• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Funny true tickle I saw yesterday

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
I was at an indoor waterpark on Thursday laying on one of those chairs you can unfold into like a cot. After a couple of minutes I heard a bunch of noise and turned to see a group of three little girls (probably around 10 or 11) trying to get their bikini-clad sister up from one of the chairs like the one I was laying on. She refused and said she was fine resting on the chair. The littlist one grinned devilishly and started poking her bare feet with her little finger nails. The big sister started moving her feet around but the girls followed her small feet with her poking and dancing nails. "Cut it out!" said the sister as her sister quickly stopped. "We'll keep on tickling untill you get up," said a younger girl to her sis. Big sis just shook her head and layed back again. The little girl softly began to tickle agian while watching her big sis out of the corner of her eye. "I'm not moving," said big sis with a ticklish grin on her face. Having said that she grabbed the top of the chair above her head and closed her eyes again. This time the other two little sisters crept to either side of her and started to run their little scrabbling nails up her bare sides. The girl smiled again and shifted around but still held on tight to the chair. The two sisters at her sides then moved to to her exposed tummy and cutely scrabbled their nails across her skin with huge childish grins on their faces. She finally had to let go and rolled into a ball to protect her obviously ticklish midriff area and got up. For the rest of the night she spent chasing the girls around trying to tickle them or getting tickled herself. It was pretty fun to watch, reminded me of the olden days:D

Ben

It's nice when kids have fun tickling each other! Thanks, Ben. :)

Yeah, I love to watch this kind of thing. Thanks for relating this.

A couple of questions in my mind. How old was the big sister? You said there were three little girls, and two of them were tickling her sides. What was the third one up to at this point? Inquiring minds want to know... and so do those of us with very little mind at all.
;)

sounds like they all were enjoying it, even the older sister. About how old was the older one, and I'm like SS what was the third one doing? :) Thanks for sharing that with us, I love watching things like this.:)

amk714 said:
It's nice when kids have fun tickling each other!

Couldn't agree more. Cute tickling is the best kind. I think the reason I like tickling in the first place is to hold on to that childhood sense of fun.

Hey Guys. Sorry for posing this so late, I haven't been online in like two weeks. As for your questions Sole seeker and Betty Boop, the older girl looked to be in her late teens, around 17 or 18, The third little sister was still tickling her feet.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back