• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A hobby of the Rich (into/part 1) M/F MF/F

Acidthoughts

TMF Poster
Hello
I haven't posted anything in a bit. So I hope I have not gotten worse. haha

I had a few idea that i have always wanted to try some i'm mixing them. ^.^ I hope you all enjoy it. comments, question and complaints would be great! Also love feed back.

As always please enjoy.

A hobby of the Rich.

Jayson sighed softly leaned back in his chair. A smirk slowly spread over his face. With the final few click on his computer he now was a new owner of a production modeling company. With that he owned a modeling company, a fashion designed company, an art gallery and of course his family company.

There was a soft know on the door before the door opened. A young woman walked in. She was about five feet and ten inches tall jet black hair. She wore a black and white French maid uniform with mesh on the sleeves and down her legs. She had average sized breast with wide hips with a heart shaped bottom leading down long leans legs into small heels boots. Her skin was extremely pale skin in contrast every deep blue eyes with full lips. “Sir, did you finish up your work?”

Jayson swung his chair around and crossed his legs. He rested his head on his hand. “Yes. We now own international industrial company. With luck we will be able to get more people from there.” He wore a long shelve button down blue shirt with jeans and white socks. The sleeves were pushed up to his elbow. His rectangle glasses were slightly sliding off of his nose. He had brown hair that feel into his eyes but otherwise was cut neat and short around his neck. “How are things going in the house, Alex?”

“Normally. Just like any other day, Sir.” She looked down at the clip board she was holding and flipped threw a few pages. “ I have the reports you wanted. Also Olivia is in the bedroom wall today, while Haley is in her normal spot. Heather and Kimberly are going to be put in the dining hall for the event in three days.”

Jayson got up from his computer and walked down the hall with Alex on his trail. He looked through the report sheets. “ Alright. This should be fine. Busy week though. We have a gallery opening, a fashion show and have to interview the new nursing staff.”
He pushed his glasses up. “ This should be interesting.”
“As always.” Alex muttered softly. “Did you want to check on anyone tonight, Sir?”
“Hmmm…” Jayson put a finger to his lip. “I think everyone should be taken care of and no one needs my attention. Beside it is a lovely night. I would like to go on a walk and plan everything out for the next few days. You will be accompanying me on my trips, yes?”

“Of course, Sir. If you would have me.”

“Why would I not?” he smiled and opened the double doors do the main hall.

“Very good, Sir.” Alex smiled at him and went back to work.

Haley stood on her toes fidgeting every now and then. Her blond hair was still pulled up in a tight bun even if had to be redone more than once already. Her pink nurse uniform was unbuttoned all the way and was hanging from her shoulders. Her wrists were tried above her head. Her thighs were tried together by nylon rope. She would curl her toes and wiggle her hips trying to keep the blood flow going. It wasn’t helping very much. Her eyes were covered as well as a gag hung around her neck. After a few hours of chewing on it she managed to spit it out of her mouth as well make a mess but hey some things matter more to her.

Jayson walked into the room and softly closed the door behind him. He walked over to Haley and gently slid a finger down from her collar bone to her panty line. She squirmed at his touch slightly biting on her lower lip. “I see you got the gag out. What’s wrong? Did you really want to laugh that badly?”

“heheno. Let me gohoha..ep. Stop tickling me.” Haley tried to block it out.
He smiled and squat down lightly wigging his fingers up her stocking covered legs to where her thighs were tried together. Up and down he went with feather light touches making her toes curl and her hips sway. “Your off days are mine. You should know that. It is your pay of paying to stay here.”

She was still giggling but nodding all the same. It was true for her to stay here and help out along with keeping her nursing job she agreed to service him however she could. They have been friends ever since he wanted to buy the hospital she worked at. The moment he walked through the door she felt her heart slam into her ribs. Needless to say she wanted to have a chance at him. More than anything she wanted to be close to him. When he offered this she jumped at it.

Free living for small favors she normal would be more than happy to do? Along with keeping all the money from her pay checks and a chance to woo him? Who wouldn’t say no? She didn’t however expect him to want tickle her when she said yes. She was just praying that he wouldn’t find out it turned her on like nothing else. She’s been trying to keep that under wraps. It would not be th-

“EEEPHAHAhahahahstop!..stophahah! nohothehaheraheheehe!” his fingertips where lightly wiggling against the spot when her butt and thigh meet. Her back arched widely trying to bring her hips away from his touch. “nohahahahho..stop it..hahaha stop!” a warm shiver ran through her body when his nails scratched a the spot down and up her thighs.

“Tickle tickle tickle my little nurse.” He stepped closer pressing his legs close to her whenever she jerks they ended up brushing against his thigh. He leaned down and nuzzled her neck and licked up her next to her ear. “What’s wrong Haley, your biting your lip.” He pinched and wigged her fingers up her hip to her ribs and scratching them back down. He kneaded her butt and went back to scratching right below her butt.

Her cheeks were red and getting tears into her eye. “hahahahstophahah!not there stop!hahahapleasepleasehahahanoooonohaohohoahahaEEEPP!” a moan slipped from her giggling lips she slowly started to grind against his thigh.
Jayson flicked her ear lobe. “You like me tickling you don’t you? You told me before you can’t stand it but here you are letting me tickling you while you grind against me.”

“I…ahhaahahsthha.ai’m nohahahohoh not! Notdoinghahahthateephehehstaaap.” She tried to hold still but his finger digging into her hips making her yelp before he stopped.

He lifted her chin and took off of her blind fold staring into her brown eyes. “Better?”

She blushed. “A-are you finished? Do you need me for anything else?”

He smiled and slid a finger around her thigh and in between her legs for a brief second. “You still have a long way to go. However I think you were lying to me. I’m gonna punish you for it.” he pressed his damp finger to her lips. “For now I’ll leave you with Leah.”

She stiffened and slowly started to shake her head. “No. no. NO PELASE! Don’t do that! Not with Leah. Let me go! Let me out of here! Please no!”

Jayson waved to the girl coming up from her from behind with a wire hair brush. “See you later, Girls.” He closed the door to the sound of Haley giggling and begging.

Jayson ran the towel over his head trying to get the last bits of water out. The shower felt nice after the jog he just took. He pulled on some light cotton PJ pants. Simple plan, tomorrow they take off to pick a few models after wards to the interview with the nurse with Haley.
He walked into his bedroom. There was a dresser, four post bed and a TV stand alone with a flat screen sitting on top. The bed has black silk sheets and plush pillows. The only odd thing was there was a hole on the wall at the head of the bed. There was a pair of feet sticking out with the big toes tied together. The tan feet were soft with high arches.

Grabbing the remote he plopped down into the bed and got comfy and started to flip through the TV channels. Not even after ten minute there was a soft know on his door. He got up to answer the door. “Hey Alex.” He stood by the bed when she closed the door. She was wearing a tank top and PJ pants as well. “Do you need something?”

“Well. It is Wednesday Sir.” She looked at him slightly blushing.

“Oh. Yes. That’s right. Almost slipped my mind.” He pulled the covers back. Alex walked past him to sit on the bed but he spun her around to face him. “You were looking forward to it weren’t you?”

“I’m not going to answer that, Sir.” She smiled. “I don’t have to remind you about tonight because that is not a part of my job.”

He slid his hand down her back onto her butt and squeezed. “I know.” He pressed his lips against her softly. “You still have enjoy yourself.” He licked at her lips pushing her tongue into her mouth teasing her. She tasted like mint and chocolate. She moaned softly wrapping her arms around his neck while he kneaded her ass.

He lifted her up before tossing her onto the bed. He climbed onto after she bounced a few times. He straddled her hips. “So what movie would you like to watch tonight?” he said in between kissing her.

“Alex shrugged. “Not sure. How about something funny?”

“Something funny?” he gave her sides a quick tickle making her giggle. “Something to put a smile on your face? I can do that much by myself.” He said wiggling his fingers up and down her sides poking them and digging into her ribs. “See your smiling.”

She swatted at his hands before catching them in her own. “hehehe..i know..hhehaha. Fine, how about the Dark Knight? We haven’t seen that yet. It has been out a while now.”

“Sure.” He grabbed the remote again and flipped through a few buttons and pressed play. Alex sat up against the wall and pulled the covers over her knees. She light traces a nail around the outline of her foot. The toes started to twitch and flex. “Leah is doing a nice job with her.”

“I hope she is doing the same with everyone.” He ran all five nails down her sole slowly circling them around the heel.

“I have always liked Olivia’s feet. Long toes, high arches and such soft skin.” she giggled softly and circles her nail around the ball of her foot before scratch under the sensitive skin underneath her toes. She scratched her nails in the middle of her sole. She drew her fingers in before scratching them back out up and down Olivia’s soles.

Jayson pulled out two sift feathers and handed one to Alex. He leisurely ran the tips up and down Olivia’s soles and under her toes after he hit play and the movie started.

“This is going to be fun.” Alex licked her lips eagerly.

Olivia screamed and pounded her fist on the bed she was laying on. “STOPHAHAHASTOPPLEASHAHAhehaha!!” her head thrashed from side to side wiping her short blue hair everywhere. “ohohohohstophahahanot..haha not my toes.eeehehehha. oohohohostop.”

She was lying on her bed playing some music reading a novel. Her full sized bed was stuffed with comfy pillows and a few stuffed animals she enjoyed. The room was almost like the one she used to have at home. Dark painted walls, desktop computer and a flat screen TV on the wall. Books were everywhere else. She was wearing shorts that were both small and tight but made out of material that was meant to stretch without them being uncomfortable. Her lose tank top barley stayed on.

She laid on her stomach starting to drift off asleep when she felt the first touch against her feet from behind the wall. It wasn’t the first time she was being put into a wall. She had known about this hole in her wall for some time she just never was sure what it was for until Leah explain it to her. She didn’t think she would enjoy it and so far it was fine.

Now that there were other people in the room they could freely do whatever they wanted to her feet without her being able to stop it. Since her ankles were in the wall as well she couldn’t pull away all she could do was pound and thrash on her bed without falling off. If she did there it would be a hard time to get back up and might have to stay until morning.

Olivia’s toes where starting to ache from curling and twitching so much. Someone’s nails where crawling up her soles, sliding down her instep before flicking under her toes and tracing the tips before starting over again. While on the other foot she felt the tip of something soft licking over her foot at random spots and sawing in between her toes.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHhahahahah!!! Oh Gaaaaaawwwd pleasssssheheheesssehahaha stop!! nNoohoahnotherehehaha” She screamed using the last bit of her strength to pound on the bed as she left a tongue curled around her toes sucking and nibbling.
Her head feel to the side and stay on the bed as her body shook from laughing and giggling as the tickling let up to just the feathers running up and down her feet.

After half an hour, the tickling died down to every fifteen minutes or so. Eventually it stopped all together. Alex finally drifted to sleep minutes before the movie ended. Jayson sat stroking her hair softly before turning the TV and getting into bed. After all can’t stay up to late the next few days are going to be busy.

(Part 2? Maybe)

Love feet- i'm really glad you enjoyed the story. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment on it.

battery- thank you so much! i hope that I can make it a good series.

really for everyone thanks for taking the time to read and comment on it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back