• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trick Or Treat Part 3 FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I must have passed out. I awoke and looked around the room. FUCK! I am still in Hull house. I am tied down to a bed with black satin sheets. I look around and see a very faint ray of moonlight shine in through the window. Is it still the same night? I am also very, very naked. Some fun night this turned out to be. That crazy goth chick tickled me half to death. Where had those disembodied hands even come from? This place truly was haunted.

“Not haunted. Possessed.”

I turned to see her standing in the doorway. Still wearing that black dress. Her lips curled into a sly devilish grin that pierced through my soul.

“Haven't you had your fun? Let me go.”

“I can't just let you go so soon...” She pouted. “We have barely touched on your little... problem. You are severely ticklish. I know that already. But, Like I said, I can read your mind sweetie. I know what scares you. I know what kept you up nights as a child. Hehehe. When I read your mind and found out, I couldn't miss a chance to torture you.”

I tried to imagine what she was talking about. What kind of torture did she have in mind?

“You're lady friend stopped by earlier, by the way. I possessed her rather easily. And I thought this would be a great time for a little show.” Her tone of voice got a little higher as if she was excited. Rebecca was here? Why?

“That trip really messed you up, didn't it? When you were 8 and your mom took you to the circus?” She winked evilly.

“No”. I pleaded. She can't be serious. Not that.

“Ladies and gentlemen! I give you... Becky!” Angela pointed to my right. I turned and saw her... I mean “it”.

It was my worst fear and my greatest thrill all at once. It was Rebecca. My girlfriend. But at the same time, it wasn't. Bright paint covered her face like a mime, Her hands were covered by soft-looking, fuzzy gloves. Pink and purple satin hung from her like a baggy jump suit. Angela had turned Rebecca into... a clown. “Becky” looked down at me and smiled cheerily.

“Hey there little boy!” She chirped. She was possessed. She didn't seem to know me from Adam, no doubt because of Angela's magic. “What's your name?”

“His name is Jason.” Angela informed her. “He broke in here earlier and seemed so serious. So ready to lie and try to look cool. I think we need to show him how to have some fun.” Angela walked up to my bare feet.

“Don't you dare!” I essentially shouted at Angela. I wasn't gonna let that happen again. Not again.

“You see what I mean?” Angela asked Becky, pouting a little. “He doesn't wanna have any fun.”

“NO!” Becky whined like a little girl, stamping her feet on the floor softly. “Why can't he be happy?”

There was no point in trying to plead with Rebecca. She was clearly not in control of herself.

“It's okay, Becky. I know how to make him happy.” Angela beckoned for Becky to walk over next to her. Becky walked/hopped in a weird way over to where Angela was standing. Angela whispered something in Becky's ear. Becky cheered and hopped up and down like a child at Christmas. Suddenly my ties disappeared and I was lifted off of the bed. Like before, I was floating in mid-air with what felt like invisible hands holding my arms and legs apart in a spread-eagle position.

“Please, don't do this!” I pleaded as I knew what was coming.

“He seems so upset, Angie!” Becky complained.

“It's okay, Dear.” Angela calmed Becky down. “Just watch. We are gonna have a little lesson in how to make boys happy.” Angela spoke to Becky as if Becky was a child. And, oddly enough, Becky responded the way a child would: With sparkling eyes and a giddy hop.

“Now, to understand the boy's grumpiness, we have to examine him very closely.” Angela explained. “This particular boy went through his high school years being part of the popular crowd. Untouchable. But why does that matter?”

Angela walked up to my left side and looked up at me with a grin and then looked back at Becky. She answered her own question.

“You see, he is grumpy because he is not in control right now.”

“You bitch! You stop this right now, you...”

I was cut off by a sensation at my right foot. I looked back down. Angela's index finger was randomly and softly poking around my sole in random little spots. My toes wiggled a little. Angela laughed evilly and continued.

“You see how his toes wiggle like that? He would normally be pulling his leg back if I poked at his foot. But he can't.”

“But why would he pull his foot back?” Becky asked, still half-whining.

My leg tensed a little when one of the random pokes struck under my big toe. Angela noticed and giggled softly. She then looked back up at Becky.

“Because it tickles him.”

Becky's head tilted slightly, as if she didn't understand.

“Tickles? What's that?”

“It makes him want to laugh.” Angela said.

“Why? It doesn't seem particularly funny.” Becky noticed.

“It's not about being funny. It's about being helpless. Someone making you do something beyond your control. In the case of tickling, we are gonna make him happy, whether he wants to be... or not.” Angela's nails began to focus on my ankles and heels. I choked back a giggle.

“Ooh! Can you show me how?” Becky asked giddily.

“Of course! You're a clown. You make people laugh. Now come over here next to his other foot.”

Becky obeyed and skipped over to my vulnerable body. Angela lovingly but firmly wrapped her arm around my right calf and faced Becky, who did the same with my left calf.

“It's important to have a good hold on him. Makes him nervous. And it helps you feel muscle spasms” Angela began her lesson with a saucy grin. “Now we will start with the soles of the feet. They are usually very tender spots. There are lots of nerves and it always helps to have a spot that he can't protect. The feet are at the other end of his body. The farthest part from his hands. Now, start by dragging one finger up and down and all around. The idea is to find spots that make him twitch.

Becky nodded and they began. I felt a fingertip on each sole. They both tickled but in different directions. This made it a lot harder for me to ignore the sensations. I clenched my eyes shut and gritted my teeth inside my pursed lips.

“Ooo! I felt a twitch!” Becky claimed as her fingertip glided over my instep.

“That's great, Becky. That means you have found a tickle spot. Pay a little more attention to that area and see what happens.”

Becky did just that. Dragging that finger up and down over that same spot. I twitched with each stroke.

“Hey, Becky, look at these toes.” Angela smiled, amused. “Don't they look cute when they wiggle?”

“Oh yes, like fingers, but cuter. I like this. It's like my touching one part of his body react.” Becky noticed. Angela's own fingers began to play under my toes where she had gotten such a good reaction earlier. I hate to say it, but I lost composure for a second, and snorted. A smile rested on my face as I choked back laughter.

“What was that?” Becky asked.

“Don't worry, Dear. That just means it is starting to work. See the smile on his face?”

Becky looked up at me and smiled back that eerie but childlike clown smile.

“Now that we have found a ticklish spot, we can tease him.” Angela said.

“What do you mean?” Becky inquired.

“Watch this.” Angela instructed and looked up at me. “Oh, Jason.”

I Looked down at her. She pulled my toes back with one hand and wiggled her fingers slowly and menacingly.

“I'm gonna getcha...” The fingers began to move closer to my foot.

“No” I pleaded.

“I'm gonna getcha...” Her voice got a little higher.

“Please don't.” I got a little frantic.

“I'm gonna GETCHA!” her nails touched under my toes. The reaction was instant.

“Nohohohoho!”

Becky's eyes lit up.

“You made him laugh!” She pointed out.

“I sure did.” Angela stated. “See, it's all about making him nervous and letting him know what is coming. Let's move to another spot, shall we?”

“There are other ticklish spots?” Becky asked, excited.

“Of course there are. Why I don't think there is a spot on this boy that isn't screaming with ticklishness. Let's try the tummy.”

“Why would his tummy be ticklish?” Becky asked.

“Are you kidding? Every little boy is ticklish on his tummy wummy!” I twitched at the baby talk. Becky took notice and giggled. She got an idea.

“Oh... mean THIS tummy wummy?” She gestured, giving my lower belly a quick stroke that made me snort again. Angela caught on to what Becky was doing and they exchanged knowing smiles.

“That's right.” Angela dragged her nail around in a circle around my bellybutton. “This tickly wickly widdle tummy wummy”

“Hehehehehhehe” I giggled, unable to handle the baby talk any longer.

Becky's fingers spidered lightly against my lower tummy while Angela's nail kept circling.

“Listen to the little boy giggle! He's so happy!” Becky cheered.

“Hhehehehehhehehehehhehehhehehhe!

“Such a giggly baby! Coochie coochie coo!” Angela added. “Hey, Becky, watch this!” Angela breathed in deeply, pressed her lips on my lower tummy near my hip, and blew a raspberry. I jumped and laughed.

“HeheheheHHEhehEHEHheHEHheheheh!”

“Ooo! Let me try!” Becky repeated the raspberry on the opposite side of my tummy, getting the same reaction.

“Yay! I love tickling!” Becky proclaimed. “Where else is he ticklish?”

“Well, you know what I have found really works?” Angela walked around and stopped, facing me from behind. “Come here.” Becky walked over next to Angela and watched.

“Now, sometimes the most ticklish areas are the ones that invoke memories of childhood. Of Embarrassment. Areas like the bottom. Where Mommy used to spank.”

I felt a fingernail on each cheek. Swirling and twirling on the soft flesh. I pursed my lips but my whole body trembled with the effort of holding back giggles. It tickled like crazy.

“Baby's got a tickly tushy” Angela almost sang.

“He's not laughing” Becky pointed out.

“Hmmmm.” Angela thought for a moment. “He's such a trooper, but not for long...” Angela wrapped her arm around my waist, as if she was trying to hold me in place. “I've got you.” The fingers spidered all over my buns.

“Hehehehhehehhehehehehe!”

“Yay! He's laughing again.”

Angela laughed as if she had gotten an idea.

“Becky, Wanna see something funny?”

“Always.” Becky answered.

I felt my cheeks being spread apart and for several moments, there was complete silence. What were they doing? I couldn't see or hear them, a bead of sweat ran down my brow. Suddenly a gentle stroke of a fingertip against my asshole.

“Whoop!” Angela chirped playfully when the finger made contact.

My whole body jumped.

“HEHEHEH!”

“Wow! What a reaction! WhoopWhoopWhoopWhoopWhoop!” Angela's finger kept flicking repeatedly against my asshole.

“HehEhehEHheHEHehHEhhehEhHEheHHEHEheeHHEEHehHEHE!”

“He's really ticklish there.” Becky noted. Becky walked around in front of me to watch me laugh. She started making silly faces at me, making me laugh harder. Before too long, she stooped and looked directly in front of her with a curious expression.

“Hey, Angie, what's this?” Becky reached out and just barely stroked my scrotum. I don't even think she meant to touch it. She meant to point and simply reached out just a little too far.

I let out a squeal so loud that Becky jumped back in surprise. Angela quickly came back to my front.

“What did you do?” Angela asked. Becky pointed at my balls. Angela cackled evilly.

“Here's where it gets really fun.” Angela told Becky before looking back up at me.

“Oh Jason...” Angela wiggled a single finger in the air. “I'm gonna getcha again.”

“Heheeheeeeehheheeheh” I giggled giddily before she even touched me.

“I'm gonna getcha...”

“Heeehehehheeeehe”

The fingertip reaches my cock and tickles along the top side of it. I giggle a little and look down after a bit to see it is completely hard. She had tickled me stiff. Then I saw Angela hand Becky something: A jet black feather. I looked at Becky. I looked her straight in the eyes and begged.

“No. Please not that. I can't take it. Please, I am begging you, anything but that.”

Angela peered at Becky.

“It will make him happy, Becky. It will make him laugh.”

That was all Becky needed to hear. Becky stood in front of me, slowly waving the feather back and forth in the air. She stood directly in front of me, her breasts against my thighs. Her other hand reached behind me where I couldn't see.

“I'm coming for you.” She warned as the feather grew closer.

“NO PLEASE DON'T” I shouted.

“Here I come...”

I braced myself as best I could.

Her soft, fuzzy finger wiggled gently against my twitching asshole and the feather ran up and down the seam of my balls.

“Coochie coo...”

I exploded.

“HEHHEHAEHHEHAEHEHEHHEAHEAHHEHAEEHHHEHAEHE!”

Angela began stroking my shaft and tickling the head of my penis.

“Yes, yes... coochie coochie coooo little boy...” They both teased. The feather stopped and I felt my balls being lifted up... followed by the tip up a tongue flicking against my perineum.

“EHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEH!”

The fuzzy finger flicked extra softly against my asshole and I shot semen all over Becky's face as I screamed in laughter and climactic pleasure before passing out again. The last thing I heard was Angela.

“Lesson's over”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back