• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100 Scary Tales Of Tickle Torture: Tale 18 (Preview)

WrittenForLaugh

NOTE: I thought it would be fun and a good idea to post a few previews of this novel. The novel is broken up into several themes which include ghosts, living dolls, vampires, werewolves, etc... Please remember that each story is over 1000+ words in length and there are over 101 stories in all! I hope you enjoy this preview and if you feel like giving this book a shot, please click the link below! Thanks!

If You're Interested In The Book, Please Click Here To Purchase A Copy!

NOTE: This preview is copy and pasted from the original word file. The novel itself does not look scrunched up like this.

TALE 18

Rumors about the old mall had spread through the town for several years now. The stories started to get worse, when the new mall was built. One story involved the owner of the mall committing suicide, and his ghost was now haunting the building.
Amy wasn’t sure if she believed in ghosts or not, but knew for a fact that the previous owner never committed suicide. In fact he was still alive today, but that didn’t make the mall any less creepy. Especially at night.
Amy held the flashlight tightly in her right hand. The beam of light illuminated a large hole located on the side of the building. The hole had been made during an accident, but for some reason it had never been covered. Often people went in, and now it was Amy’s turn, except she was going in during the night instead of waiting until daybreak.
Licking her lips, the girl slipped into the hole, and found herself standing in the middle of the large mall. The mall was circular in shape and was three stories tall. “Wow!” The girl said, her voice bounced and reverberated off the walls. “This is awesome!”
Amy began running around the many different stores. She wasn’t surprised to see all the stores had been cleared out, and left inside them was garbage.
Climbing up to the second floor, the girl began looking around some more. Several long minutes later, the girl was standing on the third floor. “Awesome!” The girl exclaimed. Shining her light to the floor below, the girl was surprised to see several mannequins, were standing in the middle of the floor on the first floor. Amy furrowed her eyebrows. “Those weren’t there before, were they?” The girl wondered to herself.
The girl spotted something out of the corner of her eye. Turning the light to the left, the girl spotted several more mannequins were located on the second floor, near the broken down escalator Amy had climbed up. “What the…” The girl breathed, turning the light back towards the first floor. The girl’s heart started racing when she realized the mannequins from before were gone.
“No way!” The girl cried, turning her light back to the second floor, the mannequins there were gone as well.
Amy took several steps away from the railing and turned right. To her shock several mannequins were standing several yards away. Their heads had been turned towards her. “This isn’t funny!” Amy screamed, turning left. The girl nearly screamed when she spotted more mannequins staring at her. Amy felt like crying, but held in the tears. She turned right, the mannequins seemed to have gotten even closer, and so did the ones on the left.
Amy closed her eyes tightly and covered her head with her hands. “Please go away! Please go away! GO AWAY!” She screamed.
The girl took several deep breaths. She couldn’t hear or see anything. Swallowing hard the girl lifted her eyes and screamed.

Amy had blacked out, but when she finally came to, her eyes widened once more. The girl was surrounded by mannequins, and to make matters worse, her hands had been bound tightly over her head. “Oh my God!” The girl breathed.
“You’re beautiful!” The mannequins said, they spoke without moving their lips. “Beautiful, beautiful!”
“Let me go!” Amy screamed.
“You’re beautiful. Smile for us!” They mannequins said next.
“No!” Amy cried.
“Smile for us, laugh for us!”
“NO!” Amy roared.
“We’ll make you!” The mannequins than said.
Amy glanced down and gasped. Two mannequins hands appeared on other her right and left side. The girl opened her mouth to scream, but before she could, the fingers on the mannequins dug themselves into the girl’s ribs and began tickling.
Amy held her breath, trying to keep the laughter inside, but she was too ticklish and soon the girl was laughing hysterically. “ST-STOP IT! STOP!” The girl cried, closing her eyes tightly and shaking her head.
The mannequin ignored the girl and continued to make short work of her ribs. It gave each of her ribs a quick tickle before moving onto the next one, after several moments of this, the mannequin dug it’s fingers into the girl’s underarms and began tickling them mercilessly.
The other mannequins moved closer to Amy and started tickling her as well, but like before the girl didn’t see them move, instead when she closed her eyes and opened them, they had grown closer.
The mannequins began tickling the girl everywhere. The tickled her underarms, belly, sides, ribs, and even plucked off the girl’s shoes and were tickling her stocking feet. Amy’s laughter grew louder and louder, tears were trickling down her bright red cheeks. “STOP IT! PLEASE!” Amy cried.
“Join us!” The mannequins said, in unison. They hadn’t halted their torture, instead they picked it up.
Amy screamed loudly and started thrashing in her binds. “NO! NEVER!” She screamed, kicking her feet wildly. The girl managed to kick a few mannequins off her. To the girl’s delight the mannequins broke apart as she kicked them. When her feet touched the ground she began kicking behind her. The kicks weren’t precise, but she managed to knock them off her.
Wriggling hard, the girl pulled her hands out of the rope and ran from the room. Turning the girl saw several mannequins were looking directly at her. Amy turned her head away and continued to run down a long hallway. Every time she looked back the mannequins had gotten closer and closer.
Soon the girl was running through the main part of the mall. She was nearly at the hole, turning she gasped. The first, second and third floor was filled with mannequins. “You’re not going to get me!” Amy screamed, running through the hole.

“What the hell!?” The police officer snapped, slamming his foot down on the brake of his police cruiser. Angrily putting the car in park, the man opened the car door and stepped outside. “Hey you!” He shouted, at the pink haired girl who was standing near the large hole in the mall. “You’re not allowed to go in there!”
The man shook his head angrily when the girl didn’t move. “If I have to take you to jail I will! You better not go in there!” He roared, running up to the girl. Placing a firm hand on her shoulder, the man turned her around. “Oh crap!” He cried, he than started laughing. “You scared me!” He said, shaking his head. “What the hell is a mannequin doing out here?” His eyes narrowed at the mannequin. The mannequin had pink hair, green eyes and was wearing glasses. “Damn… they make these things look real!” He said.
Picking up the mannequin and placing it back inside the mall, he then turned back to his car. “I hate the nightshift!”

NOTE: PLEASE PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 21 AND 31. THE NUMBER THE FIRST PERSON CHOOSES WILL BE THE NEXT TALE I'LL PUBLISH. I WANTED TO LEAVE IT UP TO MY READERS TO DECIDE WHICH STORY THEY WOULD LIKE TO GET A PREVIEW OF.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back