• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF feathertime #1

TKDANNY

TMF Expert
my first show
feathertime

Commentator Kirkland starts today’s show

K: “Welcome to today’s event, I am Chris Kirkland and with me here today is Denise Richards”
DR: “Hi there and welcome to the show”
K: “We are in for some great tickle matches today”

Trish Stratus makes her way to the ring and the blonde bombshell looks angry about something,
Trish: “I just want to say that Lita is a cheat, she tied my legs to the ladder knowing that I was going to get the belt, she knew she couldn’t stop me one on one so she cheated”.
Lita’s music broke out and Lita started to make her way to the ring, Lita grabbed a microphone and stood outside the ring,
Lita: “Trish, I have heard enough of your moaning, what’s your problem? I got the belt by using the ladder”.
T: “well I found it a bit tough to climb when I was tied to the thing”
L: “face it you lost, I beat you because I was more resourceful on the night”
Lita turned around and started to walk away, but Trish was furious and charged out of the ring towards Lita, She pushed Lita from behind and made Lita fall flat on her face,
The champion was dazed and Lita sat on her back and started tickling Lita’s ribs
HHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA NNOOOOO STOOP EETTTAAAARRGGGGHHH
Trish pulled out some cuffs and cuffed Lita’s arms behind her back, Trish then pulled off Lita’s trainers and started tickling her feet
WWAAAHHHAAAA NNNNNOOOOOOOO NOT MYY……HHAAHAHAHAH HEEHEE NO NO NO NO NO AARGGGHHHH HA HAHAHA HA
Trish then shouted to Lita “so you like to suck toes do you? Well see how you like it”
Lita screamed out loud NOOOOO TRISH DON’T I’M SORRY PLEEASE DON’T
Trish pulled off one of Lita’s white socks and slowly moved her lips closer to Lita’s toes,
Suddenly the Commissioner ran down the aisle and grabbed Trish off Lita,
The Commissioner pushed Trish back up the aisle, and then went over to help Lita, he unlocked the cuffs and helped Lita back up the aisle.

K: “well what happened there? seems like Lita has got the Commissioner on her side”
DR: “….yeah looks like it”
K: “is something wrong Denise?”
DR: “what? ……nooo”
K: “well anyway lets see if we can get our first match underway”

The first match was between Anna Kournikova & Gina Badstuff
K: “even though Gina is a new trialist, she might get a win here”
DR: “well she must try and avoid Anna’s Trademark, that Tickling Tennis Ball that she keeps telling us about”.

Gina started the match off as she kicked and slapped Anna about the ring, Anna fell to the floor as Gina got one of her arms in some kind of arm bar hold, then she tickled at Anna’s armpit frantically, this caused Anna to burst into a desperate giggling struggle,
Anna got free but once again Gina was quick off the mark, she ran off the ropes and clothes lined Anna to the ground.
While Anna tried to recover Gina yanked one of her trainers off, Gina seemed to drool as she took a moment to look at Anna’s socked foot, then she peeled the sock off her foot and put it into her pocket,
K: “Wait a minute what has Anna got there?”
DR: “you know what that is don’t you Chris”
K: “could we be seeing Anna’s trademark for the first time?”
And sure enough Anna had pulled out her tickling tennis ball,
Gina had not noticed - as she tried to take Anna’s other trainer off,
Anna tripped Gina and quickly unzipped one of Gina’s long thigh high boots,
Anna slowly brushed the ball down the inside of Gina’s leg,
Gina was throw into a massive laughing fit,
OOHHHAAAA HAHAHA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HAA NOOO STOP IT HAA HAHAHA DON’T HEEHAA HOOHA THAT TICKLES HEE HEE
And now Anna took the whole boot off and continued the tickling, moving onto her bare foot she rubbed the feathered ball across her smooth sole,
WWWWWAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NNNOOOOOOO HHAAHAHAHAHEEHEE
And as she moved closer to the toes Gina started tapping like mad, screaming for Anna to stop.

K: ”Well Anna won that one rather quickly”
DR: “Yes it just goes to show, you can’t underestimate her”.
K: “Now we move on to our next and rather special match”
DR: “Oh is this what I think it is?”
K: “This match is the Tickle Timer”
DR: “YYEEESSSS”

This match is a battle to see who can hold out the longest, It is a brand new match where both women are strapped down, and tickled at the same time, the first one to quit loses.

K: “First up is Torrie Wilson, and she hasn’t been in action since that battle with Lita”
DR: “And what an opponent she has to face”
K: “She is up against the hard hitting Angelina Jolie”
DR: “And look! Angelina is even dressed up in her Tomb Raider gear”
K: “I don’t understand why both competitors are wearing boots, there only gonna have to take them off in a minute”

In the ring were two big chairs opposite each other,
With a feathered motorized wheel in between them,
The referee asked both women to take off their boots, Torrie took off her boots and sat in the chair, Angelina Jolie looked a bit baffled and said “I thought this was an underarm tickling match?” The referee shook his head and pointed at Angelina’s boots,
So she sat on the end of the chair and un-strapped her boots one by one,
Then Angie said “do you know how long its taken me to strap these up?”
Angie eventually got her boots off and had to take her socks off as well,
The referee strapped both girls feet into the tickle chairs,
Finally the match was ready and the referee explained the rules to the audience,
And on the count of three he started the machine and the timer simultaneously,
The motor was set to a slow speed for the first 20seconds and then would speed up every other 20, Both women let out a few giggles and then it speeded up and it got faster and faster,
After about 3 minutes both the women had started to laugh quite hard, Angie was sweating a little whilst Torrie seemed to be holding her breath and trying to fight it,
Then Angie started to struggle and her laugh’s turned into screams, she tried to move her legs and arms but they were locked down tight, Torrie also began to crumble as her face began to go bright red, the tension grew and the motor was getting faster,
Angelina started to scream out but still trying to hold on, Torrie broke into tears as the motor hit full speed, Angelina was gasping for air puffing and panting, but she didn’t have time to draw air before the next fit of laughter struck over her,
But it was Torrie who broke first screaming at the top of her voice
I QUIT HHAAA HAA I QUIT TURN HA HA HEEE HOO OHHH TURN IT OFF
Both women were exhausted and the referee un-strapped them and raised Angelina’s had in victory, Angelina could hardly stand as she took deep breaths.

DR: “Next up we have a 2 on 1 match, Chyna (vs) Stephanie McMahon and Rachel Stevens”
K: “Well it’s no surprise after what Chyna did too poor Stacy Keibler, Chyna is just too strong for one on one’s”
DING DING!
And the 3 girls are ready for action, only one of the 2 can be in the ring at once, so Steph starts off, Stephanie charges at Chyna, but Chyna just shoves Steph backwards,
K: “Stephanie has tagged in Rachel, looks like Steph doesn’t want any of Chyna”
Rachel moved in on Chyna but she moved too quick for Chyna and she managed to get behind her, She tripped her over and dropped a few elbows onto Chyna’s back,
Rachel pulled one of Chyna’s boots off, but Chyna was back up and towered above poor Rachel, Rachel was tossed across the ring and then Chyna picked her up by her leg,
Rachel dangled helpless as Chyna started to tickle the cute little stomach of the English beauty,
Rachel giggled and frantically struggled to get free,
Suddenly Stephanie took off one of her boot and ran over to Chyna, she belted Chyna round the head with the boot and the referee called for the bell.
DING DING!
K: “why did Steph do that?”
DR: “I dunno….but she has lost the match now”

Rachel stood up and questioned Steph for her actions?
Stephanie didn’t say anything as Rachel pointed the finger and began to shout at Steph,
Rachel turned her back to go back to the dressing room when Stephanie smashed the boot of the back of Rachel’s head, Rachel fell to the floor and Steph began to Tie Rachel’s arms up, and then Stacy Keibler ran down to the ring and helped Steph to tickle Rachel.
K: “Denise where are you going, …oh no not again”.
Denise got up out of her chair and got into the ring, she kicked off her black shoes and crouched next to Rachel’s feet, she pulled off both of her boots and grabbed one foot,
Denise tickled Rachel’s right foot, and then grabbed the other one and started to lick her Left foot, Stacy was tickling frantically on Rachel’s ribs while Steph ran her long nails under Rachel’s arms.

K: “This was a set-up, Rachel has been mobbed and there is no one to help her,
Britney isn’t here tonight after what happened to her leg, OH NO Rachel is being tickle tortured”.

The tickling went on for a while, and eventually Denise, Steph and Stacy had tickled Rachel unconscious, Denise bad-mouthed Rachel as she lay on the floor,
Denise was dressed in her usual look, black top short black skirt and thigh high sheer black stockings - And to round it off Denise put her foot on Rachel’s face and shoved her out of the ring.
K: “The three women stood in the middle of the ring, and they stood there raising their arms in triumph, they were surely the most dangerous combination in the TTF.”

K: “I’ll see you next time in Feathertime #2, Who knows what’s gonna happen next,
Goodbye”.

Excellent

I especially loved the feather wheel. Maybe nexttime you can include even more mechanical tickling. :D

I also liked how it was light and clean fun. Nothing to outlandish or outragous. :p

I wait with baited breath for you next work.

im glad you liked it
ill start on the next feather time straight away:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back