• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Games Possible Story Idea

Miss Sassy

TMF Expert
Ignore This!

Don't have an option to delete, so just removing content.

If an admin stumbles upon this, feel free to delete it. In the meantime, enjoy this little article I found.

Last edited:
I hope you do this, even if I'm the only one that submits characters! Seriously, if you need more I'll add them, I'd love to read stories about them in this tournament ;)

Also, let me know if you want a few links to stories I've written which include these characters, to get a bit more of a sense of who they are.

Tribute’s Name: Mallory Smith
Tribute’s Age: 29
Tribute’s Gender: F
Country Origin: United States of America
Strengths: hates being tickled enough to know how to avoid it; very intelligent; not a bad 'ler herself if she wants to be
Weaknesses: unfathomably ticklish (worst spots are sides, thighs and toes); tickling causes fear response

Tribute’s Name: Darcy Light
Tribute’s Age: 33
Country Origin: United States of America
Strengths: stronger than she looks; good fighter because of having an older brother
Weaknesses: unbelievably ticklish (worst spot is stomach - can't even have it touched, the thought of being tickled there makes her feel too vulnerable for words); gullible; gives off a "little sister"/giggly vibe that makes everyone want to tickle her

Tribute’s Name: Sarah Shea
Tribute’s Age: 36
Country Origin: Canada
Strengths: a cunning rare female 'ler who will find a way to tickle at all costs
Weaknesses: incredibly ticklish herself and can't stand being tickled; when not in fierce "ler" mode can be too gentle and sweet

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back