• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gotham's Reckoning: Catwoman f/m (sexual)

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Gotham's Reckoning: Catwoman f/m (sexual)

It was mid-November in the grand, metropolitan area of Gotham, only two and a half months since Bane had declared the entire city on lockdown after his demolition of the Gotham football stadium.

Ever since then, everyday life was just a bundle of havoc. Half the population was being kicked out of their homes, thieves by the thousands were making a profit by ransacking the now empty apartments that filled the busy streets.

My friend Danny was a major hoarder, and had a timeshare in Mexico, however his modern duplex was in the heart of Gotham. When I had called him to tell him about the city's situation, he said I need to go to his place in Gotham and recover all the exotic jewels he had stored in a secure safe.

I left my house that morning, and began walking down the blocks, the chilly air snapping at my face. When I reached his duplex on 42nd street, I looked around just to make sure no one was around. The city had grown awfully quiet the past week, as the ransacking and chaos had died down slightly.

I took out the spare key that I had hidden in my pocket, and unlocked his front door. I walked in quickly and shut the door behind me, and made sure to lock it. The atmosphere inside was modern and gorgeous. Colorful walls and stunts supporting the shifting level ceilings simply attracted the eye. There were plasma screens of all sizes in almost every room; Danny wasn't exactly living in poverty.

Some of the lights were on, and the TV in the family room was on sport center. I wasn't alarmed because I knew Danny had timers on most of the electric outlets in his house. I didn't stop to watch any sports news, and continued my trek up to the second level. Up above was a balcony with his open-spaced room on the opposite side. I walked over to the side of his bed, where his safe was. I was about to turn the knobs and levers when I heard the obvious sound of high heals.

I looked up towards the balcony, and into Danny's room walked a sexy-hourglass figured woman in all black. It looked like she had a small mask on too.

"Nighty-night, sweetheart," she said as she took out a small spray-can looking object.

A pinkish spray was released in front of my face, and I became very dizzy...

It was night time already. I looked up at the ceiling, which finally stopped spinning in circles. I could hear the TV still on downstairs, and the upstairs lights had gone on. Then I saw her.

"It's about time you finished your little cat nap," she said.

It was just then that I realized i was bound to Danny's bed with my wrists in handcuffs above my head. Also, my shirt and pants had departed from my body, leaving me lying here helpless in just my green boxers.

"Now we get to have a little chat," she said as walked over to me.

She was very attractive, I noticed as she walked closer to me. She had dark, brown hair that was perfectly straight down behind her shoulders, and gleamed in the light. She was wearing an all-black spandex suit, which accented her wonderful curves perfectly. She had a sizable rack, and legs to kill. Her gloves were black, with openings at the top for her jet-black fingernails to emerge out of. Her high heels were sleek and dark, and she had a small, sharp-shaped mask, revealing her pretty eyes.

"What do you..are," I stumbled like an idiot.

She smiled at my dumbfounded response.

"I'm here, honey, to get what you came for," she said as she briefly poked my nose with one finger.

She sat down on the bed, and stared at me intently.

"I, I uh don't know what you're talking about, and who are you anyway?" I responded with a little more assertiveness than my first response.

"I normally wouldn't tell you, but seeing as you're not going anywhere," she mocked,"it's Selena. But you know most of the thugs around this town call me Catwoman."

She was stunning, even when she talked like she did, and I could smell a faint, entrancing aroma from her hair.

"And I'm here to get the iddy-biddy jewels!" She taunted in a baby voice.

I didn't respond, hoping she would change the subject.

"Sooo, I could sit here for three hours and eventually figure out the combo, but since you're here!" She started.

I swallowed in my throat as I thought of the consequences of losing such a substantial amount of Danny's wealth.

"You are going to crack this code for me!" She finished.

I looked around the room, hoping for...well I really had no idea what to hope for at that point.

"Ok," she started as she leaned over, closer to my face,"we can do this easily, or I can always claw it out of you," she smiled as she traced her long fingernails along my hip, making me shudder.

She giggled at my stubborn resilience,"Ok, Im just gonna ask so I don't waste my time, are you gonna do it or not?"

I thought very hard and fast, and of course I couldn't say yes, this was Danny's money, and he was my friend.

"No, I, I won't help you," I barely managed to say.

The smile spread even further across her lips.

"I guess that leaves me no choice," she said as she sat up on the bed.

She she got onto her knees and skillfully slung herself over my hips, now straddling my waist. My first response was immediately from my cock, which came to attention a the sensation of her sweet, supple cheeks rubbing up against me.

"Here comes the tickle monster!" She teased.

My brain stopped dead in its tracks. I had no idea what kind of torture she was going to inflict on me, but my body was very sensitive and tickling only enhanced my delicate nerves.

"Nooooo nooooo, you can't do, please don't tickle me, I'll uh...I'll," I started, but it was too late.

Catwoman's long, slender fingers had begun to trace themselves lazily in the sides if my stomach, her nails itching away at my helpless flesh.

Hoping to resist, I held in a laugh, which was inevitably on its way.

"Awww look at you, all tough n' stuff!" She teased as she drew a circle in my hip with a single nail.

It was getting more and more difficult to hold back the giggles.

"Weeeeheeee," she squealed as she quickly tickled up my ribs and all the way back down, shattering the little defense I had left.

"Hahahahahaaaaaaa cutttt ittttt outttt," I pleaded, squirming to escape her merciless nails.

She sped up the tickling as she would squeeze and knead my sides like cookie dough.

"Just, give me, the combination!" She said in a sweet voice.

"Hahahahahaahaaaaaaa!!!" I laughed heartily as I writhed helplessly under her evil hands.

This same pattern of random stomach tickling went on for about 5 minutes, myself losing energy every second from her delicate tormenting.

She got somewhat impatient it seemed, and she decided to step her game up. All at once, she gripped my sides tightly, which made me shiver, held me down, and blew a raspberry into my bellybutton.

"Hahahaahahahahaaahaaa! Nooohahahtt thattttt!" I screamed.

She actually laughed herself at my reaction, and went in for seconds.

"HAHAHAHAAH PLEEEASSAHAHEAAAA," was all I could respond with.

Her luscious lips blew profusely into my tired belly, leaving trails of wet spit here and there. Her vibrating mouth sent sensations through my entire nervous system that made by arms shake.

It was now that I realized I was rock-hard underneath my thin boxers. I'm pretty sure she noticed too.

"Ohhhhhh, someone is excited to see me?" She taunted lustily.

She temporarily ceased the tickling and wiped my cheeks which were stained with tears of laughter.

"Awww poor baby," she teased,"lets take care of your little friend."

She used a single nail to cut down he seam of my underwear, shredding it into two, releasing my aching cock to the fresh air.

Catwoman leaned down and sniffed my crotch, exhaling deeply as she did it. Then she began to drag her fingernails lazily on my scrotum.

"Hehehehahahahahaa!" I cackled with surprise.

She stroked her glove up my penis once, and then let go, much to my disappointment. She continued fluttering her fingers around my sensitive balls, occasionally tickling my inner thigh, intentionally avoiding my erect manhood.

"Hehehehheeee I can't take itttt! Pleasssse make me explllooodaahhahaha," I giggled as she quickly dragged a finger under the seam of my balls.

"You really wannnnnaaa cummm?" She taunted horribly.

I giggled,"Yeeeheheheesss!"

"We'll," she began,"what do I get in return?"

My sensitive privates couldn't handle the gentle teasing any longer.

"Hahahahah I'll give you every single jewel in that safe, just hahahahaa finish me offfff!" I cried.

She didn't need to hear me twice, as her head dove down, engulfing my entire cock into her pretty little mouth. I moaned loudly as her moist lips ran up and down my shaft, as her wet, spongy tongue tickled the tip.

"Hahahahah mmmmmhhhahahaa," my moans intermingling with giggles as her fingers still went to town on my testacles.

I was in pure heaven as she blissfully sucked my cock with her perfect lips sliding up and down on me. I was in such delight, I didn't notice Catwoman reach into her suit and pull out a thick, fluffy feather. She continued to suck harder as she reached down in between my legs with the feather.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHHH!" I screamed with pleasure.

Catwoman had taken the feather and very lightly, dragged it along the seam of my balls until it reached my perineum. I came intensely into mouth as I laughed with ecstasy. She licked the rest of my semen up as she climbed off me and prepared to open the safe....

You write so much like I do. Love your stories. We should collaborate on something sometime.

Thanks, wasn't sure about continuing this series with Poison Ivy as an antagonist

good story. Haven't we all fantasized about that sexy Catwoman. please do another. how about her tickling Batman?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back