• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Corrs tickling story

Kylrad

TMF Regular
This is the first story I've ever writen. I hope you will enjoy it.

The Corrs tickling story

The three Corr sisters: Andrea, Caroline and Shanon and their brother Jim walked off the stage after the end of a concert. Girls went to their dressing room and John disapeared somewhere. All the three girls were wearing short skirts and they all had shoes uncovering their delicious toes. The concert was 3 hours long and all the girls were exhausted. After they walked into their dressing room they all fell down to the sofa and they were resting. Andrea was lying on the left side of the sofa. She looked at her feet, kicked her shoes off and started wigling her beautyfull toes. She had small feet with red painted toenails. Sharon and Caroline soon did the same. After a few minutes all the three sisters were sitting on a sofa with their feet in front of them and wigling their toes. Sudenly Anrdea noticed that from under the sofa there was gas going out. After a moment all the three girls fell asleep. After they awoke they were still sitting on the sofa with their bare feet in front of them, but this time their feet were encased in stocks and completely immobile. Their hands were also restrained over their heads. All the girls were shoked. Sudenly they heard voice: "Wellcome beauties! Get ready for the most torturous expierence of your life!". Their eyes went wide when they heard it. Then a black dressed person apeared and behind it the girls could see their brother - Jim. Caroline cried: "What do you want from us?!". Jim answered: "All my life I was in the shadow of you. Everytime, when the people were talking about The Corrs, they were talking about you! Now I'll get revenge! Do you remember your childhood? Do you remember the time when I was tying your wrists and ankles with a trousers - belt and tickled you? That was wonderfull!". "What?!" - cried Andrea. "You're going to tickle us?" - asked Caroline. "Yes, you're right!" - answred Jim. "I'm not ticklish!" - said Andrea. "Yeah, me too! When I was a child I was, but now I'm not!" - added Caroline. "Yes of course, I know" said Jim with a devilish grin on his face, walking to Sharon's feet. Sharon couldn't hide the fear in her eyes. "You were the first girl I've ever tickled!" said Jim, starting to slowly move his fingers on her snow-white sole. Sharon was breathing deep trying not to laugh. Jim started to move his fingers faster. Sharon couldn't take it longer and started to gigle loudly. Noooooooooooooooooo! Jim! Please stop it! HahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaahhaIII can take it anymore! Stop torturing your own sister! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! After about five minutes of non-stop torture Jim gave her a break. She was gasping for breath and she was completely exhausted. Then he walked to Caroline and Without saying anything he started tickling her armpites. The effect was immediate. Caroline was laughing loud and screaming, but Jim was still tickling her. After a few minutes he moved to her belly. She was laughing constantly. She was so exhausted, that she couldn't beg for mercy. Then he stoped tickling her belly and walked to her feet. He touched her soft arches causing her giglle and said: " I love the shape of your feet. You've got such a cute toes Caroline!". After a moment he started to tickle her feet mercilessly. Caroline was screaming and laughing. Pleeeeease! Jim stop it! Stop that tickling! HAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMORRRRRRRRRE. Stooooooop! After a few minutes Caroline passed out. Then he came to Sharon again. "I forgot to give some fun to your armpits!" - he said. Shanon remained quiet, but from her eyes he could see that she was scared. He started lightly scratching her armpits. Shanon couldn't stand it. She was still exhausted by tickling her feet and now she got the torture again. This time she was gigling quiet. She couldn't even scream. After ten minutes of merciless tickle-torture Jim stopped. Then he walked to the youngest sister - Andrea. "I remember that your armpits and belly are almost unticklish. It's a pitty, but I think that your feet will be enough ticklish to reward it." "No, please, don't tickle me! My feet are extremely soft and ticklish! I HATE being tickled!" - begged Andrea. "I know it!" - answered Jim "You are the youngest and your feet are the softest and most ticklish of all. That's why I think thet deserve something special." - said Jim . "Give me a feather!" - he said to a man dressed in black. "No, please no feathers! I'm ticklish enough even without it! You sadist!". Jim put the fether in between her cute toes of her left foot. Then he started moving it from left to right. Andrea exploded into wild laughter. "Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOO! I'm too ticklish! I can't take it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". Then Jim started to tickle her right foot with his fingers. This increased the torture. Andrea was fighting against her bonds, but her bondage was tight and it didn't let her move. She was screaming and laughing, she couldn't catch her breathe. In the end Jim stoped. "It's the end for today. See you tomorow." - he said.After he left the room was filled with a gas. Soon all the Corr sisters feall asleep. When they woke up next day they were lying in a bed. Their ankles and wrists were tied to the bed. All the girls were dressed only in bikini. Soon Jim entered the room. He brought three men with him. He sat by Andrea and gently tickled her stomach. Andrea giglled. "Get ready" - said Jim. "OK guys start your job!" The three black - dressed men holding the feathers came to the girls feet. "Have a nice time girls" - said Jim and he sat on an armchair so that he could see clear his suffering sisters. The three men started tickling mercilessly the feet of the helpless girls. The laughter instantly filled the whole room. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, stop it! - screamed the girls...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Attachments

• 2409.jpg
    2409.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 2450.jpg
    2450.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 80
  • 2456.jpg
    2456.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 2661.jpg
    2661.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 2740.jpg
    2740.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 2851.jpg
    2851.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 132
  • 2993.jpg
    2993.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 147
  • 3133.jpg
    3133.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 3512.jpg
    3512.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 6738.jpg
    6738.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 7019.jpg
    7019.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 8137.jpg
    8137.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 8733.jpg
    8733.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 219
  • 12093.jpg
    12093.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 12887.png
    12887.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Final.png
    Final.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 95
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back