• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks again to my ticklee, and this has some over 18 content.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Tickling Her Fantasy…
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by A Peel Me Off the Ceiling Ticklish Ticklee,
Who is also a beautiful and classy young lady.
c. 2003.

Sassy was groggy as she tried to rise, but she found that she couldn’t. The last thing she remembered was being on the receiving end of the cyber tickle torture of all time. Lance, her cyber tickler had done a thoroughly, devilishly, relentlessly, sadistically and torturously evil job on her and she had begged, screamed and writhed all through it. Their usual 2-hour chats and cyber tickles had now become nightly and by the end of each one she was a virtual mess.

From his end of the chat and tickle, he could imagine her, tied to her bed, sweating like a pig from intense writhing, almost hoarse from laughing and screaming, hair dishevelled from the intense writhing and now laboured breathing to top it all off. He could imagine his signature to her tickle tortures; a single stroke up her soles, sending her once more into ticklish abandon. But that was in chat and was somewhat of a fantasy. This was about to become reality and he savoured and salivated at her upcoming session.

Sassy tried to rise but found she couldn’t and weakly looked to see what was holding her down. To her surprise and somewhat horror, she found that she was tied spread-eagle to her bed. She also found that she was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and her sneakers and socks.

“Hello Sassy!” Lance looked at her and sat beside her on the bed. “My we look exquisite tonight.”

“How did I get here?” She asked, now starting to struggle against the bonds holding her down.

“Don’t you remember inviting me down here to tickle you? What was it you said? “Maybe one day it can be arranged.” Well we arranged it and so her you are and here I am.” He lazily meandered a single finger down her left forearm and she jerked wildly.

“Well now, you are in person as you are in chat. This is going to be a very fruitfully ticklish day; for you that is.” He smirked and then laughed wickedly.

His laughter sent shivers up and down her spine and she now writhed, trying to break the bonds. But the fur-lined leather restraints he had tied her in, were holding her taught and she instantly found that she was going nowhere. Nevertheless she continued to writhe with all her strength.

My, my. We do want out of those don’t we? As if you felt that for one minute that I was going to let you out. No, I’m afraid that letting you go is not part of my plan at the moment. After all, it is only 9 am in the morning, and you did promise me that I could tickle you all day. What was it you said, “Take me beyond the twilight zone and outer limits of tickling” And that I shall do sweetheart, that I shall do.”

She shivered again and writhed even more intensely, the chains to her bed rattling with an ominous jingle. As he got up, she eyed his every move and he reached for a red plastic toolbox. He positioned the box with the lid that when opened, would block her view of what was inside.

“Hmmmm, you’re curious about my pleasure chest are you. Well it’s full of goodies for which to tickle torture you with. Would you like to see them?” He opened the box and then removed two stiff eagle feathers.

The sight of the feathers made her shiver and writhe more. “Maybe we should get to know each other first, before we do this.” She said.

“We have already done that. I’ve been here for two days and not a single tickle as of yet. However that will change as of today. These are really lovely on armpits.”

She jerked at his remark, but tried not to show any emotion.

“Trying to hold back the emotions are we?“ He smiled and put the feathers on the table. “You forget that I have your ticklish profile and all of our chats fully memorized and engraved on my brain. So there isn’t a ticklish area on your entire body that I don’t know intimately and will soon thoroughly, devilishly, relentlessly, sadistically, torturously and evilly tickle to the max.”

This was it. Tickle torture in chat was one thing, but now it was about to become very real.

“Meet Dusty, my trusty feather duster. A very handy lady to have around and she tickles voraciously and incessantly.” He paused and flicked it in her direction.

Sassy writhed once more trying anything to back away from the duster and save her self from its fiendishly soft and torturous tendrils.

“One manual toothbrush, a real toe tickler and also very exquisite on arches as well. I’m sure yours will delight with this one.”

She shook her head and pleaded “No” with her blue eyes, still trying to back away.

“One electric toothbrush: always constant and merciless. Many an exquisite moment I’ve had with this, to the misfortune of my ticklees of course.”

She could well imagine him using that on her. The whirring brushes circling all her ticklish areas non-stop, tormenting her with an endless, merciless and torturous abandon.

“Ah yes, my massage vibrator; I would never be without this. This works exquisitely on taught soles. It’s guaranteed to have you in oblivion in no time. And it’s great on armpits, ribs and tummies as well. Not to mention inner thighs, and that womanhood of yours.”

“What’s in that black container?” She asked nervously.
“OOOH, that interests you does it? Lance Smiled evilly. “You will see in time my helpless one. But lets just say that it will really put you on the ceiling...”

Not knowing what was in the container was really unnerving her and she prayed that he wouldn’t use it.

“You will love it though. It’s so medieval, so dark ages, so gothically magical.”

This latest statement unnerved her even more and she once more shook her head and pleaded with her eyes.

My, my, begging already are we? Oh how nice. We shall have such fun today and it’s only 9 15.”

His fingers began to play with the bottom of her midriff t-shirt and she nervously started wriggling. He smiled and began to tug at it, teasing her with it and smiled as he watched her wriggling continue.

“OOOH... You’re going to be so exquisite. So shall we begin? It’s torture time...”

He was about to remove her top when her doorbell rang. Sassy looked in the direction of the door, but a quick spider tickle to her ribs made her shriek and look back in his direction.

“AHHH, your surprise, or should I say surprises are here.”

“Surprises?” She was unnerved again and beginning to wriggle in earnest, looking nervously around at the cuffs that held her. “Look I think-”

“That I better go open the door and let your surprises in? Hmmmmm?”

He left the room and she heard the front door opening. She could also hear faint whispering by a couple of other people and an occasional giggle. The other voices were female and the sheer suspense of not knowing who they were and what they were doing here was really unnerving her. She could hear footsteps on the padded carpet and was greeted by his presence in her bedroom doorway. He stepped aside and in walked her two best friends Sara and Shannon.

“You remember when the four of us had dinner together the other night. Well when you left the table to powder your nose, I confided in them what I was going to do to you and what you wanted me to do to you. And lo and behold, they offered to help me. Isn’t that nice of them.”

Sara and Shannon, were a pair of swimsuit issues unto themselves
Each dressed in tight jeans, t-shirts and sneakers. Both were fill bodied, long hair and infectious smiles. But right now those smiles were bordering on evil as they approached the bed.

“You look quite cozy Sass.” Shannon commented with a sensual but cool tone to her voice, sitting on the bed on Sassy’s left.

“Yea!” Added Sara with a similar tone. “You look fit to be tied and tickled!”

“She’s already tied, it’s the tickled part that’s coming up now” Shannon added, and then gave Sassy’s left forearm a slow stroke from wrist to elbow.

Sassy jerked and shivered intensely. “No! You wouldn’t, please I beg you!”

Sara followed suit with another slow stroke on her right forearm and Sassy jerked and shivered again.

Lance moved over to Sara and Shannon and handed them an eagle feather each. “Oh yes they would.” He replied in a short icy tone. “Hail, hail, the gang’s all here.”

Sara and Shannon both took the feathers and eyed them all over, sighting methodically down the quills with precision. Shannon carefully adjusted a few of the tendrils on hers, eyed it again and smiled evilly. Sara was blowing gently on her feather to see how the tendrils moved, as if to see which would be the best way to stroke it.

Sassy was really unnerved by this display of cold, cruel efficiency and now began whimpering and begging for mercy.

“Isn’t she just so precious.” Sara commented with a fiendish giggle. “Those big blue eyes pleading with piteous abandon, lips quivering with the chills of what’s to come and a voice so virginally innocent and insecure. OOOH, she just makes me want to tickle her twice!”

“O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D please noooooooooo!” Sassy went ballistic, begging and violently struggling to get free.

Both girls then began dragging their feathers down her forearms and Sassy immediately began to whimper again. The closer they got to her armpits, the more she whimpered, the louder her whimpers got and the more she writhed, trying to escape the feather’s touch. With one quick simultaneous flick in the armpits, Sassy was off and screaming. Both girls were taken aback from her initial scream and her now intense writhing, but soon settled in, tormenting her armpits with a diabolical and methodical fiendishness. Obviously they had done this before as their feathers expertly picked away at Sassy’s armpits and demolished them one millimetre at a time.

Sassy’s armpits were a delight to behold. So soft, virgin, deep, wide open and oh so ticklish. Sassy was a rocket to the moon and beyond with the tickling of her armpits.

“Oh shittttttttttttttAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAH” screamed Sassy. “O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D please noooooooooo, tickle anywhere but my armpits please!” She was really putting on a show now. Bucking wildly, screaming hysterically, head pounding on the mattress, body struggling to get free. She was giving the three of them the full ticklish Monty, as the girls systematically rapetickled her pits.

Lance couldn’t decide which was more evil; the feathers that were tickling her pits or the girls who were controlling them, and Sassy for that matter. She was now begging and pleading profusely, going totally out of control now, body flailing everywhere, screaming laughing hysterically and struggling so hard to get free.

“Oh Sass, you are so nice and ticklish!” Commented Shannon. “And isn’t nice that we have all the time in the world to take you apart stroke by stroke.”

“OhhhhshittttttttttttttAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Sassy was off the wall, off the scale and everywhere in between. Two firm but soft feathers being used by two sadistically diabolical ticklers were slowly taking her apart. The effect was marvellous for Lance to watch and although he wanted in on the tickling from the very beginning, he was perfectly happy and content to sit back and watch them.

“Ahahhahahahahhahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahnoooooooooooooooooooooo!” Was all Sassy could say, as the feathers probed and rapetickled every millimetre of her pits. The silky, soft, freshly shaved skin was no match for the fiendish feathers and lance could even see sweat now beginning to make an appearance.

“I think we should stop for a minute!” Announced Shannon. “I want to consult her file!”

“M-my, my file?” Sassy stuttered, between the subsiding laughter.

“Yea… Lance was kind to give us a copy of your ticklee’s profile and a copy of all the cyber tickle chats that you and him had. These make for interesting and informative reading.”

“Especially when tickling minds want to know.” Added Sara.

“You bas-“ Sassy never even got the chance to finish her sentence, as the feathers returned to her pits and set off another round of intense screaming and writhing.

“Lance was even kind enough to highlight key parts of your profile and key parts of the chats.”

The girls twirled the feathers in her pits then dragged them all over the hypersensitive skin to add to the torment. Their coup de grace was to flutter like psychotic butterflies, teasing, touching and tormenting the tender pits. Sassy tried with all her strength to bring her arms down, but the bonds held fast. She had to protect and free herself now or her strength would be gone before she knew it.

Then they reversed the feathers and using the quills they used short and fast strokes, which really drove her into oblivion. The taught skin was greatly adding to the sensitivity in her armpits and her continual explosions of insane laughter were a testament to her extreme ticklishness. The appetite these girls had for tickling her pits was insatiable, and it was beginning to take its toll on Sassy.

She begged between screams of laughter for a glass of water and this was brought to her. After all the girls only wanted to tickle her senseless, not dehydrate her.

“Hey get a load of this!” Sara said. “Her nipples are showing and man are they showing!”

Shannon and Lance looked over and saw that her nipples were indeed showing under her half-shirt. They were well pronounced and protruding through the cotton fabric and practically putting a strain on the shirt’s buttons.

“OOOH COOL!” Exclaimed Shannon. “But lets see them bare.” With that she began to unbutton the shirt.

Sassy immediately began to writhe from side to side, trying to stop Shannon from unbuttoning, but the last of the buttons was undone in no time. There lay two large breasts, complimented by two of the perkiest nipples they had ever seen. Shannon reached over and sensually pinched the left nipple, causing Sassy to writhe even further.

“That will make me horny QUITTTTTTIT!” Sassy screamed, writhing almost insanely now.

“Cool.” Remarked Sara. She hovered her fingers over Sassy’s right nipple. “On the count of three Shan.”

Sara said three and they pinched both nipples simultaneously. Sassy flinched and writhed insanely again.

“You’re going to make me cum if you don't stop!”

“Really?” Asked an excited Shannon. “Would you like to play elevator?”

Sassy looked at the two of them nervously.

“That’s where we take you all the way up to within a micrometer of an orgasm and just as you get to the edge, we let you drop back down to the basement.”

“Please no, pleas, please, please nooooooooooooo! I couldn’t take that!”

“But you can Sass and you will, you will.” Replied Shannon, pinching the left nipple again.

“But first more tickling!” Sara added, digging five fingers into Sassy’s right armpit.

Shannon followed suit in the left one and her ten fingers began tickle torturing the tender, taught skin. Sassy’s bum and head were pounding the bed and she was screaming even louder than before. Twenty fingers now assaulted the tender skin and didn’t miss a millimetre of its ticklish surface.

“Go crazy for me.” Asked Sara. “Go crazy for me girl! I want to see you go nuts! I want to see you go bananas!””

Sassy went absolutely ballistic under the tickling and then went even further ballistic as Shannon began stroking her ribs. She teased and tormented one rib at a time, sliding a single finger from the tip to the back and then back again.

“That’s one ribby.” She teased, surfing the tender skin. “And now another ribby! Such tender ribs you have Sass. So exquisite.

Sassy went equally as wild under the rib tickling as she had done with the armpit tickling. She bucked wildly and screamed hysterically, her back arching higher now, head thrashing from side to side, her body thrashing wildly trying to get free.

As Shannon continued to tease and torment her ribs, Sara began teasing and tormenting her tender tummy with its simply deliciously inviting button. She ballet danced ten fingers all over the soft taught skin and every so often, would graze the button.

“O-OH-M-MYG-G-GOD-D-D-…OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHI TTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. STOP… DON’T TOUCH MY BUTTON!”

“And just tell me why I shouldn’t touch your button? Hmmmmmmmmm?” Sassy’s plea was all the ammunition and reason Sara needed to enter it and she dove her finger down to the soft knot below.

“O-OH-M-MYG-G-GOD-D-D-…OHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAHAHAHA! GODDAMMIT STOP THAT! YOU’RE TORTURING ME, I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!”

Everyone laughed and Sara continued to wriggle her finger in Sassy’s button. Shannon had stopped the rib tickling and now watched playfully as Sassy button was thoroughly demolished.

“Press deeper Sara, undo that knot at the bottom!”

“O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D please noooooooooo!” screamed Sassy, trying desperately to writhe away from the torturously fickle finger.

Shannon then went back to her ribs and placing her hands on either side of the spasming ribcage, she dug her fingers in. Her fingers flew all over the tormented ribs, digging, probing and stroking with a lightning swiftness that was absolutely amazing. Her fingers were almost a blur and seemed to be everywhere at once, tickling, tormenting and basically torturing the hell of the ribs. It was as though Sassy’s ribcage was a piano and Shannon was playing the Charlie Brown theme.

It was at this point that Lance motioned them to stop and the room got quiet, with the exception of Sassy who was still laughing albeit now giggling. He came up beside her head, leaned forward and whispered in her left ear that four-letter word that that made her breathless. That word that sent chills up and down her spine and practically devastated her.

“Feeeeet…”

“O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-Dplease noooooooooo… tickle anywhere but my feet please, not the feet not the feet!” Sassy went way beyond ballistic at this point, rocking her bed and straining at the bonds that held her down. Her back arched and her head snapped from side to side. Once again she was off the wall and off the scale with her writhing and the three of them were finding this exquisite.

“Obviously her feet are extremely ticklish in the primeval sense!” Shannon commented as Lance moved to the foot of the bed.

“NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!”

“Do you think it’s night, night time yet?” Asked Sara.

“The blindfold is on the table!”

Lance looked down her size 7 ½ feet, snuggled in white canvas keds sneakers with thick soles. He wriggled her left foot and instantly it shot from his grasp and flailed wildly about. Grabbing the foot firmly with his right hand, the fingers on his left hand then played with and teased the lace of her sneaker and he began to untie it, fingers picking away at it. Then he grasped the heel and gently pulled it from her foot and let the heel edge slid over her sole. All the while her foot jerked and writhed intensely and she screamed and begged for him not to tickle her feet. As the heel surfed the sole, the entire foot spasmed and she went ballistic again.

“O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D please noooooooooo!!! Tickle anywhere but my feet please. I promise, you can tickle me anywhere for as long as you like, just please don’t tickle my feet!”

Sara gave her a quick tickle in the button. “I thought you said we could tickle you anywhere but your armpits! You wouldn’t be going back on your word now would you?”

As he removed her sneakers, he began quietly giving her all the juicy little details of what he was going to do to her feet. He also told her that all the begging and pleading in the world wasn’t going to keep him, Sara and Shannon from tickling torturing them.

Now he turned his attention to her ankle socks and inserting a finger between the heel of her left foot and sock, began peeling it off very slowly. As the last of it disappeared off her toes, they all got a good look at the foot. The spasming foot was a sight to behold; size 7 ½, and kind of short and narrow, but with very soft looking short toes and deliciously high arches.

“You know,” Lance remarked, tossing the sock away. “They say that the higher the arch the more ticklish the foot!”

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOOOOOOO!”
“Are your feet too ticklish for words Sass?” Asked Shannon, while teasing her with another rib stroke.

“Well too bad if they are.” Sara added, then laughed. “Cause we’re going to rapetickle your arches! Now it’s time to go night, night girl!”

“O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D noooooooooo, you can tickle anywhere but my feet, and please don’t blindfold me, please!”

Sassy snapped her head from side to side trying in vein ward off the blindfold, but the black mask was easily slipped over her eyes and she was plunged into the dark side. All she had now was her sense of touch and the previous tickling had intensified it.

Lance turned his back to her and straddled her left leg and ankle. Cupping his right hand under her heel he firmly gripped the foot and then slowly brought his fingers closer and closer to her now curling toes. His fingers met with her big toe and encircled it, ballet dancing all over the soft pad. Her big toe spasmed and began to frantically bicycle and writhe all over the place. Seizing the opportunity he probed and danced his fingers in the crevice between her toe and foot. Now taking a feather, he began to dance the quill up and down the full length of her sole. Her reaction pleased him as he felt her back arch and heard her frantic, jagged laughter.

“Now it’s time to bring in the big guns!”

He then picked up the vibrator and turning it on its humming resonated throughout the room. Again her back arched and the rest of her body followed suit.

She erupted once more with volcanic writhing and screaming, and an evil grin came to his lips. He was about to take her foot to a new level of tickling and touching her toes with the vibrator, he was pleased as they uncurled and splayed out in all directions. Moving the vibrator down her sole he rested it on the joints between her toes and foot and the resulting action had her again explode with jagged laughter and frantic movements. He cruised the vibrator down a bit more and he rested it on the pad below her toe joints and he felt her place all of her strength in her foot. This however was of no advantage to her as he kept a firm grip on the situation, not to mention her hyper ticklish foot. He now entered her arch and slowly moved it across the ultra-sensitive skin. Her laughter was now tenor and he delighted in finding another volcanic spot.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHSSSSSHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT STAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHPAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAH!”

Lance smiled from the foot of the bed and stroked both soles at once. “And where would you go our naked sweetheart? Hmmmmmmmm? Kitchie, kitchie koo.”

Sassy screamed and rocketed off the bed once more, then begged more for her release.

“You can beg all you want girl!” Shannon said, flashing a fiendish smile. “But you’re not going anywhere. You are ours to play with, little tickle toy. And we play hard and for keeps.”

Sassy Screamed, writhed, shivered and shook as Lance stroked her soles again. Lance then tucked Sassy’s left foot under his arm and began again working the vibe into the high arch. Sassy’s arches were creamy, buttery soft and hyper sensitive and she screamed louder than ever and really rocketed off the bed, straining at the bonds that held her. Her back arched higher than before, her mouth opened wide and her eyes clenched shut.
“Oh she’s Magnificent!” Sara exclaimed!“

Sassy began begging once more for her release, but all she got in reply was Lance digging the vibe into the hypersensitive arch. This set her off to do nothing more that thrashing and cackling.

“Care to take the other foot Sara?”

Sara needed no second asking, as she firmly grabbed the right foot and tucking it under her arm, whipped off its sock and began rapetickling its arch for all it was worth. Sassy really took off and it seemed that all of the circuits in her nervous system had blown all at once. She was really rocking the bed and her two tormentors had to steady themselves to keep up the tickling pressure.

“AHHHH, you’re so precious and so ticklish. Kitchie, kitchie kitchie kitchieeee!” Sara’s fingers were a blur as she tickled the tender skin all over. She raked and revved her fingers in every direction and dug in for the tender kill.

Ten sharp fingernails dug deeply into the soles of her feet and Sassy screamed in torturous agony. She screamed and writhed as the tickling sensations invaded her feet. She laughed as hard as she was allowed. She was unable to sense anything except for the nails scratching the bottoms of her extremely ticklish feet. She then went into silent laughter and jerked and writhed relentlessly. Her whole body was on fire and they were constantly stoking that fire within her. Her back was arching far more than she ever thought it could and she was off the Richter and decibel scales in so many ways.

Sassy was racked with torturous torment, racked with an agony that she never dreamed could be possible. She begged for release, begged to her ticklers to stop.

Twenty fingers were now on her, probing, tickling and torturing every ticklish area of her feet. Her entire body was now blazing with tickles and the fires were out of control. She had no control over what was happening and this helplessness enhanced the tickling 100 per cent. Her nervous system was gone, yet her nerve endings were now sharper than ever. Even just touching her body set off explosions of volcanic screaming and writhing. She was a mass of sweat and ticklishness, experiencing one conniption after another. But Lance and Sara continued to tickle Sassy with a hearty zeal that caused the poor girl to shake, shiver, writhe and scream all over again.

Sara’s fingers again were lightning fast and were all over the foot at once, not missing a micrometer of ticklish skin. She was devious, diabolical, demented, relentless, sadistic and torturous and it was driving Sassy mad. Sara’s fingers were the fingers from hell and she tickled the foot for all it was worth. She hauled back on the toes and gave the now taught sole another rapetickling of a lifetime.

“Okay girls, it’s time for my secret weapon!”

“What’s the weapon?” Asked Sara.

“Yes please tell us!”

Sassy could now hear whispering and begged to be included in on what the weapon was. Lance leaned over and whispered in her ear “Don’t worry, you will love it.”

“Behold the secret weapon, behold the black container!” he proudly announced.

The girls both laughed and cooed to Sassy that she was in for an exquisitely ticklish time.

Sassy could hear the container being opened and the three of them quietly talking amongst themselves. She then felt hands rubbing some gooey stuff on her feet and armpits. The gooey substance then began to get warm and Sassy became unnerved again.

“O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D! What is this stuff, what is this stuff?“

“It’s the gel from hell sweetheart! Tickling gel!” Lance announced.

No sooner had he said this, her armpits and feet began to tingle all over, and then the tingling began to tickle all over as well. Sassy once more began to rocket off the bed and writhe like crazy. The gooey substance seemed to be increasing in strength in tingling and in tickling, but there was nothing she could do to stop it.

“Hey how about we put some gel here?” Asked Sara.

“Good Idea. Nothing like the orgasmic approach to tickling!”

Sassy immediately knew where they were going to put some of this gel from hell and tried with all the strength that was left to her to close her legs. Sara’s hand easily slipped over Sassy’s womanhood and spread the gel all over. Immediately the gel began to get warm and then begin to tingle. Sassy knew that tickling was only moments away and that her womanhood would be set on fire.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAHAHAHASTAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHPAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHA!PLEASE GET IT OFF, GET THIS STUFF OFF ME! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH AHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!”

“OH, you are just too ticklish for words and boy am I going tickle you twice!” Sara said gleefully.

Sassy was almost to the point of being insane and too far-gone. It seemed as though she was hanging on at the end of her rope and the rapetickling was slowly burning through it.

“Hey look guys!” Shannon said excitedly. “Someone’s having an orgasm!”

They all looked at Sassy’s womanhood and watched as it pulsated wildly and then burst in a fountain of love juices. Copious amounts of her vintage juices flowed from the wide-open lips washing over the tender now volcanic bud. Sassy shivered, shook and continued to laugh as the gel continued its tickle torture.

Lance laughed at Sassy’s predicament. “Shannon...” He said. “Can you do some armpits now?”

“With intense non-stop tickle torturing pleasure.” Shannon replied and laughed hideously.

“Shall we say we non-stop tickle torture her for one hour?” Lance asked.

“I’m in!” Shannon replied. After all Sass, you don’t have anywhere to go do you?”

“NOOOOOO!” Sassy screamed, her voice breaking. “I’LL DIE!” Then bursting into insane laughter again.

“Well we can’t have that can we Sass.” Sara remarked. “I say we let her rest, let her get a good night‘s sleep.”

“I suppose you’re right.” Added Shannon.

They then took wet cloths and wiped off all the tickling gel. Sassy’s laughter immediately began to subside, but her writhing however was still intense.

Shannon leaned over and kissed Sassy on the lips. “After all Sassy dear.” She added. “You’ve been so exquisite for us, it’s the least we can do.”

“Okay, we let her sleep for the night.” Lance summed up.

Shannon then reached back into her armpits and tickled some more. “Then we can all have the fun of tickling you awake in the morning...”

“A new day, a new tickle, hey Sass?” Sara added, with a quick arch tickle.

Sassy screamed, writhed intensely, closed her eyes and prayed for morning to be very late.

I just need three letters to describe ya story: W-O-W :wow: Really, REALLY good work dude!

WHY THANK YOU!!!

I aim to please and tickle my ticklee sensually senseless at the sasme time.

You should title it "Be careful what you wish for!"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back