• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown's Tickle Class F's/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
The cute petite girl in the blue dress with the pale face, black accents around her eyes and mouth, and small red nose...the one that had brought you into this crazy looking room...had already pulled one of your hands up and secured it above you with a giggle,*I'll leave you just a little room, but not much...*and was moving to the other hand...when another more serious looking (and more shapely) girl in a funky mixture of a darker blue on one half of her leotard and some black and white checkered patterns on the other half, strutted in with a clipboard. She checked your bonds just as the first girl finished bringing your other hand up to the same spot as well as spreading your ankles and securing them, and nodded. Her voice sounded more cheerful than her appearance looked.*Very good job Sugarbean! Now get ready! We're about to start!*They both looked at you as the clipboard clown asked...*Are you comfortable, given that you can't move much?

I wince, but more out of nervousness than discomfort as the bonds pull tight against my naked body. I remind myself that I had promised the petite clown that I would help her out with this little favor. How they were going to pull off their little lesson was unsure to me. I hadn't been tickled since I was little. I would fake a few laughs maybe for their cause but this promised to be a pretty uneventful evening. I might have minded being naked if it wasn't for the all-female student body. What can I say? I'm a showoff by nature.Yeah, I'm good.

Okay, great!*Both girls said this in unison, jumping a little and giggling to each other before the clipboard clown left and the petite clown leaned in close to your body, letting her right hand trail down your body from your neck to your exposed thigh.*Thank you for this, again. You won't be disappointed...and from the looks of it, neither will we.*She winked and disappeared, and it wasn't too long before the room suddenly flooded with hyperactive, super colorful, crazy haired female clowns! Every one of them was curvy, some more than others but all jumping around, bouncing like clowns do on a good day. They all looked at you at some point...some pointed and covered their mouths, painted faces looking pleasantly surprised. Some laughed and clapped excitedly! Many made comments, likeOoh looky, a naked boooyyy!!!*or*We're gonna have SO much FUN in class today!*and one group of three girls, all with straight hair in pigtails but different colors everywhere else, got close to you and poked at your sides, just to pass the time before having to sit down.

The surreal nature of the situation began to hit me. So... many... clowns... I mean seriously, how often do you see a female clown? Let alone a room full of em. I blush slightly at one or two of their random comments. The three with the pigtails who are poking me only get a little response: A slight curl of the lips with certain pokes.

The three girls looked at each other after a few pokes with no response, kinda scrunching up their faces and mouths with sad shrugs.*Awe, why'd they have to find one that wasn't fun?*One of them asked. Another replied...*Maybe we're just not doing it right?The third exclaimed...*We should just wait for teach!*They all recovered that fast, bounding off to the side of the room and laughing. Before long, the petite clown from earlier came in and announced.*All my clown girls! Girls! GIRLS! It's time to get ready, clowns! With this one, there'll be no frowns! Excited yet? You better bet! It's your tickle-mistress JENNIIIIII!!!!*And the entire room erupted in laughs, claps, and bouncing colors! Out of nowhere, a very voluptuous vixen in violet popped out of the doors behind you and stuck both of her hands to each of your sides, wiggling her fingers wildly against your bare flesh and laughing hysterically!WOOHOOHOHOHOOOO!!!! HEHEHEHEEEYYYYY KIDDOS!!!!!

UNGHH!*I groan as the fingers wiggle against my sides. I can't still be ticklish. She must have just caught me by surprise. Still, the sudden sensation caused my back to arch just a little. Well, in any event, I agreed to go through with this. I'm not ticklish. That's kid's stuff. Hell, the whole reason I am here is to have some babe grope me, make up or not. I collect myself and relax on the table.

Those fingers didn't stop just because she didn't get the reaction she wanted...no, they continued on, one hand moving up your side to the bottom of your ribs and the other moving down to your hip. Both hands felt softer than they should while still putting enough force into their scratching and dancing fingers to definitely be felt. The clown herself, still hidden from your view as she was behind you, let out a howl of laughter! It was followed by laughs from several others.*HAAHAHAHAHAHAAA look! His back arched! This man has a-bridged! GET IT!? HEHEHEHE! Looonndon Bridge is falling dooown!She started in with a song, her voice getting a little higher than it started...which prompted other high voices to join in.*Falling down! Falling doown!!! Hahhahaha!

Not laughing yet, but definitely active. I began to squirm a little as the fingers roamed, and a grunt was muffled by my pursed lips. I clenched my eyes shut as if adjusting to hard light but then opened them, determined to focus. Maybe I should have thought this through before agreeing to be a guinea pig for these painted, velvet covered women.

All at once, those roaming fingers stopped, and Jenni walked with pep around to face you. Her satin outfit didn't hide a single curve of her body. She laid a velvet covered hand against your hip and leaned against it, extending her body sideways more than she needed to.Hello class!*The entire class bellowed a big*"HELLOOOOO TICKLE-MISTRESS JENNIII!"*and giggled in unison. Jenni straightened up, let her shoulders raise and lower in an exaggerated laugh, and spun to face you, both hands in front of her and wiggling her fingers in your direction. She jumped and lunged for your body, but backed up...and did it again, cackling!

I am relieved once the tickling stops and I breathe easy for a moment. I watch as Jenni moves to my side and admire her body in her goofy but comfy-looking attire. I watch as she lunges for me with devilish fingers. I am ashamed to say that I twitched nervously a couple of times. God, I need to control myself a bit better.

Jenni heard a few of her students giggle when you twitched, and joined in.*Ah, I was beginning to wonder, myself!*She gave you a wink and turned around to face the class.*Anyone want to guess why he wasn't laughing when I attacked his sides just now?*She pointed to one girl in a bright green wig, who answered*Because he didn't see you do it?
She shook her head and made a big motion for the girl to come up to join her...which she did. Equally as busty and pretty as Jenni, the green haired clown stood next to her teacher and listened.Nononono AloeHaHa, that would usually cause the laughter.*She whispered in HaHa's ear and backed up, watching as her green cottony-gloved hands mocked her teacher's but from the side, reaching across your body with one arm so that she could wiggle her hands against your sides...looking up at you with a huge grin. She laughed up at you while her fingers danced.

I squirm much more noticably this time as I look up at the grinning, mocking face of the young clown. At one point, as her fingers get low near my naked hipbones, I tremble for a moment. Luckily the fingers go back upward and it is more bearable, but still really ticklish. I don't know what it is, but seeing her smile makes me want to smile despite myself. I resist the urge to but I don't know how long I will be able to.

Hmm......this one is a tough cookie, teach!*Jenni leaned in and whispered something else in the student clown's ear before returning to her spot on your other side. The green-haired student looked you directly in the eyes and chuckled.*Hehhehhehheh, tickletickletickleTIICKLES!!!*She let her fingers wiggle against your skin just the way they were, only they went a little lower than they had been, travelling right over those naked hipbones as they went down, then again as they came back up.*Tiickly tickles for my Tickle Dooolllll!!! HeheheheheHEEEeeeee!!!!

My eyes go wide*No Wa-ahaihaiahihiaihaahhahhahat!*I lose my composure as the fingers dance and the young clown looks down at me and teases me with her verbal taunts. I squirm this way and that trying to avoid her fingertips, but it is a senseless exercise as I am tied down so well.

This excited the girl, and gave her fingers new life! They started dancing right around the same spot they were in when she heard you laughing.*HOOHAAHAHAHAA!*Jenni laughed a little with her pupil and after maybe ten seconds, poked her on the shoulder.*Okie dokie HaHa, you get it now? Tell the class what I whispered into your ear.HaHa reluctantly pulled her hands away and first looked at her teacher, then the class.*She first told me to try doing what she did....then told me to include some verbal teasing. She said that always gets them!
The orange-haired teacher nodded and gestured to the only empty seat in the crowd.*Very good! You may be seated!*HaHa wiggled her fingers mid-air directly at your sides before turning and skipping back to her seat, giggling with a couple clowns next to her...one with bright blue hair raised her hand and upon being called, jumped up and yelled*I WANNA TRY IT!*To which Jenni nodded and waved her up. No sooner than landing next to you, her blue satin hands shot out and connected with your armpits, digging in as she got close to you, face to face, squeaky voice ringing out.*Who's a little ticklish helper? Who's our little ticklish hellpeeerrr!!!

Hahahahhahahahahhahhhahhahhaha*I laugh more and more with the fingers at my hips. I am embarrassed to admit that my penis began to rise a little. I put it off to the girls looking so curvy in their outfits and the playful demeanor of my current tickler. When she stops and explains to the class about the verbal teasing, I blush. I watch the next clown approach me and giggle a little before she starts but when she does begin to tickle under my arms, I clamp my mouth shut and refuse to laugh. 1 because my armpits don't feel that ticklish (although they are a little) and 2 because I feel like I have been humiliated. I gotta show some resolve here.

It took a moment, but the new blue-haired girl realized what was going on and corrected herself. Her hands slloowwwllyyy descended...*Ooooh, ut oh! I made BIG mistake! Boy no tickly there...boy tickly...ooooooooooooooh!!!*Her drawn out response was brought on by feeling something against her thigh and looking down to notice your arousal. Jenni spoke up before the girl's hands were at your waist.*Oh, I see we have a special case here! Don't mind that, Bubbles.....*She drifted off there, noticing that her student's hands had passed over your waist and were pulsating closer and closer to that same spot on your hips. Hearing her teacher's silence, she filled in...her fingers slowing down in pace the closer they got to those spots. The same squeaky voice spoke.*Little laughing boy getting...nervous? Think my satiny hands are going lower? Think they are? Do ya do ya?

Ehehehehehehhhehehehehhe*I begin to giggle out of pure nervousness as my body trembles, preparing itself for what is to come. I squirm again, as if I will somehow be able to move my hips out of her reach.*Nohohot a laughing bohohoy*I try to tell myself and her at the same time. My penis bounces a little as I squirm and my balls are pulled in tight.

Oh, no? Nohohot laughing bohohoy?*Going off of instinct, Bubbles leaned in even closer to you as she mocked your laughter, her fingers on the very edge of those spots on your hips, scratching so lightly there. Jenni smiled with pride.*Very good Bubbles, very good! Can anyone tell me why what Bubbles is doing has proven to be so successful so far?*She pointed at the first hand that flew up, which was a pink velvet hand attached to an intensely attractive clown with light pink ringlets down to her waist and a deep pink outfit that matched Bubbles' only it was pink and not blue. Her voice sounded like that of a little girl.*I think it's because she's teasing him so well, and noticed a tickle spot! She saw he wasn't responding to a new spot, so she's teasing him with the more responsive spot!

HEHEhehEHhehehehehehehhHEHEHehhehehehehehehhehe*I continue to giggle as Jenni addresses the pink clad clown in the group, and Bubbles continues to gently tickle at my hips.*Why ahahahahharrree yohhohhohoouu tickling mehehehehhehe?*My giggles get more high pitched as the fingers continue their naughty work

Bubbles answered you while the pink clown was called up to stand by Jenni.*Because you LIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIIIKE IIIIIHIHIHIHIIIIIT!!!*Her fingers met the sensitive spots on your hips with those last two words, and dug in enough to really feel. She giggled lively, Jenni and the pink clown joining in with her giggles. Soon, the laughter spread to the majority of the clowns in the room! The petite clown stood within sight, lightly giggling as well. Jenni spoke.*Remember class, the more you tease your tickly little victim, the better the reaction should be!She jumped in front of him and held both hands up between them, spidery hands curling their fingers one hand at a time right at you but not touching you, with a super cutesy voice.*Teasy, tickly! Teasy, tickly! Teasy, tickletickletickly!

NohohohohohohHOhoHoHOHOhohoHOOH TihHIHIhihiHIihihhiIHIHIHihcklyyyy! I began to bounce up and down on my butt trying to get my hips away from the tickles as I heard the collective laughter of the clowns, seemingly cheering on the forced mirth that was escaping my curled lips.* HehEhehehehehEHEHhehe eHeHEHHEeHeHeaHheheahaeheahahha
HEHAHAEhaehaEHeahhaHEAhEAHheaheahhaha

Hoohohoohooo!!! Looky at you!!*Jenni's teasing continued, backing away and looking at the pink clown.*Gummie, do you remember Page Sixty-Seven in the Tickler's Guide?*The girl looked happily thoughtful for a moment and nodded, just as Bubbles splayed her fingers on both hands straight out from their position directly in the center of those spots on your hips, and spidered them back in and then out again the same wiggly way. She was still giggling from your laughter! Gummie skipped over to your other side with a huge smile, her pink hands curling their fingers towards your tummy. She started to sing in that little innocent voice of hers.*Gummie's gonna getcha! Guuuummie's gonna getcha! Guuuuummie's gonna geeetchaaaaa! GOOCHIE GOOCHIE GOO!!!*Her hands attacked your tummy just above the pant line and close to your side, both at the same time as the end of her song.

NOhohohoho dont' get me, don't get me!*I panicked as the tease was similar to one my mother used to use when I was little. The fingers touched down on my bare tummy and I exploded with laughterAHhAHaheahehhaehaehAHAEHaeheAHAHAHhAHHAH EAHEhAEHeAHEHAaHEehahehahAEhHEHA HAhAhaHAhehahaehaehEAHeaHhAheahaehaehehaEHAH!

More than half of the class of clowns erupted in laughter at different moments, all of which followed your own. Jenni was also laughing, shaking her head as one of her hands propped herself up on your shoulder.*Ahahaha, hahaha...yes, veherry well done Gummie! You see how she let him know what she was doing before she did it? You can't just say "I'm gonna get you!" like it's an every day thing! You have to emote!*She pounced, extra animated as she looked down at your face. Her orange velvet took hold of one blue and one pink hand and lifted them off of you, but her face told a different story...her eyes flitted between the two students, then looked down at you again. A motherly tease erupted from the teacher, followed by the two students up there with her.*Whoooo's gonna getcha first? Whooo will it be? You're gonna get gotten, Tickly Boy! We're gonna getcha! Yes we are!

I am giggling like a giddy child at this point. The tension is absolutely unbearable.*HHEHHEhEhEHhehhehehheehehhehehe pleeheheheehehehase noohhohoohohohohohohoh*I try to wiggle away with all my might but I know deep down that there is absolutely no chance of escape. I briefly bounce up and down again, even though nobody is tickling me yet.

Hahahaha lookit here!*Jenni leans back and points, her hand bouncing with you. It was only for a moment, as she immediately hunched back over you with her fingers writhing, anxious to show you who's gonna get ya first.*Whooo's it gunna be? Who's gettin' ya first?? HA!*With her exclamation, all six hands descended over your tummy and hips again, using entirely different movements than before on each spot. Bubbles was doing funky waves in all directions on your hips and mostly in those super sensitive spots, Gummie took one side of your tummy and some of the area between your tummy and groin with her fingers almost drumming against your skin, and Jenni took the other side of your tummy and the rest of that space between tummy and groin with her fingers doing exactly what they did in teasing. All three clowns were giggling in their own ways, and part of the class laughed with them!

BWAHAHAHHHHAHEHAEHEAAHEHAEHAEhaehehaaheHAEHAHehaehaEHEAHahehaehahehaEhEAH aehaehHEAhaEheAHAEhEAHeAHeaHaeHeah My GOHHOHOHOohHHOOHohOHOHohddddddd!*My ass cheeks jiggled as the 3 clowns mercilessly tickled my tender tummy and hips. My cheeks were pink from all the laughter And the whole room seemed to laugh with me as the evil fingers never let up.

HAHAHAHAHA THERE HE IS!*Jenni and Bubbles both shouted at the same time, making the rest of the class burst into laughter...so now EVERYONE was laughing! After a small moment, Jenni looked up and saw that AloeHaHa's hand was up.*Yes, HaHa?*The girl stood up and skipped over to them.*Could I try out Page Fourty-Nine, Teach?*Jenni nodded, and HaHa skipped up to your face, whispering something in your ear before skipping away.*"I'm gonna get your wiggly little pigglies, Tickly Boy!

My eyes go wide at HaHa's warning. My toes used to be tickled all the time and the gentlest touch always had me beside myself. My toes wiggled instinctively.*Plehehehehhease not the pihiihhihihggliessss! EHehehehehehhehehehaehahhea AEHheahaehaeheahahehaheahahae aheaheheaheahEHAHEhAhEAh*Jenni and the other girls still had me laughing like I had just heard the best joke ever.

The hands surrounding your tummy stopped all at once, but still blocked your view of your own feet...randomly, you feel one finger run up each foot, leading to your toes, then leave your foot before doing the same thing again...*Piggies, piggies, here I come! Tickly piggies better run!! Oh wait...you can't! HAHAHAA!!*Her light voice teased, and laughed at the same time as four fingers on each hand wiggled their nails up against the space between the balls of your feet and your toes. One by one, each of the other girls' hands simultaneously came down and let their fingers jig against your skin in one of the spots they were tickling earlier. No warnings, just giggles!

HEehhehehehhehe*I giggle at the first finger stroke... and then the next one*HAahaheahaehahehaheahehahEHAEHAEHAHAEHAHhaehAHEa aehaehaEHAHEHAEHAHAHEhAEHAEHeaH*I laugh heartily as the fingers tickle under my toes and the other girls go back to work. My erection bounces freely, though the girls are careful to tickle around it. I don't know how much of the verbal teasing and singing that I can take before I am lost in my own ticklishness.

Awe the tickly boy's all super turned on!*Gummie points out your erection as it almost hits her in the face! Jenni chuckles at that.*Oooh yeah, we have a good one! Thank you Pinkie Pie!*The petite clown's distinct giggle could be heard above the rest of the clowns' laughter. HaHa moves her hands down, fingers still wiggly as her nails drag and poke against the balls of your feet, then the soles, then all the way down your arches.*Travelling Ticklers, taking off South bound! No wait, North bound....no wait...hehehehehe!! They're all confused!!!Her fingers followed her directions, doing a 180 and going back up, then down...then all around your feet! Gummie, Bubbles, and Jenni all let one of their hands stray from the other, coming closer and closer to your erection...following the teacher's lead. One of Gummie's fingers brushed against the side of your balls on accident. The three take turns singing a line, starting with Jenni, then Bubbles, Gummie, and HaHa.*Torturous Tickling in our class! So much fun to make you laugh! How much longer can you last? We're all having such a blast!Random clowns in their seats laugh in their own amusement at random times...

HHehEHHhaeheheAHAEhaheaHEHAehheHAEheHEHEHEHEHheeheheHhehe EHEHEHHEhEHeHEHheheheHEHhehEhehEHHEheh*The playful poking at my feet makes them twitch and my toes wiggle like crazy. Jenni mentions my cock and my face goes red. I feel the fingers getting closer and closer to my cock. Is this it, I think to myself? Am I gonna get some action from these clowns after all? My train of thought breaks apart the instant that Gummie's finger grazes the side of my ballsack.*EEP!*A high pitched squeal emits as I then return to my giggling

EEP! EEEP! MEEP! MOOP! HAHAHAAHAHA!!!*The ENTIRE room erupts in mocking sounds, giggling and shouting back at you the way you shouted at that one little finger. Gummie laughed with Jenni, as they ended up being the only two who saw what happened to cause the sound effect.*EEP EEP EEP!*Parodying baby chicks, Gummie lightly brushed another finger against the side of your balls, then again...Jenni chimed in.*Hahaha now careful not to overstimulate any one area...that won't help to fill his Laugh-O-Meter at all!*Bubbles chuckled and pointed at your cock.*Laugh-O-Meter looks halfway full already, Teach!*Most of the clowns in the room giggled at that. HaHa was bouncing, her fingers moving back up to skim against the pads of your toes.*Piggies Piggies!! Tickle tickle, piggy piggies! Hehehehehee!!

NOHHOHOHOohhHOHOhoohohohhoohohohOHhOHohHOHoHOttt The BahahahAHAHHAHaHhahahaahhahaHHllllllLLlLLs!*The Laugh-O-Meter comment makes me laugh even more. The tickling on my toes making me hysterical and the girls have found nearly all ovf my tickle spots. The class continues to laugh with me, humiliating me further.HEHaehehaahEhaEhaehaeh aehaheAHEhAHeaHEAHEHAEH aheaHEhaehaHEHAEhaEHahEhAHEAEH!

All four clowns surrounding you perk up, hearing your comments...and they all chime in at the same time.*Not the balls!? NOT the BAAAaaalls!??!*Sinister chuckles sound from the three at your torso, and simply amused giggles come from HaHa at your feet, as she is content where she is. Her fingers dance delicately down your toes from the tips to the balls....and she giggles hysterically.*Balls! Heheheheheheeheheheee I have your balls, too, Tickle Boy! WOOHOHOOHOHOOO Hey Teach, can I get the Bands?*Her focus seemed to switch like a light, and Jenni nodded as she backed away and stared at you, her hands moving to undo the top button of her outfit.*Ooh, you're gonna like the Bands, boy.*A sexy grin spread over her face, one more button coming undone and her cleavage bouncing with her as she excitedly watched HaHa leave and come back, stretching some thick black bands around your big toes, stretching your feet back a little and prohibiting the curling of your toes. HaHa waited about five seconds before lightly tracing one of the lines in your foot from the bottom of your arch up to your toes with only one finger.

AAAAAaahAhAAHAHaaaAHaHhaaHhaHAaAHaHhAhahaHAhaaH!The single fingernail tickles like mad now that the skin is stretched taut. The bands make my poor feet and toes feel even more ticklish, something I am sure HaHa will take advantage of. HHEEEEEHEHHehEeEEEHEEHheehheEHEHheheheeHheehehehEheeh heEEEEeHeheEHEEheeHeeeEEHhe*I stare up at Jenni's chest which excites me even futher.

Oohhhh, are we having fun yet?*Jenni asked slow and sexily, doing a sort of excited dance for you and undoing a third button, which had her breasts practically popping out of her outfit without trying! She bounced and shimmied and grinned down at you while Bubbles took one side and Gummie took the other side, randomly attacking your hips with ferocity and laughing at you! Waves of fun laughter came from the other students as they watched HaHa trace one single finger up your other foot the same way she just did...then both single fingers traced right back down the same line. She coos, watching your feet try to escape her light touches.

STHOhoHohHOohHhoHOHOohOHhoohHOhoOHpppppp LAhahahaHAHAhahaHAHAHhaHHAhuuughing at MEehEHHeHEHheheheHeHeHHE!
My feet wiggle and I buck my hips as Gummie and Bubbles tickle all about my hips. Meanwhile, Jenni certainly has my eyes on her as I secretly beg for those breasts to pop out of her top.HEEHEEEHEeeheehhEEeEHEHEeeHEHeheHHHEeHEEEhEEE!

The two clowns at your hips completely ignore your pleas, looking directly at your face with wide eyes and open mouths on their stretched faces, then one before the other looks out at their audience, making happy excited "WOOOO!" noises. Jenni purrs.*Ooh! Class! One really good way to get them laughing, once you've reached this point...especially with their Laugh-O-Meter at this stage....is to show off a little.*She brought her nearly exposed full chest close to your face, grabbing one in each hand and bouncing them one by one in front of your face, her voice going all babyish.Does the wittle Tickuhwy Bowuhy wanna see Teacher's chest, huuuhh?HaHa's fingers turned and went back upwards, but in zig zags instead of a straight line.

Jenni's tease makes my cock even harder if that is possible.Yeeehehehehehehssss I DHOHOHOHHOHOOHHOOHOOOOOOO!*My laughter peaks for a moment when HaHa's fingers graze near my insteps on the way up my feet. The tickling fingers being so close to my cock is driving me crazy as nearly all of my worst tickle spots are being so happily manipulated by the girls
EHeHHEHEHAHEAhAhhHEHAEHaHHheahAHEhEh HAEHeahhaehAHEHhaEhaEhEAHAhAEHehaEHHEAheah

Some of the clowns in their seats purr when Jenni's hands dip under her outfit, purring herself and closing her eyes for an instant as she feels her own velvet gloves against her skin. She revealed her breasts very slowly, teasing you with a peak of nipple before covering it again...*Peekaboo! Peekaboo nipples!*Then she finally tugged the satin away from her chest, revealing her perfect huge tits. Others in their seats continue giggling, watching one other of HaHa's fingers join the first on their trek around your foot...noting your reactions, the two fingers took to your insteps both, doing dances up and down them and laughing.*Teacher's chest! Teacher's chest! TEEEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEEEEACHER's cheeest!*With her laughter came more frantic dancing and faster racing up and down your insteps. Bubbles and Gummie let one hand each move up and down your now super hard shaft, fingertips lightly moving about the same way octopus tentacles do...at least, they looked like they were flexing more than normal...the soft fabric of their gloves brushing against your skin ever so lightly. They also continued laughing, beside themselves with how well their efforts are going!

MMMMMMMM HEHheheheHheheheheheheheeheaheahaEheHHhhhaheaheeaHAEHeah eAHeaHehehEHeahheAheahEheAheahEehEhhEA EAHEAHEAHeaHEAHaEHaeHHEAAHaEHaeHEAHEAH
HaHa's magic fingers perform on my ultra-ticklish insteps and I begin to go back and forth from giggling to moaning at the tender and suddenly loving affections of Gummie and Bubbles. It feels amazing but I am nervous with how close those wiggly wormy fingers are to my 2 worst spots. All I can do is enjoy their touch as my feet continue to try to escape HaHa's fingers. At least the singing has stopped, I think to myself.

Bubbles had an insane idea that she whispered to Gummie, who outright belly laughed and nodded. At the same time as HaHa's two fingers spread and got two spots at once on each of your feet and started doing wavy circles around and inside some of the spots that have had your feet wiggling the most...the blue and pink clowns both started singing while the two hands that danced up and down your shaft went lower, fingers squirming against the sides and seam of your balls...and yes, they started to sing.*Tickle balls! Tickle balls! Tickle till you screeeeeeeeam!!*Their fingers writhed wildly with the drawn out syllable, Jenni's exposed breasts bouncing above your face. She started jumping a little, letting her breasts hit you on either side of your face...and she'd laugh and hum along with Bubbles and Gummie.

NOOOHHHOHOHOHhoHOohohhoHOhoohOHHOohohOHhoh HEhehehhhhhheaaeEAEAHEAHaehaehAEHaheaheaheAHEaheaheaheHAE aheaeaehAEHEAHAEHheahaeAHEahEahehaeHAEaheH My ultra ticklish balls feel the tickling instantly and my eyes shoot wide open. I try to bounce again but only succeed in scooching a bit, awkwardly spreading my ass cheeks a little on the table as the ball tickling threatens to destroy my sanity and the wonderful breasts excite me terribly.*

OH! OOH!!!!*HaHa's excitement splashes over the edge when she notices what just happened...her voice rang out in song.*IIIII'M gonna get eeeextraaaa creeeeeeeeddiiiiiiiiiit!!!! HAHAHAHAHA YYAAAAYYYY!!!*She abandoned your feet and sprang forward, and within a blink she was at the edge of your balls and perineum with a pointy feather, letting the tip dance around like a spazzing laser light in the now exposed sensitivity she's caught. That same crazy motion ran so slowly across your perineum, down it, and so absolutely dangerously close to your asshole that it even scared her and made her jump! Jenni caught wind of this and pointed to the clowns at your side, making her breasts drop from them onto your face and fall to your cheeks.*Girls, help HaHa out a little and hold...hold those back will ya? Heeheehee, she's on to something MAJOR!

EheheheAheAHHeaHeaHeaHehaehHEAHAEheahsE ehHAheahaeehaeaHeaHaEHaeHEAHeAHEh eaHHAEaeHEHHEaeHeahaeHhaEeaHEA*I feel the feather on my perineum and terror overwhelms me*PLEASENOTTHERE! I mehehehehehaannn ihihihttt! I won't be able to tahahahke it!*My dignity goes right out the window when I hear Jenni instruct Bubbles and Gummie. It will be the death of me if HaHa does what I think she is going to do. If I wasn't giggling so much, I would be holding my breath.

HoohooHOOOoooooh!! I think soomebody's neerrvvooouuusss!*HaHa points it out to the entire class, who are completely hypnotized by what's going on. Some are turned on and rubbing themselves with their own exposed chests, others are rubbing the exposed nipples next to them with their eyes glued to the Tickle Boy and your four clown torturers. Bubbles and Gummie both take the hand closest to HaHa and reach around behind your thighs to grab an ass cheek and playfully squeeze, laughing with their movements! Bubbles grabs twice, honking with each, and Gummie grabs once with a laugh and then lets her fingertips drum, gliding each nail across your cheek as they move up towards your balls. HaHa lets out a roar of a laugh! Jenni giggles madly, her own velvet hands reaching up to rub over your nipples so light, and technically for you down your body, down your ribs to the bottom rib and lets those dozens of little fibers do their own wiggling with her hands brushing back and forth, occasionally digging in just a tad. By this point, she's mainly entertaining herself...and speaking to herself, and to you.*My students learn so quickly! Aren't they great learners? They learned all of your spots pretty fast, huh? Hehehehe...they sure did...

I jump as my ass cheeks are squeezed. Thank God, it wasn't what I was afraid of. I do giggle very indignantly though when I feel the nails on my cheek and then again as Jenni tickles my ribs. She is right. They found almost every tickle spot on my body. I look up at Jenni with the face of a giggly little boy as she continued to speak.HEeEEAHeAehAeAehaehEHEHAehehAEHEHeHAehAehaehAEHeaHheAhe

Hehehe aawweee, who's our little tickuhwy bowuhyyy!!?*Jenni's hands moved ligthly back up your body as she scrunched up her face all cute and leaned in to your face, rubbing noses with you before her hands went right back to your ribs. As one of Bubbles and Gummie's hands were still playing around your shaft and its base, occasionally one of them pulling out to get your hips again for an instant...their other hand, the one on your ass cheeks, pulled them away from your asshole...and HaHa moved her frantic feather's crazy tip down and over your asshole, then up and down it like a duster! Her laugh rang out right before a song burst through.*Dustiiing your aasssss hoooolllee!!! Round and round and round and round!*That feather ran tracks around the rim and it got faster the more she said the word! Jenni belly laughed and shook her breasts so that they each slapped your face one at a time.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHGHGHG AHHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHHAEHAE EAHAEHAHEHAEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAE AHEAHEHAEHEAHAHEHAEHAEHHAEHAEHAHEHAE
I laugh harder than I ever remember having laughed before and at the same instant, The hands on my cock force a massive orgasm out of me as jets of semen shoot through the air and my entire body contracts violently while the tickling continues

WOOHOHOOO!!!*Many of the clowns sitting down shouted excitedly as if the finale of a circus was here! You heard some shout*"Cum Cannooonnn!!!"*and others joined in, exclaiming*"YAAAAY!"*with their excited classmates! All four clowns surrounding you jumped and laughed, and completely did not stop doing what they did until you were all out of cum to shoot! The three students looked up to their teacher, who nodded to them, letting them all lick up what fell on your own body. You have three clown tongues lapping up your seed from your skin, the fourth straightened up and addressed her class.Now...if you reeally felt devious at this point...there are ssoooo many options to choose from here on out. You could let him go, sure...or you could keep tickling him until he passes out. That's ultimately up to you!

Weak chuckles escape my lips as I lay there, utterly defenseless and the tongues tease my flesh.*I feel half dead but that orgasm was absolutely incredible as I almost blacked out during it. I can hear the other students cheering and laughing as I look up at Jenni* Yohohouu Cahahan't be seriohohohus.

Incredible story!!!
Have more students work on him now!!!!
Don't let him go yet, that would be so disappointing!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back