• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turkish Delight f/m

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Turkish Delight f/m

"At the dawn of Narnia, certain rules were set. The most profound being that should an inhabitant of Narnia sacrifice his life for another, he would rise again. One of the later, more intricate rules is as follows: should the witch of the north castle mutually bond with a Son of Adam, that particular Son of Adam could never, from there on out, defeat the witch. That bond consisted of 'laughter' and 'life'."

I am wondering through my Great Aunt Judy's mansion of a house as it is my first time staying with her. I had seen her before, but I was much younger, and it was at my own house previously. I am nineteen now and yet am bewildered like a child at the size and intricate detail of her estate.

I stumble into an old-fashioned, Victorian looking bedroom with a couple of bookshelves and a large wardrobe. Feeling slightly curious, I open the creaky door of he wardrobe and step inside. I walk, as it is longer inside than it looks, and brush past the fur costs that kind the racks of the interior.

I continue, until I stumble upon snow. Actual snow. I am outside in what looks like an alpine forest during mid-winter. The sun shines brightly and the pure, shining snow upon the trees gleams in the morning light. I begin to walk among the great wood in awe and frank disbelief. I hear the sounds of birds chirping and the breeze isn't very strong, making the air seem less freezing.

As I trudge through the snow-covered ground, I hear a distant jingling. The sound gets louder and clearer, as I realize its the unmistakable chime of sleigh bells. The ringing chime becomes very loud as I make out a moving shape in the near distance.
I step out of the main path, and crouch near a thick birch. A large, majestic sleigh rides near me, being dragged by two, massive polar bears. I can see, faintly, that a tall woman is driving the bears.

When the sleigh nears my hiding spot, it abruptly stops. I crouch even lower, and look through a crevice in he branches to see the woman. She is fair-skinned and drop dead gorgeous. Her long, blonde hair is up in an exotic bun, with a few wavy strands hanging down. Upon her golden head is a crown of pure ice, that stands out starkly like the mountains. Her face is pure looking, and her luscious lips are of a thick, pink hue. She is wearing a silver corset, which reveals her unmistakably ample cleavage. Over her slender shoulders she wears a large, thick white coat of fur, which hangs down to her feet.

"I know you are there, Son of Adam," she says in a beautiful voice.

I slowly stand up and emerge from the thicket. Getting a better look at her now, I realized the immense amount of beauty she truly possessed.

"How did you come here?" She asked sternly.

I stumbled with my words, still not fully aware of my current state of being,"I, uh...found it, in a closet."

"Did Aslan send for you, answer me now!" She demanded.

I noticed that her right hand reached for something under her coat, I supposed a weapon of some kind.

"Who? I don't know Aslan...I just came here accidentally," I responded.

Her expression suddenly changed. She smiled at me, and I got a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart. She opened her arms to me, and without any recognition of the situation, I ran to her. I leaped onto he sleigh and gave her a tight hug. I wasn't sure what compelled me to do so, but I was glad I did. Her body was warm and shapely against my own, as my member in pants soon realized.

She laughed heartily at my sudden gesture, but she returned the favor all the same. When we were done embracing, she asked my name.

"Art," I said as I pushed my hair back awkwardly.

She giggled at my shy attitude.

"There's no need to act different around me, Art! I am with you here, alone in his vast forest. There's no need to hold back anything!" She stated sweetly.

The very idea of what she had just told me aroused me very much.

"Please, sit, Art," she began,"Im sure you are very tired from traveling from another realm."

The sleigh itself was large inside, and there was no bench to sit on. It's interior was entirely a king-sized bed, in which one could sprawl out and sleep like a baby instantly.

I sat down next to her, as she was already very close to me.

"It wasn't too bad, I haven't been here for long," I spoke.

She winked at me,"You must be freezing to death at least!" and wrapped her fur coat around me. We were now basically cuddling together under a warm, velvety-soft fur pelt, alone in a sleigh. I was almost in Heaven.

"So tell me about yourself, Art, do you know anything about Narnia?" She asked in a sexy tone.

"I have..I no absolutely nothing about Narnia," I laughed at myself for my stupidity.

She stared a me longingly, her eyes locked with mine.

"I actually have," I began but was interrupted.

As I began to talk, she playfully pushed me onto my back and held my wrists down with her strong hands. I looked up at her sexy body which had a draping fur coat that hung down against my body. She smiled at me, and leaned down as she kissed me passionately.

Over in the green lands, near Aslan's camp, Mr. Beaver brought terrible news to the head centaur.
"Mr. Centaur, Sir, it's the White Witch! She has a Son of Adam!" Mr. Beaver cried.

"Where! We must find them before she makes the bond," she replied sternly.

A few soldiers were gathered, and the centaur led a search party for the alleged Son of Adam...

Her tongue wrestled with mine, as my mouth was locked in he sweet lips. I could smell her feint perfume, which was of a highly sensual aroma. My penis had rose in my pants as her supple hips leaned against mine. She moaned into my mouth, while I wished I was completely naked.

Then she let go of my wrists, but yet, they were still in place. She had sealed them to the bed with some form of spell. I lied there immobile, as she pleasured my mouth.

Then she sat up, much to my disappointment.

"I am going to bring you to a new place of pleasure and mirth," she said.

My eyes went wide, and I got the feeling in the lit of my stomach as I did right before a roller coaster.

Then I saw her take out a glass jar of some sweet-looking desert. She opened the jar, and I immediately got a whiff of some, fruity, sugary pastry. She reached into the jar and grabbed a handful of he sticky, bread-like substance. She then smeared it all over my feet, which sent a tingle up my leg. She made sure both of my feet were lathered with the dessert, before she turned back around and straddled my waist.

"Supper, my sweets," she said.

At first I wasn't sure who she was talking too, and then I found out it was the polar bears. She began to unbutton my pants as I heard the gargantuan mammals walk over to the back of the sleigh. She then let my cock free, which sprung out at her fully erect.

The polar bears sniffed the fresh air, and then they stood up with their paws and leaned over the sleigh. Then I felt it.

" hehehe...hehehehehehehaaa stohahahahpp," I giggled.

She simply smiled at me. The polar bears had begun vigorously lapping at my ticklish feet. Heir large, warm tongues licked and lapped at my toes and soles of my feet as I laughed with delight.

"Does it feel good?" She asked.

I just kept giggling as she began to grope my cock. I moaned through the giggling and gasped with shock, as she revealed her shaven, pure vagina, and allowed my cock entry.

"We have to find the white witch, or else here will be no way of stopping her!" Cried the Centaur.

The search party dashed wildly through the lake lands as they charged through with weariness.

My body was in a pleasurable overload. She began rocking up and down on me, her soft hands against my chest. The polar bears began nibbling on my toes to reach some larger chunks of their food.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thatttt tickllessss!" I cried aloud.

I wriggled my feet as this beautiful enchantress rode my cock with a purpose. She then leaned down, allowing her large breasts to press up against me. She then began giving my neck a hickey as I moaned with laughter. I was ready to explode, but I wanted to make it last.

"Hahahahaa ohhhhhahahaha thhhiisss iisssss toohohohoho muccchhh!" I screamed.

She ignored my comment, and simply kept sucking on my neck, while she thrusted her hips onto my waist.

Then I heard a distant call through the forest,"The white witch! Her trail leads this way!"

I could hear he pounding of many hooves on the ground, and I noticed the woman who was dominating my senses looking up in urgency.

In a last resort cause, she continued "doing" me, and began tickling my sides with her tantalizing fingernails.

"HHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA AAAAAHAHHHHHHHH!" I laughed loudly as I came hard into her sweet, spongy vaginal walls.

I laughed and laughed as I heard the cried of the search party near me. And when I was done, I felt very sleepy as the white witch gave me one last kiss...

I woke in my Great Aunt's house. I must have fallen asleep on the couch.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back