• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

100 Scary Tales Of Tickle Torture: Tale 33 (Preview)

WrittenForLaugh

NOTE: I thought it would be fun and a good idea to post a few previews of this novel. The novel is broken up into several themes which include ghosts, living dolls, vampires, werewolves, etc... Please remember that each story is over 1000+ words in length and there are over 101 stories in all! I hope you enjoy this preview and if you feel like giving this book a shot, please click the link below! Thanks!

If You're Interested In The Book, Please Click Here To Purchase A Copy!

NOTE: This preview is copy and pasted from the original word file. The novel itself does not look scrunched up like this.

TALE 33
“Let me go!” Amy roared, as she pulled hard against the two large men who carried her through the dungeon. To her left and right, the girl could see other prisoners, reaching through the bars, trying to grab at the girl. “JERK!” Amy screamed, kicking away a strange man’s hand, that had gotten too close to her legs.
The two guards finally stopped in front of an empty cell. Opening the iron doors, they dropped her down on the bed, bound her arms over her head, and her feet to the bottom of the bed.
“Let me go!” The girl roared.
The guards laughed as they headed out of the room. Soon another girl entered the cell. She was garbed in a long, bright blue dress, with matching white gloves and shoes tied tightly to her feet. “Hello,” the woman said, smiling down at the girl. “My name is Katie, and I’m here to take care of you,” the girl said.
“What do you mean take care of me?!” Amy demanded, pulling on her binds.
“I mean listen to your story and help you through it,” Katie said, smiling warmly and patting the girl gently on the leg. “Tell me what’s bothering you.”
Amy sighed deeply. The girl wasn’t sure if she could trust Katie or not. Glancing around the dungeon, she knew she didn’t have a choice. Chains dangles from the ceiling of the dungeon, and covered with wooden stocks, stretch racks, and other cruel weapons of torture.
“Alright…” The girl began. “A few days ago I saw a werewolf coming out of my neighbors home. I tried to tell the mayor, but he refused to listen. Instead he sent me here, he said I was crazy!”
“Oh dear, I see!” Katie said, nodding.
“You believe me?” Amy asked furrowing her eyebrows.
“Of course I do,” Katie said, nodding. “I believe you think you saw a werewolf, I bet it was just a giant dog,” the girl said.
Amy shook her head. “No! It was a werewolf!”
“No… it was a big dog,” Katie said, digging her fingers into Amy’s underarms. Amy burst into ticklish laughter and began wriggling hard in her binds. The girl pulled and tugged against her binds, she kicked her feet wildly and tried desperately to escape the torture, but the binds were too strong for her.
“ST-STOP IT!” Amy cried, through her ticklish laughter. The girl’s chest heaved, her cheeks grew bright red, and her laughter grew louder and more desperate. “NO MORE… DON’T!” The girl screamed, loudly. Her laughter bounced and reverberated off the stone walls of the dungeon.
“You saw a big dog, right?” Katie said, smiling warmly at the girl.
Amy tried desperately to speak, but she was laughing too hard. The girl was bouncing wildly on the bed, her body shook as the tickling slowly wore on. “N-NO MORE! PLEASE!” The girl cried.
Katie’s fingers moved from Amy’s underarms, and began tickling the girl’s ribs. She gave each rib a quick tickle before moving onto the next one. When she finally tickled the last rib, the girl spread her fingers wide and attacked them all at once.
Amy’s eyes widened, and the girl screamed loudly. After several long seconds, the girl started laughing once more.
Katie’s gentle smile never changed, even when she began tickling Amy’s belly. The girl tickled the muscles in the girl’s stomach, and then dug her index finger into the girl’s navel.
“NO MORE!” Amy cried, tears began trickling down the girl’s bright red cheeks.
Katie giggled. “You poor dear! Do you remember seeing a giant dog now?” The girl asked, tickling Amy’s sides once more.
“IDIOT… IT… WAS… A… WEREWOLF!” Amy screamed.
Katie slowly shook her head. Moving, the girl was now sitting in front of Amy’s bare feet. “I hope this will help you remember things more clearly,” Katie said, as she began tickling both of Amy’s feet at the same time. The girl’s fingers danced wildly over the sensitive soles, and Amy’s laughter was now booming and more desperate.
Katie raked her nails up and down the middle of the girl’s soles. After several long moments of this, she dug her fingers between each of the girl’s toes. “PLEASE! NO MORE! I’M DYING!” Amy screamed.
Katie ignored the girl. Instead she began tickling Amy’s heels. Amy tried desperately to move her feet, but thanks to the binds keeping them down, the girl wasn’t able to move her heels in the slightest.
Katie focused on this part of Amy’s feet for the longest time. Finally after ten minutes, and Amy’s laughter had turned to sobs, the girl halted her torture. “What do you remember, now?” The nurse asked, gently.
“A… big…” Amy breathed. “Werewolf!”
Katie’s shoulders sagged. “Poor dear. I think I need to increase your therapy,” the girl said, reaching for Amy’s feet once more.
When Katie finally halted her torture, Amy’s vision had turned blurry. “Alright dear,” Katie said, getting to her feet and undoing the knots on Amy’s limbs. “We’ll bring your supper to you very soon, you relax and get some exercise. Ok?” The girl said.
Before Amy could stand, Katie stepped out of the cell, and closed the door behind her.
Amy swung her bare feet over the side of the bed. “Crap… why won’t anyone believe me?” The girl asked.
“I believe you…” Came a voice.
Amy glanced up and spotted a guard standing on the other side of the cell door. He wore a large smile on his face.
“Don’t mock me,” Amy said, wiping the tears from her eyes.
“I’m not mocking you,” the guard said. “I’m serious. I believe you about the werewolf.”
“Why?” Amy asked, furrowing her eyebrows.
“Because…” The guards body started to change, soon he looked like a hulking wolf in a guards uniform. “This is why!” The guard said, laughing evilly.
Amy jumped to her feet, and pressed her back against the back of the cell. The girl nearly screamed when she saw the other guards in the dungeon start to change, not only that, but the other prisoners in the dungeon started to change as well.
“KATIE!” Amy cried.
“Yes Amy?” Katie said.
Amy dropped to her knees, and began laughing manically. Katie had appeared from the back of the dungeon. She too was a werewolf.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back