• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VCR Alert: Penn & Teller Bullshit!

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Heads up gang!!!

I have seen previews for this week's episode of Penn & Teller Bullshit on Showtime. In the show, they debunk alleged scam artists. For example, last week, they exposed John Edwards and other "psychics" who "talk" to passed on relatives. The show is pretty funny and entertaining.

Well, this week, they are debunking alterantive medicine, including REFLEXOLOGY. In the preview, I saw a cute, younger girl, grimmacing and grinning in a chair as a reflexologist used some vibrating tool on her feet. It could be pain...it could be tickling. However, anytime when feet are mentioned, there is bound to be a tickling reference.

The show airs on Showtime, Friday, January 31st, at 11 p.m., EST. It also replays the following Thursday at 10 p.m., EST.

Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!

Rasputin

Last edited:
What did they say to "out" John Edwards? I've always thought how funny his scam was. He can't ever get a full name "I have a J name..." But he can get very detailed words about other stuff "Your grandfather used to complain about noise..." Why is it that words like noise and complain can "come through" but a full name can't.... That guys pisses me off.
Dirk

Did anyone catch this episode (the reflexology one)? What happened? Thanks. :)

Here's some irony....

I went out drinking with friends last night, and after passing out in a spa, I missed it! It does have a replay, and maybe I might catch it tonight on one of my 4 Showtime channels.

Dirkman- Penn & Teller outed John Edwards because they hate the fact that "motherfuckers" like him prey on people's personal loss. They showed that a lot of times the people who receive readings are prescreened by a different person. Then the prescreener gives Edward's the scoop beforehand. Some psychics come right out and ask who the people are trying to reach. They also said sometimes it takes a two hour taping to get a 30 minute show, and you'll never see the edited out fuck up's on TV. Also all audiences sign a release form saying they cannot discuss what happened in the taping. Finally, the pseudo-psychics ask people probing questions that are very general. The "psychic" watches for positive and negative verbal and non-verbal reactions. Based on the person's reactions, the pyschic knows in which direction to go, and then gives a very broad, non-committal message. Anyone with above average interpersonal communication skills can do it. If you are a salesman, your job depends on it!

So that's how they outed "The Biggest Douche Bag In The Universe!"

Rasputin

Okay, I saw it!

It was one of those "You Make The Call" scenes. One person may have interpreted it as tickling...another may not.

It was a cute blonde girl getting treatment for back problems. The reflexologist had his impact machine on high and was using it on the center of her arch. It panned up to her face and she had a huge grin, with her eyes shut. However, she was not laughing. Later, after a sound byte interview with the reflexologist, it showed the cute blonde again. This time she let out a little giggle, and still had the big grin on her face, as she received sole vibrations.

I personally feel that it was tickling her, although there was no direct mention of it, or some of the stereotypical responses.

Rasputin

It sounds to me like that girl is ticklish, but was trying to hold her laughter in as best she could. Thanks, Rasputin! This was a good find on a great show. :D

Was anybody able to tape this scene? Whether she let out a
laugh or not, it would be nice to see! Vidcaps, anyone?

Even wose than John Edwards...

...is the old lady on the Discovery Channel that talks to
pets, claiming to be an "animal psychic." Now talk about
bullshit!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back