• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda and Paige--Explicit--FF/M

fecil

TMF Expert
It started with the wine. The amazing thing is that it didn’t go away when the wine did. Remembering, it’s hard to imagine that it really did happen, what they did, but somehow in the back of all three minds, they wonder if something like it could happen again.

Amanda and Paige were scrapbooking at Amanda’s house for a change. Their husbands, Jeff and Dan, had taken their daughters fishing and were keeping them at Paige and Dan’s for the evening so the big girls could have a night to themselves. That always meant scrapbooking and merlot, and lots of gossip. Since Amanda and Paige taught at the same school they always had lots of people to talk about, students included. That is why it was strange that on this night they would talk about sex.

“What do you like to do that Jeff doesn’t?” Paige was unusually inquisitive tonight, and surprisingly, Amanda was unusually open about things like this.

“I like to take baths together. The last time I got him to do it I had to beat him at Scrabble.”

“Huh?”

“Beat him playing Scrabble. You know, we made the deal that the loser of the game had to do whatever the winner wanted. He lost pretty bad.”

Paige waited before asking the obvious question that Amanda didn’t see coming.

“What would you have had to do if you had lost?

Amanda paused. She remembered all too well what would have happened to her, which is why she played so hard that night, and she wasn’t sure she should share all that, at least not yet.

“Maybe I’ll tell you in a minute. What about you and Dan? What won’t he do that you would like?”

Paige sighed. “It’s not even sexual, really. I mean, I don’t have any weirder desires than you probably do. He won’t massage me, says it hurts his hands. He won’t rub my back or my feet.” At that, Amanda involuntarily laughed. She finished her glass of wine and poured another, her third or fourth.

“I can’t keep Jeff’s hands off of my feet. You want me to tell you what he would have done that night if I had lost? He would have tickled me unmercifully all over, especially my feet. I know that’s his big thing, and I can’t stand to be tickled—it’s even hard for me to get a pedicure. It would have been pure hell for me if I had lost that game.”

They sat quietly and still. Amanda had just told a big secret that was really not a big deal. It wasn’t anything to do with their sex life at all, just a little quirk her husband had. So when Paige wanted to find out more, Amanda decided it was okay to tell these things to her best friend.

“Has he ever tickled you? I mean, I guess he has if you know you can’t stand it,” Paige was talking fast now, trying to keep the subject open.

“Oh yes. Sometimes I just let him do it for a few seconds. He’s never really done it forcibly or for very long, except…” Amanda’s voice trailed because she was about to tell one on herself.” She took another swallow and continued, “Except that time I gave him a feather duster and let him handcuff me to the bed. It was his birthday right after we got married. That night wasn’t so bad, but it lasted a while. The feather duster wasn’t near as bad as his fingers. I mean it tickled and all, but I could stand it.”

There was complete silence now. Amanda knew that Paige was trying to imagine her in that situation. Or trying to imagine herself in it.

“Have you ever tickled him back?”

“More than he’s tickled me. I’ve tried to show him how unpleasant it is, but I can never seem to do it long enough to get to him. He’ll pull away or wiggle, but it’s always enough to stop it from really affecting him. He’s not as sensitive until after a while.”

Another obvious question was coming to surprise Amanda. “Have you ever done it to him with him tied up?” Paige’s grammar was deserting her as she became more engrossed.

“No, we haven’t been in that position in a long time. I used to threaten him with it, and this was before he ever did it to me. But no, I haven’t.”

“You want to?” Paige sat forward. Amanda wasn’t sure what she was saying.

“Do what?”

“Do you want to tickle Jeff for long enough to teach him a lesson?”

“I don’t know. I never thought about it. What are you saying?” Amanda had an idea, but she wanted to hear it from Paige.

“Why don’t you tie him up and tickle him? I’ll help you set it up so it catches him off-guard. You could do it tonight if you could get him over here. Do you have the stuff to tie him up?” Paige was talking fast and loud now, like she always did when she was excited. Amanda was not drunk, but she was relaxed enough to say to herself “What the hell” and keep listening.

“Call him up and tell him you need him to come back and get something out of the attic. Then figure out a way to get him to let you tie him up. After you’ve got him, I’ll go back and keep the kids so you can take as long as you want. You just have to promise me details.”

Amanda laughed, “Or I could take pictures and we could make a scrapbook page.”

When Dan told Jeff what Amanda had said, Jeff groaned and said “I might as well just take the girls and stay rather than come all the way back,” but Dan repeated that Amanda said it would just be a minute and he should come on alone so he could get there quickly without having to load up the girls. He went grumbling all the way home.

When he got there, Paige was sitting on the sofa sipping wine, her bare feet curled under her. She told Jeff that Amanda was upstairs waiting for him to do something, but she didn’t know what.

Jeff found Amanda in their bedroom. She had a strange look in her eyes.

“I want you to take a shower while I send Paige home. When you get done, put on some boxers and lay on the bed with your eyes closed. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

Jeff was so excited he didn’t have to be told twice or ask any questions. He jumped in the shower and washed as quickly as he could. From the shower he could hear Amanda go back downstairs. When he was done he dried off, put on his boxers, and went back into the bedroom. What he saw on the bed made his heart jump. Amanda had put their bondage ropes on the four posts of their bed—bondage ropes they had not used once in the six years since Jeff brought them back from New Orleans. There was also a blindfold, and a note. He did what the note said, putting his ankles in the leg straps, blindfolding himself, and laying quietly in his boxers. The note told him not to say a word when he heard her come back into the room.

After about 5 minutes, he heard footsteps coming into the room. Without a word, his arms were tied tightly to the posts—he really could not escape this if he wanted to, which he didn’t. He just couldn’t understand why she was doing this after years of his hoping she would.

The only words she said to him were “Be careful what you wish for. You might get it.”

With that, she began tracing her fingernail from his elbow down to his armpit and back, moving slowly. He grinned, expecting to enjoy what was about to happen. Suddenly, without warning, another set of fingernails began tracing up and down the bottoms of his feet. It wasn’t very torturous, but the shock of realizing that Paige apparently had not left caused his feet to twitch away from the fingers. Both women laughed out loud.
Paige, from the foot of the bed, began taunting him.

“Not so much fun when you’re the one helpless and tickled is it? I can’t believe you would do this to Amanda,” and she began raking her nails up and down his soles while Amanda’s fingers danced on his armpits. The combined sensations suddenly made Jeff very vulnerable to what was happening, and he started to pull at the straps that held him securely to the bed, to no avail. Amanda was laughing at his predicament as she realized that this was really tickling him. She wondered if Paige had seen the bulge that was growing in his boxers.

Paige tickled his feet aggressively, not caring what it was doing to him. Occasionally she would hold one of his feet still and pull back his toes while lightly scrabbling her fingernails over the middle of his sole, the most sensitive part. When she thought he was getting used to the sensation she would reach up to tickle the backs of his knees, giving his feet a chance to become vulnerable again. Later when Amanda and Jeff talked about the experience they would both comment on how seriously Paige seemed to take her task.

While Paige led the foot attack, Amanda was tickling everything above the waist—underarms, lips, nipples, sides, and stomach. The only comments she made were to say something like “You deserve this,” or “How does this feel?” to which Paige would laugh. Their attack lasted well over 30 minutes, to the point that all three were perspiring in the air-conditioned bedroom.

Amanda finally said, “Had enough sport? Ready for us to stop?”
Paige added “Yeah, Jeff, have you learned a lesson?”
Jeff answered mildly “No. Yes.”

Amanda traced her fingernails from his neck to his navel and said, “Well, we’ll be back in a little bit. Why don’t you just think about this until we get back?” And she and Paige left him, tied and blindfolded, and went downstairs. What Jeff found out later was that they went downstairs to drink more wine and plot strategy. They came back in about 20 minutes, drunk and ready.

The first thing Jeff felt was ice on his left foot. He tried to pull it away. Then the cold ice gave way to a warm tongue running up his sole. Amanda must have sent Paige home. Then he felt tongues on both his feet.

“We feel bad about what we did to you and want to make it up to you. Is that alright?” Paige’s raspy voice sounded truly apologetic.

Before he could answer, he felt someone get on the bed next to him, and then two feet were rubbing over his chest and stomach. Someone else was kissing and rubbing his tortured feet.

“Amanda tells me you like this.” He could then tell that it was Paige’s feet that were rubbing him. “Kiss her feet” Amanda said from the end of the bed. And when Paige put her feet up to his mouth, Jeff kissed, licked and sucked them for all he was worth. But while he did, Amanda began lightly tickling his feet. “I don’t want YOU to enjoy that too much, pal” was her explanation. Paige was obviously enjoying it however, as she was sighing and moaning softly, and was definitely not in a hurry for him to be finished.

After about 15 minutes of worshipping Paige’s feet, Jeff’s jaw began to get sore. Amanda got on the bed on the other side of Jeff, and she and Paige rubbed their feet on him, starting at his face and working down slowly. Soon they would reach his erection.

Amanda stopped, reached up, and without a word took off his blindfold. Paige, on cue, leaned over and Amanda put it on her. “We thought you might like to see this since it won’t ever happen again.” And she untied Jeff’s feet and slid his boxers off. Then she got back on the other side from Paige.

They rubbed their bare feet on his hard cock. It is amazing he lasted as long as he did, considering what he was seeing. Both women, in bras and panties, one of them blindfolded, were about to make him come with their feet. Just as he was about to explode, Amanda grabbed his cock and aimed his come directly at Paige’s feet. The sensation caused her to jump and her surprise was evident even behind the blindfold.
What happened next shocked them all.

Amanda lifted one of Paige’s legs, raised a foot to her mouth, and licked Jeff’s semen completely off her friend’s foot. Then she did the same with the other, licking Paige’s foot top and bottom, and sucking each toe individually. When she was done, Amanda covered Jeff with a blanket but did not untie his wrists, and she took the blindfold off of Paige.

Paige looked shocked, with a disbelieving look at Amanda. “Uh-oh” Jeff thought Amanda had gone too far. When Paige finally spoke she said “When it’s Dan’s turn, do I have to do that, too?”

Nice. Really nice dialogue between the ladies - that was my favorite part, all that tickle talk :) It would definitely be interesting to know more about Paige's tickling history....

Lovely story. Thank you for posting it.

Sorry for the length of this--FM/F

After that first unplanned, wine-fueled encounter, Amanda, Jeff, and Paige all had things to think about. Jeff's was easy--what had he done to deserve such a gift from his wife and how could he do it again? Needless to say the "spank bank" was overflowing. Amanda had enjoyed shocking her friend but worried it had gone too far, or at least too fast. Maybe fast was the only way it could have happened, but did that mean it was a one-time thing? Maybe it should be just one time. But they hadn't really broken any marriage vows and nobody was thinking about any sort of ongoing affair, right? The next few times she saw Paige it was slightly awkward, like a big thing nobody wanted to mention (or did mention) but Amanda and Paige were such good friends, and had been for so long, that within a week or so things were mostly normal.

Paige had the most to think about because it was she who had been shown something new. An innocent question to her friend about sex had opened up a whole world she didn't know existed, or at least with people she was friends with. She knew Jeff and Amanda did some different things--she had seen Jeff rubbing her feet while they watched TV, she knew they had stacks of old Polaroids going back to college, she had seen the handcuffs in their bathroom drawers. But she didn't realize just how thrilling that stuff could be. There was a direct connection between her toes and her arousal, and even though Jeff's tongue (and Amanda's) had tickled her soles, the excitement had made it worthwhile. She loved Dan and he was a good lover, but he was very conservative in bed. He'd never touched her feet, much less kissed them, and even light bondage was out of the question. Maybe that day had just been lightning in a bottle, never meant to happen again. It certainly was exciting to think about and Dan must have wondered what was causing Paige's new energy in the bedroom. If he'd have looked down he'd have noticed Paige's fresh pedicure and sparkling red toes.

About a month after that first encounter, Amanda and Paige were drinking wine on a Friday afternoon on Amanda's porch. Being teachers, they liked to get together on Friday afternoons whenever possible to drink wine or margaritas, have some cheese and crackers, and talk bad about other teachers and parents. They taught at different schools so they always had lots to tell each other and these "parties" would sometimes go into the night. Since they only lived about 2 miles apart down a lonely country road, driving home was never much of an issue. This Friday evening had started out warm and the ladies had slipped off their Toms and put their feet up on the porch rails. At 5'9" Amanda could sit farther away, but Paige was only about 5" tall and scooted close to put her size 7 feet up next to her friend's size 9's. Both ladies kept nice pedicures, with Amanda's nails painted deep red by Jeff every week. As the sun went down it got cooler, and almost simultaneously they both pulled their feet down and sat on them, and that gave Amanda an opening to bring up what was on both their minds.

"So did you tell Dan about any of that?"
Paige scoffed at the idea. "No, I never could tell him that I had tickled my best friend's husband, and then let him kiss my feet and...and..." She couldn't finish that sentence without blushing.
"What did you tell him took so long and why Jeff didn't come back?"
"I just told him Jeff got busy doing something upstairs. He didn't really wonder too much."
Both women laughed knowing how un-curious their husbands could be. Then silence.

"It's ok, sweetie. I hope we didn't shock you too much."
"No, it was great, I just...wonder...about..."
"About what?"
"Well, about all of it, but first about the tickling. It was just supposed to be us tickling him to get revenge for you. How did we get beyond that? I thought you said he hated being tickled." Paige really didn't recall the conversation they had that night.

"No, dear, it's ME who hates being tickled. Jeff is ticklish but it usually turns him on. For sure that's the longest he's ever been tickled and he was uncomfortable, but how bad could it be for him having two beautiful women running their hands all over him?"
"Did he say anything about it later?"
"He didn't have to say anything. He nearly attacked me after you left. Thanks for letting the kids stay in your basement that night by the way."
"After they went down I jumped Dan also. Poor guy had no idea why he was getting the gift but he handled it well."
Again they laughed, then silence.

This time Paige broke it.
"So what's it like? Being tickled? I mean I've been tickled, even had a boyfriend in college who always poked at me, but never in a way that I couldn't escape or fight back."
Amanda smiled. "It can be torture. Pure hell."
"So why do you let him do it?"
"Because he likes it. Really it's harmless, although it doesn't seem that way at the time. It's a good workout, I can usually get a sexy home pedicure out of it, and there's always a good payoff at the end."
"But why does he want to be cruel to you?"
"He doesn't see it that way, and besides I think it's mostly that he likes to think of me suffering because I want to please him. It started with him rubbing and kissing my feet when we started dating and just kinda grew from there. He's pretty good about not over-doing it, and by that I mean not wanting to go all-out too often. When I do let him have his way, he makes sure to get his money's worth so to speak."
"I don't think I could stand it."
Amanda let that one stand for a minute.
"Well it's true that I don't look forward to it, I even dread it for days in advance if I know it's coming. Sometimes I'll beg him not to tickle me, plead with him to stop, sometimes to the point of crying. But you'd be surprised what you can stand when you don't have a choice."
They looked at each other and started laughing as they went back in the house.

Paige knew what was coming next. The following Friday, Dan was going out of town and all their kids were going to be staying at various sleepovers at church or with friends. Amanda called her early that week and confirmed Paige was coming over Friday after school, volunteering that "she didn't know what Jeff was doing." All week long Paige's mind raced at the possibilities. How would the subject come up again? Were they going to expect her to take off her clothes when they tied her to their bed? Would she be able to stand their torture or would she beg them to stop? What if they didn't? As Friday afternoon approached, Paige decided that she'd drink heavily and go along with whatever happened--she'd let them tie her up naked, she'd let them tickle her mercilessly, she'd do whatever. She trusted Amanda and she also knew how exciting this was. When she pulled up Friday afternoon she wasn't entirely surprised to be greeted on the porch by Jeff.

"Hey Paige."
Was that a bulge she saw in his khakis?
"Where's Amanda?"
"Upstairs doing some stuff. She told me to pour you some wine and tell you to make yourself at home. Come on in."
Paige came in and sat on the sofa, very nervous. Her hand shook as she took the glass of merlot from Jeff.
"Here you go..." Jeff continued. "Listen, I hope you aren't too freaked out by what happened. I don't want anything to change between you and Amanda. You and Dan are great friends to us, and you and Amanda are like sisters. I don't want that to change because we messed around a little. Nothing really happened."
Paige nodded between gulps of wine. "I know and I feel the same way. But something did happen. It was exciting and scary and I don't know what to do next. I don't know if I want to do anything next, but I can't forget about it."
"Well I don't want to do anything to betray Dan. I don't think we have, and I don't think any of us would."
'No, we wouldn't," Paige said in a way that made it clear she wasn't looking to cheat on her husband. Jeff was relieved she agreed and understood. "More wine?"

"Sure. Where's Amanda?" Paige was a little more nervous now, and wanted to get on with whatever they were going to do to her before she chickened out."
"I'll go see. Wait here and keep drinking."
Jeff dashed upstairs, leaving Paige with a half-full bottle of merlot for company.

"So this is it," Paige thought to herself. "Why am I here? I'm not going to enjoy this at all. It's going to be torture and it's going to be embarrassing. OH GOD, did I put on the right underwear?."
Paige started her third big glass.
"No, I'm here and I'm going to see it through. They aren't going to hurt me, they're my friends, and they will enjoy it even if I won't. And if Amanda can take it so can I. It'll be like I'm getting initiated into a club or something. Still, I could say that one of the kids texted me and I have to leave..."

Jeff came back down the stairs looking somewhat nervous himself. "Amanda says you should come upstairs now, she has a surprise for you. She wants you to put on this." In his hand was the same white blindfold that she barely remembered wearing that night.
"Is that necessary?" Paige didn't really mind wearing it, but her reluctance was just natural.
"Amanda said I should ask you to put it on and then help you up the stairs."
Paige turned around and let Jeff tie the cloth over her eyes and double-knot it in back.
"Slip off your shoes. I don't want you to fall on the stairs."
"Take off the shoes, huh? So this is how it begins..." Paige's fear was being replaced by curiosity.

Jeff led her up the stairs she had been up countless times before, and right to the bedroom she she knew they'd end up in. Jeff guided her to a chair and sat her down roughly in it.

"Paige?" Amanda asked as if not sure she was there.
"Yes?" Paige was scared but defiant.
"Paige dear, we have a surprise for you. If the other time was a shock to you, this one will be for sure, and I don't think any of us is as drunk as we were that day."
"OK." Nothing else to say.
"I hope the blindfold isn't scaring you."
"No, I'm fine." Both women spoke quickly and softly now.
"Good, then one more thing. You can back out now, or anytime really, but now would be a good time to leave if you think you should."
"Do you think I should?" Paige was confused.
"Well in a way yes and in a bigger way no. Let me continue and you'll see." No pun intended.
"OK'
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, please just go ahead. Get on with it."
"Alright Paige, here goes. Put your hands behind your back and let Jeff handcuff you to the chair."

Paige hesitated for the briefest moment then put her hands behind her. Jeff quickly cuffed them, stretching Paige's arms a little past comfortable. "Those are real handcuffs Paige, no safety release," Jeff added, as if Paige would have known that some cuffs HAD safety releases.

"Now Jeff is going to tie your ankles together. Just to keep you from being tempted to get up."

Again, no words from Paige as Jeff skillfully tied her ankles together. Since neither woman could see, Jeff took a moment to admire Paige's feet. Size 7 and perfectly shaped, but they had the look of a country girl who went barefoot a lot. Paige had really started taking care of them since that first encounter and it showed. Jeff took so long that Paige finally spoke.

"Now what?"
Amanda answered. "Now your blindfold comes off." Jeff stood behind Paige and untied the cloth and just let it fall.

Paige didn't know what she expected to see, but it surely wasn't what she did see. There was Amanda tied securely and spread to the four posts of their bed. She was blindfolded with a black satin blindfold, and topless, wearing only pink panties.

"Can you see me?" Amanda's breathing had quickened considerably.
"Yes."
"Good. Are you surprised? What did you think was going to happen? Were you scared?"
"Uhhh...I thought sure you guys were going to, uh, going to, you know..." She couldn't say it.
"Tickle you? Tease you?"
"Uh huh."
"Well we talked about it but maybe you're not ready for that yet. Even though I've told you, I don't think you understand how bad this can be. So Jeff and I decided to show you first."
"Show me?"
"Yes. First Jeff is going to tickle the crap out of me, tease me, torture me, anything he wants, while you watch from your chair. Later, if you want to, you can take his place tickling me."
"What? Are you serious? Why would you do this?"

"Yes, we're serious, and for several reasons. One, Jeff will love it as he always does. Two, maybe I'm a little submissive sometimes and like being at someone's mercy. I'm scared to death of how it's going to feel and how long it's going to last, but I'm excited at being here half-naked with you watching me suffer. Being topless was my idea, to add to the excitement. Also I'm hoping that you'll decide to take a turn. And like I said earlier, we want you to know what you might get yourself into. But we aren't looking to have a threesome or an orgy or anything. Just some games. Cool?"
"Why did you say earlier that you thought I should leave?"
"Because I knew I'd be embarrassed and also that you'd see me in a way you never have. And I'm afraid of what you might do to me later." Amanda smiled blindly in Paige's direction.
"Well get ready dear because you're in for a long night."

While they had been talking, Jeff had gone back into their big closet to get some tools. Paige saw him come back with some paintbrushes ranging from tiny to wide, two feather dusters, one fuzzy one and one with actual feathers, two electric toothbrushes, a handful of rubber bands, a thin wooden paint stick, and a bowl of ice. When he saw Paige's eyes go wide he blushed and said "Didn't want to leave anything out. This might be once-in-a-lifetime." Paige couldn't imagine what all that was for but she was starting to think they were doing her a favor giving her this preview.

Jeff started slowly on purpose. He took the tiniest paintbrush and lightly traced it up and down Amanda's soles. Paige got her first good look at the bottoms of Amanda's feet. Like hers, Amanda's feet were not perfect but they were gorgeous. There were tiny patches of dry skin and a small callous on the ball of one foot, but clearly they were well-cared for. Paige thought they were about as nice as any 47-year-old woman could have, and for the first time she could see how feet could be considered attractive. Her thoughts were interrupted by Amanda's first squeals.
"AAHHHHH stop! Or go harder! That light touch is killing me!" Amanda was reflexively twitching her feet and pulling her ankles against the black straps that had her legs tied a good distance apart. Jeff continued stroking the small brush over the soles and tops of Amanda's feet, and between the toes, for several minutes. No laughter, just some more high-pitched "AAAAHHHHS" and heavy sighs and blowing air.

Without warning Jeff stopped with the feet and got the feather dusters and started rapidly brushing them against his wife's exposed neck and underarms. Paige didn't imagine that would tickle but rather it was another sensation, and she was right. Amanda twisted a little to escape the dusters, but mostly she sighed and purred under them. It was obvious that Amanda was becoming aroused, and Paige felt a little tingle too. What happened next made both women gasp.

From his pocket Jeff produced two clothespins and quickly clamped one onto each exposed nipple. Amanda drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then she started talking.
"Please Jeff, not those. You promised not those! You know I can't take it, they pinch! Please take them off. Not in front of her..." Amanda's thoughts came out randomly as she clearly didn't like the sensation now. Jeff turned to face Paige.

"This is a big part of the lesson I wanted to get out of the way. Remember one reason to tie somebody up is so you can do things to them they may not like, or may think they don't like. I assure you that Amanda does not like this, but you see she's powerless to stop it. She wanted you to see this, even if she didn't really want to demonstrate it."
"Oh."
"Because I love her and I know she hates it, I'm going to take them off and get back to the fun. I wanted to get this out of the way like I said. Besides, I'm going to replace the clothespins with something she really doesn't like." And he gently removed the pinching devices from his wife's hard nipples.
"What are you going to do to her?" Paige worried about her friend and maybe even herself.
"NO JEFF DON'T YOU DARE!" But Jeff was already tearing off a strip of duct tape and securing it over her mouth. "Sorry dear, but if you keep begging and I don't stop, Paige will think I'm a monster."
"MMMPPHHN"
"Exactly, you want more tickling right? How about the toothbrushes?"
A frantic "MMNNNNNPPPPP!"

Jeff turned on both toothbrushes at their highest speeds and put one in the arch of Amanda's left foot, and traced the other one up from her right ankle up towards her panties. When he went back down and held it behind her right knee she nearly pulled the bed down with her thrashing, all while making whatever noise she could behind the tape gag. For about the next 20 minutes Jeff ran the toothbrushes all over her body--lots of time spent running over her exposed belly, under her breasts, her underarms, down the soft inner parts of her arms, and even her neck and upper lip above the duct tape. Amanda did all she could do, which is to pull, thrash, tug to get away from the tickly spot, never knowing where it was going next. She laughed a lot and cried a little but was obviously getting more worked up every minute.

Paige watched in amazement at the experience her friend was having. She even forgot that her nose itched and she couldn't scratch it. When Amanda had begun to perspire, Jeff gave her a break. He slowly took the duct tape off his wife's mouth.

"5 minute break while I go get you some water."
"Baby," Amanda said softly, "take off the blindfold please." He did and went downstairs for water, after covering Amanda's bare chest with a sheet.

Paige was staring at Amanda harder than she realized.
"What?" Amanda asked.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes."
"How? He was killing you with those toothbrushes. And what's the deal with the clothespins? I didn't know you guys were into pain."
"We aren't. He just wanted to emphasize to you that being tied up is real, and for a reason."
"What do you do if you really want him to stop?"
"We have a safeword, but I'd never use it, or at least I can't imagine using it. I guess if I ever did that'd be the end of our little games."
"Really? Why?"
"Because it needs to be as real as possible. I really can't get out of these straps. He told you those handcuffs are the real thing. If I go into it thinking I can escape any time I want to, where's the challenge? What's the point?"
"Because he was killing you."
"Nah, not really. I mean it's bad and I'm really glad when he stops, but it's kinda thrilling also to think about being pushed to my limit and knowing how much he enjoys doing it to me."
"Do you enjoy having me here? This certainly isn't what I expected."
"For days I've known this was coming--known that my best friend would see me topless and helpless, and that you'd see me tickled out of my mind. And that I'd get tickled out of my mind. And I've dreaded it--tried to get Jeff to put it off. Tried to get him to promise not to use the clothespins. Tried to get him to let me change my mind about being topless. But it's part of the buildup, the rush--can I do this? Will I go through with it? Do you understand?"
"I guess so. When I thought it was going to be me getting tickled--and only tickled--I told myself it was like some college club initiation or something and that was kind of fun to think about---What's going to happen to me is inevitable and I can't change it and just have to show up and endure it."
"That's it"

"You ladies enjoy your chat? It's back to business." Jeff came in with a cup of water and a straw and he held it down for Amanda to sip. He also gave some to Paige, whose mouth was dry too. Paige was glad they were having this normal moment among themselves. They were still friends, after all, just sharing an adventure.

"Let's switch up some things," Jeff said, now more confident than he had been earlier. Things were going well and nobody had freaked out. Jeff got a key and released Paige's wrists, only to bring them in front of her and handcuff her around one of the bedposts at the foot of the bed. All she had to do was stand up, so he didn't untie her ankles.

Next, he released the straps binding Amanda, first the ankles, then the wrists. They released much quicker than Paige expected. He rolled Amanda over and almost as quickly had re-strapped her, now face down. The end result was that Paige was cuffed around the same bedpost that Amanda's right ankle was now strapped to.

"Now what?" Paige spoke up. She too was bolder now, seeing that it wasn't going to turn into some kind of threesome, or heavy scene. She knew that she was helping her two friends live out a fantasy, and also getting a preview if she decided she wanted to participate.

Amanda was re-energized. "Now we show you a few more things, then you can play too if you want to." She grinned back over her shoulder at her friend.

Without warning, Jeff took one of the paint stir sticks and smacked it across Amanda's panties. "OW!" she screamed. "You didn't let me get ready!"
"Exactly. You're helpless, remember?" And with that he gave her five more quick swats that stung her bottom and made a great sound. Paige's eyes got wide again.

Jeff went to the other side of the end of the bed and used the same stir stick on Amanda's exposed left sole, tied tightly to the bed post. To Paige that looked like it hurt even worse, but Amanda didn't make sound except for sucking in air. The pink skin on her foot quickly turned red.
"Some nights he's done that 100 times on each foot," Amanda offered without looking back, a slight wince in her voice.

"Enough of that," Jeff declared. "Back to why we're here." And he began an all-out tickle assault on Amanda's sides, from her armpits to her hipbones. Paige noticed that Jeff had jammed his thigh between Amanda's legs and Amanda was grinding against it as she writhed and wiggled to escape. To Paige it looked like that might be fun.

That continued for about 10 minutes, with Jeff alternating between furious ticking and gentle stroking, and Amanda's squeal matching whichever speed he was using at the time. At one point Paige let her cuffed hands slide down the bedpost and rest on Amanda's bare sole, but she just let it lay there, offering support to her friend in a way.

Jeff eventually stopped and said to no one in particular "Almost done." The bulge in his shorts was very evident again, as he had spent the last ten minutes tickling and rubbing up against his wife while her best friend watched. He looked at Paige, "Do you want a turn?"

"Turn of what?" Paige was afraid he meant taking Amanda's spot.
"Turn torturing Amanda. Surely she's done something to make you mad in the past. This is your chance for revenge." Jeff was goading her.
"I don't know...what..." Paige was confused again about what to think and what to do. "I don't think she...can..take..."
That's my girl!" Amanda was ready to be done with this. "I knew you couldn't do it to me!" Amanda and Jeff clearly had discussed this before, that Paige might not go along.

"Come on Paige," Jeff said. "Amanda said she knew you couldn't be mean to her, but you see how much fun it is. Give it a shot."
"Stop trying to talk her into it Jeff, and let me go." Amanda sounded impatient. 
"Hang on a minute." Paige was thinking.
"You better not tickle me you bitch!" Amanda grinned over her shoulder at her friend.
"Bitch is it? Let me go, Jeff," and she held up her wrists to be uncuffed.

Jeff hopped off the bed and got the key from the bathroom counter. He released their petite brunette friend and watched her instinctively rub her wrists.
"Excuse me," Paige brushed past Jeff and went to the head of the bed. "Are you OK with this sweetie?"
"NO! Let me up. This wasn't part of the deal."
"Too bad, it is now."

With that, Paige began slowly tracing her fingernails over Amanda's back, down to the dimple over her butt and back up, making lazy figure-eights. Amanda relaxed as Paige meticulously traced her nails down her friends legs but avoiding any sexual contact. This wasn't going to be that. When Paige reached Amanda's bound right sole she gently traced her fingernails over it from heel to toes, then lightly scribbled over the soft arch. Somehow this seemed to torture Amanda even more, and she clenched her toes tightly, just creating wrinkles for Paige to explore.

Jeff stood still, afraid to breathe at what he was seeing.

RING! RING! The phone's sudden sound startled them all back to reality.
RING! RING! Suddenly Amanda felt even more exposed and Paige was very self-conscious that she was touching her friend's bare foot.
Jeff could see that the called ID showed it was one of the kids. He picked up the phone and quickly left the room, hoping to end the call quickly and get back to the amazing thing he was watching. No such luck. Flat tire.

By the time he got back into the bedroom, Paige had released a wrist and ankle and was moving to the other side of the bed. She had put a sheet over Amanda's bare back.

"Flat tire. Got to go." Jeff kept walking through the bathroom to his closet to put on jeans and a t-shirt.

Amanda was now fully released and wearing a small t-shirt and still her panties. There was a hint of sweat on her upper lip and neck. Jeff kissed her forehead and walked quickly out, cursing under his breath.

Amanda smiled weakly at Paige. "I'm hungry and thirsty. How about some wine and cheese downstairs?"
"Sure. We can talk."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back