• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parent/Teacher Part 3 M/FF

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Teacher/Parent Conference Pt 3
By Masked_tickler-2001

When we last left off, Carol Markson mother of Erin Markson a student at the Local high school had taken her revenge on Erin’s Teacher Julianne Carston. Having invited her over for Dinner Carol drugged Julianne and tied her to a bed in the guesthouse. Carol’s husband Roger was supposed to be on a business trip, but the trip was canceled at the last moment and he returned home early. Erin had informed him that Carol and Julianne were in the guesthouse. Mr. Markson went to the guesthouse and found Carol tickling Julianne into hysterics. The guesthouse was Roger and Carol’s secret love shack where Roger often bind and tickle Carol.

And now part 3

Mr. Markson stands in the doorway, with his arms crossed looking at his wife Carol. Carol stands up slowly and leans against the bedpost just in front of Julianne’s right foot. She holds her left hand behind her and she lightly wiggles her fingers against Julianne’s sole making her giggle and twitch.

“So, I see you are entertaining a guest here without my knowledge, and I see that you are wearing shoes here as well. You know that’s a No No don’t you my dear.” Mr. Markson says with a stern look on his face.

Carol, looks down at her strapy Italian leather high-heeled sandals, knowing that she has broken the two major rules of the guesthouse. Her heart starts to pound in her chest, she knows that she’s busted.

“Uh, yes dear…I’m sorry” she replies as she slips off her shoes and now stands there barefoot.

“I don’t think you’ve met Erin’s teacher…Ms. Carston” she says trying to change the subject

“I don’t think I have had the pleasure, how do you do?” he cordially replies smiling at Julianne.

Julianne, under a giggle responds, “hello, nice hehe to meet you.”

“I see that my lovely wife has been keeping you amused. Unfortunately for her that is a bad thing and she will have to pay the price.” he says looking back to Carol with an evil grin.

Carol’s face goes flush and she stops the casual tickling of Juliane’s foot. She knows she’s in trouble and there isn’t going to be anyway out. Mr. Markson explains the punishment to Julianne and his wife.

“Now, let me see how should You be punished My Dear.” He says looking down at all the tickle toys lying on the bed.

“Seems as if you were having a few laughs, perhaps we should show our guest your favorite exercise.” He says turning toward the light switch by the door.

Carol knowing what he has in mind begs him, “Oh no not that, please I can’t stand that and you know it.”

Mr. Markson turns and flicks one of two switches on the wall. Up in the ceiling close to the wall facing the bed, a long panel opens and a bar slowly lowers. The bar is attached to two cables one on each end, and on each end hanging down are two metal rings. He reaches down and picks up tow padded leather cuffs with metal d rings on each. Then he stood there one in each hand looking at Carol.

“Well, I’m waiting.” He said to her.

Julianne just lay there with a slightly puzzled look on her face, still needing to go to the bathroom, but not wanting to miss anything. Carol, moaned and new what she had to do, she knew that if she didn’t do what he asked she’d be cut off from her credit cards and she could never have that. She looked down and started to undress, removing her blouse, skirt and then her bra and panties. She now stood there naked in front of Julianne and her husband Roger, she held out her wrists and looked away as Roger out the cuffs on each wrist. Once he made sure they were on good he took and led her over to the bar that was hanging down and attached each cuff to the rings. He then went to the switch and raised the bar back up. Carol stood there on her tiptoes with her arms over her head.

He turned to Julianne, “Did my wife tell you how ticklish she was? And how she just couldn’t stand it sometimes?”

“uh, yes she did say something about being ticklish, especially her feet.” Julianne replied nervously

“Yes, that’s right. She does have some deliciously ticklish feet and toes. But that’s not her worst spot at all…is it Dear.” He said looking back at his wife.

Carol starts shaking her head, “NO please, not there I can’t stand it, you torture me too much there.”

Taking two lengths of rope Roger picks up Carols right ankle and ties it to the bedpost just above Julianne’s foot, and then does the same with the other foot. Julianne, though wanting to stick around for the action really needed to go. Carol now hung there in the air at the foot of the bed.

“Um, excuse me, but I’d like to stay for the fun, but I really should be going, that and I really need to go to the bathroom. Could you untie me now …please?” Julianne said

Roger turned and looked at her, “Oh, Please stay, I would hate for you to miss out on this. Just hold it and it will be alright. I think you’ll find this rather amusing, and if you are real good, maybe I’ll let you play some too.” He said with a smile.

He took a small leather pouch out of the Trunk then sat at the foot of the bed facing his wife whose eyes were bulging out with fear.

“Oh Roger, don’t use those…use anything but those. Please, I won’t ever do this again, just don’t!” She begged.

Roger reached inside the pouch and pulled out several metal things. Julianne, curious as to what he had was lifting her head and trying to look over his shoulder, but was tied down to the bed too well. The metal things that Roger had were the metal pocket clips from several old pens, they had been adapted to fit over each of his ten fingers giving them the appearance of claws, but with rounded ends. Roger knew that the claws were the best things for tickle torturing his wife, they made for tiny extensions for his fingers. As he finished putting them on amid protests from Carol he stood back up.

Turning back around to Julianne, “Wondering what it is that’s got my Wife all distressed?” he said hiding his hands behind his back.

Julianne cautiously nodded her head.

“Very well, close your eyes” Roger said

Julianne reluctantly did as he asked and she closed her eyes. When she did Roger ran the claws up each sole. Julianne jerked suddenly and squealed the ticking was totally different from a feather or even fingernails, it was much worse.

“EEEEEK HEHEHHE AHAHAHAHAHA”

“Oh, I think we have a live one here Honey, You’ve done well. I wonder which one of you is the most ticklish? Well, I’m sure we will find that out later, first I must administer the required punishment first.” Roger said as he turned around to face Carol again.

“Oh God those things could be lethal!” Julianne replied.

Roger sat back down on the foot of the bed, “Are we ready for our punishment now Dear?” he said as he looked at one foot and then the other.

Carol knew that she was going to get it and get it good from Roger, but she could only beg for mercy.

“Please Honey, don’t do it. I’ll do anything, just Don’t use the Claws! Pleeeeeeeeease,” She begged.

“Sorry, no mercy, you’ve been bad and must pay the price.” He said as he took just the index fingers on each hand and traced them around the outsides of each foot.

Carol twitched her feet and bit her lip trying to hold out, she new that this was only the beginning. Roger teased her feet this way for a couple of minutes and then proceeded to turn up the heat. Roger began to rhythmically wiggle his fingers against the soft arches of each foot. Carol fought and shook her head back and forth.

“No no no no noooooooooooo” Carol repeated as she shook her head.

Roger was very patient, he knew it wouldn’t be long before Carol would finally give in and let the laughter slip. He changed his tactics slightly and started dragging his fingers up and down as if her was painting them. Carol bucked and thrashed from side to side, it was getting too much for her, and she began to squeal each time he reached her toes and started back down.

“EEK! EEK! OH! STOP STOP!” She pleaded

Roger knew that Carol was close, and once she went over the edge she was going to be a goner. He sped up the stroking and then he started wiggling his fingers again, tapping the ends of the claws up and down her feet. There was only one thing left he could do. He started to verbally tease her.

“Aww are we ticklwish? Poor wittle thing.” He said still tapping lightly away.

Carol had all she could stand, she finally let loose with a giggle followed by begging laughter. The tapping was tickling her crazy, she laughed and threw her head back. Roger now knew she was helpless and would only fill the room with her sweet laughter.

“heheheHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ROGER AHAHHASTOP AHAHAHAHA STOP STOPSTOPA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA Please I I I’ll beeee AHAHHAHA GOOOD AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.”

Julianne lay there in a pleased amazement at the sight, she had felt the touch of the claws and knew the damage they were dealing. She raised her head and made a comment to Carol.

“Remember Carol, it’s not good enough to be sorry, hehehe you must learn a lesson form your punishment.” She said

“Julianne, you are so right about that. Very good point.” Roger replied.

Carol shot a very displeased glare at Julianne, but it only lasted a second when Rogers expert tickling fingers jerked her back to reality.

“Now, Honey, what have we learned for this?” Roger asked

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEVER AHAHAH NEVER BRING ANYONE AHAHHAHERE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Please STOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.” Carol said

“Very good Dear, and is there anything else? He asked

“AHAHHA NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I DON’T THINK SO?” She replied

“well perhaps I should let you think about it for a few minutes?” Roger said

“Yeah, don’t let her off so easy!” Julianne replied forgetting that she was also a captive guest.

Carol snapped back at Julianne and her little statement, “YOU be quiet! He doesn’t need any help from you!”

“Whoa, ladies let’s not get testy now. Remember, we are all one big happy family here hehehe” Roger said as he took one hand and started raking the claws up Julianne’s foot.

Julianne jerked and squealed with laughter as the claws tickled her still sensitive soles.

“EEEEEEEEAHHAAHHAAHAAHHA NONONOHAHAHA DON”T AHAHAHHAHAHA”

“That’s better, Now, I’m sure both of you would like to be released so I’ll make a deal with you. Whichever one of you can go the longest without saying, “Stop” or “No More” will be the one to get released.”

Roger positioned himself on the bed between the two ladies, Carol’s feet were already tortured and he decided to start with her on a fresh spot. He started raking the claws down the inner thighs and under Carol’s knees. With her legs tied apart she couldn’t pull them together, She giggled and laughed as he lightly wiggled his fingers up and down. While he let one hand tickle his wife’s legs he turned the other hand on to Julianne’s rested foot, Both Carol and Julianne laughed and struggled as Roger tormented the both of them.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAhAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HEHEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” They laughed

“I Really do love a good laugh, but whose going to give in first?” Roger said as he tickled and tease his captives.

Roger continued ticking for another 15- 20 minutes. Neither Carol nor Julianne was going to give in anytime soon, though it was very difficult for them not to let slip a “stop” or “no more” out of natural habit. Roger occasionally would change out and tickle Carol’s foot while he teased Julianne’s inner legs just to keep things interesting. The Ladies continued laughing without stopping.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA OH OH OH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROGER!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA SSAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH OOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAH”

Then it happened, his Cell phone rang. He gave the ladies a break and let them catch their breath.

“Oh Dear, well I guess you two can have a rest while I take this call.” He said as he stepped out of the room and closed the door.

Carol and Julianne lay there still giggling and catching their breath.

“Carol, Your husband is merciless. How can you stand it?” Julianne asked

“It’s not easy I can tell you that much. He has been worse with me before.” She replied

“Have you ever tickled him? Is he even ticklish?” Julianne asked

“I did. Once and yes, He is ticklish, but he was too strong for me and I ended up paying for it.” Carol responded

“I think he’s having too much fun, one day WE should return the favor.” Julianne replied

“You know, between the two of us I bet we could, we’ll have to make some plans.” Carol said

Just then the door opened up again and Roger came back in.

“Well Ladies, it has been fun, but My business meeting is back on and I have to run to the Airport and catch the Red Eye out of here for the weekend. But don’t worry, I’ll untie both of you before I go.” He said

“Oh God, Thank you.” Julianne said

“But before I go there’s one last thing…” he said standing beside Julianne

He reached down with his bare fingers and gave Julianne a last good rib tickling as a parting gift.

“AAAAAAAAAAK AHHAHAHA NO NO DOOOOOOOOOOOON’T AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA” she laughed.

Roger then untied one of Julianne’s wrists and then lowered his wife down some and untied one ankle and wrist.

“I’ll leave the rest up to you two. I have to run. Be good.” He said as he gave his wife a kiss goodbye.

He left the guesthouse and headed back up to the main house to get his things. Carol finished untying herself, as did Julianne.

“OK, That’s it. He’s got to pay for that, he thinks he’s got too much control.” Carol said to Julianne

“Well, Count me in on whatever your plans are girlfriend. I have gotten to kind of like this tickling thing.” Julianne replies

“OK, Here’s what we’ll do…”

The End?

A fantastic continuation of a great story my friend. Now I can't wait to see true revenge administered by two Women that have suffered the cruelty of this diabolical man! Totally awsome!

MercilessOne:cool:

Just got up to speed with all 3 parts of this wonderful series. I absolutely love teachers being tickled! Please post part 4 as soon as you can - you are a great tickle writer!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back