• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Ticklers Destined to Meet (F/M, F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“Oh my goodness, it’s so amazing to finally meet you!” Chrissy said with a big smile.

“You too! I’ve heard so much about you,” said Drew.

Chrissy was one of the closest friend’s of Drew’s ex, Darcy. Because they lived in different parts of the country, the two had never met during the two years that Drew and Darcy had dated, but they had heard a great deal about each other. They were Facebook friends and in a sense felt like they already knew each other. Chrissy looked as attractive as she did in all the pictures Drew had seen of her: 5’8”, shoulder-length straight brown hair, brown eyes, and quite beautiful. Likewise, Chrissy had always been impressed that Darcy snagged such a stud; Drew was handsome, 6’0”, with shown brown hair and brown eyes.

Drew had always been particularly intrigued by the stories he had heard about Chrissy. She was playful, gregarious, had a great sense of humor, and seemingly loved to tickle Darcy. This had made Drew incredibly curious about whether Chrissy, like himself, was into tickling. Of course, clearly, she was “into” it in some form - but he had wondered since he had first heard about her if tickling was sexual for her, and the intrigue grew with every story Darcy had told him about times Chrissy had tickled her, throughout their teenage years and their twenties.

Now, the two were finally meeting - unexpectedly, at a national conference at a hotel. “I can’t believe you’re here too!” Chrissy exclaimed with excitement. Drew was relieved to find that she was happy to meet him, and not bitter or judging him for breaking up with Darcy a few years earlier. Drew and Darcy had had a passionate but tumultuous relationship, which had ended painfully.

“We have to hang out after the day is over!” Chrissy commanded gleefully. “Let’s meet up at the hotel bar for a drink.”

At the end of an interesting, but long day of presentations and discussion, the two met up at the hotel bar for an evening drink. When they arrived, they found that the bar was incredibly crowded with conference participants. “This is crazy!” Chrissy said. “There’s nowhere to sit and we’ll never be able to hear anything anyway. Let’s go upstairs to my room. I have a bottle of white wine up there that we can have.”

Drew was excited to go up to Chrissy’s room. He didn’t think that anything romantic or sexual was going to happen, because Chrissy would likely feel guilty about that because of her friendship with Darcy. But he did have high hopes that Chrissy might slip off the flats that she was wearing without socks. Drew loved feet - and had had seen from pictures that Chrissy’s were gorgeous. He also had long held hopes to someday tickle her. He had seen pictures on Facebook of an ex-boyfriend tickling her side on a few different occasions, so he knew she was ticklish - and it also fueled his suspicion that she was a tickler, and that these were tickle-fights that she had initiated.

They went into her room and Chrissy poured them each a large glass of white wine. Chrissy sat on the bed and Drew sat in a chair right next to her, and they talked about the conference, what they were both doing in their lives, the weather, and assorted other topics. They talked briefly about how Darcy was doing (relatively well), and joked about her naivete and air-headedness. Chrissy poured them both a second glass of wine.

“You shouldn’t have broken up with her, you loser!” she said as she walked back to the bed, poking Drew in the side as she walked past his chair. Drew squirmed from the tickle and his heart skipped a beat. “You guys seemed so good together!” Chrissy said as she sat back down.

“Yeah, I mean, it was good,” Drew said, “but we weren’t right for each other. She wasn’t the right person for me.”

“But she was so FUN!” Chrissy exclaimed, reaching over and poking Drew again, this time more in the stomach.

“Hey!” Drew exclaimed playfully. “Watch it, you!”

“What’s the problem? You ticklish?” she said.

Drew’s heart began to pound. It had to be true. She was a ‘ler.

“Maybe a little, but I bet you are too!” he said and reached over to poke her side. Chrissy squirmed.

“Not as ticklish as Darcy,” she said.

His face turned red. Was she calling him out on his own tickle fetish? Did she know? “Darcy...now that is one ticklish girl....” he stammered.

“If you like to tickle, you should’ve stayed with her,” Chrissy said, still playfully but also with an accusatory tone. As she said it, she hopped off the bed, put her wine glass down, stood in front of his chair and tickled his stomach with both hands.

His stomach was Drew’s most ticklish area and he defended himself quickly, grabbing her hands. Chrissy stepped away and poured them both a third glass of white wine.

It was clear that Darcy had told Chrissy about Drew’s tickle fetish. He decided he had to try to call her out as well. “You used to tickle her a lot,” he said. “She told me about that.”

Chrissy smiled devilishly. “I still do,” she said (Darcy and Chrissy were now back living in the same city again).

“Oh yeah?” Drew said, hoping for some more details.

“You were so mean to her!” Chrissy said as she took another sip of wine.

“No I wasn’t!” Drew said. “She can be really difficult, you know.”

“I know. But you didn’t have to be a jerk. Stay there and close your eyes.”

“Um...close my eyes?”

“Do it!” she commanded.

“Okay,” Drew closed his eyes. He heard some shuffling in a suitcase. He figured Chrissy was getting another bottle of wine from her bag. A few seconds later he heard her walk back over to his chair. Then he felt her grab his wrist and place something cold and metallic on it. Then he heard a click. He opened his eyes as she did the same thing to his other hand. He was handcuffed to the back of the chair. She smiled, looked right at him, and tossed the key from her hand onto the bed.

He looked at Chrissy wide-eyed. “You just handcuffed me,” he said in astonishment.

“I sure did,” she said. “You can’t be mean to my best friend and expect no punishment.”

He swallowed hard. 

“Do you want to hear about some of the times I’ve tickled Darcy?” she teased.

Drew cleared his throat, embarrassed and not sure what to say or do. “Um, ahem...yes, I certainly do.”

“Good,” she said with a sly smile.

She strolled a few paces away from him, and then back toward him, repeatedly as she began to talk. “Let’s see...there was that time on the bridge - that was a great one.”

“She mentioned that to me, actually,” Drew said.

“Oh did she? And why did she do that? Did you like it when she told stories about times she was tickled?” Chrissy teased.

Drew just smiled.

“The bridge time was great because she had nowhere to go. We were taking a stroll along the bridge and stopped to look at the view. Then I -” Chrissy moved behind Drew’s chair. “- came up behind her and started tickling her when she was pressed against the rail.” With that, she began tickling Drew’s sides from behind.

Drew squirmed and winced. Chrissy only tickled his sides for a few seconds, and he was able to handle it - but he grew more nervous, realizing what a vulnerable position he was in. As a ‘ler, he had never really been tickled intensively. He was quite ticklish, and often times light touches from a woman while making out tickled him accidentally, but no one had ever really held him and down and tickled him. He didn’t really know what it was like.

Chrissy continued her story, “She flailed a lot, kind of like you just did. And she screamed, like she always does. But I told her no one could hear her screams and no one was going to help her. I can be mean and merciless,” she said with a wicked grin. “But I didn’t torture her for very long that time. There have been worse times. You know how bad her tummy is?”

Drew most certainly did. Darcy has proclaimed her stomach untouchable from the beginning of their relationship, hiding the reason until later on when she finally admitted that she was too ticklish to even have it touched. She’d told him countless stories of her stomach being tickled during doctors appointments, including an ordeal which involved her hysterically laughing and screaming, pushing the doctor’s hands away, and begging him to let her have a break. Darcy’s stomach was incredibly ticklish.

“Yes,” Drew said. “She would never let me touch it.”

“She doesn’t let me, either. But I have my ways. Actually, I got her pretty good recently. We were hanging out at my place and she was lying on the couch. I started poking her, teasing her like I usually do. I poked her stomach at one point and she yelled, ‘Nooooooo! You can’t touch there!’ But you see, Mr. Drew, I don’t like to be told what to do. So when she tells me I’m not allowed to do that, it just makes me want to do it.” Chrissy walked in front of Drew and stood right before him. “So,” she continued, “I jumped up on the couch, and sat down on top of her.”

She sat on Drew’s lap. “She was pinned down, stuck, couldn’t go anywhere,” she continued. “Then I got her good. She screamed like a madwoman.” She started tickling Drew’s stomach, which also happened to be his most ticklish spot.

“Ayyyy!” Drew yelped.

“Ooohh...you’re pretty bad here, too. See, Sweetie? You guys were a perfect couple. You had the most ticklish girl on the planet as your girlfriend, and you broke up with her. You deserve to be tickled for that.” She pulled up his shirt, untucking it, and slipped her hands onto his bare belly, and began wiggling her fingers all over his skin.

“Ha!!!” Drew laughed. He started laughing harder. This had never happened to him before. He felt so out of control. “Hahahahahaha! Chrissy!!! Hahhahaa!” He was also incredibly aroused.

“Your stomach is soooo ticklish, Drew,” she taunted. She then slid her hands onto his waistline, where his pants were buttoned. It was the most ticklish area of his most ticklish area. Drew bucked and almost knocked her off. He still had use of his legs and he tried to push her off of him with them. But Chrissy was strong and had situated herself in a powerful position. Drew squealed and laughed. “I’m so ticklish there...seriously....hahahaaa....seriously....you don’t know...!”

“That’s what Darcy would say to me! She’d yell, ‘You don’t understand! You don’t understand!’ as if she thought I was just playing around and didn’t realize just how ticklish she really was. But believe me, I knew.”

She stood up. Drew’s erection through his slacks was quite evident. He was breathing heavily.

“You shouldn’t have broken up with her, Drew,” Chrissy said. Then she slipped her right foot out of her shoe. “She has such pretty feet. You like feet, don’t you? For a guy who likes feet and tickling, I’d say it was a big mistake to dump a girl who is a 10 on both the ticklish and pretty feet scale.” She put her foot up on his leg, sole down.

Drew instinctively reached to touch her foot, before remembering he was handcuffed to the back of the chair. 

“Naughty boy,” Chrissy said. “We’re tickling you right now, Drew, not me.”

Chrissy’s foot was gorgeous. It was a size 8 1/2, with dark red painted toenails, perfectly shaped toes, and a small tattoo on the top. It felt warm on his thigh. Drew was incredibly hard - in fact, he thought he might even come.

Chrissy used her foot to tickle Drew’s stomach and sides for a few seconds. Drew squirmed and giggled. Then she put her foot down, and took off her other shoe.

“I can see you want to touch so badly, Drew,” she said. “I feel bad for you, all tied up there. I’m going to be nice to you. Since you can’t touch, I’ll let you put my toes in your mouth, just for a second.” With that, she raised her left foot, freshly out of her shoe, and put it up to his mouth.

Drew couldn’t believe it. He opened his mouth and in went Chrissy’s big toe. Then her second and third toes. He wiggled his tongue around. Chrissy giggled and pulled her foot down. “Naughty, naughty, Mister! That was really ticklish! You were supposed to just suck.”

Drew’s hard was pounding. Chrissy’s feet were ticklish. He felt he was on the verge of ejaculating, even without anyone touching him.

“You’re going to pay for that,” she said. She walked back over to her suitcase and grabbed some rope. Then she came back over to Drew’s chair and tied his right foot to the leg of the chair. She began untying his left shoe on the foot that was still loose.

Drew was excited and terrified. He was glad he had showered just before meeting up with her, so his feet were clean and fresh. They were still soft and slightly sweaty from being in his shoe for a little while, though. Kneeling, she removed both his shoe and sock.

“Darcy is so ticklish on her feet, you know,” she said.

“I sure do,” he replied.

“I would be painting her toenails, not even trying to tickle her, and she’d be squealing, begging me to stop. I was barely even touching her. But one time during a toenail painting session, I did it on purpose. I grabbed her foot and I started tickling her, just like this.” She ran her long fingernails up and down Drew’s sole. His leg bucked and he pulled away, but she grabbed it and held it firm. All of his other limbs were restrained.

Chrissy continued to tickle, quickly realizing that Drew’s toes and the top of his foot were the most ticklish. Drew fought laughter, making faces, squirming in his chair, and then finally surrendering to a heavy, deep laughter that he had never experienced from his feet being tickled before.

Chrissy untied the rope, and then retied it on his other foot. She removed his right shoe and sock. “Darcy would squeal and laugh during pedicures, too. Kinda like you just did. We went to one once where she just wouldn’t stop laughing and pulling her foot away. I was making fun of her so much, and then afterward I gave her a good tickling of my own.” She tickled all over Drew’s left foot and he thrashed and giggled.

“Did you laugh during the pedicure too?” he asked, heart pounding. He wanted to know so badly just how ticklish Chrissy was.

“You know, Sweetie,” she said, sitting down cross legged on the ground in front of him. “I think you’re incredibly attractive. This is really fun for me, tickling you like this. But if we do anything more, I’m going to feel really guilty. Darcy will always love you, and I won’t be able to face her. And besides, this in a punishment, not a reward.” Then she raised her foot up in the air, so that, for the first time, Drew could see her sole. It was soft, pink, and stunningly perfect. Then she placed it on his crotch. He was as hard as he’d ever been.

“So, I’m going to untie you and then we need to get to bed. Besides, there’s a whole day of the conference still ahead of us,” she said, rubbing her foot on his cock, through his pants.

“But I will tell you,” she said with a smile, “Yes, I do laugh at pedicures.” She continued to rub. “My feet are no less ticklish than Darcy’s. I’m just stronger and much more dominant than she is, so she can never get revenge on me. But it’s true, while I’m at the nail salon, it’s the one place where I’m really at someone else’s mercy. I can’t exactly pounce on them and tickle them, you know what I mean? Actually, when I got this pedicure the other day -” she raised the foot that was on the floor and wiggled her long, beautiful toes. “ - I actually laughed for about five minutes straight while they scrubbed my feet. I was this close to begging them to stop. But somehow I made it through. I think the only reason I survived is because every few seconds I’d pull my foot away.” As she spoke those last words, she felt pulsating, warm, wetness under her sole. Drew stared at her beautiful foot in his lap as she spoke, and then closed his eyes and threw his head back as he came. It was one of the most intense orgasms of his life.

“It was fun hanging out, Drew,” Chrissy said nonchalantly, standing up and undoing the handcuffs. “Let’s do it again sometime.”

Drew swallowed hard. He could barely speak. “Yes,” he managed to utter. “Let’s do it again.”

Thanks, man. It's my first time trying my hand at F/M, a departure from my usual /F. I'm curious what others thought!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back