• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100 Scary Tales Of Tickle Torture: Tale 1 (Preview)

WrittenForLaugh

NOTE: I thought it would be fun and a good idea to post a few previews of this novel. The novel is broken up into several themes which include ghosts, living dolls, vampires, werewolves, etc... Please remember that each story is over 1000+ words in length and there are over 101 stories in all! I hope you enjoy this preview and if you feel like giving this book a shot, please click the link below! Thanks!

Click Here To Purchase A Copy!

NOTE: This preview is copy and pasted from the original word file. The novel itself does not look scrunched up like this.

TALE 1

The sun had set over the horizon several hours ago, and the only thing Amy could think about were two things. A hot shower, and a warm bed. Normally the girl wouldn’t have driven so far away from her home, but unfortunately she didn’t have a choice. It was mandatory that she, and every other employee, attend the out-of-town meeting. One good thing about it, was the fact that her room had already been paid for.
When the girl finally reached her destination, she spotted the large building the meeting would be held in. To the girl’s delight, a hotel was located on the other side of the street, directly in front of the building.
Pulling into the hotels parking lot, the girl removed her bags from the trunk of her car, and headed into the building. The girl spotted a young girl, standing on the other side of a long counter.
“Hello, welcome!” The girl said, smiling warmly at Amy, as the girl made her way over to the counter.
“Hi. I’m attending the meeting across the street and…” Amy began, but the girl cut her off.
“Oh yes! Your room has already been paid for,” she said.
Amy smiled. “Great! Thank you very much!”
“Would you like some help with your bags?” The girl offered, after handing over the room key.
Amy held up her bag and shook her head. “Thanks, but I got this,” she said, and with that the girl headed upstairs. She quickly found her hotel room. The room was rather large. It had a giant bed located on the far side of the room. Directly in front of the bed was a large screen, television. Located on the left was a bathroom, which had a large tub and shower.
“They should hold more meetings more often!” Amy said, tossing her bag on the bed and heading into the bathroom. The girl soaked in the tub for several moments. Afterwards the girl crawled underneath her blankets. A few minutes after her head touched the pillow, the girl fell fast asleep.
Amy wasn’t sure, what time it was, when she woke up, but knew what it was that had awoken her from her dreamless sleep. For some reason, her blankets had grown tighter, trapping the girl beneath them.
“What the…!” Amy began, pulling and tugging on her blankets. The girl’s eyes went wide with terror, when she felt someone, or something scratching the sole of her left foot.
The girl held her breath, she tried to keep the laughter in, but her feet were too ticklish. Amy started laughing hysterically. Her chest heaved and her body shook with ticklish glee. The girl pulled hard, left and right, but no matter how hard she tugged and tried to kick her feet, it was impossible to escape the blankets.
“ST-STOP IT!” Amy cried, through her ticklish laughter.
Her unknown tormentor ignored her pleas however, and continued to scratch her foot mercilessly. It raked it’s fingers up and down her ticklish sole, for several moments. Soon it began tickling both her feet at the same time.
The unknown tormentor, teased the girl’s toes, scratching her arches mercilessly, and tickled the middles of her feet.
Amy closed her eyes tightly, her cheeks grew bright red in color, and tears formed in the corners of her eyes, but she wasn’t about to start crying.
Just when the girl thought she was going to go crazy, the tickling stopped, and her blankets loosened.
Amy jumped out of bed and ran to the light-switch as fast as she could. When the lights came on, the girl was expecting to see someone sitting by the foot of her bed, but to her surprise, no one was there.
Amy’s back was pressed firmly against the wall behind her. “Who’s there!?” Amy said, making her way to her bag. Reaching inside the girl removed a hairdryer. “I have a gun! If you don’t get out here right now, I’ll find and shoot you!” The girl threatened, but no one appeared.
With a deep breath, Amy slowly got to her knees and peered under the bed, but no one was underneath. Quickly getting to her feet, Amy moved around the room and checked everywhere someone could hide. Closets, the bathroom, she even checked a drawer that was large enough to hold a full-grown adult.
When she was finished, the girl sat back down on her bed. The girl was starting to wonder if she had imagined the whole thing. “Maybe I’m more tired, than I thought,” the girl thought, rubbing the back of her neck.
Taking a deep breath, the girl put her hairdryer back in her bag, and crawled back under the covers. A few moments later, she was fast asleep.

The next morning, Amy woke up. The girl was now certain she had been dreaming. Quickly dressing, the girl headed out of the hotel and crossed the street. Several long hours later, the girl made her way back into her hotel room. She felt exhausted, and all she wanted to do was go to sleep.
After taking a shower and watching a movie, the girl laid down. Moments later she was sleeping.
Amy’s eyes flashed open. She wasn’t certain what time it was, but the familiar feeling of her blankets tightening around her body was something she was certain about. “NO!” Amy cried. “SOMEONE! HELP!” The girl cried, but no one responded.
Amy started laughing hysterically when she felt two sets of hands tickling her feet. They scratched the middles of her soles, tortured her arches mercilessly, dug it’s fingers between each of her toes.
Amy’s toes wiggled as the unknown tormentor teased each of them, and tickled the skin between each toe.
“ST-STOP IT! PLEASE!” Amy cried, through her ticklish laughter.
The figure slowly raked it’s fingers up and down her tender soles. After several long moments the tickling stopped. Amy leapt out of bed once more, and turned on the lights. Once again no one was in the room.
“Screw this!” Amy cursed.
The girl quickly gathered up on her things and threw them into her bag. Running out of the room, the girl headed downstairs, and was soon standing in front of the hotels front counter.
“Can I help you?” Asked a man, who noticed Amy was still wearing her pajamas.
“Yes, I…” Amy began, but stopped talking almost immediately. The girl was afraid to tell him what had been happening to her for the last two nights. “Yes… There’s this really annoying light coming into my room, and my faucet is dripping. I can’t sleep and I was hoping I could get another room,” the girl said, hoping the man believed her.
At first the man didn’t say anything, but soon he smiled. “I understand. I’m a light sleeper myself,” the man said, as he began pounding information into his computer. When the man was finished, he turned his attention back to the girl. “We have one vacancy, but it’s on the other side of the hotel, and it’s not as big as your last room. Is that alright?”
“Sounds perfect,” Amy said, sighing deeply. “Thank you.”
The man nodded, retrieved the key. “Here you are, have a great night!” He said.
Amy happily took the key and quickly found her new hotel room. Walking inside the girl smiled. She didn’t care if the room wasn’t as big as the last one, all she cared about was escaping the invisible tickler. Amy crawled under her blankets and fell into a deep sleep.

The following morning the girl headed across the street to attend the last meeting she would have to go to.
To Amy’s delight, the meeting ended early that day. Running back to her hotel room, the girl felt like celebrating. After taking a soak in the tub, the girl ordered a pizza and found a movie to watch on television.
Several hours later, the girl got into bed. She was looking forwards to driving back home early the next day.
Amy was awoken late that night. Her eyes filled with terror when she realized how tight her blankets had grown and how impossible it was for her to move any of her body parts.
Amy screamed before she started laughing hysterically. The figure was tickling both her feet at the same time, it scratched the middles of her feet mercilessly, teased her toes, scratched her arches, and dug it’s fingers between each of the girl’s toes. Amy bucked wildly beneath her blankets, but no matter how hard she tugged and pulled, the girl couldn’t escape.
“STOP… YOUR… KILLING… ME!” Amy cried, through her ticklish laughter, but like before her cries fell on deaf ears.
The hands made short work of the girl’s feet, and they tickled them much longer then before. When they finally stopped tickling, Amy had tears trickling down her bright red cheeks, and her forehead was damp with sweat.
When Amy could move, the girl flew out of her bed. The girl quickly packed up her stuff, and left the hotel. Throwing her backs into the trunk of her car, the girl pulled out of the hotel’s parking lot and without looking back, started driving away as fast as she could.
Amy didn’t stop driving until she was pulling into her house’s driveway. Heading into her house, the girl sat on her bed.
“I beat you!” The girl giggled, laying down on her bed. The girl tossed her blankets over her, but before she could fall asleep, her blankets tightened. Amy’s eyes shot open and widened with terror.
Before her shoes and socks were yanked off her feet by invisible hands, before she was tickled until she passed out, the girl already knew the horrible truth. The invisible tickler had followed her home.

NOTE: PLEASE PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 11 AND 21. THE NUMBER THE FIRST PERSON CHOOSES WILL BE THE NEXT TALE I'LL PUBLISH. I WANTED TO LEAVE IT UP TO MY READERS TO DECIDE WHICH STORY THEY WOULD LIKE TO GET A PREVIEW OF.

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back