• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AJ Lee's ticklish torment

RickyN

TMF Regular
Hello all I'd like to start off by saying that this is my first story so please be kind, I've read stories on this site for quite some time and I saw this in the requests so I thought I'd see what I can and can't do as regards writing! Anyway hope you enjoy.

Natalya paced around backstage. She had been told by the authority that tonight would be her last shot at the divas title and if she did not win there would be no chance of a title match as long as AJ Lee was still champion. Natalya had lost all of her previous encounters with AJ and Natalya knew that in those matches she had given her all only to come up short due to constant interference from AJ's personal bodyguard Tamina. However that would not happen as tonight Tamina was banned from ringside and any interference from her would see AJ lose the title automatically. AJ knew her well from her previous encounters so Natlya knew that she needed to come up with something extra special to beat her tonight.

The time came for Natalya's big opportunity had come. She was waiting patiently in the ring for her opponent, it was now or never for Natalya. AJ Lee's music hit and she emerged from backstage dressed in a black tank top that just covered her breasts leaving her firm stomach exposed, a pair of short denim shorts and her patented knee high converse with her long black socks peeking over the top of her boots. She skipped to the ring in her usual fashion feeling confident, even without Tamina by her side she was confident that she had the ability to beat Natalya. She had studied Natalya's move set inside out and knew every weapon in her arsenal, or so she thought.

The bell rang and both divas locked up in the centre of the ring. Natalyas power shoved AJ back towards the turnbuckle, the first psychological blow had been landed. However AJ was not about to back down and came at Natalya with a flurry of offense. Kicks forearms, slaps all finding their mark until AJ's momentum was stopped with a fierce clothesline. It was at this moment that AJ noticed that lace on her right converse had become undone making her boot feel a bit looser however she didnt see this as an immediate problem. Natalya realised that the clothesline had knocked the momentum right out of AJ and saw this as the time to bring the match down to her tempo and slowly wear down and pick apart the divas champion. Natalya picked up a dazed AJ and in an attempt to wear her down locked her in an abdominal stretch. AJ's ribs were now exposed as she flt her body being contorted. In an effort to put more pressure on AJ's ribs Natalya made a claw with her hand and placed in firmly on AJ's exposed flesh. Natalya expected to hear a groan from AJ but instead she heard something much different, she heard a giggle. Natalya, who was suprised by her reaction repeated the same claw like movement again towards AJ's exposed ribs and again she got the same reaction, giggling. It suddenly dawned on Natalya what was happening and her mind began to spin into action. Divas champion AJ Lee was ticklish and Natalya intended to use this to her advantage.

Natalya still had AJ locked in the abdominal stretch but she decided to test out just how ticklish AJ was. Instead of keeping the pressure of her hand firmly on AJ's exposed flesh Natlya decided to let her fingers dance up and down AJ's sensitive ribs. AJ's mind was racing, she knew how incredibly ticklish she was she couldnt believe that Natalya had discovered her weakness and was actually tickling her! By now AJ's steady stream of giggles and turned into ferocious laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT! REFHAHAHAHA SHE CANT DO THIS HAHAHAHA" She managed to cry between between breathes. But as far as the referee knew this was all perfectly legal. Natalya's fingers picked up pace as they digged into AJ's perfectly toned tummy, Natalya could feel the muscle in AJ's stomach bouncing up and down with each gasping breath as the torment continued for AJ. "Just give up AJ, that's all you have to do and this will all be over" Natalya told AJ. "HAHAHAHAHA NEVER HAHAHAHA" AJ screamed as she struggled for breath.She still couldnt comprehend what was happening to her, after all she was the diva's the champion, this was a title match, and Natalya was trying to make AJ tap out......by tickling her! And it was working, the sensitive brunette didnt know how much longer she could put up with this torture, she felt weaker with every breath but she knew how much the title mean to her and she couldnt give up! By this time Natlya's fingers had found there way to AJ's belly button "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" was all that could be heard from the ticklish brunette was Natalya's fingers dug deep into her belly button. AJ Lee was getting weaker and weaker until finally her legs buckled and she was momentarily out of the hold.

Natalya stared and a weakened AJ Lee who was desperately crawling towards the ropes, panting and gasping for air, the anguish clear to see on her pretty face. Her hair was now stuck to her face as beads on sweat rolled down her. Her ribs and stomach in agony from laughter. Natalya saw this as the perfect opportunity to go for her finisher,the sharpshooter, she grabbed AJ by the ankles and began to pull her towards the centre of the ring, however AJ was clinging to the ropes in a desperate attempt to gain some form of recovery. Natalya tugged harder on AJ's ankles and noticed that one of her boots was very loose. Natalya decided that maybe she wasnt through tickling AJ just yet. She focused all of her attention on AJ's right converse abd in a few orceful tugs removed AJ's shoe from her foot. A cool breeze hit AJ's socked foot as a shiver ran down her spine. "No, not this" she thought, "anything but this" AJ had just endured her being tickled mercilessly on her ribs and stomach but she knew that her feet were her most ticklish spot in her body. She knew she wouldnt be able to stand having her feet tickled. But she couldnt give up. She was the divas champion it was all she'd ever dreamed about, and hoe embarrassing would it be to lose the title by being tickled, she'd never be able to face the locker room again. She tensed her body and prepared herself for what was about to come as Natalya dragged AJ to the centre of the ring and flipped her over on her stomach.

A smile spread across Natalyas face as grabbed AJ's ankle and wrapped her long legs around AJ's right leg to prevent her getting away. She gently ran her finger up AJ's socked sole and instantly saw the effects as Aj's whole body convulsed into a ticklish reaction. Natalya wasted no time in digging her fingers into AJ's foot running then up and down from her toes to her heel methodically. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" pleaded AJ as tears formed in her eyes, her knee high socks offering little protection in combatting the tickling, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA I CANT TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" AJ cried, " Just give up and it'll all go away" Natalya said, although she didnt want AJ to give up just ye as she was enjoying the ticklish torment she was administering in the middle of the wrong. She saw AJ was tough to reak but knew it wasnt impossible. She reached up towards AJ's other foot and began unlacing her boot, AJ lay motionless just trying to fill her lungs with as much air as she could get. In seconds AJ's two boots were gone and Natalya had one hand wrapped around both ankles ready to torture AJ again. However Natalya wasnt satisfied with just tickling AJ's socked feet. She began to slowly remove AJ's socks, AJ was aware of what was happening but she had never felt so weak and was unable to stop it happening, she lay there as her two socks were removed and tossed to the side and a pair of small cute but rather sweaty feet were revealed. Natalya went straight to work again this time AJ's bare feet had no protection and she felt her body draining "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA" She pleaded as tears ran down her face. AJ Lee's body was still thrashing around so Natalya hatched a plan, she reached for AJ's socks tat she had thrown to the side and began to tie AJ's wrists and ankles. IN seconds she was immobile and helpless with little resistance put up. Natalya went straight back to assaulting AJ's feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NOT LIKE THIS HAHAHAHAHAAH" AJ knew she was finished, she was tied up centre of the ring, her most ticklish spot being mercilessly tickled by a tickler showing no remorse. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST STOP HAHAHAHAHA PEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA" Natalya remained silent and focused. AJ was beginning to see spots in front of her, she knew she couldnt take it but she couldnt give up to being tickled it would be so embarrassing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP HHAHAHAHA ANYON HELP HAHAHAHA" But he knew there was nobody coming to help her. She was trapped and about to lose conciousness, "HAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK HAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE UP HAHAHAHAHA" The bell rang and the match ended, Natalya had finally defeated AJ Lee and was the new divas champion. AJ Lee lay motionless in the centre of he ring, tied up, tears streaming from her face, sweat dripping from her body, stomach and ribs aching from laughing and feet tingling from the torture she just endured, she had been humiliated in front of millions of people but worse for her.....she had lost her divas title.

So if there is anybody who actually read this I'd love to know what you thought,as I said it was my first attempt at writing a story and it's o'clock in the morning when I'm writing this but any feedback or constructive criticism is encouraged.
Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this story
Ricky

Nice story! I prefer more of a teasing sock removal, but with the scenario you did, I suppose it wouldn't be so slow anyway.
Great effort IMO

For a First Story this is Down Right Brilliant!

Also you had AJ be Tickled more on her Upper body & then just ended with Toes i Like that Not Too much Feet were tickled it made your story different!

And i Loved how She got tickled & the Scenario!

You should Tickle WWE Divas more often Because You Tickled AJ In the Best way! Now Natalya needs to get tickled!

Thanks! She certainly is my favourite, who doesnt love that sexy physco skip to the ring! And the fact that she's beautiful

Can u do one with Gail Kim and Velvet sky ya know how Gail uses the turn buckle to lock in figure fours mayne she could use that to tickle her feet also

You should write more Tickling Stories using the WWE Divas or TNA Knockouts! Not many people Tickle them anymore!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back