• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on UK radio

Smogman

Hope I got this in the right place. . .
Anyways, while driving home from work, I was listening to Virgin radio
at around 5:45-6:00pm UK time. The 'Drivetime' show was airing and during it they have one of those silly phone-in quizzes, but what nearly caused a crash was this phone-in is entitled 'Slap or Tickle!'

It seems people phone the radio station and the presenter picks a line at random. The first caller then gets to choose whether the girl who reads out traffic-jam updates gets slapped or tickled . . .
If they pick 'slap' then unless spankings your thing, you're out of luck!

However, last night and tonight they picked 'Tickle'. What happened next was some guy (not the presenter) started tickling this girl (think she's called Clare)for about 30 secs to a minute. The caller then has to guess where on her body she was tickled! - How cool is that?!!

If they guess right, they win a prize (DVDs or something), if not another caller has to guess where she was tickled. Tonight she got tickled twice, a second time as a reminder for the last caller (5 or 6 people had a guess).
Oh, nearly forgot . . . last night she was tickled on her ribs and she howled and screamed for the tickler to 'get off' her (she has a great laugh BTW :D ). Tonight she was tickled on her inner thigh and giggled and laughed herself silly!!

Seems this part of the show airs every Monday - Friday at about 5:45-6:00pm UK time on Virgin radio. The website is www.virginradio.co.uk

There's no mention of tickling on the website, but i think you can get the show over the net from it, and it has 2 studio web cams, the host mentioned something about seeing some shots of the tickling taking place on them, although they weren't working when i looked last.:(

Wow, what an awesome find, Smogman! Thanks, and I hope she gets tickled on her feet. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back