• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Breaking of Lawyer Lindsey FFFFFF/f

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi all,

Another depraved tale of tickle torture from my fiendish mind. Part 1 presented below. Part 2 (And may be a part 3 depending on how phase 2 pans out) to follow.
Follows on several months after the "Birthday Surprise" story I posted a few weeks back.

Is a slow build up to the action, but worth it I think. I hope you agree.

Included an idea from TMF user April, who also helped me on a plot issue I had regarding the final part of the story.

MM

*****************************************************************************************************

Lindsey relaxed back on her luxurious five star bed, even as she lamented the fact that Sendita was not staying in Hong Kong with her. But this was a business trip. Hunter & Associates had sent her out to the HK office to investigate confidential businesss data going missing. One employee, Ching Lan, had been arrested. The CCTV evidence against her was overwhelming, but she’d refused to divulge any further information on her crime, claiming that she didn’t know why she’d done it, nor who had received the data. Lindsey was there to delve deeper into the mystery. The fact that she’d been afforded a five star suite and first class flight tickets was a nice perk of this assignment.

She started as she heard a knock at the room door. She berated herself for nearly falling asleep after her long haul flight. Nothing ever got done by lazing around. She jumped off the bed and strode to the door. Half way there she stopped to admire herself in the mirror. The face of a petite blonde angel with bright blue eyes and a cheeky smile gazed back at her. It was always worth looking your best.

She continued to the door and checked through the peephole and saw an unassuming Chinese maid. The suite looked well cleaned, but maybe the maid was bringing up a complimentary guest gift?

Lindsey opened the door and was surprised to see that the maid was holding some kind of gun. Before she could even begin to panic, the gun fired a cloud of gas at Lindsey’s face. Lindsey’s vision swam and she was unconscious. The maid caught her falling form and quickly bundled her beneath the cloth covering the fake tea trolley. It was then a quick, albeit somewhat risky, matter to smuggle Lindsey’s unconscious form to the hotel carpark and bundle her comatose form into a waiting van. The van then sped off...

***********************************************************************************************
Lindsey groaned as she awoke from her gas induced slumber. Her face lolled on her chest and her neck felt stiff. She realised that she was in a vertical position. She swallowed, to get some saliva into her dry mouth, lifted her head and opened her eyes. She realised that she was in a small, sterile , windowless white room. In the centre of it was a gynaecological table, equipped with leg stirrups and apparently other black leather restraints. Sat next to that, in a plain white wooden chair, was a masked woman. The mask was in the style of a Chinese opera actor, except with her mouth and chin visible. She wore nightshade purple lipstick. Her jet black hair cascaded down past her shoulders. She was garbed in an elaborate red silk gown and, incongruously, a pair of fluffy red bedroom slippers.

“What the fuck.” Muttered Lindsey quietly to herself. She turned her head to look around the rest of the room. It was at this point she gasped with horror as she realised that her arms were restrained upwards in a Y fashion via leather cuffs attached by silk ropes to hooks in the ceiling. She looked down and saw that she had been placed with her shins on a soft cushioned stool, spread in an inverse Y shape, such that her shins supported her body weight. Worst of all was the fact that she was totally naked.

“Sendita? Is that you? This isn’t funny!” Explaimed Lindsey desperately. She knew with a feeling of dread that the gowned woman sat before her was not Sendita as her skin was a light brown of a Chinese woman rather than the deep chocolatey brown of Sendita’s skin, that Lindsey enjoyed licking all over.

“Ah, yes. Your girlfriend.” Stated the gowned woman in a clipped formal style of voice. “I am not her. I am afraid that you are in a serious situation. We require you to retrieve certain data for us. Our last operative was not fully successful. We’ve received word that the other half of the data is still there for the taking. You will complete the assignment.”

“Sure.” Exclaimed Lindsey. “I can do that for you.” Lindsey realised that she was in no position to refuse her captor’s demands. This was a real life situation, not some silly roleplay with Sendita. She wasn’t being paid to go up against hardcore kidnappers and potential (only potential she hoped) torturers.

“Ah, you mean it now, my dear.” Explained the gowned woman. “But when you leave here you’re going to decide to try to trick us, or call the police, or somesuch foolishness.” She stood up and her lips set in a grim line. “We’re going to condition you so that subconsciously you will obey us. The first phase is to let you know what will happen if you disobey me, and to break you. Then you will be shown the rewards for obedience. When I am sure that you have absorbed these lessons deep into your psyche, we will initiate phase three before letting you go on your way.”

Lindsey looked around her desperately. Phase 1 didn't sound good at all! Still, they were going to release her! All she had to do was fool her captors and as soon as she was clear of this place, she could call the cops and get all this mad woman arrested. The gowned woman smiled sardonically at her, as if she realised what Lindsey was planning. She smiled as she spoke, “I’m afraid that Ching Lan had the same idea as you, even after I’d opened up her beautiful orchid.” She waited for Lindsey to appreciate her translation joke, and her face soured when Lindsey looked at her uncomprehendingly. She then barked out a command in Chinese.

A moment later a beautifully proportioned Chinese woman, nude except for a half face mask, walked into Lindsey’s view. The woman smiled cruelly at Lindsey. She was going to enjoy breaking this hot blonde bitch! “This is Ling.” Said the gowned woman. “By the way, I’m The Mistress. You’ll be calling me that by the end of the night.”

Lindsey gasped in fear as she saw Ling hold up a bottle of baby oil. She smiled sweetly at Lindsey even as she lifted the bottle up and poured liberal dollops of oil down Lindsey’s neck, such that the oil trails went across Lindsey’s pert breasts and down the sides of her taut stomach. Lindsey shivered at the cold touch of the oil. “Don’t worry pretty woman.” Said Ling. “I’m going to warm you up.”

Ling smiled evilly as she danced her fingers inches from Lindsey’s oiled flesh. Lindsey gasped in anticipation of Ling’s ticklish attack. Ling drew out the moment for a seeming eternity, Lindsey’s breathing growing faster and more desperate all the while. Mistress barked a command and Ling squealed with delight as she was allowed to satisfy her cruel tendencies on her helpless captive.

Lindsey howled as Ling quickly raked her fingers down her sides, from arm pit down to hips. Then Ling rapidly raked her fingers back up again. Lindsey tensed every muscle in a vain effort to escape.
“Gaaahhh!” Raored Lindsey. “Fuuckkk! Fucking bitch! Just you wait until I’m out out of here!”

Ling cackled as she raked her fingers up and down Lindsey’s lubricated sides. She revelled in her power over this hot foreign woman. With the simple strokes of her fingertips she could reduce this once proud blonde beauty into a helpless tickle pet. Ling experimented with uneven strokes and swirling her fingers around Lindsey’s cute little titties and was rewarded with further gales of forced laughter and more vain cursing. “Fuck you! “ Lindsey screamed. “If I wasn’t tied up here, I’d fucking kill you!”

Ling smiled. “But you are tied up here.” This was Ling’s favourite part of tickle torturing a captive. The impotent rage that was unleashed in the first few minutes, and the power she felt making a beautiful professional woman curse like a common whore. They thought that they were better than common women like Ling? Well, Ling could show at least some of them who was really the boss. She increased the speed of her cruel finger rakes, moving her hands to begin teasing the sides of Lindsey’s neck. Lindsey scrunched her neck up, making her face take on a strangely adorable look. There was no more cursing from Lindsey, who was too busy laughing at Ling’s administrations. This blonde was too damn cute! Ling noted that Lindsey’s armpits were ripe for a damn good tickling! She called out, “Wen!”

Wen smiled as she could now join in the fun. She was standing behind Lindsey, ready to surprise her. She poked her fingers into Lindsey’s shaved and exposed armpits and began a merciless exploration of the tender flesh with her sharp fingernails. She pressed down hard as she raked around with all ten of her fingers, spreading them out and then bringing them in, all the while maintaining contact with Lindsey’s tender skin.

Ling smiled with sadistic satisfaction as she saw Lindsey struggle to process the new ticklish sensations from Wen’s surprise attack. Lindsey’s head involuntarily reared back and Ling seized her chance. She raked her nails al the way down Lindsey’s neck, causing anguished howls of shock. Lindsey’s expression changed to one of agonised consternation as she tried to release peals of raucous laughter whilst keeping her neck safe from Ling’s probing nails. Ling decided that Lindsey looked cuter laughing, so she swiftly ran her fingers down Lindsey’s chest and began a ruthless assault on the soft skin under Lindsey’s little titties. Ling noted with satisfation that Lindsey’s nipples were erect from her torment. Ling loved stimulating snooty bitches against their wills.

Lindsey’s eyes were scrunched shut and she waved her head around from side to side, making her shoulder length hair whip against her arms. Little droplets of sweat sprayed off. Ling was delighted to see that Lindsey’s entire body was covered in a shiny sweat sheen, or the last of the oil that Ling had applied. Lindsey’s entire face, neck, armpits and chest were bright red from the stimulation that she’d been subjected to.

“Hua!” Commanded Ling. Immediately another pair of hands reached around Lindsey and began tickling her sides. Hua eschewed the finger raking approach, instead choosing to knead the soft flesh around Lindsey’s stomach. Even a taut hottie like Lindsey had some soft skin that Hua could work her skills on. Lindsey’s gales of laughter changed to squeals as she was assaulted by yet another tickler! How many of these bitches were there?

“Yaaghhh!” howled Lindsey, shaking her head even more furiously from side to side. Maybe if she shook her head hard enough she could deny this cruel nightmare that she was in! Lindsey’s face scrunched up in anguish as she struggled to breathe under the effects of the triple assault. Ling stopped Lindsey’s titty tickling and reached down into a box set near Lindsey’s bondage stool. She pulled out a hard rubber ring gag, a doughnut shaped ring approximately two-three inches in diameter, with a generous breathing hole in the centre.
She placed her hands on Hua’s hands to allay the tickle assault on Lindsey’s stomach.

“Gahahah!” Lindsey howled. “Please stop! I’ll do what you want! Please! Nooo!”

“I know you will.” Muttered Ling. She held the gag close to Lindsey’s wide open mouth as more peals of laughter and cries for mercy were emitted. Lindsey’s eyes were scrunched closed, so she had no idea what was coming next. With a motion of cobra like speed she darted the gag into Lindsey’s mouth and was able to force lindsey’s mouth open just a little bit more. Lindsey’s eyes sprang open in shock and she emitted a keening sound of fear as she realised what was happening. But it was too late! Ling quickly tied the leather gag straps around Lindsey’s face, assisted by Hua. Lindsey’s teeth were clamped tight into the rubber outer ring.

“Nuuhhuuhuu! Wuh u doung!” Lindsey managed to scream in a garbled mess through her gag, able to elocute as she was no longer being tickled. Ling ignored her and reached into the box and pulled out a thin rubber hose. She activated the nozzle of an oxygen tank that was also within the box. Heavily oxygenated air hissed out of the end of the tube. She reached up to secure the clamp at the end of the tube to Lindsey’s gag. Lindsey pulled her head back in defiance. Ling snarled in annoyance and Hua, knowing what was required, held Lindsey’s head firm so that Ling could secure the extra oxygen supply. They didn’t want Lindsey fainting or dying under their ministrations. Ling glanced up at the wall clock, above the door behind Lindsey. They’d only been here ten minutes. Still, that was five minutes more than Ching Lan had lasted before she needed the extra oxygen. Ling realised that she could have put the gag and tube in earlier, but she just enjoyed the impotent curses of her victims too much.

“Go!” Ling barked and she, as well as Hua and Wen renewed their tickling assault on Lindsey.

“Guhuhuhuhuh!” Lindsey wailed through the gag. “Nuh! Nuh! Ugghhhh!”

Ling was getting so horny doing this! And there was still fifty minutes to go! But Ling knew that the time would fly by. This was pure pleasure for her, even as it was pure torture for little Lindsey. Still, best to use the time to make Lindsey suffer as much as possible...

“Fen! Fang!” Ling called out. Two more nude women, adorned only with half masks, were sat by Lindsey’s strapped ankles. Hua and Wen were crowded around as well. Ling loved hogging the front! Lindsey had been so distracted by the triple torture of her torso that she hadn’t realised that her toes had been tied down with thick pieces of string, leaving the super tender skin between her toes open to ticklish attack.

Fen opened up a jar of baby oil and poured it onto Lindsey’s bare left sole. She admired the softness of the little foot, the soft tender sole held helpless to Fen’s administrations. Fen wanted nothing more than to rub her clit up and down on Lindsey’s soft sole flesh until she came. At least in phase two she could rub her face on Lindsey’s foot and flick her tongue between her tender tootsies. But for now it was tickling time! With a small sigh at such a wasted opportunity Fen began to rake her index finger down Lindsey’s immobilised sole. She glanced across at her twin sister, who had already started with her usual reckless abandon. She was so easy to please...

Fang was far happier with her job. She just loved tickling the feet of hot bitches like Lindsey! She’d started as soon as Ling had called her name. She quickly slathered Lindsey’s right foot in baby oil and then grabbed a normal toothbrush. She then began to rush the bristles vigorously up and down Lindsey’s sole. She smiled in grim satisfaction as Lindsey gave a deep muffled howl of terror as she realised what was going to happen to her bound feet. Fang cackled as she ravaged the nerves of Lindsey’s tender sole with a relentless rasping motion of the toothbrush, treating the vulnerable flesh as roughly as a brass ornament she was cleaning the verdigris off. She looked across at her twin.

Fen was now stroking Lindsey’s sole with two fingers, making ever so slow teasing motions across the trapped sole. Her fingers followed lines of nerve signals that flowed across the foot. Fen had studied reflexology and chi points and knew that soft strokes in the right areas could be even more stimulating than a dozen brushes swiped across the soles of the victim’s feet. She pursed her lips in concentration as she stroked her fingers slowly between Lindsey’s toes. She also stroked up the sides of Lindsey’s toes and then back down the sole. She smiled as she decided it was time for her favourite party trick. She stroked Lindsey’s instep with four fingers, slowly teasing her fingers in gentle swirls on Lindsey’s tender instep skin, packed with millions of nerve endings. She whistled softly to herself as she awaited the results...

Ling’s face was plastered with a grin of pure delight as she relentless attacked the tender spots all the way from Lindsey’s neck down to the top of her belly. She looked down and saw that Lindsey’s **** was beginning to drip with juices. “You filthy bitch. You’re loving this, aren’t you?” Ling crowed.

Lindsey hadn’t even heard Ling. As well as the relentless assault on her upper body, her senses were being assailed by a merciless torment of her right foot. “Guuuhh! Nuuuuhh! Stuuhhhpp! Pluuuhhhsss! Mmffeerggyy! Guuuhhh!” She howled in vain through her gag, but her ticklers ignored her. Then to her horror she noticed a sensation of warmth spreading from her left foot. It seemed to come from her instep and also her bladder at the same time. It was as if someone was tickling her bladder! Her eyes bulged as she realised what was going to happen. “Nuuuhhh! Pleeuusss! Nuuuhhh! Nuuuhhh!” She struggled with even more vigour summoning up energy that she didn’t know she had.

Ling was briefly surprised to hear the bondage stool repeatedly thumping against the floor. Lindsey had summoned so much desperate strength that she was able to lift up the stool, with Hua kneeling on it a couple of times, albeit for mere microseconds each time. This could mean only one thing. Fen was about to deliver. Ling smiled grimly and stood back from the expected deluge.

Lindsey screamed in anguish and desperation. “Nuuhhuuuu! Nuuuhhhhh! Nuuuhhhhh!” They couldn’t do this to her. She was going to piss herself in front of all these evil women and she was totally helpless to stop it happening. When Sendita had made her piss herself she’d felt vulnerable and afraid, even though she could trust Sendita and it was part of a game. But being forced to do it in front of these bitches... “Nuuuhhhuuuu! Uggghhhhh!”

A stream of clear piss spurted from Lindsey’s ****. Ling cried out in triumph and Fen gave a smile of satisfaction. Lindsey screamed through her gag a note of pure anguish and embarassment. Lindsey wanted this to stop! Begging wasn’t working. There was nothing she could do! Despair consumed her and she began to emit great racking sobs even as she was forced to laugh against her will by her cruel tormentors. Lindsey felt that she couldn’t get any lower. They’d said that they’d let her go, but this was pure torture! She’d be insane by the end of it! Self pity and fear overwhelmed her and her sobs grew even more pronounced. “Guuu uuuhhh Guuu uhhhh guu uhhh.”

Any normal people would have been moved to pity by Lindsey’s outpouring of emotion, but these bitches didn’t know the meaning of the word. “Boohoohoo.” Crowed Ling. “Crying like a little baby. Bet you thought you were more impressive twenty minutes ago. I’ll give you something to cry about bitch.” Ling’s fingers moved down from Lindsey’s titties and began to tease at Lindsey’s juicy ****.

Lindsey’s eyes opened in terror as she saw what Ling was planning. “Nuuuhhh! Pleeuuusshh! Nuuuhhh!” She squealed.

“That’s right bitch, I’m going to make you beg to cum. But I won’t let you, then I’ll do it again and again.” Ling gloated. She formed her index finger and middle finger into a two finger probe and prepared to stab it into Lindsey’s helpless pussy.

Ling yelped in surprise as the Mistress had walked up behind her and slapped her arse. “Idiot!” The Mistress hissed.

Ling bowed her head and accepted her admonishment. They weren’t supposed to leave any permanent physical evidence of what they’d done to their captives.

“You go back to her upper body. I’ve got this.” Instructed the Mistress. She threw off her gown, revealing her tight and toned nude body beneath. She squatted down and Ling stood open legged over her. The Mistress began to flick her tongue across Lindsey’s clit, which was poking out, seeking further stimulation. She placed her fingers and pulled Lindsey’s pussy skin further back. This was a delicate operation. She had to keep Lindsey on the edge, but didn’t want her to cum. That was due in Phase 2. There was still 35 minutes on the clock until Phase 1 was over.

A small stream of piss dribbled from Lindsey’s pussy. Fen’s expert skills had ejected almost all of it, but there were some remnants. No matter, she’d been covered in worse in her time. She flicked her tongue across Lindsey’s clit, and then stopped. She counted to three and then tongued Lindsey’s clit again. Again she counted to three. It was a slow and sure process. This was an important phase. An early orgasm could set back the whole program by a good several hours – as it would take further time to create and reinforce the programming they were going to give Lindsey. Whilst Ling would enjoy more time with Lindsey, the Mistress was more interested in earning her money as quickly as possible.

Lindsey howled in helpless desperation as the pleasure signals from her clit reached her through the conflicting signals of her tickle torture. By far the worst was her left sole. It felt like it was ten times its normal size and that the entire surface was being raked over by a thousand fingernails in a mad frenzy of ticklish abandon. Fen truly was a master of nerve stimulation. She was out of energy, but even though she could no longer struggle frenziedly, her sense of helplessness and despair was only growing.
“Guuaarrgghh! Nuuuahhhh! Uggghhh!” Lindsey cried impotently. Drool dripped from around her gag, much to Ling’s delight.

“Who’s a little baby girl? You are!” Squealed Ling, “Coochy coochy coo!” Ling tickled Lindsey’s upper body mercilessly. Seeing this hot bitch suffer was so damn horny! She looked up at the wall clock. Half an hour to go. She’d better put all her efforts into this next half hour! Phase two was going to be fun, but not as fun as this! Still, Ling could always hope that Phase 2 didn’t go smoothly...

The Mistress continued her three second sequenced clit licks. She also experimented with stroking the fingers of her left hand across Lindsey’s perinium and up to her bum hole. Lindsey’s groans didn’t change appreciably. Ah well, there were a lot of cooks working on this beauty already.

Lindsey’s senses were so overwhelmed that she could no longer register where she was being tickled or how badly. She was a mass of tickling nerve impulses shattering her normal sensations aside and leaving her a helpless drooling wreck. She was too weak to even emit any laughs or sobs. She just hung helplessly in her bonds, suffering in silence. Then through the tickling signals she felt intermittent waves of pleasure coming up from her drooling ****. She looked down and saw the Mistress’s face buried in her pussy, before emerging and waiting for a seeming eternity before licking her clit again. Lindsey howled through her gag, frustration overwhelming the other sensations being inflicted on her.

“Muuurhhh! Muuurrhhh!” Lindsey howled.

“Only if you’re a good girl.” Said the Mistress. “Ling?”

“Twenty minutes mistress.” Ling said after checking the wall clock.

“The Mistress smiled in satisfaction and licked Lindsey’s clit again.

“Muuughhh! Pluuessee Muughhh!” Begged Lindsey through her gag. Lindsey felt no shame about wanting a strange woman to bring her off. She wasn’t worried about hurting Sendita. She couldn’t even remember Sendita. She couldn’t even remember her own name. The constant tickling torment had broken her mind and she was now in a primal state. She was working on pure animal instinct, seeking a good fucking for her ****. “Pluuessghhh! Pluussessghhh!” Lindsey’s eyes bulged, as if looking at the Mistress even more would make her licking faster. Lindsey shoved her crotch forward. She needed the Mistress’s tongue in her pussy. Nothing else mattered. The constant tickling torment she was being subjected to was now just making her hornier and hornier.

“Tsk tsk.” Teased the Mistress. “Not until I think that you’re a good girl”. She slurped Lindsey’s clit again, smiling as she withdrew her tongue away from Lindsey’s feeble efforts to shove her crotch in her face.

The next twenty minutes were an eternity for Lindsey. All she wanted was a good fuck. But all she got was four hundred teasing clit licks, dispensed like clockwork by the Mistress. Towards the end of her time, her protests grew more and more feeble until her head lolled to her chest and she was completely immobile, even as she was tormented all over by the evil gang of tickle torturers.

Lindsey’s fitness, from years of long distance running were her worst enemy. She hadn’t fainted once, unlike Ching Lan, who’d had to be revived several times during phase 1. Lindsey had endured the entirety of phase 1 without respite. She was a wreck when the one hour time was up. The Mistress stood up and surveyed her handiwork. Ling removed the gag and tube from Lindsey’s mouth. A massive glob of drool feel from Lindsey’s slack jawed mouth and splashed on the floor below.

“Excellent,” Said the Mistress. She looks suitably broken. Now it’s time for phase 2”.

tbc...

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys. Part 2 has gone pretty well IMO, but you can judge for yourselves below.

genset101, she sure does... :)

MM

***************************************************************************************************

The Mistress gestured to the bondage table. "Get her in position." Her minions began to untie Lindsey’s bonds. Lindsey slumped forwards into Ling’s arms. Her head lolled and her eyes stared blankly whilst drool trickled from the corner of her mouth, running down Ling’s left breast.

“Hua!” The Mistress gestured to the pools of pussy juices, piss and drool that had been expelled from Lindsey. Hua grimaced, whilst the other women grinned in satisfaction that they didn’t have to do the clean up. But Hua was the newest member of the team, so she got that job. Hua began dutifully wiping up Lindsey’s messes.

Fen and Fang grabbed Lindey’s feet and, with Ling’s aid, lifted Lindsey to the table. Lindsey groaned and her eyes blinked rapidly as she became aware of what was happening. “Nuuuu.” She moaned. Her arms and legs flapped feebly, but she had no strength to resist.

“I’ve seen kittens fight harder than you.” Joked Ling.

Lindsey was laid down onto the soft leather covered bondage table. Her legs were lifted into the stirrups and secured in place by leather straps across her calves. Fen and Fang located the five pieces of looped string attached to each stirrup and began trapping Lindsey’s toes. With some final adjustments Lindsey’s toes were pulled back securely. Lindsey’s pussy and bum hole were exposed. Wen handed Fen and Fang two metal and plastic contraptions that she’d retrieved from the tool box. Fen and Fang secured these to points on the table and then positioned them across Lindsey’s inner thighs. The net effect was that Lindsey had no movement whatsoever in her thighs, even if the calf bonds were to come loose.

Meanwhile Ling and the Mistress secured Lindsey’s upper body. Lindsey moaned and struggled feebly, but they just ignored her. Lindsey’s arms were tied stretched past Lindsey’s head by leather bonds across her upper arms and wrists. They then reached to Lindsey’s hands and began to secure each finger with small leather straps. Lindsey’s eyes blinked rapidly and she clawed her fingers into fists. The Mistress was impressed. Maybe Lindsey was not yet fully broken. Still, phase 2 had built in options to ensure obedience. The mistress signalled to Wen, who walked up to Lindsey’s side. She gave a sly smile before her hands began skittering across Lindsey’s exposed arm pits. Lindsey bucked and she burst into hearty laughter, looking beautiful as her fine white teeth were exposed by her forced mirth.

Wen carried on the tickling as the Mistress leaned close to Lindsey and spoke softly, “Unclasp your fingers and we’ll stop the tickling.”

Lindsey shook her head vigorously from side to side. “Nooo, nooo, ehahahahaha!”

“I promise we won’t tickle you, as long as you obey me.”

Lindsey kept her hands balled up, but after a few more seconds of Wen’s merciless pit tickling she opened up her fingers. The Mistress whsipered in Lindsey’s ear. “Good girl.” Ling and The Mistress secured Lindsey’s fingers and thumbs. They then moved back to Lindsey’s head and secured a broad leather strap across Lindsey’s forehead. They then placed two pads on either side of Lindsey’s head. Lindsey’s head was now incapabale of any movement whatsoever. In fact, she could not move an inch with any part of her body. She was totally immobilised, and exposed to the whims of The Mistress and her tickling minions, who were all now gathered around her helpless form.

“Please let me go.” Simpered Lindsey. “I won’t tell anyone what you’ve done here.”

The Mistress gently kissed Lindsey’s forehead. “I know you won’t.” She whispered. “But, don’t worry, if you obey me I’ll make it worth your while.” The mistress retrieved a small vial from beneath the table and opened the lid. She placed the vial beneath Lindsey’s nose and commanded, “Sniff.”

Lindsey scrunched up her eyes. “Nu uh.” She muttered. The Mistress was amazed. Ching Lan had been completely broken at this point. Obviously Lindsey was going to be more of a challenge.

“Go.” She commanded her minions. Immediately Fen and Fang attacked Lindsey’s helpless feet; Hua attacked Lindsey’s taut belly; Ling worked on Lindsey’s titties and Wen reached across and attacked both of Lindsey’s arm pits.

“Guuhaahahaha! Noooaarghhhh! Please! Stop!” Lindsey bellowed. Her eyes scrunched up and her mouth was forced open by waves of forced laughter.

“You’re a bad girl.” Cooed the Mistress. “Bad girl. Naughty girl. And bad girls get tickles!”

“Guahahahaha! Arrghhhh! Ahahahaha! Uhahahaha!” Screamed Lindsey. The Mistress looked down at her and placed the open vial near Lindsey’s cute scrunched up nose. She gently waved the vial around, allowing the scent of the powerful drugs inside to be dragged into Lindsey’s labouring lungs.

“Ahahahahaha! Ahhuuuu! Ahahaha! Uhhahhhh! Arrghhh!” Lindsey squealed as the effects of the vapours hit home.

“You’ll be a lot more sensitive now my dear.” Explained the Mistress. She set the vial aside and began tickling her fingers up and down Lindsey’s neck, teasing the muscles that were being tensed by Lindsey’s raucous laughter.

“Ahahahah! Aguuaghhh! Ahughhghhhughh!” Lindsey gurlged as she was overwhelmed by the new tickling sensations, heightened by the herbal infusion that she’d been forced to inhale. “Guahhha Aaaghhh! Guhauahauaarrgle! Aaghhhh!” A jet of clear piss shot from Lindsey’s exposed pussy, spurting into a clear arc that quickly shrank down to a dribble of piss down her pussy and bum hole.

“Bad girl’s pissed herself!” Cooed the Mistress. “More tickles for you!” Lindsey’s laughter grew even more raucous and desperate and a dozen merciless hands worked across her vulnerable and sensitized flesh.

Fen and Fang gave a look of disgust and stopped tickling Lindsey’s bright scarlet soles. The Mistress raised a quizzical eyebrow at their cessation. Then she noticed a pungent smell. Surely not? She sniffed the air. Yep, it was true... “Has Little Lindsey pooped herself? Tickles too much for you? You needed to go poopy poop?” She cooed at her humiliated captive.

“Guuaaahh! Nuaaahhh! Pleaaase Stooppp ittt!” Begged Lindsey. Tears streamed from her eyes and she sobbed even as she was forced to laugh by her cruel captors. “Nuaahhh Naaahhh!”

The Mistress gave the signal to cease their tickling. Lindsey gasped for air amid racking sobs. The Mistress signalled Hua to clean Lindsey up. Hua sneered in disdain at again getting the clean up job.

The Mistress leaned close to Lindsey and whispered. “You were a bad girl Lindsey. You didn’t obey me. You won’t be a bad girl again will you?”

“No, no, no.” Simpered Lindsey.

“Call me Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. You’ve been a good girl Lindsey. And good girls get rewarded.” The Mistress signalled to the other women. “Let’s reward our guest.” She announced.

Fen looked upon the helpless sole held immobilied before her. She gently lowered her head down and began to plant gentle kisses on Lindsey’s sole. She sniffed at Lindsey’s foot. Sweaty, but not unpleasantly so. She ran her tongue ever so slowly up the sole, from heel to toes. She then began flicking her tongue between Lindsey’s splayed toes. Lindsey at this point was moaning and giggling at the ministrations of her captors, but she liked to think that she was contributing most to her captive’s mood. There was something so empowering about being able to dominate such a beautiful creature with just some fingers and a tongue in the right places.

Fang had pulled out a stiff goose feather and had begun trailing it between Lindsey’s toes, pressing the stiff feather tip into the soft skin between each toe, then up and down the sides of each toe, where the skin was tenderest. Lindsey’s expression was a delight to see. A look of absolute joy as she tittered helplessly under her captor’s hands.

Ling slowly trailed her fingers across Lindsey’s erect nipples. She gently stroked her fingers back and forth across the sensitive nipple flesh, using Lindsey’s sweat to lubricate her soft teasing touches. Whilst this wasn’t as much fun as mercilessly tickling her, there was a certain charm to seeing Lindsey titter like a little girl as she was forced to enjoy herself.

Wen’s fingers in Lindsey’s armpits stroked ever so slowly around and around. She then nodded to Ling, who added Lindsey’s arm pits to her route of slow finger stroking. Wen moved her hands down and began soft gentle strokes across Lindsey’s tight belly and sides. She looked at Lindsey. She sure was a cutey.

Hua wrinkled her nose as she used wet clothes to wipe up Lindsey’s poop. Luckily there wasn’t a lot of it. It wasn’t as if Lindsey ate much, judging by the size of her. She threw the soiled cloth underneath the table and used a second cloth to fully clean the table and Lindsey’s puckered bum hole. She heard Lindsey’s titters and squeals as the other women had their fun. Ah well, one day she wouldn’t be the junior doing clean ups. She looked up at The Mistress and prepared to move to one of Lindsey’s feet. Fen or Fang would commence the clit stimulation. The Mistress looked to her and signalled her to stay at Lindsey’s crotch. Hua was going to do the clit stroking. She was being entrusted with the most important part of phase 2. She wouldn’t let The Mistress down.

The Mistress smiled as she saw Hua get into position. Lindsey’s moans took on a higher pitch as Hua’s tongue began its work.

“Nuuu nuuu.” Moaned Lindsey. “Nuuu, nuu.”

“Don’t disappoint me Lindsey.” Said the Mistress. “You’ve been a good girl. And good girls get orgasms. Lots and lots of orgasms.”

“Nuuuh. Don’ wunna. Nuuu.” Lindsey moaned.

The Mistress was annoyed. “You’re talking back to me? You’ve been a bad girl, Lindsey.” She said. Lindsey’s eyes opened in fear, even as The Mistress clicked her fingers.

“Nuuu, Ahh! Ahahaaahhhh! Nooouaauuu!” Screamed Lindsey. All five of the women had begun clawing at Lindsey’s tender extremities with their nails, making rapid up and down motions across her bare soles, titties and arm pits. Wua began rapidly tickling the tender skin around Lindsey’s nerve packed anus and perinium. “Nuuaahhhh! Stoopppp! Nuaahhhaaahhhaaa! Nuaaaah! Ahahahahah!”

“Bad girl, Lindsey.” Cooed The Mistress. “Bad girl. Bad girls get tickling.”

“Nuuahhhahhha! Sttopppp! Pleauuase! Stuuupppiittt!” Lindsey roared.

“Say my name.” The Mistress commanded.

“Pleauuassee Stuuuppp iiittttt! Auuuarrggg!”

The Mistress wasn’t sure if Lindsey was defying her, or if she was so overwhelmed she’d already forgotten her name. She whispered in Lindsey’s ear. “I’m The Mistress. Now say my name.”

“Misstreesss! Sttoppp itt! Plueasse Stoppp itttt!” Lindsey begged.

The Mistress looked down at Lindsey and after a few more seconds she clicked her fingers and the women once more began their slow erotic stroking of Lindsey’s erogenous zones. “You like the gentle strokes Lindsey? Don’t you? You’re going to be a good girl now?”

Lindsey moaned as ten fingers and several tongues stroked across her body. “Nuuuhhh uhhh uuhhh uuhhh Ugghhh ughh uggh ugh ugh uh uhuuhuhuhuhuh!” Lindsey’s breathing became faster and faster as an orgasm began to well from her teased pussy. Her face scrunched up as she fought back against this surrender of her body to her captors.

“Relax Lindsey. Enjoy the orgasms. You’ve been a good girl.” The Mistress cooed. “And you don’t want to be a bad girl.” Lindsey eyes shot open in terror. She moaned in submission as she stopped fighting the upcoming spasms.

“Guuahhharggg...” Lindsey moaned as her pussy contracted and a gentle orgasm rippled through her body from her crotch, combining with the drugs to radiate a sense of well being through her entire body.

“That’s a good girl.” Said The Mistress. “Not a super orgasm. But much like a Chinese meal, so many more courses to enjoy.” She kissed Lindsey gently on the forehead and slowly stroked the sides of her neck. Lindsey’s face took on a teased grin, showing off her dazzling smile. Lindsey was so adorable. “Do you want to be a good girl Lindsey? Get your rewards?”

“Yuuss plueasse”. Moaned Lindsey.

The Mistress shook her head sadly. “For a lawyer you’re very forgetful.” She snapped her fingers and immediately Lindsey burst into raucous peals of agonised laughter as the women resumed mercilessly scraping their nails up and down her tender spots.

Lindsey looked shocked and horrified for a brief moment before comprehension dawned. “Mistressss! Pleauusee Sttooppp iitt Mistresss!”

The Mistress looked appovingly at her captive and savoured her agonised laughter for a few seconds more before clicking her fingers again. Lindsey immediately settled back into a gentle tittering as her body was slowly teased. Gratitude showed in her features for The Mistress ending her torment.

“You’re grateful that’s over Lindsey?” The Mistress asked. “I want you to enjoy your time here, by being a good girl. Can you do that Lindsey?”

“Yes Mistress.” Lindsey replied.

The Mistress bent down and planted gentle kisses on Lindsey’s face. She placed her lips and Lindsey’s and gave her a passionate upside down snog. She quickly withdrew as she knew that Lindsey needed to breathe deep. She instead began stroking her fingers gently up Lindsey’s bound arms, going from the arm pits down to her bound wrists.

“You like that don’t you Lindsey?” She cooed. She continued the gentle strokes for several more moments. She noticed Lindsey’s breaths begin to increase in frequency again. “Don’t fight it Lindsey. Enjoy the sensations. Each one will get better and better, building on the last one until you’ll know pleasure like you would never believe”.

“Uhhh uhhh uhh uhh uh uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuaarghhhuuurghhh...” Lindsey groaned as another orgasm tore through her hepless form, this one even more intense than the last. Hua was doing a good job.

The Mistress kissed Lindsey gently on the lips and whispered in her ear, “I need the office entry code, Lindsey. Can you give it to me.”

A look of suspicion flickered across Lindsey’s face. The Mistress sighed inwardly. Lindsey still wasn’t conditioned. She clicked her fingers and again her minions attacked Lindsey’s sensitive zones, provoking more howls of agonised laughter.
“Guhahahahahah! Gaaahhhhhaaahhh! Nooooo!” Lindsey screamed.

The Mistress whispered in her ear. “You’re a bad girl. A very bad girl. But if you’re a good girl I’ll make this stop and you can feel good again. Don’t you want that Lindsey? To obey your Mistress?”

“Mistress! Sttoppp! Pluueeassee!” Lindsey roared. “Nooaahhhh! Stoopp ittt!”

The Mistress clicked her fingers again and the vicious tickling turned back to erotic stroking. Lindsey’s face changed from agonised rictus to blissful gratitude as she was again teased most delightfully. The Mistress whispered in Lindsey’s ear. “I want you to eat my pussy, Lindsey. Can you do that for me?” She asked sweetly.

Lindsey instantly stuck her tongue out and waved it around. She tried to get up and realised that her head was bound. “I can’t Mistress. I’m sorry.” Lindsey’s eyes took on a sheen of fear at not having been able to obey The Mistress.

The Mistress was pleased. Instant obedience with no attempt to consider the request. She’d broken through to Lindsey’s subconscious. “No need to be afraid Lindsey. You’ve been a good girl. I’ll come to you.” The Mistress said consolingly. She then hoisted herself up onto the table and placed her crotch over Lindsey’s face, such that she was facing down Lindsey’s body, from cute little titties to her stirruped cute little tootsies.
She moaned with pleasure as Lindsey’s tongue lapped up and down her clit and wet pussy. Lindsey obviously knew how to use her tongue for things other than delivering legal speeches! That Sendita lady sure was lucky to be going out with a cute little beauty like Lindsey. Lindsey’s tongue lapping began to slow as her body tensed for another orgasm. She smiled. She’d let Lindsey enjoy her treat. She looked down Lindsey’s sweat sheened shiny body and noted her cute little belly button. She idly poked her index figure in and drew it around slowly. Lindsey moaned even louder, Another sweet spot to play with. Lindsey’s breathing became ever more frequent and more ragged and another orgasm tore through her bound body.

The Mistress waited patiently and after a few seconds said, “I didn’t say that you could stop Lindsey.”

“Sorry Mistress.” Lindsey exclaimed, her voice muffled beneath The Mistress's crotch. Lindsey resumed her lapping of The Mistress’s clit.
So subservient and quick to obey! Any fool could torment a woman so that she would give up her secrets. But making that woman eager to obey any commands. That was a work of genius. She moaned as Lindsey’s tongue lashing grew more and more insistent. The Mistress moaned as her legs grew weak. She supported herself with her arms. She didn’t want to squash Lindsey’s face. Her breathing grew faster and faster as Lindsey’s tongue lapped at her clit with practiced skill. She noticed Lindsey’s breathing getting faster and faster as she approached her own orgasm. Hua was doing well!

Both women orgasmed at the same time, Lindsey’s tongue continuing to flick against The Mistress’s clit even as she experienced one of the most intense orgasms of her own life. The Mistress panted, her face flushed and a blissful smile plastered on to her face as her orgasm hit. She moaned even more intensely as Lindsey’s tongue continued its work.

With a supreme effort of will The Mistress moved herself away from Lindsey’s face and awkwardly clambered back to the floor. Lindsey’s tongue scrabbled against thin air and she looked quizically at The Mistress. The Mistress gently kissed her on the lips and said, “You’re a good girl Lindsey. A very good girl. I’m pleased with you.”
She whispered into Lindsey’s ear, “Can you tell me the pass code for your office?”

“1546.” Replied Lindsey immediately.

“And, where are the CCTV cameras in the office?”

“I think there, uh are five of them, but I’ve uh, only just got here and have yet, uh to visit the office, uh. I’m sorry, uh, uh, Mistress.”

The Mistress planted a gentle kiss on Lindsey’s forehead. “That’s okay. I don’t expect the impossible, only that you do your best.” Lindsey smiled at having not failed her Mistress.
“Can you access the Kozinsky bid report for me tomorrow, Lindsey? I’d be very grateful.” The Mistress asked.

“I, uh, I uh, I I I...” Lindsey struggled to speak as another orgasm tore through her body.

“Shush Lindsey, take your time.” Cooed The Mistress. She smiled benignly at Lindsey’s look of gratitude, followed by an appearance of rapturous bliss across Lindsey’s features as yet another orgasm crossed her body. As expected the orgasms were increasing in intensity and frequency.

Lindsey’s entire body shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure flooded across her senses. She was in Heaven. She’d never felt this good in her whole life. And she had The Mistress to thank for it. She’d do anything to please The Mistress. And if The Mistress was displeased... Best not to dwell on that. Far easier to just do whatever she was told to do. She heard her Mistress’s voice break through the cloud of bliss occluding her senses.

“The Kozinsky bid Lindsey? Can you get it for me?” The Mistress asked, more insistently.

“Yes, uh, yes, uh uh uh, Mistress, yes, uhuhuhuhUHUHUHHUH YeeaarhhhGGHH!” Lindsey howled as another orgasm tore through her body.
“Good girl Lindsey. Good girl.” The Mistress was delighted at the success of this programing session. Hua was obviously a natural at eating pussy. She could be the permanent lead on future phase 2s. If this went to plan, she was confident that they’d receive many more lucrative interrogation and brain washing assignments from the criminal underground.

Now for the final step, as Lindsey was at the stage of maximum receptiveness, just before she was going to fall unconscious.
“Lindsey. Listen carefully.” The Mistress commanded. “I want you to get me the Kozinsky bid tomorrow from your office at 10 A.M. I want you to avoid the CCTV cameras.” The Mistress was surprised at herself, and then she realised that she’d grown fond of her captive blonde tickle toy and didn’t want her getting into any trouble. “I want you to take the bid back to your hotel room and leave it under the bedside table. You will forget that the bid is there, or that you took it from the office. You will then go out and enjoy the fine Hong Kong scenery and have a lunch at a local cafe”.

“Guuaa aahh aahhh ahhh ahhh uhh uhh uhhuhuu!” Lindsey’s body strained against her bonds as she was consumed by the most intense orgasm she’d ever known. The Mistress knew that time was running out.

“The next orgasm will be the most blissful that you’ve ever known. You’ll then fall into a deep sleep and awake early tomorrow morning. You will feel fully rested and refreshed, ready to face the day. You will remember nothing after your first arrival at your hotel suite to the moment that you awake.” The Mistress continued issuing her hypnotic commands.

Lindsey’s body, in many places crimson, was covered in sweat, which was puddling on the leather of the bondage table. Her eyes stared up unseeing as her body was overwhelmed with pleasure impulses, cascading in intensity as orgasm followed orgasm. Her body was hypersensitive and even the strokes on her breasts, feet and stomach felt like pure bliss. She screamed as yet another uncontrolled orgasm ripped through her body.

“geearrghhhuhUHUHUHUHUHUHHJAAARGGHHH!” Lindsey roared. Then all was silent as her eyes closed and she fell into a deep slumber. The ticklers continued for a few more seconds, before they realised that Lindsey was oblivious to their attentions.

“Good work ladies.” Said The Mistress approvingly. She reached down under the table and pulled out five envelopes. $5,000 US each. The other $5,000 each when the assignment is completed. Not bad for-“ She glanced up at the wall clock, “-two hours work.”

The women smiled at their fortune. The work took a small amount of physical fitness (And Hua was sure her tongue would be fuzzy for days) but it was a great job. Breaking down some hot bitches was so horny.

“You’re not quite done yet!” Barked The Mistress. “We need to get Lindsey and this place cleaned up. I’ll take her back to the hotel, ready for tomorrow”.

Lindsey was oblivious as they soaped her body down, dressed her and put her back in the van, before The Mistress delivered Lindsey back to her hotel room, leaving after she’d planted a tender kiss on her head. So beautiful. It was a shame she wasn’t going to see her like this again.
********************************************************************************

Lindsey awoke and blinked in surprise as she took in her surroundings. Had she conked out after arriving? How strange? She’d flown long haul before with no issues. But she was in her 30s now. An old timer... She smiled. No sense feeling sorry for herself. A person was only as old as the person they felt up, so that would make her a youthful twenty three. Lindsey smiled as she felt eight years younger in a moment.

She realised that she had to go in to the office, even though it was a Sunday, and retrieve the Kozinsky bid to leave under the bedside table. She wasn’t sure why, but it seemed like a good idea. Maybe as stuff had been stolen from the office already? Yes, that was logical. And she may as well avoid the office CCTV. No sense letting Big Brother know what she was up to.

Lindsey quickly changed her clothing and prepared to set off. She didn’t have to be at the office until 10 A.M. but traffic could be a bitch, even on a Sunday. She opened up the room door and gasped in pleased surprise. Her mouth opened in a gaping grin as she saw Sendita walking towards her down the floor corridor, looking bright eyed and bushy tailed.

“Lindsey!” Called Sendita in happy recognition. “I was worried that I’d missed you!” She rushed towards Lindsey, travel case abandoned, as she threw her arms around the love of her life. Lindsey squealed with pleasure, and some fear as she was lifted off the ground by her amazonian girlfriend and whirled around.

After a few moments of joyous reunion Sendita put Lindsey down and they gently hugged. “What are you doing here Sendita?” Lindsey asked. “How did the exhibition go?”

“It was wonderful Lindsey!” Gushed Sendita. “Those rich friends of yours paid a fortune for my work. Even when I doubled my prices like you said. And still everything sold! I made eighty grand! Oh thank you thank you thank you, Lindsey!” She planted dozens of kisses on Lindsey’s face before she jumped up and down like an excited rabbit. “So I caught a flight out here as soon as I could! I had to tell you myself!”

Lindsey gazed at the happy face of the love of her life. Sendita was a supremely talented artist. And Lindsey felt privileged to enable her work to be sold for what it was worth. Her whole world was brighter when Sendita was there. And when Sendita was happy, then Lindsey was happy. She tugged at Sendita’s sleeve. “Come in here, Tigger.”

Sendita moved to follow Lindsey into the suite. Lindsey smiled and pointed at Sendita’s travel case, left down the corridor. Sendita ran back to fetch it, giving a whoop of excitement. Lindsey loved Sendita to bits, but she really was super absent minded sometimes. Lindsey smiled sweetly at the maid at the end of the corridor, staring back at her stony faced. Sendita had probably woken up a few people with her racket. The maid continued glaring back at them and Lindsey was glad when Sendita ran past her into the suite and Lindsey closed the door to their little sanctum. All thoughts of going into work had been forgotten.

The maid glowered angrily at the closed door of Lindsey’s suite. She flicked open her mobile and pressed quick dial. Seconds later the call was picked up and she spoke, “Ling, get the girls together. We’re got two subjects to work on tonight. Think of it as an extra complication to overcome before they get their final five thousand.” She smiled evilly. “At least the second woman is a real hotty.”

tbc

Last edited:
Thanks tito.

Thanks milagros. Good to get some approval from a professional.

This is the super bumper double length final part.

Last bit at the "basement" was April's idea. Thanks for that.

17,900 words in two days. A pretty good production rate. I'll see if I can keep it up as I practice more for serious writing.

MM

****************************************************************************************************
“Woohoo!” yelled Sendita as she ran into the suite. She gazed in awe at the massive bed in the suite. She turned to Lindsey. “I didn’t know you’d booked a double room. You’re certainly living it large Lindsey.”

“This is the presidential suite Sendita. Everything is large.” Lindsey explained.

“Wow, your company sure knows how to treat you right, Lindsey. You on some kind of secret assignment? A crisis that needs resolving? Eh? Eh?” Sendita queried.

“I’m sorry Sendita...” Lindsey began.

“I know, I know, it’s top secret stuff. I realise that. Sorry, it’s all the coffee I had on the plane, it’s making me hyper.” Sendita explained. “But it’s a Sunday...I think...so we have some together time available?”

“Sure..” Began Lindsey. “Let’s...”

“Great!” Said Sendita. “How about I just tickle the shit out of you?!” Sendita lifted up Lindsey and threw her onto the bed. Before Lindsey could move Sendita had leapt on top of her and pinned her arms above her head. She mounted Lindsey, holding her legs tight across Lindsey’s stomach. She reached down and whipped up Lindsey’s top and started poking her fingers into Lindsey’s soft belly.

“Coohoohoohoo.” Lindsey squealed in delight as she received gentle tummy tickles from Sendita. “Nahahaha Staahhpp ittt!” Squealed Lindsey in mock protest.

“Safe word is ‘Chow Mein’.” Explained Sendita brightly. She dug her fingers into Lindsey’s soft tummy at a faster and faster pace.

“Gahahahahaha! Eeek!” Squealed Lindsey. She grinned in delight as her beautiful chocolate amazon teased her mercilessly.

“You’ve been a bad girl Lindsey!” Taunted Sendita as she shifted down and moved down to blow raspberries into Lindsey’s cute belly button. “Phaarrpp!” Lindsey’s eyes opened in fear, but she couldn’t work out why. She suddenly felt trapped and restricted. “You’ve been a very bad girl Lindsey! Thinking you could get away from the tickle monster! Coochicoochicoo!”

Lindsey’s breathing sped up and her eyes opened. She looked down at her stomach and saw a nude Chinese woman wearing a half face mask, who gloated at her. “You’ve been a bad girl Lindsey. Bad girls get tickles!”

Lindsey screamed in pure helpless terror. She flailed about with all of her limbs, punching and kicking out at her tormentor. “Get off me you bitch!” She yelled. “Get off me!” The Chinese woman looked shocked as one of Lindsey’s punches connected with her face. Lindsey smiled in grim satisfaction. “How’d you like that bitch?! Eh?! Eh?!” Lindsey ranted. “I’m going to fucking kill you! And those other bitches you’ve got with you!”

She leapt on top of the masked woman, whose mouth was open in an O of shock at Lindsey’s sudden attack. She rained down punches at the woman, who warded them off with expert skill, deflecting the blows aside with simple movements of her forearms. She carried on punching, to no avail. If only Sendita was here. She’s give this bitch a kicking! Sendita... A rational portion of Lindsey’s brain kicked in and Lindsey’s view changed. Gone was the masked woman, replaced by the shocked face of Sendita, who was nursing a bruised eye. Lindsey broke down into sobs. What had she done?

Lindsey rolled off her and Sendita looked at her in dumbfounded shock. Was it something that she’d done? Lindsey had seemed to be enjoying herself. Sendita cursed herself for a fool. She’d had a bad flight and very little sleep. She was hyper on caffeine. She’d probably done something totally inappropriate and not even realised it.

She walked over to Lindsey, who was rocking on her heels with her arms held around her head. Sendita cleared her throat. “I’m sorry Lindsey. Whatever I did. I didn’t mean it. I wouldn’t want to hurt you ever! I’d want to die first. Please tell me what I’ve done! I can try to make it right!” Lindsey slowly looked up at Sendita. Her eyes red with tears.

“I can go if you want. If that would help?” Queried Sendita with a heavy heart.

Lindsey grinned and briskly stood up. She walked up to Sendita and gently pulled her face to hers. She gently kissed Sendita’s bruised eye and said, “It’s me who’s sorry Sendita. Someone has hurt me, and they’ve made me hurt the one that I love. They’re going to pay.”

Lindsey’s face was set in grim determination. Sendita had seen that look before. She may not know what the hell was going on, but someone was in deep shit now!

“I’m going to call Mr Hunter.” Lindsey announced.

“It’s two in the morning over there...I think.” Protested Sendita.

“He’ll get up for this.” Explained Lindsey.

*********************************************************************************
An hour later Lindsey and Sendita sat silently in the exclusive limousine that was taking them both to the airport. Mr Hunter had listened to Lindsey’s explanation of what had happened. He could scarcely credit Lindsey’s story about being kidnapped and brainwashed, but it did fit with what had happened with poor Ching Lan. He had declared that he would pay for a private jet to whisk them both to safety whilst he arranged for the police to investigate. Lindsey protested that she could be a witness, but Mr Hunter had insisted that he’d arrange all the legal niceties. She’d been through an ordeal and needed time to recover. As much time off as she needed, comforted by her gorgeous girlfriend would be just the ticket.

Eventually the limousine pulled up to the side of a private plane in a quiet area of the airport. The driver opened the doors and then got out and got their bags from the trunk of the car. He handed both bags to Sendita. He smiled at Lindsey and gave her a leather wallet. “Compliments of Mr Hunter. Please open it on the plane.” Lindsey looked puzzled, but didn’t question him. She fished for her wallet and she gave him a generous tip. He gave her a low bow of thanks and walked back to the car and quickly sped off. What a nice lady. He felt sorry for what was going to happen to them next, but orders were orders...

Sendita looked up at the plane. It was far larger than she’d expected a private plane to be. “It’s like a flying palace!” Sendita enthused. “Are you going to get one of those, with all that partner money that you’ve saved up?” Asked Sendita.

“No, still a little beyond my pay scale.” Lindsey admitted. “I was thinking of upsizing. A new house. Say six bedrooms. A custom built art studio at the back for you to create your latest works of art.”

“You mean make some stuff whilst I’m visiting?” Asked Sendita. Lindsey shook her head. Sendita was such a silly sausage sometimes. She was going to explain what she really meant when the door of the jet opened and the upper door lifted up. A shadowed form of a stewardess beckoned them to ascend the ramp.

“Ooh, full service whilst we’re up there!” Said Sendita. Lindsey smiled at her love’s obvious delight at the high life.

Sendita scurried up the steps whilst Lindsey ascended at a more measured pace. She entered the cabin and saw two stewardesses flanking them, heads bowed. She turned and saw that the ramp and upper door were closing. She turned to the stewardesses and said, “Nice day ladies.”
The stewardesses looked up and Lindsey recoiled in horror as she recognised Ling’s merciless grin. “Not for you my dear.” Ling sneered. Before Lindsey could shout a warning both impostor stewardesses had downed her and Sendita with blasts from their gas guns.
Sendita awoke and tried to shake the grogginess from her head. Where the heck was she? She opened her eyes and saw that she was in a sterile white room. Some kind of hospital? She’d been in an accident? She tried to move and realised that she was immobilised by thick leather straps across her torso, thighs, calves, neck, forehead, upper arms and wrists. Worse than that, she was naked! She was sat in some kind of leather medical chair, except that the chair was tilted at 45 degrees so that her feet pointed higher than her torso. Her arms were strapped directly back behind her head. Her legs were spread wide on separate leather arms of the chair, exposing her naked pussy and anus.
She heard the soft padding of numerous bare feet and saw several nude Chinese women wearing half masks. She gulped in fear as she wondered what they had in mind for her. It surely wouldn’t be anything good.

“My, what a beauty.” Crowed Ling. “She works out. More muscles on her than a lot of men. And look at those ginormous titties. We’re going to love teasing them.”

“You don’t want to do this ladies.” Sendita blustered. “You’re going to be in so much trouble when... Erm, when...”

“Oh be quiet funny woman.” Ling commanded. She walked across to sendita’s bound left foot and gently raked her sharp nail up her soft pink sole.

“Eeehhh!” Sendita squealed. “Don’t do that!”

“What?” Said Ling mischievously. “This?” She raked her sharp nail down Sendita’s soft sole.

“Shit!” Screamed Sendita. She tugged with all of her might against the bonds, but they were far too strong for even her toned athletic muscles to free herself from. She gritted her teeth as she felt Ling stroke her several nails across her soft and tender sole. “Fuuckkk! Grrr. Bitch!” She scowled at Ling.

“Such soft ticklish feet for such a big muscley woman. But I think they could be even more sensitive. Let’s see shall we?” Asked Ling.

One of the women passed Ling an object. Before Sendita could focus on what it was she heard a whistling noise and then felt an agonising line of pain on her sole. THWACK! Again she heard the same whistling noise and then the thwack of a cane on her foot and the accompanying pain. THWACK!
“Nooo! Fuck! Nooo! Please stop! I don’t know anything!” Sendita screamed.

“I know.” Ling said. “But I’m here to torture you, not to ask you any questions.” She smiled and caned Sendita’s soft sole again. THWACK! And again and again. THWACK! THWACK!

“Nooo! Stopp!" THWACK! "Aahhh!” Sendita screamed in pain as each stroke descended. Each was worse than the last as it impacted with already stinging skin. She’d felt great pain before, such as when she conditioned her shins with sticks, but this was far far worse. And there was no way out of this either.

“Motherfucker. Fuck you! Fuck you!” Bellowed Sendita, spittle flying from her mouth as she bellowed in rage at her captor.

“I think that,” THWACK! “,you’re the fucked one funny woman.” Announced Ling.

“Gaahhhh!” “Uhhh!” Uhhh!” Grunted Sendita in time with the strokes. Tears rolled down her eyes as she could no longer resist the pain. “Please stop! I’ll do whatever it is you want! Please! No more!”

“Well my dear,” THWACK! “,I want you to scream for me.” Taunted Ling. THWACK!

“Gaaahhh! No! Help me! Lindsey! Help me! Please!” Sendita screamed in desperation.

“I’m afraid she’s got troubles of her own.” Said Ling cheerily. THWACK!

*************************************************************************************
In a nearby room Lindsey awoke to find herself strapped naked to a vertical X frame, secured by several leather straps across limbs and torso. She was in a dark room, illuminated by the glow from a nearby large screened TV set. She thought she could make out screams. Her face recoiled in horror as she realised that the TV was displaying Sendita being mercilessly caned by Ling.

“No! No! No!” She tried to shake her head, but she was held immobile. “Sendita! I’m here! Can you hear me?! Sendita!”

“I’m afraid that it’s a one way view.” Explained The Mistress. Lindsey froze in terror as she recognised her captor’s voice. The voice of the woman who’d broken her. “I’m just letting you see what you’ve made me have to do.”

“What do you mean?” Asked Lindsey. “Sendita’s nothing to do with the bid, or anything else you need me for.”

“Hmmm, interesting.” Said The Mistress. Lindsey gasped as the Mistress’s fingers emerged from behind the X Frame and began to slowly tease up and down her sides. Lindsey struggled to suppress some giggles at the teasing strokes. “It appears that you have full recall of your ‘visit’.”

“Gahhhh! Ahhh! Lindsey!” Sendita’s plaintive cries emerged from the TV speaker.

“Please! Stop it! I can help you! I can get the bid for you. Sneak in to the office. Tonight!” Lindsey gasped.

“You obviously haven’t remembered the whole visit...” The Mistress continued her soft teasing of Lindsey’s sides.

“Aahh! Gah! Gah!” Sendita’s cries caused Lindsey pain as she desperately tried to recall what The Mistress was talking about.

“Mistress!” Lindsey exclaimed. “Please tell them to stop, Mistress!”

“Good girl!” The Mistress said admiringly. “Well remembered.”

The Mistress picked up a small mobile phone from somewhere and quick dialed the number. After a second it was answered. “Tell Ling that she’s done... for now. Tell Fen that she’s up next.”

On the TV, Lindsey could see one of the women gesture to Ling to stop her caning of Sendita’s bright red left sole.

“Thank you Mistress.” Gushed Lindsey with gratitude. She then remembered that Fen was going to be up next. “I’ve said that I’ll do what you wanted. Why do you want to torture her any more? Mistress?”

“Well, Ling was up as a warning. If you attempt to renege on our arrangement, your precious Sendita will be spending a very very long time with Ling. And she won’t enjoy it one bit. The other four women are my revenge on you, my dear.” Explained The Mistress.

“Revenge? Mistress?” Lindsey queried.

“Yes, for delaying the acquisition of the bid.” I’d made certain assurances to some very unforgiving people that I’d have the bid for them earlier today, picked up from the hotel after you left for lunch. But the arrival of your girlfriend changed all that. I’ve now been made to look very foolish and I’m quite angry with the both of you.”

“I’m sorry, Mistress.” Lindsey said. “It was a good plan. You were just unlucky. But I can be at the office soon and pick the bid up right away.”

“Well, I’ve got my apprentices working an extra night that they weren’t expecting, so I’ve decided to treat them by letting them branch out into new areas of conditioning. Ling was into titties, but she’s tried thrashing the hell out a helpless sole. Fen, who you can see now, has a prediliction for soft female feet. I think that she can branch out her skills to other areas. Such as your friend’s massive breasts.”

*************************************************************************************************
Sendita glowered venomously at Ling, who stood smirking with the other women. There’d been a phone call and Ling had stopped, much to Sendita’s relief. Another woman had now come forward. She smiled serenely at Sendita.
Fen spoke, “You’re very beautiful Sendita.” She placed her hands underneath Sendita’s impressive tits. “I’m looking forward to seeing you smile.” Fen began to slowly stroke her fingers under the soft skin of Sendita’s tits. Sendita sighed with pleasure at the soft strokes, like delicate wispy feathers just gently gliding with the force of a morning breeze. She looked up at Fen. Sendita had to concede that she was a real hotty, even with the mask on. This cetainly looked like it was going to be more pleasant than being caned by Ling.

Fen’s fingers sped up slightly and her fingers began to slowly circle Sendita’s nipples and the tops of her breasts. Sendita tittered with pleasure at the gentle teasing strokes across her tits and now erect dark nipples began to gradually intensify in pressure and speed. Sendita blushed in shame. She was getting so turned on by this, but Lindsey was the love of her life, not this strange woman that she’d just met.

“Please stop this.” Begged Sendita. She groaned with pleasure. “Uuuhhhh, yeesss, er, I mean, nooo.”

“Beautiful brown woman. I love tickling you and I know you love this tickling as well. Can you look me in the eye and say you really want me to stop?” Fen smiled as she slowly increased her stroking of Sendita’s impressive rack. Sendita averted her gaze, not wanting to answer.

“Ahuhuhu hee hee.” Tittered Sendita. Fen smiled at the beauty of her captive. “Teehee ahu ahu, hee noo noo, ahee.” Fen’s fingers had gone up another gear and were starting to stimulate Sendita’s nerve endings in ways that she was having trouble tolerating. “Stop it! Please, stop it! Nuuahh! Nuuhh! Stoopp! Pleasse!”

“Just let the laughter out Sendita.” Purred Fen. She looked down at Sendita’s pussy, which was starting to glisten with juices. “I can tell that you love it. Just let the laughter out.”

“Nuh uh nuh uh uhaha uhahahahah ahahAHAHAHAHAHA! Sendita’s soft chuckles and groans of restrained mirth became a tidal wave of forced laughter as Fen’s gentle ministrations broke Sendita’s will to resist. “BWAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHA!”

Lindsey was breathing heavily as The Mistress’s fingers continued to tease her sides. She gasped further as one of The Mistress’s hands strayed down to her crotch.

“I’m not the only one enjoying the show.” Commented The Mistress sardonically, her fingers wet with Lindsey’s juices. “You were dry when Ling was torturing her, but you’re gushing like a hose now that Fen’s having her way with her. And your big titted friend sounds like she’s enjoying herself as well.”

“No. It’s not true. Mistress.” Lindsey lied. Seeing Sendita’s bright pink soles covered with a sheen of sweat framing her beautiful face as she was forced to laugh uncontrollably was making Lindsey so hot. She wanted to be down there licking the sweat off Sendita’s feet whilst scraping her nails down the trapped soles.

“Don’t be a bad girl and lie to me.” Warned The Mistress. “You want to be down there don’t you? Having your own fun with her.”

Lindsey sighed. The Mistress was very perceptive, as well as warped and twisted. “Yes, Mistress.” She replied.

“Good girl, Lindsey. I can’t say that I blame you. She’s a real sweet hotty, just like you.” The Mistress said. Lindsey gasped as expert fingers exposed her clit to the air. She could hear a hawk as The Mistress lubricated her fingers and then strarted teasing Lindsey’s clit.

“Uuuuhhh, nuuhhh.” Protested Lindsey.

“Oh, yes.” Corrected The Mistress brightly. She was getting so hot forcing this cute blonde to cum at her whim, whilst being able to enjoy the tickle torture of a hot Indian amazon woman on live TV. This was the best show that she’d ever seen!

**********************************************************************************
“BWAHAHAHAHA EHAHAH EHAHAHAh AAAAAHHHH!” Screamed Sendita in ticklish agony. “NOOOO! AAAHHHAAAHHHH!” She wailed like a banshee as she struggled at her bonds. Her impressive muscles tensed like cords as she struggled in vain to escape.

Fen’s lips were twisted into a sadistic grin as she continued teasing her lovely brown captive woman. “I love your big bouncing sweaty titties beautiful brown woman. Your friend is a real beauty and I enjoyed my time with her, but I’ve never been able to play with such a great set of titties in my whole life. I’m going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you. Then I’m going to tickle you some more. I’m going to make you cum from tickles to your titties.”

Sendita continued to howl desperately as she fought to escape the merciless torment on her titties. Fen’s strokes had started off so soft and feathery, but now each stroke was building on the previous one. Each stroke was a hundred times more intense than the one before it. The pleasure was indescribable. If it was Lindsey tormenting her like this she’d have begged her never to stop, but as it was this strange woman, forcing her to gasp and groan at her whim, Sendita felt desperate and trapped.

“Lindsey! UHHAHHH Help me! EHAHAHAUAH Lindsey! NUAAGHH Please stop this! FUUCKKK!”

Fen pursed her lips, as an artiste would when contemplating the final brush strokes to finish off a masterpiece. She recalled her pressure point and acupuncture classes that she’d taken when younger, before her life had taken a darker turn. Just a few soft strokes here... She nodded to herself in satisfaction as Sendita emitted a high pitched howl of protest. And a few sharp strokes here... Sendita’s entire body contracted against her bonds as she summoned up every last reserve of strength to try and escape.

“Ghhaaaaa!” Sendita roared through gritted teeth as every muscle in her body contracted against her bonds in a final effort to free herself.

Fen admired the tight muscles of this mighty she woman that she had at her mercy. This was far more satisfying than tickling a captive’s feet. Whilst the foot had more nerve points, being able to see the look of defiance, soon to be followed by helplessness, in her captive’s eyes was so satisfying. She’d tormented dozens of people over the years, but none had come close to this beautiful brown woman in satisfaction.

Sendita slumped back in her bonds, her temporary surge of energy spent. “Nuuu Huuu! Fuuuckkk! Nuuuhuuuu NUUAUUUUU!” She screamed.
Fen knew that she was near to reaching her goal. Just one more stroke there... And another there... And another... And another...

“AHAHAHHAH! FUUCKKK! FUCCCKK! GHAAGHHH! AEEEARRGHH!” Sendita cursed and bellowed and screamed in vain, her eyes fixed forward in fury at her tormentor, but touched with the depairing knowledge that she could do nothing to stop it.

“NUUUAHHHH! PLLEAASSEE STOOPPIITT!” Sendita begged. Her body convulsed in a mighty orgasm and a stream of piss shot between her legs and tinkled on the floor below.
“NUAAAHHH! NUAAAHHH! UHHH UHH UHHH UHHH!” Sendita bellowed as she orgasmed more intensely than she ever had in her life.
Fen was pleased with herself. All was silent, apart from Sendita’s animalistic orgasmic gruntings. She was sure that the mistress would want one of the other women up next, but until she called... Fen’s fingers continued tickling around Sendita’s massively engorged nipples and the soft undersides of her titties. Her hands moved like lightning, touching the required stimulation points at just the right speed and intensity to give her captive maximum forced pleasure.

“NUUAHHHH! PLLLESSSS! NNUHHH MOOREEE!” Sendita begged.

“You’re going to cum again beautiful brown woman.” Fen gloated. “Such a mighty muscled body for me to play with. I’d have paid $5,000 for this, let alone accept the money for doing this.” Her fingers were ceasless in their torment of Sendita’s breasts. “I think it’s time for another orgasm for the beautiful brown woman...”

“NUUHHH NUUUHH! STOOPPPIITTT! DUNNN WAANNUUU! DUNN WAANNUU!” Sendita screamed in despair. Her entire body shook and she bellowed in helpless rage, “GGHHAAAAGGHHHHH! GHHAAUUUUH! UHH UHH UHH UHH FUCCKK UHH UHH UHHH UHHHAARGHHH! UHHH-“

Sendita’s head slumped to her chest as she fell unconscious. The room was totally silent as the women all thought the same dreaded thought. Fen had tickled Sendita to death. Fen was the first to overcome her shock. She reached gingerly to Sendita’s carotid artery and felt for a pulse. It was faint, but regular. She breathed a sigh of relief. She gave a thumbs up to the camera.

“Nooooo!” Screamed Lindsey in anguish. “Sendita!” She broke down sobbing, hanging limp from her bonds.

The Mistress cursed and quickly picked up her phone and called the women. She’d never had anyone die on her before! She should have used the oxygen tube, but there was only one woman at a time, not five at once as with Lindsey. But Fen was a one woman tickling army. She was as bad as ten sets of hands on a good day. She was relieved when Fen gave the thumbs up.

“She’s okay Lindsey.” Said The Mistress. “She’s alive.”

“Oh, thank God!” Gushed Lindsey. “She’s got a blood pressure problem! Mistress. It’s been so long since her last attack, and she was taking the pills! And I forgot! Damn me, I forgot!” Lindsey looked shamefaced.

“Fen, you’re done. Hua’s up next.” Barked the Mistress into the phone.

“Nooo!” Screamed Lindsey. “Please! Noo! Mistress! No! I’m begging you! She can’t take any more! Please stop!”
The Mistress paused from ending the call.

“Please, don’t do any more to her! Mistress! Torture me instead! Just leave her alone! I’ll eat your pussy! I’ll eat all your pussies! I’ll even stay with you after I get back with the bid. As long as you want! Please, just don’t hurt her any more!”

“You’d do all that for her? You’d eat all our pussies and let us do what you want with you, for as long as we like? Why?”

“I love her. Damn you. I love her...” Lindsey’s eyes welled up as she looked imploringly at The Mistress.

“Hmmm.” The Mistress pondered. Lindsey was about as pliable as she was going to get, and there was no use having a dead hostage. And a dim and hidden part of her dark heart was touched by Lindsey’s devotion to her friend. And she really wanted to spend a lot more time with Lindsey... She spoke down the phone “Tell Hua that she’s not needed, for now...”

Lindsey beamed up at her with gratitude. The Mistress moved her face closer to Lindsey’s. She wanted to taste her sweet lips. Maybe she could somehow understand how she could get someone to love her as much as Lindsey loved Sendita.

KABOOM!

Light streamed into the darkened room as a wall exploded, scattering brick and debris. There were shouts from several male and female voices and the thwooping noise of a dart gun being fired. The Mistress felt a sharp pain in her belly and looked down at the red feathered end of a tranquiliser dart. Her vision span and she tumbled to the ground.

Unknown to her a similar scene was repeated in the white room Sendita was held captive in, as black clad mercenaries burst through the door and subdued the women with tranquiliser guns.

Lindsey looked up one of her rescuers who approached her. He was dressed in black combat fatigues. He pulled back his balaclava and revealed a square jawed hero with a short crew cut. His neck was wider than his head and he radiated power.
“Don’t worry ma’am. We’ll get you out of here.” He said reassuringly. He fumbled at the straps, managing to rip the smaller ones free from their moorings. “Get me a goddamn medic, here!” He shouted.

Lindsey gasped in disbelief. Was this some cruel trick? To raise her hopes and then dash them to prolong her torture? She grasped the merc’s arm weakly as gasped, “Sendita?”

He looked at the monitor and saw that the hot Indian lady was standing up, aided by two of his men. “She’ll be just fine lady. She’s just fine.” He gently cradled Lindsey’s head as she sighed and fainted into his arms. “Get me the goddamn medic!”

Several minutes later the area was cleared and the merc leader opened up his phone and called his boss.
“Mr Hunter. Hank here. Objective achieved, sir.” Hank listened to Mr Hunter’s reply.
“Well sir, there was a problem with the tracer signal from the wallet. We were later than planned.” Hank said.
“I’m afraid so sir. No physical damage, but they’re both pretty messed up. Likely to be some PTSD. Those bastards messed them up real good.”
Hank nodded as he listened to Mr Hunter.
“That’s right sir. Your plan did work. We got the whole gang. They’re on their way to the facility now... Yes sir. Thank you sir! Good to do a rescue mission. Goodnight sir.”

Hank put his phone aside and set off for home. Six hours until he was back at base with his men. They were supposed to be stationed at barracks, but for two hundred large for his squad he’d agreed to a 24 hour absence for a simple rescue mission. And it was nice to use his skills for a good cause, rescuing civilians from a gang of depraved fiends. He hoped that those bitches would get what was coming to them.

If Hank knew what awaited the gang, he might have felt rather sorry for them...

The large white sterile room was filled with the sounds of muffled screams and the hums of various items of machinery in motion.
Doctor Chen, a short stern looking woman, adorned with large black rimmed glasses looked approvingly at her latest subjects. Actually, she corrected herself, not subjects, but dumb bitches who’d pissed off Mr Hunter.

The six women had been brought in several hours ago, along with Lindsey and Sendita. Whilst Lindsey and Sendita had been sedated and made comfortable in a shared private room upstairs, the gang of ticklers had been sent down to “the basement”.
The six women, now maskless were held in various bondage positions and were having ingenious punishments inflicted upon their helpless forms.

The first subject was Ling. A particularly sadistic piece of work who’d inflicted the only physical damage on the two captives. Sendita would have trouble walking on her left foot for a good few days yet. She’s probably also given Sendita her black eye.

Now Ling was the one in pain. She was strapped down in a horizontal bondage position with her legs held in stirrups. An oxygen tube fed enriched air through her ring gag. A monitor taped to her neck fed her heart rate, racing at the moment, wirelessly to the display next to her bondage table. What was causing Ling such pain were the two small paddles attached to rotating spindles. The spindles were programed to smack the paddles against Ling’s soles at random intervals. The intensity was set very low, about the same as someone patting himself on the belly. But the paddles had been going for four hours now and had impacted on Ling’s soles thousands of times.

Ling’s entire body was shiny with sweat. Dr Chen would love to lick it off with her tongue. And the horniest thing was that there was nothing that Ling could do about it, strapped down as she was. Ling was smoking hot. She could have been a super model with her looks, but as it was she was Dr Chen’s to do with as she wanted. And at the moment Dr Chen wanted Ling to have a taste of her own medicine.

“Eeehhh! Nuuuhhh!” Ling screamed again as a paddle smacked against one of her bright crimson soles, causing incredible agony to shoot up the nerve endings in her foot. Ling thought that she was good at inflicing pain? She was a mere amateur compared to Doctor Chen.

“Pllsss, Stuuppphhh!” Begged Ling. “Uuuhhhh!” She screamed as a paddle smacked her other sole.

“Don’t worry dear, it will stop.” Doctor Chen said sweetly. Ling’s eyes opened up in hope. “In a day or so, and then I’ll have another toy for you to try.” Doctor Chen finished cruelly.

“Nnuuuhh! Plssss! AAARghhh!” Screamed Ling as one of her soles was punished yet again.

Doctor Chen smiled as she strode across to her second subject: Hua. She was bound in the same position as Ling, with the same monitor and display unit. Ling wasn’t one to change things unnecessarily. It was a good position to have her subjects in, giving her access to all their tender parts. The big difference was the fact that Hua’s feet were free of any mechanical devices. Her scrunched up toes were visible for all to see.

“Nuuuhhh, plsssss, nuuuuhh.” Groaned Hua as she saw Doctor Chen. Maybe Doctor Chen would take pity on her and release her. Doctor Chen smiled at such a foolish notion. She inspected Hua’s pussy. A long plastic cylinder had been inserted a good depth into her vagina. The clear plastic cylinder sides were one quarter plastic and three quarters holes along the sides. After the tube had been painstakingly inserted Dr Chen had set up a special machine. It was a small piston that continuously plunged a small rod in and out of Hua’s gaping **** at a rapid pace. On the end of the rod was a small blob of the soft latex used in male sex toys. The soft material stimulated the sides of Hua’s pussy walls, without ever giving enough contact to bring her over the edge.

Hua’s clit was throbbing like a little red button of pleasure, waiting to be pressed. She picked up a feather that was placed near Hua’s trapped feet. She gently lowered the feather close to Hua’s clit. Hua’s eyes opened up in anticipation of release. “Plsss, Ysss, Plsss!” She yelled through her gag.

Dr Chen smiled evilly and then stroked the feather down Hua’s trapped soles, teasing the instep and outer edges of her feet. Up and down she stroked, not too fast, not too slow. Just enough to make Hua really really horny.

“Fkkiiinng Bttcchhh!” Screamed Hua.

Nice to be appreciated, thought Dr Chen. Still, Hua obviously needed to know who was in charge. Dr Chen signalled a nearby female assistant, busy with subject 3, to take over the feathering of Hua’s feet. “Just slow feathery strokes for the next hour or so. I want to see if that brings her off.” The assistant nodded her understanding.

“Nuuhhhh! Nuuuhhhh!” Screamed Hua in horror.

“Yes, yes.” Purred the assistant as she started feathering Hua’s soles.

Dr Chen smiled as she walked over to subject 3: Fang. Again she had been bound in a horizontal position, with her legs trapped in stirrups. The main difference was that her toes were splayed back with string, exposing the most tender spots to ticklish attack. This torture was the least sophisticated of any of them here. Several tools were arrayed below Fang’s feet. Stiff bristled brushes, toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes, feathers, pinwheels... An impressive selection indeed.

She looked into Fang’s eyes. She’d obviously been relieved when the assistant had left her alone, but she was now fearful of what Dr Chen was going to do to her. And with good reason! Dr Chen decided that she may as well give Fang a sensation she had not yet experienced. She placed her face next to Fang’s soft scarlet left sole and ran her tongue up the whole length from heel to toes.

“Ghheee!” Fang shrieked. “Ghhheee!” She cried out again as Dr Chen ran her tongue all the way up Fang’s foot. What a cute sound. Dr Chen repeated her licking motions, eliciting more helpless squeals of ticklish torment.

She had an epiphany. She opened up her phone and dialed upstairs. “Hello, Dr Chen here. Send me down two assistants. I also want a litre of fish oil and several small kittens.” She frowned in irritation at the reply. “Well, get some from the lab. Nothing with any diseases mind... We must have some spare surely? Good good.”

She hung up and turned back to Fang. “Just you and me darling.” She smiled sweetly as Fang’s eyes widened in dread. Dr Chen savoured the sweaty taste of Fang’s feet, drinking in the slightly sweaty smell emanating from her warmed up soles. She rubbed her face across Fang’s soft foot bottom, slowly trailing her finger nails across her soles. She planted gentle kisses on the sole, and then she turned her head sideways and scraped her upper teeth across Fang’s sole, from centre to outside. She tasted the sweet sweat of Fang’s foot, and revelled in the muffled groans of anguish she evoked from Fang. This was just too damn horny!

She began to gently lick the top of Fang’s feet, running her tongue up the line where sole meets upper foot. She looked Fang in her anguished eyes as she began to quickly flick her tongue between Fang’s toes. She scraped her nails across the sole of Fang’s other foot so that it wouldn’t feel left out. Fang’s eyes scrunched shut as she did her best to ignore the sensations, but it was no use.

“Ghheee Ghheee Eeehh!” Fang squealed, ever so cutely. This hot babe was so damn horny!

“Coochicoochicoo!” Crowed Dr Chen. “Tootsie lickles for you, my dear.”

“Ghheee heeehee heee!” Giggled Fang through her gag. Her cute laugh was just so goddamn horny. She looked around the lab and called to the assistant servicing Hua. “I’m taking this patient aside for a private session. I’m not to be disturbed.”

The assistant nodded and smiled. They all knew what a private session with Dr Chen involved...

Dr Chen unlocked the clamps at the bottom of Fang’s table, holding it secure to the floor and wheeled it into her private consultation room. Fang’s eyes opened in dread at what was going to happen next. Dr Chen untied the strings around Fang’s left toes. Fang looked relieved. This relief was short lived as she saw Dr Chen take off her white jacket and slowly hitch down her skirt and knickers. A thin line of pussy slime spread thin and snapped as it was stretched between her pussy and the front of her knickers.

Dr Chen grabbed a nearby stool and balanced herself so that her crotch hovered near Fang’s left foot. She then lowered herself down so that her dripping pussy was impaled on Fang’s largest three toes. Fang’s eyes opened in astonishment.

Dr Chen smiled as she began to mercilessly scrape her nails down the instep of Fang’s trapped foot, causing her toes to wiggle delightfully inside her pussy. She reached down for a stiff bristled brush and used that to vigorously scrape the entire sole of Fang’s other foot, making sure that the bristles got into all the little gaps of her pulled back toes.

“Ghheee ghhheee ghheee!” Fang squealed as Dr Chen mercilessly brushed and stroked her bound feet. Dr Chen’s pussy was filled with pure pleasure as Fang’s toes reflexively wriggled and writhed at her torment. Dr Chen’s breathing became faster and faster as she neared orgasm.

“Ghhh hee hee hee!” Squealed Fang.

“Ghheee heee heee!” Dr Chen gloated. She increased the speed of her scrubbing and raking as she neared orgasm. She impaled herself further on Fang’s dainty foot, so that all five toes were wiggling delightfully inside her. “Eeh hee eeh hee!” Dr Chen began to pant as an orgasm began to overwhelm her. “Yes! Fuck! Yes! You fucking horny bitch! Fuck! Yes! Uh uh uh uh UHAAHHHGGH YES!”

Dr Chen panted and sighed as she was filled with post orgasm bliss. She looked across at Fang. Fang was glad that the tickling was over, but she was terrified at how kinky her captor was.

“Thanks, my dear.” Said Dr Chen, as she lowered herself back down to the floor. “I expect that was better for me than it was for you”. She pulled some paper towels from a dispenser on the wall and scraped her juices off of Fang’s foot. She then tied Fang’s toes back; put back on her lower clothes and wheeled Fang back out into the main treatment room.

She saw that the two requested assistants had arrived. The cages of kittens and jars of fish oil had been left in the centre of the room and each assistant had taken up positions with subject two or subject four, adding to their torments. She approved of their initiative. She called them over.
“Good timing ladies.” She nodded in approval, before issuing instructions. “I want at least two kittens on each foot at all times. I want her peeing herself in the next hour. Focus on the gaps between her toes.” She turned and smiled at Fang. “She doesn’t seem to like that.” Fang’s eyes widened in horror at what was in store for her.

“But after an hour, start using the oil and kittens on her perinium and bum hole. I want to see if that’s enough to make her cum”. Dr Chen smiled sweetly at her wide eyed captive. She had to admit that she’d had fun in their private session. “Then after another hour apply the oil to her clit and let the kittens lick that off.” Fang’s eyes opened wider in a mixture of horror and anticipation.

Dr Chen left the two assistants to their task and walked over to subject four: Wen. Wen was held in two stocks, one trapping her neck and wrists with her head just off the ground, with her ankles held in another set of stocks lower down behind her. The usual gag plus oxygen pipe and monitor plus display were present. The implements of torment for Wen was somewhat different. Sets of soft brushes on rotating spinners were positioned every few inches along Wen’s trapped torso. There were ten sets of brushes on each side, all rotating rapidly against Wen’s flesh.

“Guuuhh! Guuuhhh! Uhhhh!” Wen gurgled through her gag. Her heart rate was racing as she had trouble breathing with the constant stimulation of her sides by the brushes. Dr Chen looked at the settings on the brushes machine. It was linked to shut down if Wen’s heart rate got too high. She nodded in satisfation. No help needed here from her. Then again...

She wrestled each of Wen’s arms from a vertical trapped position to a horizontal trapped position. Wen squealed and protested, but she was weakened from her torment and pinned by her wrists and could offer no meaningful resistance. Dr Chen then secured each arm in the horizontal position with adjustable leather straps. Excellent! She fished under the table and located two more rotating spinners and matching brushes. She plugged them into one of the many modular power points set along the table and directed them up at Wen’s exposed arm pits and upper breasts.
Dr Chen adjusted the two spinners so that each brush was contacting Wen’s tender flesh. Wen squealed in vain protest as she guessed what was coming next. Dr Chen smiled evilly, anticipating the moment to come. After a seeming age she turned on the devices. “Neeaghhh!” Wen screamed as the new tickling sensations shot up her from her arm pits. “Nuuuoohhh!”

“Ah, yes my dear.” Said Dr Chen. Wen’s heart rate had shot up another twenty beats per minute. And it was still increasing... Wen screamed and groaned in a most entertaining fashion for another ten seconds before her heart rate hit the critical level and the spinners shut off.
Wen breathed a sigh of relief.

“I wouldn’t be so happy yet my dear.” Said Dr Chen. She waited patiently until the BPM had fallen back by sixty beats. The spinners then all began their constant insidious stimulation of Wen’s helpless flesh.

“Nuuuaagghhhh!” Squealed Wen. This was an interesting idea. Not as constant a torment as previously, but ranging to a higher levels, and with the unexpected stops and starts adding to the uncertainty of her captive. A good innovation, Dr Chen decided. She smiled, absent mindedly stroking one of Wen’s hot sweaty feet as she strode part to aubject five.

She smiled as she saw subject five: Fen. What a fascinating specimen. She reportedly had magic tickling powers with her hands. Dr Chen had seen the tape the gang had made of them torturing Sendita (Which had made Dr Chen damn hot) and she was intrigued at her skills. If they could harness Fen’s skills then she could really go places with her interrogations and punishments.

Fen was strapped spreadeagle to a large white table. Dr Chen had never seen such a beautiful woman in her life. She was young, in her mid twenties, with a tall toned body. Her face was was a picture of perfect serenity (Although not right at this moment...) and her eyes were like shiny black opals. This was why Dr Chen had chosen this particular apparatus for her. It was the most revealing, as well as one of the most stimulating.

Dr Chen found herself getting hot as she oversaw Fen’s treatment. Gathered around Fen were was a team of a half dozen assistants, gently stroked her body all over with their fingers. Her entire body was soaked in a sheen of sweat and she emitted a constant moan, combining pleasure and torment in equal measure. She writhed sinuously under the team’s ministrations. As she was only secured by her ankles and wrists she had a lot of room to manouver her tight, toned body around in a vain attempt to escape her tormentors.

Two assistants teased her soles and upper feet, as well as making soft lingering strokes up Fen’s legs. Another two assistants handled Fen’s sides, from gentle strokes down from her ears and across her titties, to stroking all the way up her trapped arms from her soft and tender arm pits. Another assistant worked on Fen’s stomach whilst the final assistant worked on keeping Fen on the edge by stroking all around her vagina and perinium, whilst studiously avoiding her clit or any penetration.

“Uuuhhh eeehhh uuuhhh eh eh oohhh.” Fen moaned as her body was kept constantly on the edge of orgasm, but she was denied.
Dr Chen looked at her watch. Half an hour until they made Fen the same offer that she’d unbelievably already turned down four times. Work for Dr Chen as a new assistant, or suffer until Dr Chen grew tired of her. One caveat was that she’d have to tickle Fang, her own sister, to a ticklish orgasm. But, if the offer wasn’t at least partly difficult, they couldn’t be sure of Fen’s commitment.
She watched Fen’s writhing form again and resolved that she would be the last subject that she wanted to part with.

She managed to tear her gaze away from Fen’s beautiful form and gazed upon subject six: Jiao, aka The Mistress. She was an older woman, in her early forties. But she’d looked after herself well and, with the aid of some hair dye, could easily pass as just thirty. A truly hot milf type, as her American colleagues might say.

Jiao was strapped so that her pussy and butt hole poked into the air for anybody to do what they wanted to her. Her ankles were strapped down behind her and her hands and neck were strapped down at the same height as her feet.

A flywheel operated a long dildo that was being rythmically pumped into Jiao’s wide open pussy. The dildo and rod were well lubricated, and an assistant stood by ready to intervene if the lube ever wore off or Jiao’s pussy dried out from overuse. She’d been pumped continously for four and a half hours now. She was looking ragged, with sweat dripping from every pore and running in small rivulets down her body to drip onto the table she was strapped to. Her hair stuck to her back in sodden clumps. She wasn’t looking much like a mistress now.

Her heart rate was constantly high, as if she was running a marathon. She moaned in agonised pleasure as yet another orgasm was wrung from her. “Nuuhh nuuhh nuuurghhhAGHHH!” She screamed through her gag.

The assistant dutifully ticked a checklist he was holding. He turned to Doctor Chen and announced, “Two hundred and fifteen.”
Dr Chen was amazed. She'd developed many esoteric drugs over the years, but the orgasm sensitiser was her proudest achievement. What must it be like to experience wave ofter wave of relentless pleasure over two hundred times in just over four hours? As long as she didn’t betray or anger Mr Hunter then she’d never need to find out.

“Uh can elp uuu!” Moaned Jiao through her gag.

“You can help me?” Asked Dr Chen mockingly. “You can help me get my rocks off watching you here, but you’re doing that already, my dear.” She walked up and slowly teased her finger along Jiao’s trapped right sole.

“Nuuehhh!” Jiao groaned. Wow, she must be super sensitive now! Dr Chen lifter up her finger and licked off Jiao’s sweat.

“Uh caaah uh! Uh! maaee Iiii uh! uh! Riigghhh!” Jiao Exclaimed.

“You can make it right?” Dr Chen asked. “Make what right? You’re where we want you right now. What could be righter than that?”

“Uuuhhh uh! Uh! caaa maaee uh! uh! uhm forgehh!” Jiao exclaimed in frustration.

“Hmmmm.” Dr Chen was genuinely intrigued. She’d heard that Ching Lan had claimed to have no knowledge of why she’d committed the crime, or even that she had. She’d wanted to bring her here to get the truth our of her, but Mr Hunter had insisted that Lindsey had a go at finding the truth first. She sure had. Poor, pretty, blonde bitch.

“Uh! uh! uh! uh! uuhh! Aarghh! Uughh! Ughhh aghhh fuuckkkk! Fucckkk! Eaargghhh!” Jiao’s body weakly shuddered as orgasms two sixteen waved throug her pussy.

“You know hypnosis, or somesuch Jiao?” Dr Chen asked.

“Yuusss! Uh! uh! Yuesss!” Screamed Jiao, relief evident that she’d made her message clear.

“Well, Mr Hunter is always willing to recruit former foes as allies. If you can do as you claim, you’ll be a welcome member of our company. Sadly, it means I’ll have to let you out of this contraption...”

“Yuusss uh! uh! Plssss! Uh! uh! uh! uhuhuhuhuh! Uhhh fuuuckkk!” Screamed Jiao as orgasm two seventeen tore through her body.

“Well, I like to work in round numbers.” Explained Dr Chen. She smiled evilly at the assistant. “Let’s see if we can get two seventeen to three hundred?”

“Whuu?! Nuuhhh!” Screamed Jiao.

Dr Chen laughed evilly as she placed her face next to Jiao’s left sole and slurped off all of the sweat that had gathered on her shiny foot bottom.
“Nuuhhh!” Squealed Jiao. “Nuhuhuhu nuhuhuhuhuHUHUHUHARGHH!” She cried out as another orgasm tore through her body.

“Only eighty two left deary.” Dr Chen crowed as she began scraping her nails mercilessly across Jiao’s sweaty foot bottoms. She looked up at the assistant. She was glad to see that he’d shown some initiative. He’d increased the flywheel speed and was now enthusiastically violating Jiao’s puckered anus with a lubed thin metal dildo, thrusting it six inches in and then all the way out again twice per second.

“Nuu! Nuuu! Nuhuhuhuhuhu! Fuuucckkk! NuuhauhAAAHHH!” Screamed Jiao.

“Eighty one...” Said Dr Chen.

*********************************************************************************
Lindsey woke up feeling groggy and found herself in a comfortable bed in a small comfy looking room. She heard a beeping sound and saw that she was connected to an ECG. She turned her head and saw that Sendita was sat by her bedside. Standing next to her was a serious looking female doctor with thick black rimmed glasses.

“Lindsey.” Sendita exclaimed happily. “You’re awake!”

“I sure am.” Muttered Lindsey. “Where am I?” She moved her right hand over to Sendita’s and clasped her right hand hard for reassurance.

“You’re in a private clinic owned by Mr Hunter.” Explained the doctor. She held her left hand out and Lindsey gingerly shook it. “Dr Chen. I’ve been treating the pair of you since the crash.”

“Crash?” Asked Lindsey groggily. She looked herslf up and down. She didn’t feel any broken bones or pains across her body, apart from some stiffness from lying down for too long. “How long have I been here?”

“Four days.” Explained Dr Chen.

“Why don’t I have any injuries? And it feels hot and humid. We’re not in England any more?”

“You were sitting sideways in a limousine from the airport to the hotel. There was a shunt and there were concerns over brain injury. In case you were unaware, sideways impacts are far more dangerous that forward facing impacts. We had to place you in medically induced comas until we could be sure that there was no risk of you, to put it crudely, dropping dead. A side effect is some loss of recent memories. Also, your second question? You’re in Hong Kong.”

“Yay! How cool is that!” Exclaimed Sendita.

“Hong Kong? Wow. What the heck am I doing in Hong Kong? I can’t remember anything since the 13th.” Lindsey said.

“Eight days ago then.” Explained Doctor Chen. “Hopefully your memories will come back”.

“What about our families?” Asked Lindsey. “Are they here, or one the phone?”

“Mr Hunter has put them up at a five star hotel nearby.” Dr Chen explained. “They’re waiting outside for you.” She moved to the door. “I’ll leave you to get dressed.”

Dr Chen exited the room and Lindsey turned to look up at Sendita. She pulled Sendita’s head close and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.
“You know that I love you, right Sendita?” Lindsey said. “That I’d do anything for you? That I couldn’t live without you?”

“Uh, yeah sure.” Sendita said. “Getting a bit heavy aren’t you? We’re fine. Nothing’s going to happen to either of us. And I love you too Lindsey.” She gave Lindsey a quick peck on the cheek.

“I’m sorry. It’s just with this crash. I’ve got a feeling of dread, as if i’d seen you die.” Lindsey said.

“Well, you’re being the big silly now! So let’s get moving! Mr Hunter’s paid for a two week tour of the Hong Kong and China area with all sorts of cool extras, and I want to get started.”

“That’s nice of him.” Said Lindsey. “And I can’t even remember what I came out here to do...”

“Yeah, what a great guy! And he’s got the World’s best moustache!” Exclaimed Sendita excitedly. “Ohhh! And I meant to say. The exhibition! It went really well! I don’t remember any of it, but apparently I made eighty grand! You were right to double up the prices! Everything sold! Woooo!”

Lindsey gazed at the happy face of the love of her life. Sendita was a supremely talented artist. And Lindsey felt privileged to enable her work to be sold for what it was worth. Her whole world was brighter when Sendita was there. And when Sendita was happy, then Lindsey was happy. She tugged at Sendita’s sleeve. “Come here Sendita. Hold me tight a moment. And don’t let go...”
Mr Hunter turned off the secret microphone feed and sat back and stroked his impressive moustache. He realised that he wasn’t such a great guy really. His desire to catch the brain washing gang had caused him to place Lindsey and Sendita at excess risk. He knew that there was no way they’d agree to be bait in his trap, but he regreted his deception, especially as it almost went so wrong.

If Dr Chen and Jiao hadn’t succeeded in wiping the recent memories of Lindsey and Sendita, he’d have lost one of his best employees and been faced with a major scandal back home. The first mind wiping of Lindsey had failed, but Jiao had been given excellent incentive not to mess up again. This incentive, plus the more practical help of Dr Chen’s genius with drugs, had ensured that Lindsey and Sendita would remember nothing of their ordeal.

He was fond of Lindsey, and her friend. They were good people in a World where it was often evil people that ran the show. He sighed as he realised that likely included him. Still, overall the last week was a success. The gang had been caught and had given up those who had hired them; Jiao and Fen had been recruited to use their talents against his rivals and the rest of the gang knew better than to mess with his company again, after their release folowing their two days of castigation in Dr Chen’s basement.

And Ching Lan had been released from prison, after a few well placed words in the right ears, and she was back at work continuing to provide the excellent service that Mr Hunter expected of all his employees.

He was down a few hundred thousand dollars, but the bid would make up for that, as well as Lindsey’s superlative skills in her future endeavours on his behalf.

Yes, it had been another good week for Hunter and Associates.

THE END

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back