• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my sister's tickling true story

funny852

TMF Regular
My sister was recently tied and tickled and related the story to me. It is a good one.
My sister Linda who is 45 but looks 10 years younger took into her home a college friends daughter named Jodi who is 16. Her friend was having some marital problems and asked if her daughter could stay with my sister for awhile. My sister thought it would be a good experience for the teenager as well as for her since she has no children of her own. This Jodi is a rebellious, gothic, tomboy, teenager while my sister is totally the opposite. She is very pretty with a beautiful figure and even gets a pedicure every week. Needless to say, my sister Linda and Jodi didn’t hit it off very well.

One Sunday afternoon, Jodi was supposed to go back home to visit her mother and my sister Linda cleared her calendar to spend some time with her husband Jake. Jake and Linda are not into tickling like me but do play around with some light bondage. Jake found my sister sleeping in her recliner in only her bra and panties and thought it would be funny to take heavy wrapping tape and tie her ankles down to the foot rest of the recliner. She didn’t wake up until he grabbed her arms up over her head and quickly tied them back behind her head and to the bottom of the recliner. So now my sister is spread eagled on the chair with her arms above her head. She smiled and realized that he was going to sexually tease her for awhile which she loves. However, instead he said he was out of beer and would run over to the store and get some. She liked the idea of being tied down and helpless until he returned imagining all the fun things he would do to her.

Well, you guessed it, instead of Jake walking into the house, Jodi walked in with two of her friends, a 17 year old girl who wore gothic clothes like her named chick and and her boyfriend butch. My sister started screaming, “what are you doing here, you are supposed to be at your mom’s”. Jodi started laughing, and said, “I was and then the car broke down so I called my friends to take me back here.” “But I see you started the party without me, wow, you are kinky.” My sister Linda, started to get uncomfortable with the way the 3 approached her chair and especially the way Butch look at her. She told them her husband was coming back very soon and they should untie her. Jodi informed her that there was an accident down the street and Jake was probably stuck in traffic and would take awhile.

Linda and her friend chick sat down at Linda’s feet. My,my, what nice feet you have here.
You must have had your pedicure just yesterday since they are so soft. She then ran her finger from her heel to her toes. Linda, held back her laugh and told her to stop that. Oh,come on Linda, you aren’t ticklish are you? Jodi said with a devilish smile. Now, chick started to run her fingers up Linda’s other foot. Each girl ran her fingers up and down her soles. Linda started laughing and begging them to stop. Nooooo, pleeeease don’t do that. Stoooop! Jodi continued, “Ya know, you have been pretty hard on me this week, so now this is my turn to get you back. Chick laughed, I love the way she laughs.
Butch was just standing there in disbelief with a hard on. Jodi yelled at him, well don’t just stand there tickle her armpits. Linda’s eyes almost popped out of her head. She started shaking her head back and forth, pleading no, not that. I can’t stand being tickled there. Butch walked behind her and started massaging her soft, hairless armpits, while the girls kept up on her feet. Linda, was thrashing, hysterically but couldn’t move. Soon, her laughs became silent as they intensified their tickling. Jodi made everyone stop so Linda could catch her breath. Well, it looks like Linda actually enjoys this tickling as she pointed to the wet spot on her panties. Linda retorted, no, no I really don’t, that is just sweat. Butch why don’t you sit here and lick the sweat from Linda’s crotch. Butch smiled, knelt between Linda’s legs, moved the cloth patch of silky underwear and began giving Linda a tongue bath. The girls moved behind Linda and pulled up her bra exposing her boobs and started massaging her nipples. Linda began getting into all the attention and arching her back when everyone stopped. Linda pleaded with them to continue so she could come but they had other plans. Butch ripped off his pants and stuck his cock between Linda’s boobs while he tickled her underarms while the girls went back to tickling Linda’s feet. Linda was a tickling mess under these 3 teenagers control. Soon, Butch came all over Lindas chest. They then stuck a sock into her mouth and left her.
Jake came back about 10 minutes later and said, well dear lets start the fun. Jake didn’t realize that Linda was trying to tell him to untie her. He thought she was just playing around.

...ok..Several things dont make sense. First off, wouldnt the husband see that she had a sock in her mouth, her panties and bra removed, and cum all over her chest? And how did you find out about this? Second, plz tell me those little fucking brats got sued for rape.

Ok, missread, thought it said that butch out his cock inside her...Though I think its still countable for rape...

Another Pleasant Valley Sundaaaay...!

Raul:D

LOL

lol...hahahahaha...now THATS entertainment. That went from tickling to something totally unexpected, FAST. LMAO!!

I'm with Grahf... this is a police matter. Indecent assault, I believe it's called.

I agree with Grahf and U.N. if this story is true, but I liked the tickling in the story. Thanks, funny852! :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back