• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I’ll Be Stuck for Christmas FFFFF/M Part 2

parpignollord

If you can find it in your heart to forgive my grammatical mistakes I would be ever so grateful.

Here's the second part to my story.

---------------------------------

“Heheheh, hey now. Don’t do that…you don’t want to be on the naughty list do you? Ho, ho…” Eric’s speech trailed on as he tried to talk his way out of his predicament. Unfortunately, the acoustics of the chimney caused his speech to become unintelligible through the constant echoing.

Not that his attempts at bargaining would have been effective anyhow.

Gloria began to slowly stroke the sole of Eric’s foot with the leaf, back and forth. Eric reflexively tried to yank his foot out of the way, but his current position lodged in the brick tube only afforded him an inch or two of leeway. There was little to nothing he could do to escape the tickling.

“Oh nohohoho, plehehehehse nohohohoho, I can’t stahahahahand, nohohohoho,” said Eric. His laughter rapidly filled the chimney and spread into the foyer for all to hear. Now sisters of the Delta house from the dorms to the kitchens could hear the commotion. Most of whom left what they were doing to investigate.

“Hahahahaha nohohohohahahahaha” echoed through the party like a siren. Gloria turned to Alice.

“There we go, I knew he was supposed to be jolly,” Gloria said. Alice giggled and brought her leaf down to stroke the top of Eric’s foot.

Eric’s panic increased once he felt the second leaf glide across the top of his toes. There was no way he could tense his foot which would prevent the sensations. He then began to hit the brick walls of the chimney which his fists in hopes that the sisters would hear his struggle and grant him mercy.

Unfortunately, the walls were dense and the they were blasting Carrie Underwood’s Christmas album. All the ladies of Delta house could hear was Eric’s frenzied laughter, which only inspired them further.

“Alice, move” said Natalie, one of Delta’s most recent pledges turned sisters. She had plucked her own holly leaf and was trying to take Alice’s spot.

“I want to try pulling one between his toes,” she said eagerly.

“Excuse me, wait your turn,” Alice said flippantly.

Gloria stopped tickling Eric’s foot for just a moment to address the women.
“Ladies, ladies. Let’s not argue. Besides... "

She coyly pointed at Eric's other leg.

"Santa DOES have another foot you know…”

Alice and Natalie both looked at Eric’s left foot, still encased in a large black boot. Natalie immediately began to unlace the second boot while Alice turned to Gloria.

“See,” Alice said addressing her new mentor “THAT’S why you were president 3 years in a row.”

“What can I say?” Joked Gloria as she began to tickle his sole once more.

Eric hadn’t thought things could get much worse when he felt another hand begin to unlace his second boot.

“ohohohohoh nohohoho, please nohohoho. I can’t stahahahahand ihihihihih…” cried Eric. Once again his pleas fell upon delightedly ignorant ears.

Natalie stripped Eric of his second sock, exposing his sensitive foot. A second pledge pulled yet another leaf from the arrangement and bent down next to Natalie.

Eric all but went beserk from the tickling sensations on his second foot. Now with with 40 fingers tickling every inch of his feet, the sensations were too much for him to bare. Eric wiggled his legs futilely and pounded the brick walls as hard as he could, all the while his laughter increasing in volume.

More and more sisters gathered around the fireplace to see the spectacle. Young and old the ladies happily tickled and tickled Eric’s helpless feet. All the while, Erics “joyful” laughter filled the air. Suddenly an assertive voice came from behind the crowd.
“Excuse me!” The voice said with authority. “What is going on here?”

The ladies stopped tickling Eric’s feet ever so briefly to see Bethany standing with her hands on her hips. Although she didn’t look particularly mad, she seemed to want some answers.

“Bethany, hey, um…well. We were helping Eric with um…” Alice tried to make excuses. Some pledges giggled at her attempts while other former Deltas looked on with confusion.

“You see, Eric was” she continued “stuck and…”

“Hold on just a moment,” Gloria said with authority “do these young man’s legs belong to your boyfriend or something?”

“Well, yes. I assume so” Bethany replied.

“Oh dear, he must be the most ticklish man I’ve ever seen, haha. Can you two even…um…ahem” Gloria asked genuinely.

Bethany hesitated at first having the attention of all the partygoers.

“Well, it maybe a little difficult. I mean, one time I did accidentally poke him in the side and he fell off the bed.” Bethany admitted with a furrowed and reluctant smile. The rest of the guests laughed at the notion.

If Eric could have heard Bethany’s admission he would have turned red, but he was just grateful for the rest. He tried his best to catch his breath while he could.

Gloria motioned to the chimney.

“Looks like he isn’t rolling out of there any time soon” she said. Deep down she knew Bethany would want in on the fun.

Bethany looked over her boyfriend’s predicament. His legs dangling helpless in thin red pants, feet completely bare. She had to admit to herself in might be sort of fun to tickle him for a while. The one time she tried to give him a foot rub he flipped out. Maybe this was just what he needed.

“Oh, hold on” Alice said excitedly.

Alice took a long green ribbon from the wall and bent down to Erics legs. She took the ribbon and wrapped it around his legs. Before he could fend off the attempt, Alice pulled the bow tight bringing his legs together.

Eric felt his legs being bound by something. His heart sank.

“Oh no, please no” he said softly, knowing he was completely at their mercy.

The ladies giggled at the “gift” Alice had presented. Bethany laughed as well. She just couldn’t resist.

She kneeled by the fireplace and examined Erics feet. Bringing her hands up the remembered her mani/pedi yesterday when she got nail extensions.

‘Man, I’m sure glad I’m not Eric right now’ the thought bringing her fingers up to her boyfriend’s heels.

Nothing could prepare Eric for the sensations which were about to shoot through his body. As she dragged her manicured nails across his debilitating ticklish feet, Eric’s brain immediately went into overload.
“Bwahahahahaha no, hahahahahahahah no hahahHAHAHAHAHA” he squealed reflexively. His protests echoed through the foyer.
The ladies of Delta collectively laughed at his struggling feet and maniacal laughter.
“Looks like she hit a nerve” joked one sister.
Bethany raked her fingernails back and forth across his feet for minutes while the party continued. It was truly cathartic.
‘A woman should be allowed to tickle her boyfriend’ she reminded herself.

Eric, meanwhile was in a brick tomb of agony. He tried his best to hit his head on the brick wall to combat the ticklish assault on his brain. But alas, the front padding of the Santa costume prevented such release. Eric was forced to stay immobilized laughing and the torments like a madman.

Bethany was about to spread Eric’s toes apart and begin tickling in between them when suddenly her cell phone went off. She retrieved her phone from her pocket and saw that it was the airline she had booked her tickets home on.

‘Crap, this can’t be good’ she thought and she left the chimney to take the call.

“Sorry guys, I’ve got to take this” she said apologetically.

“Wait a second. The party can’t just be over like that…” Janet said with concern.

Bethany surveyed the room and saw the dozens of young and mature ladies still waiting to tickle Santa. She looked back at Erics legs dangling helplessly.

“Tis the season” she said rolling her eyes gesturing the guests to the chimney. Delta ladies rushed to the hearth to resume the ticklish assault on Eric’s bound legs. Dozens of fingers danced around every inch of his feet, and even up his pant legs.

“NOT AGAIN NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eric’s laughter once again filled the air as Bethany made her way back to take the call.

Alice looked at the swarm of Delta sisters keeping Eric in hysterics and felt pretty proud of herself. Her good mood was dashed however, when she remembered that she couldn’t make it home this Christmas. She had forgotten to purchase tickets earlier and by the time December came around airfare was way too expensive.

Alice glanced over at Bethany and saw she looked annoyed with the person on the phone. She walked over to see what was the matter.

“What’s up Beth?” Alice asked once the phone call was over.

“Ugh, the dumb airline made a mistake scheduling my flight. They said the only other available seat to Phoenix is leaving in an hour, so if I want to go home I have to leave now.” Bethany explained.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry,” said Alice. “What about Eric, is he supposed to be on the same flight?”

“No, Eric’s family lives about 2 hours away so he’s just going to drive to visit them. Damn, speaking of Eric can you let him know what’s up? I’ll text him later, but just have no time right now,” requested Bethany.

“Oh, of course,” Alice replied. “It’s the least I can do.”

The two hugged and Bethany made her way to the dorms to get her suitcase.

Alice retrieved Eric’s pants from the closet in preparation to help him out of the chimney. She looked towards the ladies still tickling Eric’s vulnerable feet and chuckled.

‘This might be the best Christmas party ever’ she thought. ‘I hate to shut it down.’

Her thoughts were interrupted however by a sudden vibration. It was Eric’s cell phone in his pants pocket. She slipped it out and saw he had just received a text message.

‘When do you think you’ll be arriving?’ – Mom

Alice looked at the throng of ladies tickling Eric into insanity, then back at the phone.

Seeing as Santa was pre-occupied Alice thought it might be the right time to be a bit naughty…

To be continued

Wonderful continuation! Do have the sorority girls tickle him insane for at least 24 hours, with no mercy whatsoever. :devil:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back