• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Border-Crossing Interrogation Fiasco (F/F)

i really like how u use the girl u met in real life and put in this fantasy story.. really makes me hype up haha. keep it up... and thanks for the story. really looking forward for this part two of darcy... she seems interesting. do hope there is a pic of her

i really like how u use the girl u met in real life and put in this fantasy story.. really makes me hype up haha. keep it up... and thanks for the story. really looking forward for this part two of darcy... she seems interesting. do hope there is a pic of her

Thanks Crystal - I'm glad you like the theme! Has anyone else done much of this kind of thing - fictional writing about very real people?

There are a lot of other stories about her, as I mentioned... ;) Let me know how you enjoy those, too.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back