• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Monster" by Rihanna */f

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
"Monster" by Rihanna */f

Rihanna was dropped off at her exotic, contemporary home on the outskirts of Hollywood. She had taken a cab home due to her drunken state. When she got out of the car, she stumbled a bit, but managed to walk herself to the front door.

She was wearing a tight, red dress that ended right below her supple hips. She was in black high heels, and her hair was slightly up, with curls of sleek black hair trailing down her neck. She had been at a party in uptown Los Angeles until 2:30, and had been drinking until she was fairly intoxicated.

Once she got into her house, she closed the door behind her and locked it. The TV was still on in her main living room, and she had left some lights on before she left.

She stretched her arms wide and yawned to herself. Then she slipped out of her high heels, tossed them aside, and walked upstairs. She walked into her bedroom and immediately stripped down and out of her dress. She crumpled it up and threw it to the corner of her room, leaving her in just her black bra and white panties.

She leaped onto her King-seized orthopedic bed and relaxed. She lay there looking at her phone for almost a half hour before she shut it off and turned out the lights.

"Rihannnnnnaaa," came a voice from under her bed.

Rihanna smiled to herself as she stirred, half-asleep.

"I was waiting for you, Rihanna. And now that you're home, we can play!" Said the voice in an excited whisper.

"Mmm-mmm....I'm too tired," she replied, her face half-buried in her pillow.

"That's not the right answer!" Complained the voice,"You've been drinking, I can smell it; its the perfect time to play!"

Rihanna tossed over to her side, trying not to smile, almost to the point where she was holding back laughter.

Then she heard the sound of something slumping on the ground and out from under her bed. A large figure then rose from the foot of her bed, towering over her peaceful trance. Imagine the Cookie-monster, but a light violet shade of fur and also with four, fluffy arms. Its head was like that of a beast from Narnia, any beast that tickles your fancy, with two miniature horns atop its furry head. It stood about 6'9", and cast a great shadow upon her body.

"I said, it's time to play!" The monster said cheerfully.

"Nooooo, Eldon, I don't wanna!" Rihanna cackled as she couldn't hold back her excited giggles.

Eldon was the name she had given the monster when she had first met him.

"Alright, I didn't wanna have to do this..." Said Eldon jokingly.

Rihanna squealed as she threw the covers off the bed, basically exposing herself to the gargantuan beast.

"Here I come!" Taunted Eldon.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Ohhhhahahhahaaa Elllllddonnnaaahahahaa!" Cried out Rihanna.

Eldon had pounced. He had leaped up onto the bed, first straddling her legs. Rihanna had no chance of moving her legs under Eldon's muscular, fuzzy thighs. Once in this position, Eldon used two of his massive arms to grip Rihanna's wrists and hold them tightly to the bed. Then the other two furry hands went to work on her naked belly and ribs.

"Gitcchhhiiiii gitccchhhhhiii little bittchhhyyy," teased Eldon in a baby voice.

Rihanna could only laugh back to him, as he wriggled a furry finger in her hyper-sensitive belly button.

"Hahahahahhaaaa thattt ticklleeees!" She screamed.

Her stomach was writhing as she yanked her wrists and legs, but was unable to move. All she could do freely was lay there and indulge in the furry sensations that happily tormented her sensitive and sexy body.

Eldon then moved his tickle tools down other sides, and did a "rapid stroke". That's what Rihanna had named it when he first did it to her. It was a term for when Eldon would lightly grip her sensitive sides with his furry paws and literally vibrate them up and down her ribs, never ceasing to let go of her skin.

"HHAHAHAHAAHAHAA NNNOOAHAHAHTTT THHIIHIHIHISSSS!" She pleaded once he began the rapid stroke.

Rihanna tossed and turned her head, all the while her mouth was agape, letting loud cries of mirth and giggles flood out. She was now slightly sweaty, and a few of her hairs were stuck other shoulders.

"Hehehehheeee Elddoonnn pleeeehehehehsassee!" Rihanna cried in excited agony.

"Tickklllleee tickkklleee my littleeee tickishhhh girllll!" Teased Eldon,"Here come the buttons!"

"Nnnooooooooo!" Rihanna yelled out through A fit of cackling, tears streaming down her brown cheeks.

Wasting no time, Eldon leaned his furry head down to Rihanna's belly. Taking in a great amount of air, Eldon latched his fuzzy lips onto Rihann's stomach and blew a catastrophic raspberry into her tummy.

"Hahahahahahahaaahahaaahaha!" Was the only response she could muster up.

Rihanna screamed out in laughter as Eldon's fluffy face buried itself into her tummy and sent vibrating sensations through entire nervous system.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH! STOOOHAHAHHAPP, IM GONNNAHAHHAA PEEEEEEE!" She pleaded.

Taking that as a cue, Eldon went full throttle into Rihanna's most ticklish spots. While still holding her arms down securely to the bed, he moved his other arms up to lightly squeeze the sides of her ample breasts.

"Hehehheheheeheeee nooo hahahahah nooohahahahaht thhherrrehehee," Rihanna yelled.

Then Eldon, just to top it off, leaned his head further down her body. He then buried his furry head into her crotch and blew a giant raspberry.

"Hahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Rihanna screamed with amazing laughter as she released.

With that final blow, Rihanna began to wet herself, as the pleasure and torment was too great.

Eldon slowly ceased his ticking assault, and glided back under the bed, in complete silence. Rihanna smiled to herself as she turned over and fell into a peaceful sleep.

I wasn't planning on continuing it, was there something specific you would like to see happen? Like mor intimate or something?

Nothing specific. Just enjoyed the story and the idea, and I certainly wouldn't discourage you if you had more in this vein.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back