• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I’ll Be Stuck for Christmas FFFFF/M

parpignollord

Hi all,

I've noticed lately that I have a tendency to start stories without continuing them, which as I know from experience is incredibly frustrating.

However, before I continue on another one I have a seasonal opening that I wanted to get out here.

Critiques and comments are always welcome.
------------------------------------------------------

I’ll Be Stuck for Christmas

Eric sat cuddled next to his girlfriend Bethany on the couch in the darkened Delta common room, their feet resting on the coffee table. The two sat surrounded by Bethany’s sorority sisters, some on the couch, others on the floor, all of whom were intently watching the romantic comedy chosen for movie night. Although Eric still felt a bit uncomfortable being the only guy in the room, things were going well with Bethany and he didn’t want to overthink it.

‘How much longer does this movie have?’ Eric thought, checking the time on his phone. ‘I hope Katherine Heigl ends up with whatever his face is soon so that Beth and I can go back to her room.’

Eric put away his phone and assumed there couldn’t be much more left of the movie. He would just stay quiet and wait it out.

Suddenly, Alice, who had been lying on the floor in front of the coffee table, reached her hand up to grab her drink from the table and inadvertently grasped Eric’s foot. Surprised by the sudden tickling, Eric jumped up and let out a great yelp nearly knocking over Alice’s Dr. Pepper.
“What the heck?!” a voice exclaimed in the darkness reacting to the loud yell.
“Shut up, who’s screaming?” Another person said.
“Sorry you guys, that was me” Eric began to explain. “I was…”
“I was reaching up to get my drink and I accidentally touched his foot instead,” laughed Alice.
The girls from around the room began to laugh and comment.
Bethany turned to Eric and said “I didn’t know you were ticklish,” quite plainly and with a smile.

“I’m not… well I’m…I’m not” Eric stumbled over his words. He wished that everyone would just drop it and continue watching the movie.

“What’s wrong, Eric? Are you afraid I might tickle you again?” Alice said. She mischievously wiggled her fingers at Eric.
Luckily, someone interjected “Guys, I’m still trying to watch the movie!”

Eric felt a pang of relief when Beth responded “Okay, sorry. Let’s all just keep watching.”

Alice, who thought it would have been great fun to gang tickle Eric had a sudden look of anger and disappointment.

‘She can’t tell me what to do! This is more my common room than it is his.’ Thought Alice.

Seeing that the rest of the ladies had calmed down and returned to watching the movie Alice turned around with a frown and laid back on her pillow.

Needless to say a seed had been planted.

December 2nd 3:20 pm Delta Dining Hall
“Come on Beth, he’d be perfect for it!” Alice cajoled.
Being an older sorority, Delta house had a chimney in its foyer. The heating system had long been converted to electric, but it still stood as an ornamental structure. It even had a hole in the back for cleaning that a person could slip in through. The sorority consensus was since this year’s Christmas party would also be the centennial anniversary of Delta house they’d have to really go all out.
Alice thought that a fun thing to do would be to have a guy dress up as Santa and joke around with the guests from the chimney like he was coming down. It would be a great photo opportunity in front of the fireplace and a fun unique thing to do. Most of the other sisters were completely on board. The only problem was finding a volunteer.
“Please Beth!” Alice continued. “We already asked Craig and David and they are both out of town the week before. Plus most of our bf’s are from the athletic department, so they don’t exactly…look…santa-like.”

“Wait, what are you implying!” Beth snapped.

“Nothing! It’s just…Eric is so funny. He’s a theater major so he’d be so good at staying in character and joking around with the guests. You know it’s true.” Alice pleaded with a smile.

Beth thought for a moment. Eric was a pretty great actor, and he was really funny.

“Ok, I will ask him what he thinks of the idea but I’m not making any promises.” Beth relented.

“Oh my god, Beth. You’re awesome. This is gonna be so great, I’m telling you.” Alice said with a smile.

December 19th 5:36 pm

“Are you sure it’s not too big?” Eric asked examining his body now swimming in a large red Santa Clause costume.

“No. It looks fine” Alice said helping him synch up the large black belt.

Eric reached for the Santa hat and fake beard.
“No, you won’t need those come with me” She said, leading Eric to the Foyer.

The Delta House foyer was completely decked out for the Christmas party and Centennial reunion. Tinsel, red and white streamers, intricate snowflake paper sculptures hung from the ceiling. The floor was covered in fake snow and there were stuffed snowmen all around the room. Not to mention the ivy and holly leaf arrangements. Eric was actually impressed.

As Alice lead him back through the foyer she could see guests beginning to arrive.
“Quickly,” she barked. “In here!”

Alice opened the storage closet door behind the fireplace and lead Eric inside. The room was covered in shelves stacked with Halloween and Valentine’s day decorations except for one wall with a large metal door (the sort you’d see in front of a laundry chute.) Alice gripped the handle of the large metal door and swung it open releasing a small cloud of soot.

“Wait, are you sure it’s not toxic in there?” Eric asked.

“Yeah it’s fine. This hasn’t been used to start a fire in like 50 years. Just climb up that stepladder and slip down in.” Alice said in a hurry.

“Hold on, so I’m just going to be standing in the chimney?” Eric continued his questioning.

“Look, Beth said you could do it. So if you can’t I’m just going to have to tell her the centennial she planned is ruined.” Alice said with an attitude.

“I mean, I can do it.” Eric said after thinking for a moment. He climbed to the top of the stepladder and sat on the edge of the opening. Pivoting his legs into the hole he carefully slipped his body down through the hatch and into the fireplace. He was working his way down when he called to Alice.

“Hey, Alice?!” his voice echoed through the large brick column. It was extremely dark and all he could see above was a small stream of light coming in through the open hatch.
Alice hurried up the ladder to peer down into the chimney. She saw Eric staring back up at her looking concerned. All Eric could see was a pitch black silhouette of Alice’s head.

“Alice, I think I’m all the way down.” Eric said timidly.

“Ok, can you move?” She asked.

“I think a little. My legs aren’t quite touching the floor but I can kind of swing them I think.”

“Good enough.” She replied.

“Wait, what if I need to use the bathr….”

CLANG

The sound of the metal door being shut echoed through the chimney.

DECEMBER 16th, 6:00 PM

The room had begun to fill up with guests. Seeing as this Christmas party was also a celebration for the anniversary of Delta’s creation women from ages 19 to 62 had filled the foyer. Younger members of the sorority listened intently to tales of the glory days of Delta, while the older sisters looked on with pride knowing their proud traditions lived on.

Several ladies had commented on how funny it was to have Santa stuck in the chimney. Although they couldn’t hear what he was saying, they commented on how the legs dangling from the chimney in red pants and black boots was a delightful touch to the decorations.

Alice had been making her way around the party when she saw Gloria Burnham, a delta officer from ’82 standing near the chimney almost out of egg nog. She quickly made her way over with the pitcher.

“Hello, Ms. Burnham. Would you like me to top off your egg nog?” Alice asked politely.
“Why certainly, Alice. Please call me Gloria though. I have to say, you ladies have really done Delta house proud this year. I’ve never seen the place looking more festive.” Gloria said admiring the decorations.

“Why thank you.” Alice said with a smile filling Gloria’s mug.

“And of course, Santa clause stuck in the chimney is a cute touch as well” chuckled Gloria.

“Haha, I know. Quite the predicament. Ever wondered if Santa was ticklish?” Laughed Alice.

Gloria responded with a hearty laugh.

Alice sat the pitcher of egg nog on the table behind her and bent down to examine Eric’s legs.

“Oh no, haha. You wouldn’t…” Glora said with a smile while she watched Alice unlace Eric’s boots.

Eric having been dangling in the dark for over 20 minutes now was beginning to get concerned.

Suddenly, he felt fingers delicately adjusting the top of his boot. Then a pop as the laces came undone.

“Why…why are you unlacing Santa’s boots?” He said trying his best to stay in character. It didn’t matter what he said as his words came through incoherently muddled through the chimney. He then felt a hand on the back of his heel begin to tug at the large boot. Eric struggled to evade the hand gripping his boot but his range of motion was severely limited, and any attempt to pull away only loosened the boot further.

Soon, Alice was able to pull away the large black boot revealing Eric’s foot, still covered in a black sock.
Eric started to panic a bit. Why would they be taking the boot off? Whatever the answer was, Eric was quite concerned as his current position left him completely at their mercy.

Alice flung the boot over her shoulder causing a loud thud. Gloria couldn’t help but giggle at the sight.
Several other sisters heard the commotion and looked towards the fireplace. Another former sister, Janet Bryce, graduating year 91 decided to see what the fuss was about.
“What on earth are you two doing?” She asked with an incredulous smile.
“We’re just checking to see if Santa Clause is ticklish,” replied Alice, reaching her dainty fingers up Eric’s pant leg.
Once Eric felt the tips of fingers dig under the top of his sock he knew what was happening. Eric tried his best to shake his leg away from Alices hands, but it was pointless. Alice pulled down the black fabric stripping Eric of his sock instantly.

Now Janet and Gloria were laughing loudly at the absurdity of the situation which attracted more sisters.
Gloria set down her Egg Nog and reached for the decorative holly plant. She plucked a large leaf from the arrangement and bent down next to Alice.
“Here, try using this.” Said Gloria with a smile.
Alice took the leaf and brought it to the back of Eric’s foot. Very gently she dragged the leaf along his bare sole to his toes.

The second Eric felt the stiff leaf’s touch he began to freak out. He was already ticklish out of his mind, but he was completely stuck. There was nothing Eric could do to protect his hyperticklish soles, which he knew now were exactly what they wanted.
The sisters delighted in the sight of Eric’s leg spasm and laughed loudly.
“Wow, well it looks like Santa Clause is incredible ticklish,” said Gloria with a chuckle. “Here, hand me the leaf.”
Alice gladly handed the holly leaf to the former sorority President who was now on her knees. Alice then walked to the holly plant to pluck another leaf.
“Now it’s REALLY a delta party!” joked Janet loudly. Her proclamation got the attention of many more sisters. Some looked over at the ladies next to Santa Clauses bare foot and giggled at the sight of it. Even more made their way across the room to see what game they were playing.

Eric, now in a cold sweat prayed earnestly for a miracle, for the sisters to put the boot back on or even let him out. But his prayers landed upon deaf ears as Gloria decidedly brought the ivy leaf back up to his incredibly ticklish sole.

Eric’s torment had only begun.

To Be Continued

I love this! Here`s hoping the story continues,with plenty of Deltas taking advantage of Santa`s predicament!

Love it, a wonderful start. I hope they all get a chance at Santa. Too bad they are unable to reach "other" areas.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back