• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would like to write a story for The Office. Need some idea on what direction to go.

ghostwriter

TMF Novice
I dont know if this is the proper place for something like this. If I am wrong, I will move it.

Hi all,

One of my favorite TV shows of recent years was The Office. I always that that Pam (played so well by Jenna Fischer)
would be a good ticklee. I am in the idea process of writing a story for her but now have had a bunch of thougts on what
ways to go, regarding setting and tickler. I decided to throw this out to the board to see what may be any thoughts out
there to help me make a story you would all be willing to read. Any thoughts out there would be greatly appreciated.

I can't wait for this! Maybe you could introduce Erin too? If it's successful, do more than one part? I'd love to see more The Office tickle stories!

Just my two cents out here but I saw the Business School one a few days ago where Michael goes off at Ryan's school and Pam is trying to get her coworkers to attend her art show. Toby seems flustered that he cannot attend and seems flustered at many times since he seeminlgy did have a crush on Pam at times. Maybe he could work since Pam never seemed to notice him?

Id vote for Toby, or maybe the sex crazed Todd Packer.

If you're interested in a F/F story, perhaps you could have Jan tickle her. Jan seemed to dislike Pam since she believed she was after Michael for whatever reason. In addition to that, she was actually into kinky play based on some of the things Michael has said. Besides, she has that dominant type of personality. I've actually looked for some tickling stories about The Office and have a few ideas in mind if you'd care to discuss. Let me know!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back