• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Kinky Cousins (FM/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
That sadistic cougar, Maggie Marko, has returned! And this time sh's doubling her pleasure with a pair of bi-swinging, kissing cousins!

:jester:

THE ADVENTURE OF THE KINKY COUSINS

by

T.T. Gore

***​

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty screamed. “HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Golly, what’s WRONG, cutie buns?” Maggie Marko inquired with a snide smile. “Don’t you LIKE your cute cousin’s tickles?”

“OH GAAAAW-HAAAAW-HAAAAW-AAAAW-HAAAAWD!!!” Marty bellowed. “NO MORE-HOR-HOR-HOR-HOOOORE!!! IT’S KILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“But your precious PENIS is so STIFF and ERECT!” Maggie pointed out. “So you MUST like being tickled by another GUY, cutie buns—because it’s got you all EXCITED and HORNY—!”

And that was certainly true! Poor Marty was stark naked, he was strung up by his thumbs, he was laughing like a stupid fucking IDIOT—and he loved it! He absolutely fucking LOVED the way fucking Michael was TICKLING him—!

The naked jock’s toenails scraped the concrete floor of the basement as he jerked his hirsute torso to and fro in a desperate, doomed attempt to dodge his sender cousin’s dancing fingers. Marty’s big toes were bound to a widely spaced pair of ring bolts and he’s been hoisted just high enough to poise him on the balls of his feet. The horrible sensation of helplessness—and Michael’s excruciating ministrations!—made his skin crawl with goose bumps. Marty could sense the stiffness of the dark hairs that adorned his arms and legs—a horrid sensation that nevertheless made him feel SO fucking SEXY—!

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” he howled as his ribs were methodically stroked and probed by Michael’s sharp-nailed fingers. “HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!”

“Mmmm,” Maggie sighed. “I just LOVE watching you laugh and laugh and LAUGH your handsome HEAD off, cutie buns! It’s so FUNNY the way a good-looking, masculine young man will wiggle and squirm and blubber like a little BABY, just because he’s being TICKLED!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Marty responded, “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! STOP!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE MAKE HIM STAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAAAAWP!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Well, I suppose you HAVE earned a break, cutie buns!” Maggie conceded. And with a wave of her arm she commanded the slender Michael to suspend his hilarious assault!
Marty sagged in his bonds, shivering and wheezing.

“What’s the MATTER, cutie buns?” Michael inquired, stepping close and placing a hand on his cousin’s heaving chest. “Don’t tell me you can’t handle a little TICKLING!”

“Goodness GRACIOUS!” Maggie exclaimed. She looked on with a lewd smile as Michael ran his fingers through Marty’s chest hair. “You’ve been laughing your sexy ASS off for fifteen minutes STRAIGHT, young man! Well. Maybe ‘straight’ isn’t the exact right word!” she added with a chuckle.

“Ugh…ugh…ugh…” Marty gasped, striving desperately to catch his breath. Sweat trickled down his sides, causing him to shiver delicately in his bonds.

“No, there’s nothing straight about THIS little scenario, is there?” Maggie shook her head ruefully. “You are SUCH naughty boys! But boys will be boys, won’t they?”

“Yes, we will.” Michael agreed in a somewhat breathless whisper. He tweaked his helpless cousin’s stiff nipple, eliciting a girlish squeal.

“Honestly,” Maggie opined with a wink at the naked jock, “the way you wiggle your curvy fanny when Michael tickles and teases you is SO cute! Make him do it again, sweetie”

With a sadistic smile, Michael tweaked the other nipple, sending another jolt of pleasurable pain through Marty’s body that caused him to writhe visibly. God, how he HATED these tortures—hated them yet ADORED them! There was something SO fucking SEXY about being helpless in the hands of his slender, silk-skinned cousin—especially with Mrs. Marko calling the shots!

The voluptuous, long-legged, brown-eyed brunette was sitting off to the side on a folding chair. As usual, the fortysomething lovely was dressed in snug white shorts and an even snugger scarlet halter top, thus displaying an impressive expanse of smooth thigh and deep cleavage. High-heeled tart trotters adorned her shapely feet.

“You’re being terribly MEAN to your poor cousin!” she said to Michael with a laugh.

“Oh, but he LIKES it, Mrs. Marko!” the slender tickler replied. He patted Marty’s flushed cheek. “And I like muscles and chest hair! But I never even THOUGHT about tying him up this way! And he’s so TICKLISH! This is SO much FUN—!”

***​

But Michael hadn’t been so happy about the situation when Mrs. Marko busted them!

He and Marty had thought themselves so very clever, sneaking home from college for a hot, horny weekend of mutual masturbation. Marty’s mother was out of town and they’d expected to have the house to themselves. As if! On Saturday morning the horny cousins were fooling on the living room sofa when a sudden sharp laugh froze them in place! “Oh, my GOODNESS!” Maggie Marko exclaimed. “What on EARTH is going ON here? Why are you boys NAKED—?”

“Jesus CHRIST!” Marty screamed, blushing furiously and grabbing for his bathrobe. “Mrs. MARKO! What the fuck are YOU doing here—?!”

“Why, your mother asked me to come over this morning to water the house plants!” Mrs. Marko replied. “I had no earthly IDEA that you and—who IS your friend, by the way? I don’t believe we’ve been introduced!”

“He’s my c-c-cousin…” Marty stammered. “His name’s M-m-m-michael…”

“Well, he is certainly a cutie pie!” Maggie chuckled, running her eyes over the young man’s slender, smooth-skinned body, with a particularly appreciative glance at his fetchingly contoured buttocks. “I can see why you’re attracted to him! And keeping it all in the family is such an…interesting idea…”

“It’s not what you think!” Marty gulped.

“It’s not?” Maggie raised an eyebrow. “Well honestly, young man, what do you EXPECT me to think? Here the two of you are, in the NUDE on the sofa, making OUT together! Heavens, what would your MOTHER say?”

“You can’t tell!” Marty cried. “Omygod PLEASE don’t tell, Mrs. Marko! I’m BEGGING you—!”

Michael sat though all of this without saying a word. Though he too was terrified of having their clandestine affair exposed, there was something about the situation that made his skin crawl in a pleasurable way. He had to admit to himself that deep down inside, he rather ENJOYED being busted and checked out by this sexy cougar…

But poor Marty was practically CRYING by this time! Maggie let him squirm for a minute longer. She’d had her eye on this good-looking jock for some time. Many young men of his type had spent quality time in her basement playroom! Now it would be Marty’s turn! With a wicked smile, she ordered the cousins to their knees in front of the sofa. Marty whined and protested, but she was implacable. Kneeling side by side, they stared up at her with wide-eyes apprehension.

Maggie surveyed her catch with a smile of genuine pleasure, savoring the contrast between Marty’s hairy-chested, muscular masculinity and Michael’s slender, silk-skinned, slightly girlish good looks. And she noted with more than passing interest that though fear had caused Marty to lose his erection, the doe-eyed pretty boy was still in a manly way. An idea—a terribly naughty, utterly delicious idea—began to take shape in her mind.

“Well,” she said brightly, “I see no reason why I should share your dirty little secret with anyone else.” Marty gulped with relief, then gulped again as Mrs. Marko held up a finger. “However, I think it’s only fair that you do something for me in return.”

“D-d-d-do something for you…?” Marty gulped.

“Ummm-hmmm,” Mrs. Marko nodded. “You boys make SUCH a cute couple and I think that the THREE of us could be friends…”

She went on to explain—and though Marty sniveled and begged for mercy and eventually wept, Michael found himself trembling with anticipation of the fun and games to come…

***​

“Can I tickle him more now?” Michael asked after five minutes. Maggie had to smile at the avid look in the young man’s eyes. “Can I—please? Come on, he’s had enough of a break!”

“Well, I don’t know,” Maggie replied. “We wouldn’t want to exhaust him, would we? Look at the time—we have the whole AFTERNOON ahead of us!

“So what do we do in the meantime?” the slender tickler inquired.

“Hmmm, well, just LOOK at his pubic hair!” Maggie replied with a snicker. “It really needs TRIMMING, don’t you think?”

“Oh no! Come ON! You CAN’T!” Marty begged. “Mrs. Marko—PLEASE! Oh please please PLEASE don’t make him do THAT to me—!”

“Now don’t be such a SISSY!” Maggie commanded as she retrieved a comb and nail scissors from the table that stood against the wall to Marty’s right. She handed them to Michael. “I like to keep my young men all nice and neat down there, cutie buns! Don’t worry—he’ll be done in a jiffy!”

The naked jock begged and blubbered and squirmed his bare behind, but his entreaties were completely ignored. With a sly smile, Michael placed a pillow on the floor in front of his helpless cousin and knelt down. Then he went to work with the comb and scissors! Marty strained to keep every muscle still as the scissors snipped busily away in alarming proximity to the most delicate portions of his masculine anatomy…

“There!” Maggie exclaimed after five minutes of trimming. “That’s MUCH better! But we’re not quite done!” She flourished a pair of tweezers, then passed them to Michael. “I think you know what to do with these, sweetie! Better hold still, cutie buns!”

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Marty squealed as a hair was plucked from his scrotum. “Stop! Oh STOP it—! AAAARRRRGH!!!”

Now he couldn’t HELP himself—Marty writhed and wiggled as the tweezers plucked hair after hair from his dangling balls! It wasn’t the pain that was driving him absolutely fucking BATSHIT—the pain was minor—it was the horrid sensation of helplessness, the sheer HUMILIATION of being groomed like a fucking POODLE by his sexy naked COUSIN—!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!”

“Just a few more, cutie buns!”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!”

“You’re doing great!”

“GAAAAAAAAR!!!”

“Hmmm, well, I suppose you might as well tidy up his butt crack while you’re at it, sweetie…”

“AAAAAAAAK!!!”

As the tweezers removed the hairs that garnished his puckered orifice, poor Marty wept with shame—and shivered with desire! Oh, how he fucking HATED what Michael was doing to him—and oh, how he fucking LOVED it! His cock was rigidly erect and its swollen head was well lubricated with pre-cum. And each time Michael plucked a hair, the naked jock squeezed out another precious drop…

“There!” Maggie exclaimed finally. “All finished! And don’t tell me that you didn’t ENJOY it, cutie buns!”

“Oh, I’m sure he DID enjoy it!” Michael giggled. He briefly stroked the base of Marty’s yearning member. “Because I know EXACTLY what you like, don’t I…?”

“Michael—please!” The naked jock cringed at the servile tone of his own voice. “You can’t tell her about THAT—!”

“”He can’t tell me about what?” Maggie demanded.

“Oh GAWD don’t TELL her—!”

“Well…” Michael began.

“Shut the fuck UP—!” Marty screamed.

“Well,” Michael repeated, stepping close and running his finger through his victim’s damp chest hair, “The truth is that my handsome cousin has a secret…preference. But he’s a bit shy about it…”

“Really?” Maggie exclaimed. “Well, they DO say that confession is good for the soul, so perhaps you could persuade him to tell me all about it!”

“Mmmm, maybe I could,” Michael agreed. “But he can be so STUBBORN!”

“We have all the time in the world,” Maggie pointed out.

Marty opened his mouth to voice a weak protest—but instead he released a shriek of laughter! Michael was TICKLING again—he was tickling Marty’s ARMPITS—!

“YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” the naked jock bellowed as a fresh crop of goose bumps roughened his skin. “EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Maybe THIS will get you to talk!” Michael snarled. He lowered his hands and dug his finger’s into Marty’s ribs. “So go on—LAUGH for me, cutie buns! Louder! I said LOUDER, you horny SLUT—!”

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty screamed. He arched his back and gyrated his hips in a demented parody of lustful arousal. And he WAS aroused—he’d never had such a rigid, quivering erection in his fucking LIFE! Each bleat of laughter caused his cock to pulse as if striving to lengthen itself by one final, impossible quarter of an inch! Marty’s sides and belly ached abominably—beads of sweat trickled down his torso and his legs—his asshole performed rapid spasms—and GOD how he fucking ADORED it—!

And it was obvious that Michael adored their little game as well, for he too was sporting an impressive erection! And Mrs. Marko was WATCHING! The very THOUGHT it made the naked jock’s SKIN crawl—!

“Come ON, cutie buns!” Michael urged, jabbing a sharp-nailed finger into the naked jock’s bell button. “Tell the nice lady all about the dirty things you make me to do to you!”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty shrieked.

“Yes, DO tell me!” Maggie Marko demanded—somewhat breathlessly

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!! Marty bellowed.

“Tell us and I’ll let you CUM!” Michael promised. He stroked the swollen head of Marty’s upright organ—a caress that caused the naked jock to arch his back and writhed like a gerbil in heat! “Or don’t tell us and you can keep LAUGHING for us until you laugh your silly stupid HEAD off—!”

Maggie watched with fascination as the slender tickler tormented the naked jock. Soon, she knew, Marty would lose control of his emotions and shoot his load onto her basement floor. Then, she thought, it might be time for a role reversal. Surely after his excruciating ordeal Marty would be ready for revenge!

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty bellowed as his ribs were mercilessly assaulted. But he wouldn’t tell! No, he would never EVER tell—!

“You might try spanking him!” Maggie suggested. “There’s a wooden spoon on the table.”

“Great idea!”

“Omygod NO—!”

Maggie Marko sighed with pleasure. These two young men made such an ADORABLE couple! What a stroke of luck it had been to catch them in a compromising position! And now that she had them in her clutches, Maggie wasn’t ABOUT to let them off the hook!

“Boys, boys!” she whispered. “This is just the beginning of an extra-special relationship…"

(This Adventure To Be Continued!)​

Wonderful as always! I can`t wait to see what other treats Maggie has in store for her new playthings! :)

I do suspect that the cousins will return for a repeat engagement with Mrs. Marko. They might even be introduced to her nephew, who's staying with her for the summer (see "The Adventure of the Nude Nephew," just posted). But with four players, who would to what…and to whom…?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back