• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

S.H.I.E.L.D. - May's Interrogation (F/F, Adult)

upandrock

Second in the series; hope that you enjoy it

Melinda May was not happy as she had been looking forward to her free weekend but she had received a message stating that she had not passed her annual physical. May hadn’t even known that she was required to have a physical but she knew about stinking bureaucrats who had nothing better to do than to torture hard workers like herself.

She arrived at the medical office late on a Friday afternoon; who scheduled appointments right before a weekend? Oh right, stupid bureaucrats. She entered the non-descript office and saw the nurse sitting behind the counter who looked up. “Hello” the nurse said, “My name is Milly, how may I help you”? May said “I’m here for my physical; can we make it quick so that I can get out of here”?

Milly replied “No problem, you are our last appointment so the doctor should have no problems getting you out of here quickly. Please come back into the office and we’ll take care of you”. May sighed and went back into the back room where there was the typical table, chair and bland office décor. Milly said, “I’m going to do some basic tests on you before the doctor comes in; first let’s take your blood pressure”. Milly took May’s blood pressure and said, “120 over 80, excellent; that is a great reading”. May thought “no duh, I am an agent” to herself.

Milly then stuck a thermometer in May’s ear and the reading was a perfectly average 98.5 degrees. Milly then asked May to disrobe; placed a robe on the table and left the room. May thought “what a waste of my time” but she complied as she took off all of her clothes and put on the typical uncomfortable short hospital robe. May didn’t notice the hidden camera in the room as Milly had stopped to look thru the camera in the next room. Milly thought, “I’m going to have to be careful with May, she could kick my ass in the blink of an eye if she suspected something. She’s not like Skye at all”.

Milly had rented the OB/GYN office from a doctor who was out of the country for a few weeks on vacation. She hadn’t been sure that the annual physical trick would work but obviously Skye had not told her fellow S.H.I.E.L.D. agents about her recent travails so May was completely unaware of any potential dangers. Unlike Skye, May was a woman who had undergone many varied experiences in her life so she would prove to be a difficult target; especially with her fighting skills. Milly had a plan though.

Milly went back into the room with a bored May waiting impatiently. Milly said, “We need to draw some blood for your blood test”. May nodded and stuck out her arm and Milly dabbed the arm with an alcohol swab and stuck in the needle. May didn’t realize it but the needle had injected her with an extremely powerful sedative while at the same time drawing out her blood. The sedative was extremely fast-acting and May was out cold before she realized what was happening.

May woke up groggily trying to remember where she was; she realized that she was positioned as if she was undergoing an OB/GYN exam as her feet were in stirrups but what was going on with her arms? Her arms were placed over her head and she couldn’t move them! She also belatedly realized that she was naked and there were straps going across her body basically immobilizing her to the table. She couldn’t get her feet out of the stirrups either as the stirrups had clamped around her ankles. She blinked a few times and finally noticed Milly standing next to her with a big smile on her face. “What is going on”? asked May who was keeping cool while trying to figure out how to get out of this trap that she now found herself in. Milly replied, “I’m here to gather intel and I figured that you would be the most likely person to know the info that I’m looking for. What happened to Colson after he “died”? That whole Tahiti line can’t be the truth”?

May thought “I always figured that something funny happened to Colson but I’m not going to tell this bitch anything”. May said “FUCK YOU” to Milly who sighed and acted like she had expected the response. Milly told May, “You are one of the toughest agents around and normal interrogation methods would most likely not work on you; however I think you’re actually going to enjoy my way”. May just tried to spit on Milly who replied, “The harder they are, the more sensitive they are”.

Milly frowned but figured that there was no torture that she couldn’t endure – there was no one tougher than her on S.H.I.E.L.D. Milly stood by May’s feet and ran a finger from the bottom of her arch to her toes. May giggled and thought, “What is this? I’m not that ticklish”? May started to giggle as Milly was gliding her fingers up and down May’s arches; back and forth; from the toes to the heel and back again. “HE HE HE HE HE” May blubbered wondering what was going on with her. It tickled like hell and she couldn’t move her feet away from Milly’s fingers. May said, “tickle tickle tickle” as she now was concentrating on May’s arches and May was beginning to laugh like a hyena; “HA HA HA HA HA”.

Milly decided to alternate tickling May’s arches and her toes as every fifteen seconds, she would move and then back again. All May could do was laugh and laugh as she could only scrunch her toes which offered no relief to the relentless tickling from Milly. It was the longest fifteen minutes of May’s life as Milly didn’t say a word and just concentrated on tickling May’s feet and May’s lungs hurt from all of her laughing. Milly stopped and told May, “I’m not going to fool around with you, tell me Colson’s secret and this all ends. Don’t tell me and you’re going to get the full treatment from me without any more breaks”. May didn’t know the answer to the Colson question so it was a moot point; she just swore at Milly telling her that she would regret this in the future.

Milly went behind the chair to get access to May’s torso but first she put a blindfold so that May couldn’t see what was going on. May just swore until she felt Milly’s fingers lying gently on her sides. “Oh No”, thought May as her skin began to tingle just from the slight contact of Milly’s hands. Milly’s fingers began to wiggle and May started laughing; there was no stopping Milly who rapidly was tickling her sides from the hip and then back under her armpits. “Tickle tickle tickle” sang Milly as she quickly discovered that May’s armpits and her hips were extra-ticklish. May was laughing so hard that she could barely breathe and she passed out from the lack of oxygen after a few minutes. “Hmmm I’ll have to try something more subtle – this won’t work if she is not awake” thought Milly.

May woke up still in the dark due to the blindfold that had been placed on her. She listened and heard Milly humming close by. May pretended to be asleep but a quick poke in her armpit resulted in a shriek. “Glad to see you’re back; ready for round 2”? said Milly and May’s heart just sank. “Don’t worry, no more harsh tickling with my fingers as I can’t have you fainting. I need to keep your attention so I’m going to try something new” said Milly. Milly told May, “One of my favorite hobbies is calligraphy and I happen to have all sorts of Chinese brushes that I use to practice my art; I think that you’re going to enjoy my tools of the trade”! Milly placed two brushes on May’s thighs and began to slowly drift the tips down May’s legs. May was giggling as the brushes did tickle as they went down her legs but they also caused her skin to tingle due to the light touch of the bristles.

The brushes reached her feet and Milly began to slowly tickle her feet from heel to toe with slight delicate strokes. “HeeHeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee” went May as there was no fighting the ticklish sensations of the two brushes. As the brushes then stroked each of her toes one by one, May realized that she was starting to get a bit horny from the brush strokes. “Shit – I need to keep it under control” thought May. Each stroke of the brush on her toes and feet was sending pleasurable signals to May’s brain. Unfortunately for May, Milly had noticed.

The brushes left May’s feet and then May felt them on the sides of her breasts. Milly slowly stroked all around May’s breasts going from top to bottom with circular brush strokes. May didn’t have the biggest breasts but her nipples were becoming more and more erect after each stroke of the brushes. Milly decided that it was time to pay attention to those fully erect nipples and began to slowly stroke each nipple; first the right and then the left. May could not stifle a few gasps and moans as each stroke was sending jolts of pleasure thru her system. May actually wanted more now as she was not some shy virginal creature but Milly wasn’t providing enough stimuli. If anything, Milly had slowed down her strokes even more as she was ensuring that every part of May’s nipples were treated to the tips of the brushes. Milly was teasing her nipples enough to keep May on the edge but she would not provide enough to put her over. “Ughhhh, Aaaaaah, Oooooh” were the sounds that were coming out of May as the relentless slow tickling of her nipples continued.

Milly would continue to question May as this was going on but May couldn’t answer what she didn’t know. Every non-answer ended with a few more slow strokes on her nipples and more moans and gasps from May. May was now covered with sweat as she was totally turned-on as Milly continued to flick the brush tips against her nipples; Milly was getting a kick out of every moan from this super-agent. Milly suddenly pushed both of the brushes into May’s armpits and swirled them rapidly in circles; May went berserk with laughter, “Hahahahahaha” from this sudden attack. Milly stopped after a few minutes and May angrily said, “When I get out of this, I’m going to pound you into the ground and spit at Milly”. This resulted in another fifteen minutes of armpit tickling and shrieking from May. May’s hair was now soaked with sweat as was her body as her lungs ached from all of the laughing. Her libido had somewhat subsided after this latest bout of tickling.

Milly by this time had figured out that May didn’t know anything but decided that May needed to be a taught a lesson in humility. Milly told May, “Ok, I believe that you don’t know anything, I don’t want there to be any hard feelings so just tell me that you want to cum and I’ll give you that reward”. This resulted in more swearing by May and graphic descriptions of violence that would be bestowed upon Milly. Milly said, “Well I figured you would respond like that so I guess that my work here is not done”. Milly began to stroke the bottom of May’s breasts with her fingers and May giggled but it felt good and she sighed as her nipples started to stiffen again. Milly then began to rub her fingers around May’s nipples, giving a yank here and there and a tickle with her fingertips. The brushes made another appearance as May said, “NO” but that didn’t stop May from feathering her nipples with the brushes up and down, left to right and then in reverse. “UHHHH OHHHH” moaned May as she couldn’t help herself.

Milly stopped and moved between May’s legs and put one brush in her right hand; she slowly brushed the right side of May’s slit from top to bottom but did not touch the clit which was now standing at attention. “OHHHHHHHHHHHH” cried May as she was so horny and turned-on from the nipple stimulation and now this. Milly brushed the left side of May’s slit slowly in the same manner from top to bottom and got another huge moan from May. May was now dripping juices onto the floor and knew that she didn’t need much to give her the relief of orgasm. Unfortunately, Milly seemed to know exactly how much stimulation to give without giving her the blessed relief.

Milly put the other brush in her left hand to tickle May’s breasts and nipples while deftly using the right hand to slowly trail the brush all around May’s pussy while taking care to avoid the clit which seemed to be throbbing. Milly said, “I’m surprised that you haven’t had a heart attack yet – you are in great shape and I love your moans”. May wanted to swear but she was too busy moaning and groaning and trying to move enough so that Milly’s brush would stroke her clit. Milly had too much control and she would stop both brushes whenever she felt that May was getting too close.

After giving May a short break, Milly decided to chance a quick touch of May’s clit – she took the brush and grazed the tip of the brush against May’s clit. “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” moaned May as she was so close; just one more touch but the brush was gone. “Fucckk..HeeeeeHeeeeee” cried May as Milly had retuned back to the feet and was now back to tickling her arches and toes with her fingers. Milly said, “this is to cool you down a bit so that I can warm you up again later”. For the next hour, it was five minutes of tickling followed by five minutes of teasing. Laughter was followed by moaning as Milly would bring May to the point of relief with the soft stroking of her nipples, breasts and pussy; stop and it would be back to the tickling.

May was now a moaning gibbering wreck as she realized that she could not take this torture anymore. She was beaten and whispered to Milly, “Please make me come”. Milly responded “That’s a good girl, I won’t even ask you to repeat it”. Milly put the brush in her right hand, took aim at May’s clit and then rapidly began to tickle her clit which resulted in an explosion from May. “UGHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH” screamed May as she had the longest strongest orgasm of her life and then she passed out.

May woke up and realized that she was still tied to the OB/GYN exam table and she saw Milly grinning at her. Milly said, “You know, that was so fun I’m ready for round two – I have this office rented out for the weekend”. May’s eyes got big as she yelled, “Make me come, make me come” to get it over with. Milly pointed to her ears and said, “I put earplugs in so I won’t be able to hear you until I take them out later”. She then picked up the two brushes and moved to May’s feet as May’s eyes began to tear up as she knew that this was not going to be over for a long time.

Just awesome. Please strip Jemma down to her panties and then naked next.

Awesome story man thanks for posing it, please can you write one for Simmons!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back