• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fundraiser

xyzaffair

Hello all, my name is Stacy. Now in my professional life I am fairly successful not filthy rich, but able to provide for my family comfortably. I work for a non for profit in the city, and I am basically in charge of the fundraising department. I am good, very good at my job I have collected thousands when there was only thought to be hundreds available and Millions when only thousands were thought to be out there. Not to toot my own horn, but I am sure my looks have something to do with it. I am a tiny woman, with blonde hair and blue eyes my big butt has always served me well and I have always been able to use my smaller boobs to my advantage. My approach is unique in the field, and it all started in college innocently enough.

I was a freshman then, and on the dance team. I was in peak physical shape and enjoying life to the fullest. It was the first game of the season and as was customary before every game there was a three hour quad pre game party we had to be at as part of the dance team. It was still warm out so I left my jacket in the dorm's and walked out in my sneakers, glittery blue spandex pants and my orange dance tube top which stopped well above my belly button. I arrived at our meeting spot and seeing me arrive my coach called me over. "Stacy this is Ben Johnson he runs all of the student affairs on campus, he has asked one of our dancers to help him out with a fundraiser they have going on today. I thought you would be perfect so please do whatever he needs."

I shook Ben's hand and we started walking toward his booth. He thanked me for helping out and explained that the charity was called Smiles and I remember him distinctly saying to this day all I would have to do is sit and smile. I was a little shocked at what I saw when we stopped at the booth, I was looking at a massive wooden chair. At the end was a pair of stocks, and on the back were devious looking straps. I must have taken a few steps back from it because he put his hand out reassuringly and said "don't worry its not as scary as it looks, I promise it will be a lot of laughs." I should have understood what I was in for then, but for whatever reason I was still oblivious.

I stepped up into the chair Ben helping me gently ease my tiny body into it. Once I was in the chair, he asked me to raise my arms out to the side and bend them up at the elbow. Grabbing my wrists he fastened them in, I asked why I had to be strapped in like that and his only response was to strap a buckle across my waist. Next he picked my ankles up placing each in its slot and closed the stocks locking it in place. "Bring on the first person" Ben yelled.

I did what I was told, still smiling in my binds my red lips glistened in the afternoon sun. A guy walked out saying hello to me, and then strangely or so I though walked behind me. The anticipation was wild as I still had no idea what was going on, and then it happened I felt a finger poke into my bare side. My body instinctively tried to shift away from the finger, but the straps help me tight. Again I felt a poke this time on the other side, then another and another until I started to giggle and said stop that I'm very ticklish. The response from my tickler shed light on my situation "well this is the Smile tickle booth and I paid for a minute so I am going to tickle you for a full minute and that's that." I didn't know what to think I was taken back by that statement but soon my mind went to laughter as the hands began to grab at my bare ticklish sides.

A bell rang and the hands stopped tickling. I was relieved but I didn't have much time to breathe as a new set found it's way onto my midsection. They went straight for my flat stomach, dipping into my belly button in the process. I laughed with every stroke of the fingers, but the screams started when the hands made there way into my underarms. I was remarkably more ticklish there then my stomach and sides. I whipped my hair back and forth screaming through my laughter for the tickling to stop but it didn't until the buzzer went off.

When it stopped, Ben approached me and I yelled to him that this was not what I signed up for, I had no idea I was going to be tickled. I still remember the look in his eyes when he answered me "well I spoke to your coach, she said you needed community service hours to stay on the team and looking at the line there is a large part of the community waiting for you." I knew that was true, I just put my head down and laughed as I felt the next pair of hands on my ribs.

The hands stopped and Ben reappeared. At this point I was to tired to struggle I had been in the chair for two and a half hours now. My makeup was a mess, I was terribly sweaty and my hair was matted to my forehead. Ben called out to the crowd "thank you all for coming, our next participants have purchased the remaining time" He then reached down for my sneakers, and my energy was renewed. My feet had been spared to this point and I was thrilled, but now I was terrified at what was about to happen to my size 6 and a half feet. He unlaced my right sneaker first throwing it on the ground then repeated with my left. He snuck a tickle in over my thin cotton socks and I let out a scream, but this was just for fun. He peeled my socks off slowly, and I felt the air caress my toes. As if this wasn't bad enough he grabbed the large toe on each of my feet and tied them back to the stocks making it so that I couldn't scrunch my toes or move my feet at all.

I couldn't believe my eyes as two very tall girls walked toward me, I knew them they were seniors on the volleyball team. I had enough trouble dealing with one person at a time and now they were both taking position at my feet. They didn't say anything, but I felt their nails slowly begin to trail there way down my soles. I didn't realize, but my feet had become incredibly soft being stuck inside my hot sweaty sneakers all that time. There nails were long, and they tickled immensely even moving slowly down my soles as they were. I looked at one of the with pleading eyes using all of my energy to not laugh I meagerly said "Please" there answer was said with an evil grin "Please what? Please tickle more? No Problem" There fingers came to life wildly moving rapidly all over my soles and toes. I exploded in laughter.

I begged them to tickle my upper body again, my feet were so ticklish, but they didn't listen. At times they would move there fingers to my toes, tickling the base and tip but my laughter always doubled when they tickled the spaces between my toes. The worst was always, and still is to this day the middle of my soles and they were not neglected. Every time they tickled that spot I was stuck in silent laughter, where my mouth would be wide open with no sounds coming out. I felt my bladder empty during the foot tickling, but I was glad that I was wearing dark pants, I don't think anyone noticed.

Finally the bell rang, and the tickling stopped. I just hung there in my bonds laughter still spasming through my body. As the volleyball girls got up to go one of them ran there fingers up my sole again eliciting a sharp scream. It was finally over though, Ben came over and unfastened my arms and released my legs. I didn't move for a few minutes though I was too tired. Ben however was really excited he was basically yelling as he told me that they had never raised more money before, they had raised almost three times there previous high. I had no enthusiasm however, I began to walk away picking up my shoes I didn't have the energy to even bend down and put them back on as I began to walk barefoot.

After the coach saw my condition she let me go home to rest up, I was still barefoot the grass of the quad actually felt kind of good when a girl with dark thick glasses ran up to me. "That was amazing, how much money you just raised. I am having a club get together and we are raising money to go to nationals and we could really use your help." I don't remember exactly how I said it, but I'm sure it was somewhere along the lines of Go Fuck Yourself and continued walking past her, when she yelled "Well pay you" I stopped turned and said How much.

I hope you like the story. Let me know if you want to hear of some of the other fundraising events Stacy went through in college.

Very nice story. :D
Yes, I would like to read about Stacy's subsequent adventures.

Would love to hear more of Stacey's adventures! Maybe with a little more sock tickling though next time

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back