• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dial T for Tiffer! (Or Tickle!) part 2 FFF/F

Barefoot Linda

We in the TMF all know the magic effect the "cootchies" have on some girls, and Paige is one of them. I used this to my advantage.
"Cootchie, cotchie, coo, Paigey-waigey" I taunted. "Who's a ticklish litte girl, then?"
As I continued tickling the balls of Paige's feet, and she continued to shriek with laughter, she somehow managed to get her fingers between Annie's toes.
"EEEEEEEEEKK!" Annie squealed, and started laughing as loud as Paige.
"Give HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA1 up, Annie!" Paige gasped.
"I HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! won't! I won't! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Annie shot back.
"Why don't you two gigglies just pull away" I said.
"Against the rules." Judy informed me, still gently tickling my feet. (Which I was starting to really enjoy). "It's the same as giving up. Oh, speaking of giving up..."
Whith that, that little bitch (Remember, said with love:angel: ) pulled a feather out of her pocket, and attacked my soles with it. Now there were THREE girls laughing their heads off.
"You gonna give up, Tiffer? Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Judy teased.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No! I can't! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"
"OMG! OMG! OMG!" Paige screamed suddenly. "Tiffer! Stop! I GIVE UP! MERCYYY!!!!"
We all stopped tickling each other. Paige lay there, gasping. Annie was kind of winded. My feet were still tingling from the feather, but Judy was fresh as a daisy (Annie was also too overcome with laughter to continue tickling once Paige got between her toes).
"Paige is it!" Judy giggled, obviously delighted.
"I told you she was good." Annie said.
"Oh, yes! heehee! She really is! You really are heehee Tiffer!"
"All right!" Annie interjected. "Enough with this mutual admiration society! Paige, assume the position!"
Paige groaned, but obediantly got on her bed, stretching her limbs out. It wasn't till then that I noticed the cuffs attatched to it's corners. Annie cuffed her arms above her head, while Judy cuffed her ankles. I stood there, thunderstruck! I was going to get to tickle this georgous girl, and there wasn't thing one she could do about it!
"C'mon, Tiffer!" said Annie, breaking my spell. "You're still the leader1 Pick a spot!"
Do I really have to tell you what spot I picked??? :devil:
As I took my place at Paige's helpless feet, and Annie and Judy got seated near her tummy and underarms, respectively, I said:
"I didn't know you guys were into bondage tickling. Not that that's a BAD thing!"
"Oh, sure" said Annie. "Paige has lot's of fun stuff!"
"That's because she's so wriggly" added Judy.
"O.K. Tiffer, give the word!" said Annie.
I looked straight into Paige's green eyes. They were dancing with merriment, but she said:
"Please, go easy on me! I'm really, REALLY ticklish!"
Like I needed even more egging on, right? So, with an evil smile on my face, I said:
"Not....blinking.....likely!"
I began eagerly spider tickling her smooth soles. She immediately started laughing and sqiurming in her bonds. Annie and Judy then joined in.
"My! She certainly Is wriggly, isn't she?" I said as Paige was thrashing on the bed.
"I told you." said Judy. "Watch this!"
Annie motioned for me to stop tickling. Then Judy moved her face close to Paige's, so their noses were almost touching and said"
"Cootchie, cootchie, coo!", and started tickling her underarms very slowly.
"JUDY! AHHHHHHHH!" was all Paige got out before she dissolved into silent laughter.
"This really gets her" Judy said. "Tickly, tickly, tickly, little girl!"
"She obviously knows about Annie's spot, and you were thoughtful enough to demonstrate what a feather does to me." I said. "Does she know about your hips?"
"Yes, she does!" Judy replied. "and she's merciless!"
"Speaking of merciless," Annie said. "let her up for air, Judy."
"Since we're on the topic of mercy," I said. "How long does Paige get tickled for?"
"Untill we decide she's had enough." Said Annie.
"I've had enough! I've had enough!" Paige said.
"She ALWAYS says that!" Annie said. "Let's show her what enough really means!"
We all began tickling Paige again, with plenty of teasing and taunting thrown in.
"So you guys don't use a safeword or anything?" I asked.
"We've been tickling each other for so lomg," Judy said. "that we know each other's limits."
"You'll have a safeword when we get to tie YOU down!" Annis said, her grin making me shiver a bit. "At least, till we figure out YOUR limits!"
"Let's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! get her HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! now!" Paige managed.
Oh, will you shut UP!" Annie said, feigning exasperation. "Tiffer, shut her up!"
"Gladly!" I said, bending Page's toes back and tickling the now protruding balls of her feet. Amazingly, she stopped thrashing, and just lay there, laughing hysterically! A few minutes after tears started rolling down her cheeks, I guess we had been tickling her for ten to twelve minutes. Judy said:
" NOW she's had enough!"
Annie and Judy uncuffed Paige. She lay there for several moments, still quietly giggling. Finaly she spoke.
"Oh....my....God! Tiffer, you little b-beast!"
"Go ahead, say it!" I told her. "I understand."
"You bitch!" Paige said gigling.
Felling totally accepted, I said:
"Ain't it the truth!"

The End (For now)

What a great ending! Thanks, Tiff, or should I say Linda? :D

Another great Ole Miss true story, Tiffer! :D Keep posting under either of your screen names, Tiffany or Barefoot Linda.

Great story!

:) Wow that was great! I would love to hear more....please continue:(
Great story!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back