• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Arrogance

putri@nila

TMF Expert
Hello, first let me introduce my self. My name is Nila, Asian female come from somewhere in Asia Continent. From that Far East Asia country that you never know, and never ever interested to visit hehehhehe
This is my second post in Story Section thread, and once again since English is not my main languages, i'm sorry and apologize for my bad till worst English. Hope you could understand.

To be honest, this story i made for Azhrezil project: 5 BEAUTIES TO BE TICKLED!YOU CAN CHOOSE! MAKE A DREAM COME TRUE!. Since the project update never come on his thread so it seems the project itself never become reality, so i think i will just leave my story here. Even its full of grammar mistake and worst English that hard to understand, ... but i will leave my story here before it rotten in my hard drives.

Lets kick the story on, hope for comment and respond. i will take whatever the comment

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Arrogance

Not always a rich woman who is always tough in the face of problems. Not forever proud and arrogant woman always win in every way. They are not always strong. They have weaknesses. Weaknesses that were never known by many people, but can be used by most people.

Alina, a woman who is arrogant and stubborn. In age is still 23 years, she has made himself rich treasure her can do whatever she likes. Arrogant nature makes everyone upset. Many of her friends went to leave her, because she often look down on other people. Of many of her close friends, only Sisca is left and wanted to accompany. The others have given up because of vanity.

Alina is very well known on campus because it has a beautiful face beautiful legs. Her hair is blonde and wavy shoulder length exceeds the length, body height, the ideal body shape, facial looks perfectly curved so that makes her so exude an aura of beauty and elegance, white skin, and her legs are beautifully manicured make everyone jealous of her. Alina taking care of her every day by doing a pedicure. And today, she and Sisca will get lunch at famous restourant.

"Let's go now. Do not waste time!" Alina said excitedly, "we are going shopping until night".

"no need to rush like that" Sisca tried to be wise.

"Come on. I want to get there as quickly as possible".

Sisca shook her head. She does not understand why she's still be friends with naughty woman like this. She saw Alina from head to toe. Today, Alina wearing casual clothes are often worn it: t-shirt with thin red brown color cardigan, pants hot pants and gold strap sandal.

"You're still wearing sandal that" Sisca is still looking Alina’s sandal. "should you buy new sandal".
Sisca was right. Alina’s sandal had been inappropriate to wear again. Throughout, all the straps had become loose, can not even properly one Alina’s feet. The Golden sandal that are no longer used properly.

"This my favorite sandal" Alina cool, "this way, I can let go of these sandal wherever I want".
Sisca was still shaking her head. "Let's go.'s pointless arguing with you her".

Sisca and Alina got into the car. As usual, Alina was driving while Sisca sat with her. After running the car out of the garage, Alina take off her sandal, and put it behind the seat. With her bare feet, she stepped on the gas to pick up speed.

"as usual, Alina ...".

"no one who forbids me to drive with bare feet".

"I wonder ... why are you so love being barefoot? Are not you afraid your feet dirty?".

"I am a relaxed person. Honestly, I do not like wearing footwear. barefoot I prefer" Alina explained very seriously, "I never wear slippers at home. But I paid little attention to my feet. every day I always do pedicure. And another thing, I love it when everyone is looking at my feet with a look of admiration ".

"Are you ticklish feet, Alina?".

"very ticklish" Alina said with spirit, "very very ticklish. You can not imagine how I scream when my feet get tickled".

" can you tell me your weakness? '.

"because you're my best friend, then I'll tell you. But do not tell anyone else. Which part do you want to know? Body? Feet?".

"what if it we starts from your body?".

"it was clear right waist and ribs. armpits also. Would not all those too?".

"how about your feet?".

"it is clear on my soles. But certainly, every inch of my feet is ticklish. too sensitive. You do not need tickle me to make me scream and laugh. Simply by touching the soles of my feet, you can already see me helpless".

"You really weak with tickling" Sisca tried to reproduce the reference to the weakness of her annoying friend.

"not only weak, but very weak".

"did you not afraid that if I tell you a secret and someone tickle you".

"no one dared disturb me. But if there is someone who knows my weaknesses and try to tickle me. maybe I will tell all my weakness on her and give my feet to her".

"how brave are you".

"that’s My nature ".

A few moments later, a beggar banged on the window of Alina’s car. He is very old and ask for mercy from the rich like Alina. But just obtained his misfortune. Alina opened her car door and kicked the beggar woman. The poor man had fallen. Bumped his head and bled.

From inside the car, Alina angry and snapped at the old beggar.
"SON OF A BITCH! DO NOT TOUCH MY CAR! YOU GO FROM HERE! YOU FILTHY MAN!".

Alina was so angry. She was not happy when her car touched by the begagr who are in the street. The bitchy look on her face and a loud voice very painful ear. Her words were cruel and sharp makes everyone irritable. With weak and lame, the beggar went away from the car Alina.

"Alina, you should not do that. Did you not feel sorry for him?".
"Those people need to be taught a lesson".

"be careful! You will get trouble!"
"Do not worry about me.'d better get ready because soon we will arrive at the restourant".

Within a few minutes. Alina and Sisca had arrived at the luxury restourant. They go inside and walking around. Alina order a cup of coffee. She also bought other items. Sisca has a different fate. She brought Alina goods like a maid. Sisca patience has reached its peak. She hopes someone will give a lesson to the arrogant woman so that she can change her attitude.

Sisca took a sip of his cappuccino while reading magazines and also looked around the restourant . Alina also do the same . She read Vogue magazine while playing with her sandal . She removed the sandal from her feet , sometimes she kick flip it , but a few seconds later put on her again , and after that she was dangling her feet were bare.

"can you act more polite , Alina ? " Sisca tried to reprimand.

"My feet is very sexy . This is my chance to show off to the world ".

"You said that your feet are the biggest weakness . Why are you always barefoot wherever you are ?".

"I want the attention . I know that my feet are very pretty and sexy . Which is why I 'd rather go barefoot . no rules concerning wearing footwear . I would prefer being bare foot, always ".

Sisca just shook her head . She hope that one day more Alina can be more polite, humble and respect of her footwear .

"I went to go the toilet first " said Sisca , but Alina ignoring her .

Sisca came out of the toilet. She walked towards the main door to return to the café and continue enjoying her cappuccino, but suddenly she looked outside plaza. She saw beggar man was sitting in the corner of the street while in pain. Feelings of self-pity, Sisca went to him. Carefully so as not to get caught Alina, she took a shortcut to get to the outside area. Sisca ran as fast as possible toward the beggar.

"Are you okay?".

"Do I look good?" beggar man looks annoyed.

"I'm sorry my friend. whether it is. I will take you to your house".
"My house was there" he said pointing to a bar with a blue door, "I blacked out and found myself here."

"I'll get there among you" Sisca holding his hands and help him, "this is for hospital payment”.

"May I know who your name?".

"call me Ben".

Sisca and Lisa goes into the poor bar. Sisca was quite surprised to see that place. The seedy bar apparently inhabited by many people. Many of them are illegal immigrants. But it is remarkable that the bar continues to carry out its activities. After hearing the story of Sisca, the bar is apparently illegal immigrant shelter for man and woman. The bar owner was a old man..

"I wanted to get back at her" Ben said.

"I'll help you, but I do not know how her".

Sisca looked around the bar and she found something interesting. The object is a mattress.

"we could use that thing" ,

Ben was surprised to hear the idea of Sisca , " what do you mean " .

"My friend was very ticklish. She is very ticklish on her feet. so we can tie it in the device and you can be as satisfied as you tickle her feet".

" Miss, I am a poor man, what can I do to bring her here".

"You just follow the instructions from me”.

"ohhh, now you have a better idea”.

"Listen ! All you need is a phone"

Ben pressing the buttons on the cell phone. He gets Alina’s phone number. "then ...".

"by the time I get home , you have to take a Alina’s bag . Take when we both were in the parking lot" Sisca explained

"Okay , then ... ? What else should I do" .

"Alina will definitely run over you. Run as soon as possible so that you can escape from it. After you got away, send a message to her that she must obey you if he wants to bag his property back " .

"What 's in the bag ?".
"her valuables goods: credit card , ATM , and others including money . Take her money" .

"OK , then ?"

“text her, that she must come to this bar with bare feet . But do not tell the address bar. told her that she should go to one of the beggars in the street, then asked him to write down the address bar at the soles of her feet. and most importantly, she must give her sandal on the beggars in return for having informed the address bar ".

"believe me. Perform all what I command. Remaining its up to you. I can confirm that she will step into a bar with her bare feet".

" What were you doing in the toilet?".

"I'm sorry, Alina. But my mom just called me. return he told me" Sisca tried to look normal. She does not want her plans uncovered.

"Okay, then. I will take you home. Anyway I'm done shopping. satisfied all its flavor today" Alina is very satisfied. Today she is spending so much. "Let's go home, ...".

Alina and Sisca walked to the car parking lot. As usual, Sisca acts like as a maid for Alina. She brought all her luggage. When they reached the car, opened the trunk and Sisca put all Alina’s stuff in there. But when Alina will go to the car, her purse suddenly attracted by something very hard.

"THIEF!" Alina shouted frantically.

The thief was a man. He run very fast and took a Alina’s purse. And the sooner he disappears from her sight.

"Quickly after him" Sisca pretended panic.

Alina and Sisca immediately got in the car and catch the thief, but she had lost track of the thief . Alina is still not giving up. She looking around the area to look for the thief who took her purse.

" WHY ARE YOU JUST STAND THERE WHEN THAT MORON TAKE THAT MY PURSE" Alina scream. She is very angry with Sisca.

"how can I prevent it when my hands are full of stuff ".

"YOU ARE USELESS! YOU FOOL! " She was still shouting with anger . "ALL OF MY VALUABLE THINGS IS IN THE PURSE".

Sisca silent saw Alina who is angry and panicked. While listening to the anger of her friend , she is waiting for a message that will be sent by Ben. A few seconds later , Alina’s Blackberry rang .

" Who ?".
“NOT YOUR BUSINESS! TAKE CARE ON YOUR THING!". Alina saw her Blackberry screen, She was a little surprised . "How did he know my mobile phone number ? " .

"What did he say?”.

"He told me : ' if you want your purse back , then you have to follow my orders.' so his message " .
Alina tries to call a number that has been mysterious message was sent , but no answer .

"you cant lose all your money, Alina. You must take your purse back".

What Sisca says is true. All that things in Alina’s purse are too important and will lead to disaster if the thief took it . There is no other choice but to follow the orders. There was no other choice .

Alina then reply to that message . she wrote the phrase : " what do you want?" and sent it on the mysterious thief . a few seconds later, Alina owned Blackberry rang again.

"WHAT THE FUCK ! !" , Shouted Alina .

"What did he say , Alina ? " Sisca pretended not to know. Acting. She read the text on the Blackberry screen: "go to the side of the road. You'll meet a beggar. He will give the address to you but he will write the address on the soles of your feet. then give your sandal on him in return".

"I do not want to do it ".

"and you will lose everything , Alina . do what he wants and you will get the purse back" Sisca began to force , "just give the sandal. was not barefoot is not a problem for you. did you also always drive with bare feet . Anyway , just give it to him."

" The problem is not him! " Alina back panic , " you know that my feet ticklish. How could I let the beggar writing on the soles of my feet . I can not stand ".

"it will not be long . I 'm sure you can hold it. come on, Alina." Sisca never intended to help Alina. She just wanted to see Alina reaction when she get tickled. She really wanted to see it. Curiosity prompted her to do this .

Alina can not think of any other ideas to solve its problems. she was panicked and did not know what to do. She puzzling over, her purse missing and unlucky fate . But there was no other choice . eventually she followed the advice. Alina drive her car to the side of the road . She saw a man sitting holding a large wooden box. Alina stopped the car right in front of the beggar and she opened her car door .

When the car door opened, Alina saw the beggar held out his hands . The man did not say anything . He was silent and staring Alina sharply . Alina knew what to do it .

"do you have any money ? "

"There" Sisca took money from his wallet.

" give it to me".

Alina took the money and gave it to the beggar. "tell me! wherein address the thief ?".

Alina throw her money to the beggar but, he does not need the money. He wants something else. There is no other choice. Alina finally took off her sandal and gave her her bare feet .

The beggar starts to write the address to Alina’s soles, but before that, the beggar caress his finger on the smooth soles of the rich woman named Alina .

"HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT TICKLES! STOP! HAHAHAHAH!! DON’T PLAY WITH MY FEET HAHAHAHA ! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT!".

Alina reaction is enough to make Sisca know how ticklish se was. She screamed very loud. Her shrill voice was amazing. Sisca can not imagine what will happen to her friends a little later.

Alina laughed painfully. She laughed non-stop until the beggar stopped his foot brush. After ten minutes long, finally the beggar stop his torture. Alina quickly pull her leg , and immediately saw the writing on her feet. Now, Alina foot become dirty due to the writings of the old beggar.

"FUCK OFF! YOU SON OF BITCH! YOU BASTARD" Alina gone mad. She is very difficult to control her temper. She kicked the beggar again, her bad attitude emerged. That Poor beggar fell and screamed in pain .

Just like Sisca think, Alina is not going to change her just with one tickling. She should get more than this .
With her bare feet , Alina immediately stepped on the gas . She drove her to immediately to arrive at a place that has been told by the poor beggar .

A few moments later ...

"This he places his" Alina said .

"Are you sure?" Sisca appeared to be confused .

" This is the right address" Alina said, looking at her feet.

Alina came out from her car, and ran toward the narrow hallway. She ran without wearing footwear. Her bare feet stepping on the dirt in the streets. Her feet were dirty and lightly browned. She does not care anymore. Although she almost lost, but eventually she got to the venue.

"welcome to Miss Alina?" Bena welcomes Alina. Some beggar stood up and moved closer to Alina.

"Move!" Alina encourage beggars. "GIVE MY PURSE BACK! YOU FUCKING BEGGAR".

"not that easy, Young Lady".
Alina tries to slap Ben but other beggars who tried to dissuade her. a few moments later, the other beggars who came to join Alina. Because there's too much, Alina became worried. and slowly she tried to get out of the bar and asked for help a good friend of her, Sisca.

One of the beggars are sitting on the floor noticed Alina’s bare feet. Very smooth but dirty. "beautiful feet" he said.

Alina did not pay attention to what was said the beggar. attention turned to a close and lock the door bar. Alina jumped suddenly shouting, "AHHH". Apparently the man who is sitting on the floor touching Alina’s feet.

"very soft" he said. Alina is upset immediately kicked him, "DON’T TOUCH MY FEET".

"Why?" asked Ben, "ticklish?".

Hearing the word “ticklish" , Alina heart pounding . If it happens , it 's over. There are only two choices, take her purse with force or she will suffer .

"return my bag!" Alina command . But this time , her voice a little more slowly and calm.

"not that easy, lady . Did you kicked my face and also kicked my friend's face" Ben walked up to the old mattress . "if you want your purse back. then you must obey me ".

" If you want money , just take it in my wallet . there is 5.000.000." .

" not all can be bought with money, young lady" Ben smiled, "that I'm willing is are you lying here and I will bind you. then I 'll take your picture as a sign that you're a loser" .

No , Alina has no other option: do what he want or she lost everything. But because it is full of mad and anger, and without thinking further, Alina agreed.

" Okay, then. Do quick! " , Alina walked into the bed and lay down .

"put your hands and feet at the post! " Ben orders.

For the sake of his or her belongings, Alina doing what told by Ben. It's her first time for her to taking ordered by others , especially by beggars like Ben.

It did not take long for Ben to tie Alina, and connect the ropes binding his capture, Alina could not move her body at al . When finished, Lisa stood facing the helpless Alina.

"your feet dirty " Ben stroking Alina’s right foot. One caress enough to make her jump . But this time, the tied is powerful that can not make her do it. The only thing she could do was hold her breath so laughter does not come out .

" mmmpppssskkk ... mmmpppssskkk " .

" What is it? Why are you suddenly so quiet here " Ben stop touching Alina’s feet.
"YOU ORDERED ME THAT I HAVE TO GIVE MY SANDAL TO THAT FUCKING BEGGARS!" Alina back anger , " HOW COULD MY FEET NOT GROSS LIKE THIS " .

"temper, … temper …!".

" SILENCE! GIVE MY BAGS BACK AND ... MPPPHHHsskkkkk " Ben suddenly stroked back Alina’s foot and it made her pause again to keep from laughing. Alina unique reaction makes Ben would like to torture her again .

" when you kicked me earlier, your feet were dirty, right?" again, Ben stopped tickling Alina to give a chance to speak .

" THAT .... MMMMPPPhhhhhssskkk " and when Alina started talking , Ben returned to tickle her.

"hard to talk, Alina?" Ben taunted , "your feet really dirty. Maybe we need to clean it. bring me water and a brush. I would give her a pedicure".

Hearing that, Alina panicked . She was shocked . She did not expect to be this bad . She is confident that the foot washing which is said by Ben would be very tickles. Moreover, using a brush. Her feet can’t stand it. There is no other option for her to follow the beggar games.

"WAIT! WAIT!" Alina tries to waste time, "my feet dirty because I drive with bare feet. None of this related with your order".

"apparently the princess was willing to admit".

"I asked for release me and return the my purse. I will give it to you money for exchange".

"I've told you several times that money can not buy everything you want".

"THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! YOU ASSHOLE ... MMMPPPSSSKKKK" Alina tries to throw her anger but Ben can anticipate it.

"How long did you drive with bare feet?".

"MMSPPPKKK ... MPPSSSKKK ... SINCE .... MMPPSSSSK ... MPPSSSKK first time ... I can drive .... Mmmpppsskkk".

"This seems to have become a habit " Ben stopped his torture anymore, "Okay. Now its time to clean your dirty feet".

" WAIT ! WAIT ! " Alina panic.

Ben took a rough brush and dip it in a bucket containing soapy water . Then he brought the brush on the left Alina’s dirty feet.

" WAIT ! DONT ! DONT ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP ! HAHAHAHAHAHA " . When the brush touches the soles of the feet, Alina loud laughter that can already be heard .

" why ? " .

" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP ! Hahahahahahahaha DONT ! HAHAHAHAHAHA " .

Ben ignored her. He cleaned it with a serious, making sure every inch of the foot have equal treatment .

Alina can not do anything . Even she don’t have time to speak. After a left-foot finish , now turn to the right.

" This is the one who kicked me. Your feet are powerful. Surely this is one is the strongest " Ben directs brush it on the soles of Alina’s feet, " I believe your feet are powerfull enough to survive this brush?" .

" NO ! DON’T! STOP!".

Ben began brushing Alina’s right foot. And Alina laughed even harder . She cannot hold that ticklish feeling on her soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEET SO WEAK ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! HAHAHAHAHAHA ! ENOUGH ! HAHAHAHAHAA ! STOP ".

" Why ? Wasn’t this the powerfull feet? " .

" HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES! hahahahahah CANT STAND IT! CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE! AHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA ENOUGH HAHAHAHAHAHA " .

Ben cleanse right foot just as she cleared the left. None of the parts are missing . It's just that the treatment of the right feet longer than the left. When finished cleaning, it's time to give lessons to Alina.
"So you really ticklish?" asked Ben .

" LET ME GO! YOU ****** ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! CANT STAND IT! FEET SO WEAK ! " Alina back angry but she had to laugh because her soles are now dealing with Ben fingernails .

" your answer is different to what I ask, miss. answered correctly " .

" YES! TICKLES! IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES! HAHAHAHA STOP " .

" where your weak spot?".
" I DO NOT KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA " Alina obviously do not want to admit that her feet is her weak spot. But it will not be long .

"Okay , then. I'll find her one by one starting from head to toe".

"HAHAHAHAH FEET FEET FEET! ITS MY FEET! HAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAH MY FEET TICKLISH ! Ahahahah I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT!!" Alina finally admits it.

"so … this feet … the one who like to kick were very weak?"

"HAHAHAHAH you ass hole ! Ahahahaha DAMN YOU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT!".

Hearing that, Ben call his a friend. "You take the left, I'll take care of that right" he said.

Now, Alina tremendous suffering. Twenty straight fingers tickling her feet. ten fingers on each foot. And it was enough to make her scream and do anything to make the torture stop.

"HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA YES YES HAHAHAHAH ahahahaha I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! MY FEET NAKED! ".

"beg to me!".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP! MY FEET BARE AND WEAK! MY FEET BARE! MY FEET NAKED! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT!".

"stop? Stop what?".

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! HAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MY FEET! MY BARE FEET TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHA please! HAHAHAH I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT!".

Finally the word " please " came out of the mouth of Alina . Said he had never spoken.

"Good!" , Ben stopped his torment .

"Stop ... huff ... huff ... please! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT!" .
"This new beginning, miss. now you're admitting that your feet ticklish? ".

"Yes . ticklish my feet".

" Now its time for the next lesson".

" WAIT ! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS ! LET ME GO! " Alina wrath , " STUPID BEGGAR ! LET ME GO! ASSHOLE ".

" The second lesson is how to respect others " .

" ENOUGH ! STOP THIS JOKE " .

" You have to respect every person , young lady ! " Ben stroked Alina ankle .

" heheheheh ... I 've done it ... heheheheh ! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT!" even touch on the ankle was able to make her laugh, “NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL! PLEASE! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT!

" how can you say that if you do not respect your own sandal" and Ben flick his fingers and the beggars who had come over to her , carrying a Alina’s gold sandal.

" This belongs to you, right ? " .

" hehehehheheheh ... yeah ... hahahahah ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! NO SANDAL! ... and give it back to me hahahahaha hahahahaha I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL ".

"this sandal looks very bad, all the straps loose, like … the owner doesn’t respect her own sandal”.

"That sandal belongs to me hahahahaha it my business ! " .

"begin to appreciate your own sandal. then learn to respect others ' Ben said to Alina while his finger caress Alina;s soles .

"Hahahahahahahaha YES ! HAHAHAHAHAHA YES ! HAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL APPRECIATE MY SANDAL! STOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! PLEASE! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL "

"So now , how do you respect this sandal ? " Ben tries to taunt again .

" I DO NOT KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL”

"I’m looking for the answer . If not , then I will not stop tickling your feet " .

"YES! YES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING! I DO NOT KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL "

"what's your answer?" .

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL CLEAN MY SANDAL ! ! ! HAHAHAHAHAHAH I DO NOT KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL " .

"I need more answer" .

“STOP! IT TICKLES! STOP! HAHAHAHA DON’T! STOP! HAHAHAH! ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL ".

"I need more answer".

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HEAR? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA".

"This relates to your habit".

Alina knew what he wanted and s he immediately told him without hesitation, "HAHAHAHAHA I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE OFF MY SANDAL AGAIN WHILE DRIVING! HAHAHAHAHAHA NO BARE FOOT ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAH ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT HAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL ALWAYS WEAR SANDAL EVERYTIME EVEN IN MY HOUSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL ".

"Good ... you already know now".

The second lesson is completed, and when it breaks. Ben stopped tickling her and let Alina took several breath away. But unfortunately, Alina was not used this occasion. anger and self-control of her emotions.

"FILTHY BEGGAR! LET ME GO! YOU CRAZY OR I WILL REPORT POLICE! DAMN YOU!".

Ben saw Alina with annoyance. Apparently Alina should be given added extra lessons.

"apparently we have to start the third lesson sooner" he said , at the same time , Ben began to touch both Alina’s feet.

" WAIT ! WAIT ! MAU! HAHAHAHHAAH GELI HAHAHAHA LET ME A REST FOR A SEC ! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! " Alina scream .

"The third lesson . Control your temper" .

"HAHAHAHAHAHA ENOUGH ! WHAT YOU DO WANT ! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT " .

Ben stopped tickling Alina . " This time, I will tickle your feet until you get back to normal temperament " .

" WHAT ! ! ! YOU CRAZY ! HOW MAY I CAN SURVIVE ! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! STOP ALL THIS ! WAIT ... WAIT ! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT " Ben starts to tickling Alina’s feet , " WAIT ! DON’T ! FORGIVE ME ! FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I;M SO TEMPRAMENTAL ! DON’T ! FEET WEAK !! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! ... " .

It may be that this is the most beautiful experience for Ben because it can take Alina’s soft feet, a woman who comes from a wealthy family . For Alina , this is the worst experience in tickling, especially on her super ticklish feet.

Alina Ben took the bag and squirt dye paint on the outside of the bag. Seeing this, Alina wrath. Again and again she could not hold back her tamper.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH DON’T DO THAT YOU CRAZY! DAMN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT HAHAHAHAHA ! ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL " .

"your horse mouth still hard to control!".

“!AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA I'M NOT STRONG ! DON’T DO THAT ON MY FEET ! FEET WEAK ! ! ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! FORGIVE ME! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL ".

" what? Did you say ‘forgive me’"

" FORGIVE ME HAHAHAHAHAHAH hahahahahahahaha I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! FORGIVE ME! ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! " Alina throw her self-esteem . during her life she never apologized . This time she had to say she said the most hated word, just to save her feet

"HAHAHAHAH FORGIVE ME HAHAHAHAHA ! STOP ALL THIS HAHAHAHAHA ! HAHAHAHAH ITS NAKED FEET, BARE FEET, NO SANDAL! I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! FORGIVE ME!! " .

"This will not be completed before you say what have you learned from this incident " .

"HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN NOT IF YOU TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU TICKLE MY NAKED FEET, MY BARE FEET, NO SANDAL ON MY FEET ! HAHAHAH PLEASE I’M BARE FEET - SO TICKLISH - CAN’T STAND IT! FORGIVE ME! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL " Alina laugh too hard , she's even difficult to talk .

This time, Ben only uses one of his fingers so that Alina could talk .

" The first ... " Ben began.

"heheheheheheh ... I will not deny anymore. My feet is my ticklish spot! My feet ticklish . It is my weakness ! hahahahah! My feet naked, my soles bare! I wear nothing on my feet. My feet are not powerful as I was! Hahahahahaha! I’m bare feet – so ticklish – cant stand it!”

" The second ..." .

" hahahahahaha after this I would respect every person! Hahahaahah! My feet naked, my soles bare! No sandal on my feet! hahahaha! Naked feet – bare soles – need sandal" .

" then ... " .

" hahahaha I'm going to start it with respecting my sandal first hahahahah ! I’m bare feet – so ticklish – cant stand it " .

" then ... " .

" ahahahahah I would not drive with bare feet again hahahahahahahah weaker foot ! I’m bare feet – so ticklish – cant stand it " .

" and ... " .

" ahahahahaha I'm not going barefoot in public places again ahahahaha weaker foot ! my feet naked – no sandal – I’m bare feet – so ticklish – cant stand it! Naked feet – bare soles – need sandal" .

" the last ... "

" I do not hahahahahahahaha ! I’m bare feet – so ticklish – cant stand it! "

Ben using all his fingers to tickle Alina’s soles. Alina shrieked and said : " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE OFF MY SANDAL AGAIN! HAHAHA EVEN WHEN I SLEEP! HAHAHAHA ! STOP HAHAHAHA ! I’M BARE FEET – I’M TICKLISH – CANT STAND IT! MY FEET NAKED STOP TICKLING!".

"Then the third ... " . Ben loosen his ordeal. re- use of his index finger .

" hahahahaha I will control my tamper haahahahahahah ahahahaha will not yell anymore hahahahaha feet naked so ticklish! I’m bare feet – so ticklish – cant stand it" .

"Good. now the fourth lesson" Ben opened a new lesson for Alina , "This may be called as a consequence".

" Please, I have suffered enough! My feet naked, my soles bare, no sandal on my feet! My feet had enough! I’m bare feet – so ticklish – cant stand it" Alina miserably. It was his first time she was pleading, “naked feet – bare soles – need sandal!”.

“Starting tomorrow , I want you to do social work" .

"social work?”.

" yes. Starting tomorrow you're going to clean this place. came at 10.00 am, and begin to clean up this place . I want this place is always clean and comfortable ".

"I could hire a maid to clean up this place" Alina was disgusted with the place. if not for her valuable belongings, she did not want step in this place, " I do not want to do this".

"So you do not want to?" Ben grinned , "Have you forgotten that your feet are still bare , lady " then Ben stroked Alina’s feet once again .

" YAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Alright ! Alright ! NAKED FEET – BARE SOLES – NEED SANDAL HAHAHAHAH IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES! HEEEY! MY FEET STILL NAKED! ITS NAKED FEET, BARE SOLES! STOP TICKLING THE SOLES ! HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M BARE FEET – SO TICKLISH – CANT STAND IT" .

"so how?" .

" Okay . I 'll do it! I’ll do it! Stop tickling my feet! its bare feet! its naked feet with naked soles~ so stop it!" .

Then Ben took Alina’s sandal. he tied the straps in the sandal firmly so that it does not loose sandal and fit in properly. " keep this sandal well and respect them ," Ben suddenly remembered one thing , " I forgot something . Starting tomorrow , you're going to clean this place without using them both " Ben said as he stroked the Alina’s sandal.

" I HAVE TO DO WITH MY BARE FEET? MY NAKED AND BARE SOLES? NO FOOT WEAR! " Alina surprised again .

"Yes , ... I think you 'll enjoy it . why ? You do not want to " Ben started to take off the sandal straps seemed he want to baring Alina’s feet again.

“Okay ... okay ... I 'll do it . don’t remove my sandal! I had enough bare foot for today. please! My feet ticklish! My bare feet ticklish! Please don’t bare my feet anymore! That sandal already baring my feet" , Alina finally gave up .

After Ben Alina’s off the bond, Alina fell because she too tired to laugh . Her body limp . With great effort she stood up and took her purse.

" Don’t forget ... tomorrow at 10.00. come on time , Miss Alina " Ben waved his hand. He can not wait to see rich women like Alina clean up this dump.

Alina rushed into her car . Sisca already waiting there . With kindly , Sisca opened the car door for her good friend's.

" What are you all right ? " asked Sisca at Alina .

"IF ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT THE THIEVES, THEN I WILL NOT BE LIKE THIS " Alina forgot her promise and threw back her anger .

Sisca just smile. She took a Blackberry from her bag. While Alina took off her sandal to expose her feet, then she put her bare foot on the gas pedal .

"Did you promise to control your temper and never going barefoot AGAIN ? " Sisca said the video showed that there was in her Blackberry at Alina.

Alina brake pedal her with surprise , "SO YOU PLANNED ALL THIS" .
" yes . Actually no. The Beggar's who wants it first ".

"This is what we called a friendship?" .

"This is a lesson for you " Sisca laughs, " we should go home . You have to rest, right . I'm sure you're tired after being tickled like that and also tomorrow you have to clean up this place ."

Alina just shut up and get back her bare foot on the gas pedal . Sisca true , she must rest to recover her condition and prepare for tomorrow .

"before it , wear your sandal in properly".

Alina was again silent . She slipped her feet into the sandal.

"wear it properly" .

Alina just sighed. She tied the strap and flip it in order not to loose . And finally it was the first time for Alina driving a car with footwear in proper way.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back