• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma's Day at the Renn Faire f/f m/f

Guthwulf

TMF Poster
She was super excited to be at the renaissance faire. She couldn't believe what a good deal the girls from her school had gotten! Adjusting her glasses, and sweeping her long brown hair out of her face, Emma walked over to where her classmates were. "Hey Emma!" said Ashley, "Why don't you get a picture in this medieval thingy?" Ashely pointed at the large contraption. It appeared to be a large chair with a plank of wood on the end, which had two holes. She knew it was a medieval stocks, but Ashely didn't. "Sure," said Emma. Her other classmate, Jackie, posed behind the large chair as she got into it.

Emma put her ankles in the holes as Ashely lifted it up. Pulling out her iPhone, with jackie posing behind, she smiled. "Cheese!" and took a picture. Emma moved to get out of the stocks. "Wait!" said Ashely, with a mischievous glint in her eye that Emma didn't notice. "Why don't you put your hands behind your back, so it looks like you're a prisoner?" Emma paused. She didn't see any harm in it. "Sure," she said, and put her arms behind. "Cheese!" Ashely smiled and took another picture. Emma smiled too and went to move her hands.

She couldn't. Confused, she pulled again, her hands seemed stuck. Her head whipped around as she heard a click. Ashely had just put a padlock on the stocks. She tried to pull her ankles out, but it was too small. "Haha, very funny," said Emma. "Now let me out!" Suddenly she felt hands up her blouse, and Jackie's long nails scribbled up her sides.

"EE-EP!" Emma jumped and squirmed in her seat. A good few centimeters. it didn't help her escape at all. "I'm amazed you fell for this," said Jackie in her ear. Emma was giggling too much to respond. "They said we could get in for free if we brought someone for the stocks for the day. Everyone loves tickling, after all!" Hearing this, Emma redoubled her efforts, she was stuck. "You can't do this!" she replied, panicky. She was deathly ticklish, "This has to be breaking some rule…" Jackie rolled her eyes. "Looks like we'll have to gag her."

Jackie went around so that she was facing Emma, carrying a Ballgag. Emma clamped her teeth shut. "Oh NOW you're all quiet," said Jackie. "Ashely, a little help?" Emma looked by her feet, where Ashely was. Ashely grinned and pulled on her shoes. Emma did everything she could to keep her shoes on, curling her toes inside, moving her foot around, it didn't help though, and soon her shoes and socks were off. Ashely ran one long nail up her left sole. Emma cringed and tried her best to keep her mouth closed, curling the toes on her left foot and wiggling it around. Then Ashely started on the right foot. She was grinning maliciously as she slid her nail up Emma's sole. Emma tried futilely to pull her foot back. Then, Ashely quickly scrabbled her torturous nails up her foot. Emma let out a bark of laughter and Jackie took this opportunity to shove the gag in her mouth. Emma tried to spit it out, but jackie quickly buckled it behind her head.

"Don't worry," Jackie said. "This'll be fun!" Emma Mmphed her displeasure, then squealed into her gag and pulled at the handcuffs holding her hands behind the contraption as Ashley tickled her helpless feet again. "We'll be back at the end of the day," Jackie said, and laughed as she and Ashely walked away. The end of the day?! She thought. It's morning! I can't stand a day of being tickled by random strangers! She pulled desperately at the cuffs, they didn't budge.

"Oh good, you're here!" A man in medieval dress walked up to the stocks. "I'm surprised you wore a skirt," he said, eyeing her legs. She blushed, realizing for the first time that her panties were almost visible. Then, she had an idea. Now's my chance! she thought. She mmphed into the gag and squirmed in her bonds. "Ahaha, very convincing, but you don't have to fool me!" said the man. "Save it for the crowds!" Her heart fell. He had thought she was acting. "Anyway," said the man "have a fun day," and he put up a sign next to her that said, "Thief, tickle her!" and walked away.

I have to get out of this, she thought miserably. She tried the cuffs one more time, they wouldn't budge. Then she tried pulling at the stocks, her feet were stuck. She even tried pushing at the gag with her tongue, but it was buckled on tight. "Oh hey, that looks like fun!" someone exclaimed. A couple walked towards her. She panicked and redoubled her efforts. "You get her tummy, I'll get the feet," grinned the man, as his nails dug into her soles. She laughed into the gag and pulled desperately at the stocks. Then she felt the woman's nails on her tummy. Desperately trying to escape the torture, she wiggled and squirmed the few inches she was allowed. Their torturous nails followed her and she laughed into the gag. "Teach you to steal," the man said jokingly. His girlfriend laughed and they walked away. Panting into the gag, she attempted to catch her breath.

"Emma?" said a voice she recognized. It was her crush, John, from school. Looking up, she blushed slightly. "So it looks like you got a job for the faire, huh?" he asked. She mmphed into the gag and pulled at her bonds. "Haha, very convincing!" He glanced down quickly at her legs, almost too quick to notice. Almost. She blushed deeply. Why did I have to wear a skirt today she thought. She looked up, he was blushing slightly, too. Then he grinned, "Guess I should do what the sign says," he said, and started to tickle her lightly. She giggled into the gag and wiggled her feet around. "That won't do," he said, and grabbed her foot. He took the string that was tied to the top of the stocks and used it to tie her toes up, first one foot, then the other. Then, he pulled out a pocket comb and ran the teeth in between her toes.

It was ten times worse than before, the tiny string held her toes apart and separated as the torturous teeth of the comb tickled her right between her toes. She laughed into the gag and tried to get her feet away, but the stocks held her ankles, and the string held her toes, so all she could do was laugh into the gag and wiggle as much as she was able. She didn't notice John watching her boobs. All the squirming was making them bounce underneath her blouse.

She continued to beg incoherently into the gag as he used the comb to torture her right foot. Then he began to spider tickle her left foot, grinning all the while. This made her laugh and squirm harder, making her boobs bounce even more. He let her catch her breath. "Well, anyway have a good day," He grinned mischievously and walked away.

((What do you guys think? I'm planning to write more if you guys like it, probably on this same thread))

Part Two

It was nearly noon, and she was still stuck in the stocks. She tested the handcuffs again, then groaned into the gag when they wouldn't budge. She couldn't believe she had been tricked into being tickle tortured all day, by random people, no less. And now she couldn't even wiggle her toes. She tried to slip her toes from the string, but it was futile.

"Hey, Look!" she heard, and she looked up with dread. A younger boy was pointing at her with mischief in his eyes. Gesturing to his friend, he whispered in his ear, and they started collecting things near the trees. Emma was confused, and slightly afraid. After awhile, they came up to her. He was holding a handful of what seemed to be yellow fluffy things. He grinned at her, blew them onto her feet, and ran away laughing. She was confused at first, then it started.

Her left foot was a little itchy. She tried to move her right foot so that she could scratch it, but her foot was immobilized by the string. Then her right food started itching, and she realized what they had done. The trees around produced tiny brown balls that, when crushed, turned into a strange powder that caused serious itching on whoever it touched. It was almost a natural itching powder. She groaned into the gag as the intensity of the itching started to increase, and quickly started squirming, trying everything she could think of to relieve the terrible itching in her foot.

First she tried to slip the string again, but that didn't help. Then she tried rubbing her feet against the stocks, but the parts of her feet that were itching were mostly her soles, so it was impossible to scratch them on the wooden stocks. She flexed her toes and tried to wiggle them, groaning into the gag and pulling at the cuffs. She was so itchy that she almost wanted someone to tickle her.

"Hey, Emma!" she heard, and saw the last people she wanted to see. "How's it going," said Ashely, grinning. Emma complained into the gag and continued wiggling her feet as much as she could, which wasn't very much. Jackie came up and quickly began tickling her helpless sole. Emma quickly started to giggle into the gag and squirm more, pulling at the handcuffs that kept her there. Ashely attacked the other sole, and soon she was in tickle hell again, cursing and giggling into the gag, wiggling her feet the few centimeters that the strings allowed. It was much worse than before, because even when a part of her foot wasn't being tickled, it was itching, and she couldn't even move it because of the strings that John had used to tie up her toes. She laughed and yelled and cursed into the gag, pulling desperately at her restraints. Then, they stopped.

Emma was breathing heavily into the gag, her glasses slightly fogged. "Well, that's all we have time for, for now. See you at the end of the day!" said Jackie, and they walked away. Emma complained into her gag once more, which of course they didn't listen to.

I love renfaire scenarios and you are a really good writer. I think Emma needs to start getting tickled in her armpits and torso. It would be particularly devilsh if an ex-boyfriend discovered Emma and got some tickle revenge on her for dumping him. Just some suggestions, but whatever you choose to do next just keep with the story. Thanks!

Looking forward to the underwear reveal and lower body tickling. This is great!

Her feet were still itching from the terrible powder. She wanted out badly, if only so she could scratch them. She looked around at the people enjoying themselves, and pulled at her cuffs again. Damn it! she thought. Then she saw someone else she knew. She redoubled her efforts to get out of her predicament, but her bonds held fast.

"Hey Emma!" said the boy. It was her ex, Richard. They had ended on bad terms, and he was the last person she wanted to see right now. Especially when she was so helpless. He walked up to her and casually leaned on the stocks, his eyes drawn to her panties, barely visible because of her skirt. She blushed furiously and tried to squirm her skirt back into place.

"Quite a problem you have here, huh?" said Rich, as he ran a single finger up her trapped foot. She groaned into the gag and tried to move her foot around. Rich knew how ticklish she was. She wished he didn't. She pulled at the cuffs again. "How did you even get this job?" he wondered aloud. "I remember how much you HATED it when I tickled you!" He started on the other foot, tickling both with his hands. She started giggling into the gag, squirming around as much as she could. Her feet were almost completely immobile, so she wiggled her upper body around. It didn't help at all.

Suddenly, he grinned evilly and walked to her right side. "What if I did this..." he wondered aloud, and lifted her shirt slightly to tickle her side. She jumped and pulled at the cuffs, trying to avoid his devilish fingers. Reaching over, he started tickling her right foot some more, this time even more so. She went hysterical. Pulling and bucking as much as she could, she tried to avoid the tickling. The squirming seemed to have no effect on the heavy stocks and cuffs.

When he was done, he grinned mischievously. "I don't think I'm done yet, don't go anywhere!" He said, as he walked a small distance away. He returned with what she remembered as powder from the trees. She squirmed even more as he poured it down the front of her shirt, then flipped her skirt up even more. "Hope you have a good day!" He said, laughing evilly.

Now her boobs AND feet were itchy, and to top it all off her panties were much more visible now. She tried to squirm to itch herself, or to put her skirt back in place. Nothing seemed to help. She pulled at the cuffs, blushing and trying to reach her skirt. The cuffs held fast.

Please keep going I love the use of itching powder! Very good job.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back