• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100 Scary Tales Of Tickle Torture: Tale 27 (Preview)

TickleWatchers

TMF Poster
TALE 27

NOTE: I thought it would be fun and a good idea to post a few previews of this novel. The novel is broken up into several themes which include ghosts, living dolls, vampires, werewolves, etc... Please remember that each story is over 1000+ words in length and there are over 101 stories in all! I hope you enjoy this preview and if you feel like giving this book a shot, please click the link below! Thanks!

If You're Interested In The Book, Please Click Here To Purchase A Copy!

100Tales_bookcover(1).jpg

Amy couldn’t help, but feel a little nervous as Heidi busied herself around the apartment. The girl was picking up magazines, and tucking them under cushions, and going into the kitchen to make sure the dinner she was preparing for them, wasn’t burning. “Are you sure you don’t want me to help?” Amy asked.
“I’m sure. Just relax babe,” Heidi said.
“Ok,” Amy giggled.
Amy and Heidi had been going out for an entire year, and were now celebrating their first anniversary as a couple.
Even though Amy and Heidi had been seeing each other for a year, and spending a lot of time together, there were still several things about Heidi that Amy didn’t know, and today Heidi promised to reveal those things.
“Ok,” Heidi said, heading into the living room and sitting down next to Amy. “It should be ready soon.”
“I can’t wait,” Amy said, leaning her head against the girl’s shoulder. Even though Amy wanted to know more about Heidi, she didn’t want her girlfriend to feel like Amy was trying to push her for an answer.
“So…” Heidi began, clearing her throat. “I think I should go ahead and tell you my biggest secret.”
Amy could tell by Heidi’s tone, that her girlfriend was being serious. Sitting up, she took the girl by the hands and held firmly onto them. “Whatever you have to tell me, I can take it. I love you, ok?” She said, leaning forwards and kissing the girl tenderly on the lips.
“No matter what?” Heidi asked, kissing Amy back.
“No matter what,” Amy said, kissing Heidi one more time.
Heidi nodded. Opening her mouth, Amy watched as two large fangs poked out of the girl’s upper lips. “I’m a vampire,” she said.
“What the…” Amy began, slowly shaking her head. The girl could tell the fangs were real, but wasn’t sure if she could believe Heidi was a vampire. “Wait a second silly,” Amy giggled. “I’ve seen you walk around during the day, you’re not a vampire!”
“I’m a day walker,” Heidi said.
“Seriously?” Amy said.
Heidi nodded and got to her feet. “I can also do this,” Heidi said, leaping backwards. As the girl flew backwards, her body vanished and turned into a plume of smog. Amy watched in shock as the smog floated across the room, suddenly a wolf appeared on the other side of the room.
Amy jumped to her feet. “Heidi! Is that still you?” The girl asked.
The wolf nodded and began trotting back over to Amy, but just as the wolf was about to reach the girl, she turned back into her vampire self. “I don’t suck blood, incase you’re wondering… So? Are we still cool?” Heidi asked, looking away from Amy.
At first Amy didn’t know what to say. She knew Heidi’s secret was big, but she wasn’t expecting it to be that big. The girl shook her head, walking up to Heidi, Amy wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist and held her close to her chest. “Of course silly! I don’t care what you are!”
“Thanks Amy…” Heidi said, blushing. “But I have one more secret,” the girl said, sighing deeply. “I also… enjoying tickle girls.”
“Tickling girls?” Amy said, furrowing her eyebrows. “You mean… You want to tickle me?”
“Maybe…” Heidi said, blushing.
Amy giggled. Slipping off her shoes, the girl laid down on the couch and held up her arms. “You can tickle me, all you want!” The girl proclaimed.
Heidi’s eyes widened and a large smile appeared on her face. “This doesn’t bother you either?” The girl asked.
“It would only bother me if you didn’t want to tickle me! Now hurry up and make me laugh!” Amy cried.
Heidi giggled as she dropped to her knees, and dug her fingers into Amy’s ticklish ribs. Instantly Amy burst into laughter and started kicking her feet wildly. Heidi blushed. She loved the vibrations she felt coming from Amy, she loved how the girl’s cheeks grew bright red, and how the girl had grabbed her hands and was trying to pull them away.
“WOW!” Amy cried, through her ticklish laughter. The girl kicked her feet, and rolled onto her left side, away from Heidi. Heidi giggled at this. Grabbing the girl’s arm, she held it over Amy’s head and began tickling the underarm with her free hand.
Amy yelped loudly and rolled onto her back. “You’re really ticklish!” Heidi said. The girl was surprised she didn’t try tickling Amy before. She had always loved tickling people, and imagined just how ticklish Amy actually was, and now she knew.
Heidi halted her torture for a few seconds, giving Amy time to catch her breath. “Thanks,” Amy breathed, the girl was still giggling even though she wasn’t being tickled anymore.
“No problem,” Heidi said, getting to her feet. Taking Amy’s feet into her hands, the girl held them firmly under one arm. “Let me know when you’re ready!” She warned.
Amy giggled. “You’re going to be mean to me, aren’t you?” She asked.
“A little,” Heidi giggled.
Amy settled down on the cushion. Taking a deep breath she nodded. “Ready.”
Heidi began tickling each of Amy’s feet. Once more Amy started laughing hysterically and wriggling wildly on the couch. “OH… GOD!” The girl cried, pounding her fists against the couch cushions.
Heidi gave Amy’s left foot a quick tickle before moving onto the right one. Her nails raked across the creamy, ticklish skin.
Heidi’s fingers made short work of the middles of Amy’s feet, she then moved them over the girl’s arches, and heels.
Amy’s laughter grew louder. “W-WAIT! BREAK! BREAK!” Amy cried.
Heidi fought the urge to keep tickling, but decided to let Amy go. “Sorry about that sweetheart,” the girl said.
Amy sat up and giggled. “No, don’t be,” she said, kissing her love, gently on the lips. “I only stopped you because of dinner. I don’t want you to burn it silly!”
Heidi’s eyes went wide. “Dinner!” She cried, running into the kitchen. Seconds later the girl said, “everything’s fine! It’s not burnt!”
When Heidi entered the living room, Amy saw the girl was holding something in her hands. “What’s that for?” Amy asked, pointing at the object Heidi was holding.
“This is rope,” The girl said, holding it up so Amy could see. “I think I’m going to tie you up the next time I tickle you, I don’t want you to squirm around too much when I’m having fun!”

NOTE: PLEASE PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 31 AND 41. THE NUMBER THE FIRST PERSON CHOOSES WILL BE THE NEXT TALE I'LL PUBLISH. I WANTED TO LEAVE IT UP TO MY READERS TO DECIDE WHICH STORY THEY WOULD LIKE TO GET A PREVIEW OF.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back