• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mondy & Tortuga's Munch Madness!

BrightEyes1082

Verified
Date & Time: Saturday, January 04, 2014 · 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM

1835 U.S 17, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464

Cost: Your tab

Dress code: Vanilla

Description:
A munch for tickling enthusiasts! Curious people welcome. Newbies welcome. This is to meet and eat! No play will take place here. Show up, eat, drink, and be merry. The TMF'ers of South Carolina have asked for a munch, and here it is!

When you arrive, ask for Amanda's table. I'll put something Hello Kitty on it so you'll know for sure that it's our group. :]

Please RSVP via PM, or go on Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/events/214628
This way I can provide an accurate headcount at the restaurant. Thanks!
Hope to see you all there!

It would be nice to get down there but wrong time of year for me.

Few more weeks, if you have any questions or concerns send either me or Brighteyes a PM. ;)

I`d love to make this,but I have a tournament to host that weekend. Here`s hoping you all have a blast!

ill be there since I've waited 10 years to have a gathering down here hahaha

Hello everyone,
There's a chance I'll be able to make it, but it all depends on my work schedule and if I have anything crazy going on around that time. Hopefully I'll be able to give you a better answer soon. It would be fun!

Hello everyone,
There's a chance I'll be able to make it, but it all depends on my work schedule and if I have anything crazy going on around that time. Hopefully I'll be able to give you a better answer soon. It would be fun!

Hope you can make it :)

*Bump*

YAY this weekend!!!! if you haven't already rsvp'd with Brighteyes please do it asap, so she can have a good idea when requesting the table. Thanks! <3 Xo

Thanks everyone for coming! Especially tortuga, who drove 3 hours roundtrip! :) <3
So much fun! We must do it again soon for sure.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back