• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DEL's London TMF meeting Friday 7th March

del

TMF Regular
Hi all,

I'm back in action.

Ok, I've checked out a few places near Kings Cross central London that are easy to get to and that I think will be suitable for a first meet.

I reckon we will only get about 10-12 people on the first meet so I chose a quiet and cosy little pub that was recommended just opposite St Pancras train station and just behind Camden council offices. So it's about 1-2 minutes walk from the station.

The Address:

The Dolphin
Public House
47 Tonbridge Street
London WC1H 9DW
Tel: 0207 916 3191
Tel: 0207 916 3192

Date: Friday 7th March from 8pm
Meet in the lounge area.

"TMF" is the code word incase there are a few other people at the bar.
You will easily recognise me. I look like a cross between Wesley Snipes and Eddie Murphy.

Type in the post code at multimap.com and print yourself a map.

All the girls should have met each other by then and can plan to come together if they chose.

Argghh!!! Work

Arghh!!! Why does it have to be next Friday?? I took my night off from work THIS Friday!! Darn Darn Darn Darn Darn!! :mad:

Seriously though, it's a shame i can't make it. Maybe next time

Well, I was really lucky tonight to get a preview from one of the girls.
We exchanged text messages and planned the meet. My train was 40 minutes late so I was frozen by the time we met. I gave her a hug as I was glad to meet her in real life after all the texts and emails. She said she would take me to a place with an open fire.
We went to this nice bar that was very busy. I scanned the place to try and find two seats away from the main crowd. We sat down and I went to get some drinks.
I was in a daze as I had never met a girl into tickling before. I am usually the only one in the know. She seemed so all knowing and confident. We struck up conversation about TMF and the tickling seen. All this time I was dying to see her feet at least as her whole body was totally covered, which made sense seeing as it was so cold. She had boots on zipped up to her calfs. I knew that she had no intention of taking them off on our first meet especially in a public place. But I had to ask her if I could see her feet anyway. She said NO!

Anyway the conversation was great and really interesting. Eventually I just had to ask her one more time if I could see her feet. This time she desceetly put her leg under the table on my lap for me to remove her boot. Unzipping that boot was like entering a different time zone as the zip seemed to be about 100 metres long but every centimetre was charged with expectation.
Eventually the boot came off and a cute little sock was revealed. I could make out that she had lovely high arches from the shape and I could see her smooth pink shins peeking out between her socks and her jeans. I slowly removed her sock being careful to glide past her soft white soles without touching them. All this was happening while we continued in conversation and looked so normal. Nobody in the bar noticed what was happening. It was great. While she was in the middle of sentence I slowly stoked the soft centre of her sole. I felt her leg tremble, her eyes closed, her head dipped and then her toes curl. It was delicious. We continued in conversation meanwhile I made her stutter occasionally by exploring the sensitivity of her toes and heels.

Later we went on to a really nice restaurant.
I better stop as this post is getting too long.
Anyway I hope to see you all at the meeting on Friday 7th March.

London Meet

Hi Del, good to hear you've had a succesful meet, but as a woman I'm wondering if you can reassure me on the safety element of your London Meet. Are numbers restricted to ensure a good ratio of male to female etc, what would be your plans for the occasion etc. I'm sure you can undertand a womans concerns especially in an area of London known notoriously for certain problems more than most. Travelling by public transport from where I live I would have to arange accomodation as it is too far to get there and back given themeet time but that is a minimal concern to other obvious issues for a woman entering what will undoubtedly be a predominantly male turnout.

Re: London Meet

ticklemad said:
Hi Del, good to hear you've had a succesful meet, but as a woman I'm wondering if you can reassure me on the safety element of your London Meet. Are numbers restricted to ensure a good ratio of male to female etc, what would be your plans for the occasion etc. I'm sure you can undertand a womans concerns especially in an area of London known notoriously for certain problems more than most. Travelling by public transport from where I live I would have to arange accomodation as it is too far to get there and back given themeet time but that is a minimal concern to other obvious issues for a woman entering what will undoubtedly be a predominantly male turnout.

I know I was thinking it could be a problem. That is why I suggested that all the girls meet before hand and come together. But I was thinking to myself last night that the situation still doesn't look too good. I have met one of the girls and she can vouch for me but I haven't even met one guy! Not even one guy has tried to contact me for a pre-meet. I asked if any guys would want to team up with me to help organise things and nobody has come forward. I think the guys are all too crazy. Don't get me wrong a ticklish woman will drive me crazy too but at least I got some self control.
I wanted to make friends with a least about 3-4 guys so we could kind of keep the situation in check.

To tell you the truth from the response I have had here I am beginning to doubt a random meet is a good idea.
The lovely girl I met last night said that she knows another guy who is OK. So we got 2 safe guys.

Well, I am starting to think that it is way too early to have a public meet. There is no point in rushing things. Let's let the community grow one by one until we reach critical mass. Then we can go for a public meet.

What do you reckon?

Last night was my first tickle meet ever. I was so encouraged and emboldened that I managed to recruit 2 new women who were absolute strangers! I quietly told them I had a tickle meet and I expected them to laugh in my face from shock, horror and surprise. They did :rolleyes:

I had nothing to lose.

The conversation continued and they kept going on about how they have never been approached like that before. And of course I boasted how unique I was in comparison to all the boring guys chatting about all kinds of rubbish with pints in their hands. To cut a long story short it was shoes off and shortly after that telephone numbers exchanged :D I don't know if they will call me but it was a nice introduction to tickling for them.

I'm on a roll now. I've been inspired :p

As for Friday 7th March I am no longer keen to just turn up at the pub to meet a random group. As I said before let's grow this 1 or 2 at a time. I'm in no rush.

wow!

I just noticed this section of TMF, and I like it! I have been having trouble finding people in the UK interested in tickling. I'd like to get to know you as well. :) see you l8r

Re: wow!

TicklishDazza said:
I just noticed this section of TMF, and I like it! I have been having trouble finding people in the UK interested in tickling. I'd like to get to know you as well. :) see you l8r

Hi Dazza,

Nice to hear from you.
Yeah ! We are building up the UK slowly but surely.
Send me an email for an update.

Del

Hi I am very interested in a meet or Gathering, I am a male tickler currently living in Kosovo, from the U.S. I respect any ladies limits and the use of safewords when it comes to tickling. I love ticklish feet the most on women myself but I do love to tickle the underarms, sides and knees as well. I love pretty feet with painted toenails that are extremely ticklish. I can come to London but It costs me about 500 Euro to come so I would definitely need at least a months notice as to when and where a meet will be. I take it the March 7th meet is canceled. Let me know when and where a meet will take place and if its okay for me to come. I am 44 years old so I hope that is not too old for anyone here. Have a great day all!

TicklesFemales

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back