• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A f/f Classic

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
undefined
More...

undefined
[Close]

undefined
[Close]

undefined

"If the shoe fits..."

"Lori, can you get me a Size Seven from the back?" asked Tricia. "Sure thing," came Lori's response. Lori and Tricia had both taken summer jobs at the same shoe store, "Shoes R Us," for the summer. It was a tiny store, with a relatively large backroom, as they did a lot of business. Located in the mall, the girls were able to talk to all their friends as they walked by, and even do some shopping after a hard day of work. This was, they thought, the perfect job. This was, for all intents and purposes, a boring job. The only thing of note that had occurred during the summer was Collin, a girl who had lasted only a week, but had been fired at the request of Lori and Tricia. Collin left and told the girls she'd have her revenge, but nothing had come of it since, so the girls had dismissed it as bitterness.

Lori walked into the backroom to look for a size seven. It had been just another average day for the two girls. The store had since closed and they were now readying the store for tomorrow's sales by making the displays. There was no dress code at the store, but the workers were advised to look as dressy as possible while still looking casual. Today, as usual, Lori had chosen a jean skirt that went to her thighs, a blue ribbed shirt that fit a little tightly. Lori had added a pair of beige nylons, as well, for the air conditioning was quite cold in the store. A pair of black flats finished off her wardrobe. Physically, Lori was a knockout. She was a little small for her age, but still not a shrimp. Her short, brown hair was quite in a stylish hairdo. She was rather slim, but not a carrot, either. She was basically every man's dream. Lori searched for a size seven shoe and found one on the bottom of a pallet of shoes. As she bent down to grab at the box, her heel popped out of her shoe. Needing more strength, Lori pushed even farther down, with caused her entire foot except her toes to pop out of her shoes. Lori pulled the box out of the pallet, but before she did, she felt an itch on her foot...something like a tickle...going down the length of her nyloned foot. Lori thought nothing of it after the first surprised feeling of ticklishness. She assumed that it was Tricia and continued her work in the backroom. Tickling was a common thing in the backroom of the store. Both girls were extremely ticklish and both enjoyed the games they played, as long as they did not get out of hand. They did, however, have a pact that under no condition would they tickle each other's feet...as they both agreed that they were simply too ticklish on their feet to take it. Up 'till now, no one had violated the pact. Lori continued working making plans in her mind to get Tricia back.

Meanwhile, in the store front, Tricia was having troubles of her own. Tricia, today had chosen more of a school girl look. Physically, Tricia was what most people considered to be perfect, but what some people considered to be too much of a teacher's pet. She had shoulder length blonde hair, long legs and a perfect smile that was always flashing. Today, Tricia had chosen to wear a pair of blue jeans overall shorts with a white belly shirt underneath. Tricia had also chosen to wear a pair of beige nylons because of the air conditioning, but had chosen a pair of loosely tied white Keds as her shoes for the day. Tricia was in the corner reaching for something on the top shelf when she felt fingers on her legs, tickling her legs. Tricia jumped back quickly, but could not find anyone. She figured she had just brushed up against a display stand. Tricia went over to pick up a shoe horn off the floor. As she did this, like Lori, her heel popped out of her Ked. She felt what felt like a feather brush up against her heel. This time she was sure it was a person and she knew it was Lori. Lori was ALWAYS tickling her feet. Tricia went to the backroom and found Lori with her back to the backroom door. She was trying to reach up on the top shelf for a pair of dress shoes when Tricia deposited all ten fingers onto Lori's exposed ribcage. Lori jumped about a foot in the air and quickly turned around. "Ahh...Tricia! What was that for?" asked a surprised Lori. "That's for the tickling of my feet. I should rip off your shoes and attack your feet for that," teased Tricia, playfully. "What are you talking about...you tickled my feet," Lori informed her. "I didn't tickle your feet. Oh, well, maybe we just felt something on our feet. Let's not get psycho over it." "You're right," agreed Lori, "now we had better get this store ready for tomorrow."

The two girls went back to doing exactly that when, about 15 minutes later, Lori felt it again. Bending over to pick something up off the floor, her heel had once again popped out of her shoe and she felt a feather glide against her nyloned sole. She almost doubled over in shock. She was mad, now. Meanwhile, in the front of the store, Tricia was feeling it again, too. She was laying on the floor with her feet extended out in front of her, but her left foot was concealed behind the counter. Periodically, she would feel a feather glide over her leg. She would stifle giggles in, as her legs were not that ticklish. But, then the tickler pulled at both of her white laces and Tricia shot up. She immediately went into the backroom to confront Lori. "All right, this is it, Lori! My feet are too ticklish to touch." "What re you talking about, Tricia? You tickled my feet," exclaimed Lori back. "I tickled your feet?? No way..." stammered Tricia back, but before she could, someone had turned the lights off the in the backroom. They heard the door slam shut and then a lock installed. Both dropped their boxes on top of themselves, and they were trapped there. They knew that this door was soundproof, so it was no use screaming for help. Suddenly, the lights flashed back on and Collin was standing in front of them. Collin, herself, was extremely cute, with blonde hair hanging down to her shoulders, a beautiful smile, and legs to die for. Today, she was wearing Daisy Duke shorts, a red tank top, and a pair of very revealing sandals. "Hi gals...I'm back," said Collin, matter-of-factly. "Collin...what are you doing here?" asked both girls inquisitively. "Oh come now...I know you two got me fired. But now it's my turn for revenge. I've seen those stupid little tickle games you two play. And I heard about the one spot you two don't want to touch. And it looks like you two are very vulnerable right now." Tricia and Lori looked at their predicaments and Collin was exactly right. The boxes were holding them down and there was no getting out. Their feet were sticking out from under the boxes and now they were frantically trying to escape. "Collin, what do you mean," asked Tricia, trying to bide some more time. "Don't play dumb, Tricia. You both know what you're getting and I'm gonna start with you first." Collin bent down to Tricia's trapped feet and gently tugged at her shoelaces. They offered no resistance, as Tricia always wore them loose. "Come on, Collin. I never did anything to you. Don't do this," pleaded Tricia. Tricia's mind was racing at a mile a minute. She had an instant flashback to last summer when three of her friends had gotten into a tickle fight and when Tricia innocently walked into the room, they all ganged up on her. It was a nightmare for her, as six fingers danced all over her body. That time, however, was different. They were her friends and she knew they'd stop if they went too far. Collin was a relative stranger, bent on revenge, and Tricia was totally helpless. Her vulnerable nyloned soles were facing right into Collin's anxious eyes. Collin grasped the heel of Tricia's shoe and pulled it off. Tricia's nyloned left sole caught its first breath of fresh air and Tricia instinctively wriggled her toes. Tricia gasped as she saw Collin arch her fingers and ready them for an attack. "Collin, pleaahahahahahahahaha nooo ahahahahah!!!" Tricia bucked up with the initial sensation on her nyloned soles. Tears began to roll down Tricia's eyes as Collin tickled with delight. "My, Tricia. Aren't we the ticklish one? Your feet are so soft, I must commend you. You're on your feet all day long and yet your feet stay as soft as they are. It must take a lot of moisturizer to make them so soft. But, I bet you're regretting all that stuff right now, aren't you, Tricia?" teased Collin as her fingers explored the sensitive soles of Tricia's feet. Collin ran her fingers around the instep of Tricia's foot, causing Tricia to squeal in giggles. "Hee hee hee hee," giggled Tricia. Tears were rolling down her cheeks now, as Collin's tickle torture had now lasted more than 10 minutes. Lori could not help but watch with a smile as she saw Tricia laughing her head off. Lori knew that soon it would be her turn, but she couldn't help but get a giggle out of watching Tricia. Collin suddenly stopped tickling the soles of Tricia and found a new area to tickle...underneath the curl of her toes. Tricia noticed where Collin was looking and gasped, "No, Collin! Not right there!!! Please!!!" All of a sudden, Collin quickly turned and grabbed onto a trapped ankle of Lori. "Oh my god, no!! Collin, don't!!!" pleaded a shocked Lori as she realized the situation she was in. "It looked like you were enjoying Tricia's situation a little too much, Lori. I thought I'd see how you like it," informed Collin, with a smug snicker. "Collin, no. Please don't do thiss ahahahahahahahaha noahahahaha pleeahaha!!!" giggled Lori uncontrollably as Collin graced her fingers all over Lori's nyloned soles. Lori was a fit of giggles. She remembered back to just last week, when a bunch of her friends had come over to her house for a slumber party and while she was asleep, she felt fingers twirling on the bottoms of her foot. She awoke and, to her dismay, her friends were holding her down and were tickling her feet without mercy. Lori had hated eevry second of it and she knew that she would not be able to take this. Before, she had been barefoot, with in itself tickled Lori beyond control. But having nylons on her feet, Lori could stand even less tickling. Collin poked her fingers into Lori's arches as Lori twisted her head repeatedely to try to ward off the tickling sensations. "Collin ahahahahahahahaha pllleeezzzeeee..." was all Lori could utter before Collin turned up the tickling. She now focused on the soft instep of Lori's arch. Lori rolled her head back, but no sound was coming from her mouth. "My, my you two girls. You're both just so ticklish, I don't know which one is more ticklish," stated Collin. "Why not I try to tickle BOTH of your feet at the same time?" "No, Collin. I've suffered enough!" pleaded Tricia. She did not want her feet to be tickeld again and, since she was not being tickled before, she did not want Collin to test this experiment of hers. In the back of Lori's mind, she wanted Collin to test it just so there would only be one set of fingers dancing over her feet. Collin took her left hand and continued tickling Lori while her right hand moved to the area underneath Tricia's toes. She immediately began stroking Tricia's toes and got a tremendous reaction. "Ahahahahahaha!! No!!" screamed Tricia. Lori, meanwhile, was getting smoe of the exact same treatment. She did not think she could stand much more of this, for she feared peeing herself. Her feet had now been tickled for a good thirty minutes. She wished more than anything, that Collin would stop tickling her. In a matter of miracles, the tickling did stop for both girls. "I think that should do it. I don't think anyone will be messing with me again," informed Collin, "because if you do, you'll know what's coming your way." Collin freed Lori of her predicament and exited the backroom.

Tricia was still trapped. "Oh my god, do I hate her. That was the worst tickling I've ever endured," said Tricia. Lori got up and walked over to Tricia's legs to begin to free her. "Really?" asked Lori, with a raised eyebrow. "Oh you bet. If anyone ever tickled my feet like that again, I'd be there slave. I simply can't take it...why, Lori? Lori...wait a minute. You're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?" asked Tricia, as nervous as ever. "You bet," stated Lori as she moved over to the feet of Tricia and began to tickle her feet without mercy. Tricia threw her head back and began laughing all over again.

THE END

I remember writing that story during my Senior Year of High School...almost four years ago. It's always nice to see it deemed a "classic." I hope everyone enjoyed it:)

~~Old English
:)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back