• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Blonde Girl Tickle Attacked!

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Go to my devianart page to get stories early; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

Courtney drove her car up to an address she had seen for a portable pool. She was a 19 year old blonde with

big green eyes, and a soft belly. She wore he her forest green string bikini under her outfit, made up of short shorts, and a pink tank-top,

exposing her belly. She reproached the small brick house with a make-shift garden. She knocked on the door,

and an old lady answered, the old lady had to been in her 80's her skin was dry, and covered in liverwort spots,

and was extremely wrinkled. She had small squinted brown eyes, short curly grey hair, 4 feet 8 inches tall, and short nails.

"Yes dear?" She said in a deep southern ancient.

"Is this the place with the pool?" Asked Courtney.

"It sure is Hun, go on in." Said the old lady happily. Courtney walked in, she felt something squeeze her side,

she squealed and flinched away. She saw the old lady smiling.

"Whats the you?" Asked Courtney.

"Guilty." Said the old woman smiling. "Sorry if that tickled, I just wanted to feel that tummy."

"Oh it's fine." Said Courtney. They started to walk to the back of the door.

"Can I please just tickle your tummy just a little?" Asked the old lady.

"No, I'm really ticklish." Said Courtney in a serious tone. The old lady ignored and started to squeeze Courtney's sides.

"HEHEHEHEHE! STOP!" Laughed Courtney. Courtney quickly slipped away. "Listen I'm flattered you like my belly, but

I came her for the pool."

"Oh, alright." Said the old woman. But Courtney didn't know is at that point, a plan hatched in her head. "Well

this is the pool." Courtney was surprised for a portable pool, it was large. Courtney stepped outside, and stripped down into her bikini.

The old lady had to hold herself back from tickling her perfect belly.

"I'm going to take a dip, so I'll be back soon."

"Oh, ok." Said the old woman. And she walked back into her house. 5 minutes later, Courtney walked back into the house.

"I love the pool!" Said Courtney.

"Oh dear." Said the old woman "You just swam, you need to wash up!"

"Oh no, I'm fine." Said Courtney.

"Oh no, I insist." The woman smiled.

"Oh, ok." Said Courtney, she walked into the bathroom.

"I'll have your shirt and shorts outside the bathroom door." Said The old woman.

Courtney had finished her shower, she dried off, so her blonde hair was shinning like new, and so her body was smooth and clean. She put on her now dry bikini

on, She walked out, expecting to find her clothes on the floor, but there were no clothes, she was stuck wearing her forest green string bikini,

she walked around looking for her clothes, she looked outside her clothes weren't there, she opened a door, and found a king sized bed, she saw her clothes

hanging up on the other side of the room. She walked in, and felt her sides being squeezed, she giggled and climbed on the bed.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! Whats going on!?" She turned her head to see the old lady tickling her sides.

"HEHEHEHEY I-I-I SAID I HATE BEING TICKLED!!!!"

"But I love tickling that tummy!" Replied The Smiling Old Lady.

"C-C-CUT IT OUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!"

"Oh? So you want me to tickle you here?" The Woman started to squeeze Courtney's midriff. Courtney was in a sea of laughs.

The Woman started to sing a made up song. "Tummy Tickles, Tummy Tickles, squishy, squishy, sqiushy! So soft, so soft, and the tummy is all mine!"

"YOUR SIHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEK!" Laughed and squirmed Courtney.

"Look at you're squirmin' tummy!" Said The Old Lady. "I bet you it could squirm more!" The Old Woman stuck her finger

into Courtney's bellybutton, and then stated to shake her finger, causing Courtney to giggle and squirm, her soft

belly wobbling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NO! NO! STOP! PLEAHEHEHESE!" Begged Courtney, her face turning red.

"wiggle, wiggle!" Cheered the old lady as she started shacking her finger faster and tickling Courtney's left rib.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! NOT THEEEEERREEE! HAHAHAHAHA!" The Old Lady moved her fingers up, dances her wiggling fingers on Courtney's armpits.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOHHAAWWWWWDDD!!!! HAHAHAHHA! PRETTY PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES! NO! NO! NO! The old lady was having to much fun, she moved her hands down and started

squeezing the poor girl's sides .

"How about some raspberries?" The old lady blew hard into Courtney's belly. "PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT."

"NNNNNAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE!"

"PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Laughed Courtney, her eyes watering. The Old Lady didn't give, blowing another time into Courtney's stomach.

"PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Your tummy is so soft, perfect for more tickling!" "PPPPFFFFHHHHHHHTTTT!!!!!"

"I never suspected a kind old lady to be such a pain!" Yelled Courtney.

"This would of happened if you would of just let me tickle that cute lil' tummy of yours! PPPPPFFFFHHHHTTTT!!!!" The old lady started kneading all over poor

Courtney's belly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"So squishy!" Said the old lady, proceeding to knead faster.

"HEHEHE! CUT IT OUT CRAZY!" Begged Courtney.

While kneading Courtney, the old lady said. "The only crazy thing is how soft your tummy is!" The old lady went back to Courtney's bellybutton, but this time,

she started to lick the inside of Courtney's belly button!

"WOAH! WOAH! WHAT?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO! NO! HAHAHAHA!" Yelled Courtney as she felt the slimy tounge ticle more.

The old lady stopped. "Your so tasty!" she said, before she went back to licking.

"EHEHE! PLEHEHEHEHES! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Begged Courtney.

"Almost done!" Said The old lady. She blew another raspberry. "PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!

"LADY! LADY PLEASE! I NEED YOU TO STOP! HAHAHA! I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT!!!!!" Screamed Courtney, tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh your a tough girl!" Said the Old lady, as she started to knead and lick Courtney's unprotected belly."You could take a little tickling!"

"T-T-THIS ISN'T A LITTLEHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You really want me to stop?" Asked the old woman, looking in Courtney's eyes. "Then beg!"

Courtney would usually give up so quickly but she had had enough. "HAHAHA! PLEASE MASTER PLEHEHEHES!!!! I CAN'T TAKE!!!!! HAHAHAHA!" Courtney had tried her best.

"UUUUUMMMMMM... NO! PPPPPFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!" Laughed the old lady.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" Laughed Courtney.

"I'm just kidding!" Laughed the old lady, she released Courtney, she slipped of the bed, her crying, shacking, red, sweaty body have enough tickling. The old

lady walked out the room saying; "Enjoy the pool!"

I liked this a lot - nice work. I love stories that are somewhat innocent, and that could, in some form, plausibly happen. Courtney's an appealing character :)

Oh you posted it here too? Nice!

This was a request of mine and a very good one, thanks again HappyTriangle :)

Awesome! Love stories with belly tickling and raspberries!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back