• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

S.H.I.E.L.D. - Skye's Interrogation (F/F, Adult)

upandrock

My first story

Skye was looking forward to her massage as working for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D was grueling work at times. It seemed that finally the other agents were beginning to trust her fully as if she were like every other team member. She knew that it had been her own fault for not telling Phil Coulson about her search for her parents, but she was happy that Phil had forgiven her for her lapse in judgment.

The massage had been a gift from one of her team members who had remained anonymous as the card’s note had only said “You need a break! Come back refreshed and relaxed! Your S.H.I.E.L.D. teammate. Skye reached the address and it was actually a home in the middle of the suburbs which she had not expected. She knocked on the door and a middle-aged woman answered with a kindly “hello?” Skye showed her the gift card and the woman’s eyes perked up as she invited her in.

The woman introduced herself as Milly and asked Skye a few questions about her health and lifestyle. Milly told Skye “everyone who leaves my place leaves with smiles, laughs and happiness. Skye said “That is what I need” so Milly lead Skye downstairs into the basement. Skye asked Milly, “It’s interesting that you do your massages down here and not in one of the rooms upstairs. Milly replied “that way my clients aren’t interrupted by doorbells or phones – sounds are blocked from the outside so that my clients can relax in comfort and serenity.

As Skye reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw a very well decorated room with tables filled with candles, a door that lead to a bathroom and a massage table in the middle. Next to the massage table was a three drawer chest with bottles of massage oils on top. Milly said “You can disrobe in the bathroom, leave your clothes there and come out and lie on the table when you are ready”. Skye quickly disrobed and was on the table in a flash on her stomach with her face in the cradle. The room was warm and totally quiet like Milly had promised; as Milly began to work on Skye’s shoulders, Skye was already easing into a state of relaxation.

The massage oil felt great as Milly rubbed it into her shoulders, back, arms, thighs and legs. As Milly rubbed the oil into her feet, Skye giggled and Milly asked if everything was ok. Skye replied “everything is fine, I’m just very ticklish”. Skye didn’t see Milly’s eyes widen for just a second as if she was contemplating about something important. Milly asked if Skye could raise her arms above her head over the front of the table; “stretching is important also to get the blood flowing”. Skye complied as Milly continued to work on her feet and legs.

As Milly moved to the front of the table, Skye suddenly realized that some type of furry cuffs had been placed on her ankles. She tried to move her legs but they wouldn’t budge and she realized that the ankle cuffs were tied down somehow to the table. In a flash, Milly had put the same type of cuffs on her wrists and the ropes attached to the cuffs were tied to a hook on the floor that Skye hadn’t noticed before. Her hands/arms were now also immobilized.

“What is the meaning of this!” Skye said, “This is not funny!” Milly replied “It’s not funny now but I think you’ll see the humor of the situation quite readily”. Skye screamed and cursed for a bit but settled down after noticing that Milly was just watching her with a bemused look on her face. Milly then said “I can’t believe that you fell for the free gift card trick but I guess it was my lucky day”. Skye said “What do you want?” Milly said “my employers pay me a great deal of money to extract info from all sorts of different people”. “Funny, you don’t look like a spy” said Skye. Milly replied “I look just like any middle-aged house wife; it works wonders for my trade”. “Now my employers want to know what happened to Phil Coulson after Loki killed him and why is he back like nothing ever happened to him?”

Skye replied “everybody knows that he recovered in the magical place of Tahiti so it’s no secret”. Milly said “That’s the cover story but I want to know the real story”. Skye replied “That is the real story”. Milly shook her head and wondered why no one ever wanted to do things the easy way. She had taken a liking to Skye however and didn’t really want to harm her. Fortunately, she had decided on an interrogation plan that would ensure Skye’s compliance while not harming a hair on her body.

Milly pushed a hidden lever in the table and Skye’s legs began to extend out as the bottom half of the table split into two sections. Her legs extended until she was in a “Y” position at which point Milly halted the extension. Milly moved and stood between Skye’s legs and said “last chance” sweetly. Skye just hissed back and said “do your worst!” Skye prepared for the pain but instead was surprised as Milly put her fingers on Skye’s back and began to slowly wiggle them.

Skye twittered a bit as she tried to figure out what Milly was doing but Milly just continued to wiggle her fingers on her back. Skye felt Milly’s fingers start to move out to her sides and all of a sudden she knew. Skye’s eyes got big as she thought “no anything but that” and she tried to utter “I don’t know the real….ACK”. Milly’s fingers were now stroking her sides and Skye was giggling and cursing. Milly said “all this stops when you tell me the true story”. Milly’s fingers were now sliding to a spot right above Skye’s hips which was one of her most ticklish spots. She was now howling with laughter as Milly just continued her slow stroking of her soft skin.

Milly’s fingers were now gliding up to her sides and then back down to the spot right above her hips all the while stroking and wiggling. Skye was laughing uncontrollably and felt like she was going to pass out from lack of air when Milly stopped. “That was five minutes” she said. Skye figured that it had been at least half-an-hour and couldn’t believe it. “What’s the story?” said Milly. Skye repeated that she didn’t know and that Milly would have to believe her. “No can do” replied Milly. “OH NO” thought Skye as she felt Milly’s finger enter her armpits.

“Tickle tickle tickle” said Milly as she stroked Skye’s armpits and was greeted with peals of laughter and cries from Skye. Milly would alternate her strokes so that Skye would not get desensitized to her ticklish ministrations. Milly tickled her sides; “HA HA” went Skye; Milly ticked her hips/lower back and Skye went “HE HE HE” and then it was back to the armpits where Skye seemed to feel it the most. Skye was laughing and shrieking like a banshee but no mercy was granted by Milly.

Milly moved to Skye’s butt and she giggled a bit there but it was almost a break from the sensory overload she had faced earlier. Milly’s fingers began to drift down her thighs and legs and Skye realized with horror where the next target would be. “NO NOT THE FEET” she yelled but Milly responded with “Tell me the real story”. “I DON’T KNOW THE…HA HA HA” said Skye as Milly had reached her feet. Milly tickled the balls, then the toes and finally the arches where Skye went ballistic. She tried curling her toes but Milly had no problems continuing her stroking and tickling of her arches. Skye was now just spitting out nonsense as she could barely get a breath in between her fits of laughter.

Milly finally took pity on Skye and gave her a break – it had only been thirty minutes but it seemed like hours to Skye who was a sweat soaked mess on the table. Milly said “this is your last chance before we move onto more extreme measures”. Skye repeated that she didn’t know anything and thought that nothing could be more extreme than what she had just endured. She would be wrong.

Milly pushed another button on the massage table and a section of the table under Skye’s breasts opened up. Skye’s breasts moved into the new created hole and most of her breasts including the nipples were now under the table. She actually felt better as it had been tough with her breasts crammed against the table while she was being tickled. Milly had moved to the three drawer chest and Skye heard the chest door being opened. Her head was still stuck in the cradle so she could not see what Milly was doing. All of a sudden there was Milly’s face looking up at her face in the cradle. She had a giddy look on her face. Milly was on some sort of sliding bench that was right under the massage table.

Milly said “It’s been so long since I had a beautiful young girl to interrogate – this is such a treat for me!” “FUCK YOU” said Skye who had recovered somewhat from the tickling and was now getting angry. “Well I think that you’ll want me to after this next part so let’s get started” replied Milly. “Huh” thought Skye. All of a sudden, Skye felt something soft glide across her breast..and then again it happened. It actually felt sort of nice and she quickly figured out it was a feather. Milly was stroking her breasts with a feather again and again. She started to feel her body respond and she realized that this was turning her on. Skye had only been with men in her past life and it had been quite awhile since she had any sex; none since she had joined S.H.I.E.L.D. She had felt some chemistry with Grant but nothing had happened between them.

Milly watched Skye’s nipples extend and knew that Skye was enjoying her feathers dancing across her breasts. In the early part of the real massage, she could feel the tension in Skye’s shoulders and knew that it had been awhile since she had had an orgasm. Tickling and teasing had been in Milly’s torture repertoire but it had been awhile since she had a candidate that was susceptible to that form of torture. Skye was the perfect victim. Milly now began to use the feathers to tickle Skye’s nipples and she could hear Skye’s breathing escalate and some small moans were starting to be heard as well.

Skye was trying to resist but Milly was totally correct in her assessment that it had been a long time since Skye’s last sexual tryst. Skye couldn’t help moaning as her toes were starting to curl and her pussy was starting to get wet. “Tickle tickle tickle” said Milly as she continued to tickle tease Skye’s nipples; she knew that the soft feathers would not be enough for Skye to get off and that the frustration would build. In fact, Skye was getting frustrated as she realized that she had now plateaued at a certain point of pleasure where she needed more contact but those damn feathers just continued to graze and stroke her ever extending nipples.

The feather tickling stopped and Skye realized that Milly had slid further down on the lower bench. She heard a click as Milly has pushed another button and a fairly large section of the table that was under her pussy opened up. “OH NO” thought Skye as she knew where Milly was now setting up shop. Indeed Milly was now right below Skye’s pussy and she could see the wetness and the clit who had come out of its hiding spot. “That’s for later” thought Milly as she readied her feather and enjoyed the fact that she now had complete access to Skye’s most intimate parts.

Milly first put her arms up between Skye’s legs and began tickling her butt from below. “Eeek” said Skye as she felt the feathers tickling her buttocks and then as the feathers moved to her anus, Skye started yelling “NOOOO”. Both feathers ended up and began stroking her anus and the sensations were almost too much to bear as Skye cackled and moaned at the same time. “What a nice reaction” thought Milly; “Very unexpected”. After a few minutes there, she started to move the feathers to the perineum where it resulted in Skye laughing and moaning even more then before. Skye was going crazy as she had never been tortured like this and the fact that it was this average middle-aged lady doing it was even worse.

After a time, Milly now began to stroke the lips and Skye was at a new level of hell as she was on the verge of a huge orgasm but these strokes were not enough to make her come. Milly continued to stroke her lips but avoided her clit – she was playing Skye’s body like a beautiful instrument and seemed to know Skye’s body better then Skye did. Finally, Milly chanced one stroke of Skye’s clit and Skye tensed with a big “OHHHHHHHH” but it wasn’t quite enough. Skye waited for a few more strokes which would surely put her over the edge but they were not forthcoming as Milly knew that Skye was oh so close to coming.

Milly finally stopped the pussy stroking leaving Skye in a state of ultimate frustration and a pool of sweat. Skye yelled “I DON”T KNOW THE REAL STORY” and Milly thought that it might be true. It had been over an hour of teasing after the half hour of tickling but Milly needed to be sure. Skye was now pleading with Milly to let her come which one hour ago would never have entered Skye’s mind as something that she would be saying. Skye’s heart dropped when she heard Milly say “I’m not convinced yet that you have told me what you know”.

Milly moved to the chest and opened up the second drawer while Skye wondered what new fiendish tortures Milly had in store for her. She would soon find out as Milly came back to the table and said “the problem I have is that I can’t tickle and tease you at the same time – I only have two hands – well this should solve that problem”. She began attaching devices to Skye’s feet, her sides, her armpits and right above her hips. Skye realized that the devices were similar to a hair brush where the brush side was placed against her skin and a strap was used to keep the device in place.

Skye heard Milly say “Time to go to the next level” and then a click. All of a sudden, Skye felt hundreds of brushes vibrating against her feet, her armpits and her sides/hips. “HA HA HA HO HO HO” howled Skye as she couldn’t believe how much the brushes tickled. Milly said “my hands were getting tired – this invention gives me a break – I’ll just sit back and enjoy the show”. Skye was going crazy as she could barely catch a breath and she was willing to say anything to stop the incessant tickling. “I’LL TELL YOU THE SECRET” she lied as she tried to think of something that would fool Milly.

Milly turned off the brushes and leaned in, “Well, what happened with Phil after he was stabbed?” Skye responded, “He was given some Asgardian blood which has made him stronger and smarter”. Milly looked closely at Skye and said, “I know that you’re lying, another reason why my employers hire me is that I can read people like a book – nice try”. Skye heard a click and she was howling with laughter soon afterwards. Milly went back to the chest and opened up the last drawer and told Skye, “You’re in for a big treat!”

As tears were dripping down Skye’s face, those brushes continued to vibrate and tickle her arches, her armpits and her sides, she heard Milly slide back down on the lower bench. Skye wasn’t too worried about feathers anymore as she figured those sensations would be drowned out by the immense tickling she was undergoing right now but Milly had a new toy. Skye felt two small cones being placed over her nipples – she heard a click and hundreds of small strands or tendrils leaped into action. These tendrils wrapped themselves around Skye’s nipples and rubbed/tickled those sensitive buds while vibrating at high speeds. Skye could feel her nipples instantly extending and she was getting highly aroused again despite the tickling that was going on concurrently.

Skye wanted to come in the worst way but the tickling was just enough to offset the nipple teasing that by itself would have caused her to explode. “UGH OH OH” cried Skye but it wasn’t enough to carry her over the edge. It seemed like hours but she was given a break by Milly as she turned off all of the devices who cheerfully said “Ready to talk?” Skye was defeated and just whimpered, “I don’t know anything”. Milly replied “I think that I believe you so I’m going to have to give the bad news to my employers. Only one last thing to do here before I go”.

Skye felt the cone but it was now placed on her pussy and she yelled, “NO, THAT WILL BE TOO MUCH” but Milly responded, “You’re young, you can handle it and boy do you need it!”. Milly turned on the cone device and the tendrils reached out and began to tickle all around Skye’s pussy. “OH GOD, OH GOD!!!” screamed Skye as she could feel the huge wave coming; Milly moved the device up slightly so that the tendrils could reach Skye’s clit and Skye exploded, “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”. Milly kept the device there while Skye screamed and came and came and came! Waves of pleasure were unleashed as the tendrils continued to tickle and vibrate against Skye’s little button. Skye passed out as her brain and body mercifully decided that it was time to shut down.

It was nighttime when Skye woke up; she was untied and Milly was gone. Skye decided that she couldn’t tell the rest of her team what had happened; it was just too humiliating and she could never live it down. It would have been better to have been physically tortured and beaten by a super-villain but being tickled, teased and forced to cum by an average looking forty-year old woman? As Skye slowly walked back to base; her body still wobbly from the day’s treatment, she didn’t see Milly watching her from a dark alley. Milly thought “Skye’s never going to talk about her experience Today so S.H.I.E.L.D won’t know about me but maybe one of her colleagues knows about Coulson’s secret”. Milly smiled as she began to plot again.

This is like the best story ever. Thank you! //One of those fanboys with the biggest crush on Skye

I wondered when we'd see some Shield stories on here... :)

Obvious sequel options with milfy May and the hot science chick.

Good stuff.

MM

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back