• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Christmas Special, Neptune Tickled (f/f)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Note: This is just fan service for the game. I have been working on this for a while, but I got lazy and ended up re-thinking most of this or tried to figure out how to place it together. Meeeh, been a while since I post a story soooo I'm placing this one on here... along with the other two sites I usually place stuff in. I did not give a rundown on what the plot is for this game, or any true means to evaluate any true plot from the game... soooooo yeah.

These characters are not mine. Rightful owners are the makers of the game Hyperdimension Neptunia. Also, I defied some logic of the game (like how the characters are still in HDD Form), but who cares?! 8D

There's suppose to be a pic that comes along with this, but that's still in progress, so below will be links to what the two girls look like- the ones who will be in the story.

Neptune:
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...uniav12-1-.jpg

Plutia:
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Heart2-1-.png

Anyways, enjoy the little Christmas Special- should have posted this on Christmas but eh...

-----------------------------

Hyperdimension. The world refers to the many game consoles that are known today (although the newer version of the consoles are coming out soon) where these Goddesses are beings that rule certain nations. For example, Leanbox is ruled by Green Heart, Lastation is ruled by Black Heart, Lowee ruled by White Heart, and Planetu- ah, gosh darn it, you already know the damn reference! Anyways, this story is obviously fan service and goes completely off of the usually game or anime storyline… Blah, blah, blah, yatta, yatta, let’s start now. I will just toss this stuff into complete random plot. Enjoy. No, I’m not filling you lot in, lazy at the moment.
………….

(Beginning)
A sudden scream rang through the air as multiple monsters has attacked a small village. These wild monsters must have randomly approach the small town. Lead by a huge Earth Dragon, the other creatures start to terrorize the people within the town. The dragon glances down at a small child staring right at it. The beast raises its claw up to…

“Die.” said a very calm and diligent voice that has slashed her blade right through the creature. The dragon quickly disappears as the minions quickly dashed away from the town in fright since their leader is dead. The woman who saved the child stood in front of her, sighing, disappointed at the fact that there was no real challenge; however, she was grateful she was able to save her people from these creatures.

She bore dark lilac-purple hair to be precise with twin-tail braids. Her bangs cover most of her forehead as hair-clips were small black circular pieces glowing with blue x’s on them. Her figure is defined to be mature and curvy. Her outfit resembles a black skin suit with purple segments and silver pieces along it, the armor boot pieces going above the knee. She has some strange machine like spikes floating behind her and she wields a dark katana.
“Thank you.” The child said with such a pleasant and pleased face. The female glance at her and smiles cheerfully in response to the child’s words. The other town’s people quickly thank the lilac purple hair girl.
“Thank you Purple Heart!” was most of the villager’s response. Purple Heart appreciated their words of gratitude and flew off to meet with another individual.

“Such vileness, I dare say.” state another purple hair female. This female bears brighter dark purple hair that stops to her hips. Her bangs cover her forehead as well but it tends to cover her eyes easily. Her eyes bear a shade of pink but they are squinted- her eyes giving up a very fierce alluring gaze. Her outfit is black and reveals pink accessories. It consists of a tank top bustier piece with thin straps and button-like pieces having multiple holes in the center, a neck piece with a glowing center and pink line below it. Small straps connecting her bikini bottom piece, almost shoulder length gloves with multiple pink pieces, and long boots attached to her outfit outer piece. Her ears contain pink and black thin earrings.

“I am not as vile as you, Plutia.” Purple Heart said as the two stare at one another.

“Oh please,” Plutia said with a wide grin, “I saw that sigh after you killed that powerful dragon… It was not even a challenge for you, huh?” Plutia said,
“Neptune, call me Iris Heart when I am in this form~”

“No.” Neptune said as she stares at the sky as snow starts to rain down again, “Besides, it is almost Christmas. We should get ready for the holidays.”

“Oh, the holidays~” Plutia said with closed eyes and a devious smile that still sends chills down Neptune’s spine, “What will you give me Neptune~?”

“I… have no clue on what I should give you…” Neptune said softly, realizing that she would need to find a gift for Plutia soon. The problem with Plutia is not her attitude- that’s a lie. Her attitude is very… sinister. Neptune fold her arms underneath her breast, sighing. She had her back turned to Plutia who seems to be frowning now. Neptune had to do shopping today to avoid any sort of confrontation with Plutia.

“I heard that.” Plutia respond; disappointed with Neptune’s answer.

“Heard what?” Neptune asked in a puzzled manner, hoping to lie.

“That you have no clue in what you should give me…” Plutia said as her disappointment quickly change into that smirk that seems to faze even the strongest of enemies. Before Plutia continued, Neptune knows what Plutia’s possible answer could be, but she quickly spoke.

“I will be heading off to Lowee to get your present now!” Neptune was surprise her voice cracked a bit and her body somewhat shuddered. Flying into the air, Neptune escaped Plutia. The dark purple hair girl seemed depressed about Neptune’s sudden leave.

“Leaving me like that… Neptune, you hurt me so. But then again, I will deliver such pain in a very arousing way~” Plutia was going to walk off to her nation until a thought entered her mind. “Oh ho~ that would be much more fun… Should I just demand such a present from her or what…?” Plutia starts to laugh evilly to herself as she ventures into the forest. Unexpectedly, Plutia quickly flies out of the forest and follow Neptune’s path. “Screw the wait, I will do it now!”

Neptune continues to casually fly towards Lowee as she tries to think for a good present for Plutia. Presenting herself as a dominatrix, Plutia would be interested in such… things… Gah, Lowee does not have that sort of stuff- or do they!? Neptune found a very chilling presence behind her. She closes her eyes calmly, hoping to see if it wasn’t who she thinks it was. She notices the familiar individual that has followed her. Plutia. Although she has her sword out- wait, her sword is out? Neptune found herself pulling her katana out to defend against her ally who slams her weapon against Neptune’s sword. The impact force Neptune close to the ground, the Goddess quickly having her feet drag themselves against the ground. Neptune backs away from Plutia, exclaiming, “Plutia, what is the meaning of this?!”

“Aw, Neppy does not want to fight me? I mean… I really want to try something out!” Plutia was acting strange- is she been controlled by someone?! Neptune quickly finds herself defending against Plutia’s sword whip as it lash towards her. Neptune quickly dash through the forest as Plutia’s whip did not tear the trees apart. Changing her weapon back into a sword, Plutia quickly walks into the forest as Neptune was nearby.

“Plutia, if you are controlled, please re-“

“I am not.” Plutia said with her calm self, her sword aimed at Neptune,
“However, I just thought of the best Christmas present I want… Well, at the moment.” Neptune was slightly confused as she loosens her grip on her katana. She has a certain gift she wants? Neptune was slightly puzzled by Plutia’s aggressive behavior though. Standing idle, Neptune dared to ask, “What is the gift you want Plutia?”

“Simple really,” Plutia responded, chuckling to herself, “It’s you.” Neptune did not process those words as she stated her response.

“Well, I’ll see if they have it in Lowee- WAIT WHAT?!” Plutia did not show any hesitation as she quickly slash Neptune with her blade and destroyed several trees to successfully hit Neptune. The Goddess skit across the ground to stare at the wound Plutia made- eh, nothing? No wait… Her outfit was ruined a bit. Before Neptune could say something, Plutia appears before her, trying to unleash another attack. Neptune quickly raise her katana to defend against the attack.

“W-what do you mean by me?! I-I am your friend right?” Neptune asks as she finds Plutia switching between her sword and whip weapon.

“I know~ But I wanted to do something… I mean, I seriously want to do something naughty right now. I cannot possibly wait for Christmas… I need to make sure my gift understands that I want to do more when that day comes~” Neptune was confuse at Plutia’s language. What does she mean by these things? Neptune quickly kicks Plutia away only to stare at her ripped outfit. Plutia’s aim was not to hurt Neptune… It was something else. With deductive reasoning, Neptune guessed the obvious.

“Does it have to do with any sort of interactions with my body!?” Neptune posed. Plutia has pushed Neptune to a nearby tree as both their blades flew into the air and landed into the ground. Plutia has her body up against Neptune’s body, their breasts touching and their faces at close proximity. “I want to play with your body.”

“W-why are you asking for permission all of a sudden?!” Neptune said, stuttering as Plutia was pressing herself against Neptune’s body even more.

“S-stop… P-Plutia…” Neptune let out a very girlish squeal as her legs begin to tremble terribly. Her body felt the cold chilling air as snow falls onto the ground. Plutia has her hands grasping Neptune’s wrists by the side and down beside her. Taking the initiative, Plutia has slowly licked her tongue against Neptune’s neck. The lilac purple hair female started to slide against the tree trunk. She tries her best not to release any sound as Plutia whispers in Neptune’s ear, “We are alone dear. You do not need to worry about such sounds…”

“P-Plutia! S-stop this nonsense-GAHHH!” Neptune shuts her lips together as a finger danced around a certain region. “I want to do so many things Neptune~ I want to hear you laugh, moan, say my name… Oh, the many things that will please me~”

“You do that on a daily basis!” Neptune exclaims as she tries to get out of Plutia’s grasp. Plutia decides to silence Neptune as she placed her lips against Neptune’s. Neptune stopped in her tracks only to find herself dazed and utterly dumbfounded.

“Of course I do, but I want to do much, much more…” With that, Plutia quickly knocks Neptune out with one karate chop to the back of the neck. Plutia smiles evilly at her scheme. “This will be fun, Mrs. Santa Goddess~”

……………………..An hour later………

“Ugh.” Neptune was going to move her arms and legs to stretch to find a violent denial to move. Her eyes pop open to recall the dreaded incident.

“PLUTIA!”

“Right here Ms. Claus.” The purple hair Goddess said- wait, Ms. Claus? Neptune screamed at the shocking surprise.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CLOTHES?!”

“What…? I made it more appropriate for the season, do you not like it? I should have gone with something sexier…”

“Not that! W-why… am I in this outfit!?” Neptune was tied up with her hands above her head and feet locked in the stocks, but the shocker was more of the outfit Neptune was wearing. Even though she is in CPU form, Neptune was wearing a typical Santa outfit; however, the outfit itself was more of a bikini customized to fit the holidays (who the hell would wear a bikini in the winter where it snows?!). Neptune had a red bra and panty with some cute red gloves and boots plus the Santa hat with the fuzzy white ball on the top.
Neptune glares at Plutia for forcing her into- wait…

“You stripped me?!” Neptune blushes heavily as she glances around the area. They were in some log cabin, but there was nothing much in the room. Neptune was locked in some wooden contraption that seems to be the typical Renfaire device. Her ankles are locked in the stocks with her wrists locked beside her head. She could barely move her upper body or legs with the… ribbons holding her down? Weren’t they leather straps?

“Ah, I took the liberty to change this device… to have a better… presentation for my holiday foreplay.” Plutia has the wickedest grin ever across her face. Her eyes adore the Santa Neptune before her. She licks her lips before she takes her gloves off slowly, placing them onto a table that has a lot of devices and other goodies.

“Plutia, this is too much!” Neptune yells. Plutia let out a very pleasant sound, a coo, saying, “I do love this Neptune more than your battle suit. Your boobs are so pleasant to stare at…” Neptune notice Plutia leaning in to touch her.

“No!” exclaim Neptune. Plutia starts to lean forward and lick the skin right above her left breast. Neptune shuts her lips together refusing to usher out any sounds.

“Now, now…” Plutia tease as her tongue taste the very flesh of that area, “I will make you squeal.” Neptune blush at a sudden feeling coming from her sides. Her eyes pop wide open as she lets out a giggle. Oh no…

“No! D-Don’t you dare Plutia!” Neptune starts to struggle. Despite the fact that she’s in HDD form, Neptune is still ticklish. Plutia’s smile spreads even further across her face. She had taken the liberty to free her hands from her gloves as her pointy sharp nails scratch against Neptune’s awfully smooth skin.

“OH~ So you’re ticklish still even in this form… I love it!” Plutia starts to scratch her sides even more as she sits on Neptune’s bound legs. “This will be fun Ms. Claus.” The scratching at her sides is not rough. It was more of a light tickling that Plutia was giving. Although, the tickling seems to have caught Neptune off guard as her eyes burst open for a second.

“P-Plutiahhhehehehehahha…AH!” Neptune quickly clamps her mouth tightly as her armpits are targeted next. Neptune’s body squirms against the ticklish assault. Plutia slowly have her fingers take their time as they stroke against Neptune’s armpit. Plutia was making her hands playfully stroke her pits in a cat-like motion. Plutia’s pinky finger would stroke down first, then her ring finger, middle, and lastly, her index finger, yet Plutia would repeat this motion really slowly. Her sharp nails would lightly touch her skin. Neptune’s face reveals her desperate attempt to hold her laughter in. Her eyes are tightly closed as well as her lips. The naughty dominatrix watch Neptune struggle, chuckling to herself. She has her left hand play with Neptune’s right armpit in a poking manner. She has her index finger stab right into her right pit. After that, Plutia would just twist her wrist as her nail sent a devastating signal to Neptune’s head. Neptune twitched towards the left, although it would only place herself in a tight situation. She took the tickling in her right armpit as her body stayed put. Plutia could see the resistance Neptune was giving, and the strong will to not intensify the tickling.

“Struggling against me will get me mad dear.” Plutia warns as she moves in for the kill. Her right hand quickly stabs into Neptune’s left armpit to rake up and down her hollow pits using her sharp nails from her index and middle finger. The clawing sensation was definitely nerve wrecking. Neptune releases a shocking squeal. Having her eyes wide open and mouth open, Plutia use her left hand to hold Neptune’s chin as she leans forward to kiss her. Neptune was shocked at this move, but Plutia had a different motive to this. As she tickles Neptune’s armpit, the purple hair girl could not hold in her giggles due to this kiss. Plutia would not let Neptune pull away, holding Neptune’s face in place with her left hand, although Plutia decides to do something new. Neptune found a strange tickling sensation at the roof of her mouth. She jumps at the sudden move, kicking her feet madly. Plutia would do this?! The dominatrix decided to use her own tongue to tickle the top of Neptune’s mouth. Neptune closes her eyes tightly to suppress her sounds, but it was not a success. Due to her lower jaw held tightly by Plutia, her mouth could not bite down. Well, Neptune did not want to bite down on Plutia’s tongue, but her tongue was surely giving a new feeling that astonished Neptune. Plutia’s tongue just licks the top of Neptune’s mouth giving a very ticklish sensation that made Neptune unleash a bunch of giggles. She could not withstand it- it devastated her thinking too much! Plutia pulls away from Neptune’s lips only to back away quickly to position herself right above Neptune’s bare stomach. Neptune has no chance to brace herself for this. Plutia unleashes a deadly raspberry to Neptune’s tummy with her wet lips. Blowing against her belly, Neptune let out beautiful streams of giggles. Neptune knows that she’ll lose it soon. Plutia’s methods were definitely effective. She would not even lighten her assault as long as Neptune continues to laugh and ‘suffer’. Plutia has her left hand slide down Neptune’s stomach to her left thigh. The dominatrix slowly starts to stroke Neptune’s thigh in a very slow subtle manner that pleases Neptune’s nerves more than the tickles her armpit and stomach are receiving. Plutia stops her raspberry volley and gnaws on her sides. Plutia’s mouth playfully nibble on her flesh, leaving bit marks here and there. Taking the chance, she blows a raspberry a couple times or have her tongue furiously lash against Neptune’s sensitive side acting like a finger. Neptune is having her giggles build up into laughter. Her mouth could not form the words, “Stop” or “No” because it was too much. Tickling seems to overcome Neptune way too easily, HDD form or not. Plutia is having fun, no doubt. She was enjoying the pleasant laughter coming out of Neptune. She would not use this method, but somehow, it seems to be a bit more entertaining. Well, Plutia will still do her initial plans, but this will entertain her for now. Plutia notice the very bellybutton that quivers at the center of Neptune’s tummy. Having the urge to torture that button, she slowly licks her way to that area, leaving a trial of saliva as she approach the bellybutton. Neptune did not realize Plutia new target to attack since her body and mind are fighting against the strange feelings she is having down there. Feeling a slimy tongue enter her bellybutton, Neptune exploding into fits of laughter. Her body shook the contraption for a bit as Plutia glance at Neptune’s face. Catching Neptune’s attention, the ticklee was starting to tear up! Plutia blush at this, loving it! How she longed to see Neptune show such tears~

“Oh~! The fun we will have Ms. Claus~! I’ll make you a great Christmas you won’t forget!” Plutia states as she continues to probe deep into Neptune’s button. Plutia would stab her tongue into the bellybutton, having her tongue spin in a circular motion. Netpune is starting to cry! Her giggles are laughs now as her body falls into the sweet sensation that electrifies her. The tickling in her left armpit and thighs are agonizing due to the same pace. The vicious clawing against her armpit was at a moderate pace. Those two fingers did not even move away from their spot as Plutia moves all around to torture Neptune’s mid-drift. With Plutia’s left hand on Neptune’s thigh, the feeling is sending tingling sensation to her womanhood. Neptune likes to be tickled… She doesn’t know if torture was the same thing…

Plutia backs off as Neptune takes the chance to catch her breathe. She was panting heavily and glance at Plutia. She was able to regain her sight and stop her eyes from leaking up. However, her face was red, heavily in the cheeks, as her chest heaves greatly. She can still feel the tingling sensations in her thighs, armpit, and stomach, and even the roof of her mouth. Neptune tries her best to pull at her wrist restrains, cursing to herself. Plutia glance at the table for a minute. She has a grin, the devious expression, as she turns around and looks right into Neptune’s eyes.

“Why didn’t you say ‘stop’ Ms. Claus?” question Plutia, “Do you like this~?”

“NO! I don’t! Plutia, let me out now!” Neptune demanded, her voice revealing
a shaky tone.

“Oh, but Ms. Claus,” Plutia leans forward to Neptune’s face, whispering, “I haven’t tickle your pretty feet yet.” Plutia

“Eh- Plutia! S-Stop this at once!” Plutia just leans close to Neptune.
“Or what? Ms. Claus, do you think I’m a naughty girl?” Neptune watches Plutia’s face approach hers. Ms. Claus could feel the air coming out of Plutia’s nose, her face really close to hers.

“A-and if I say you are!” Neptune answers, her face turning to the side to avoid the intense eye-to-eye contact from Plutia, “You have been a really bad girl.”

“Good. I would not like it any other way.” Neptune turns her face to feel a sudden brushing sensation coming right beneath her breasts! Neptune ushers out a crazed laugh that surprise Plutia. The tickler leans close to Neptune’s shaking head, asking her, “Does this tickle you too? I thought it wouldn't~ Ohhhhhh Ms. Claus… You certainly have a very sensitive body. Your breasts should not be ticklish… Right~?” Plutia had sneaked two electric toothbrushes into her hands when she went backed off. Taking the brushes, she took the chance to unleash them right when Neptune turned her face. The brushes attack the lower area that reveals the bottom of Neptune’s breasts. Neptune could not pull away from the notorious devices, the ribbon right below her breasts secured Neptune’s body to the wooden device. Plutia giggled at Neptune’s frantic expression. This was utterly new to Neptune. She did not know her breasts were ticklish! Plutia had those brushes move upwards as it follows the shape of Neptune’s breasts. Moving in a circular motion, Plutia leans in to nibble playfully on Neptune’s neck. This move made Neptune jump in her restrains once more.

“Oh Ms. Claus, you have such tasty skin~! I would love to eat you up like the candy cane you are. Let me like that cherry mound of yours and suck on the tips of your stiff buttons to make them all pointy. You really shouldn’t have this outfit cover such delectable goodies!” Neptune was losing it. Knowing Plutia, her words usually means she wanted to do something extremely graphic! The vibrating brushes did not ease the tickling though. Neptune could barely concentrate. Her mind was getting attacked by her nerves signaling how bad the feeling is from those nasty brushes. The bristles on the brushes seem to provide a fuzzy feeling that rotates at least a good fifty or small strands that travels around the shape of Neptune’s breast. Her breasts would jiggle slightly as Plutia would continue the same routine, until Plutia decides to move them into her bra. Neptune’s eyes burst wide open, slamming her head against Plutia’s head while she was nibbling her neck. Plutia backs off, smiling at the painful hit on her head. “Big mistake Ms. Claus…” Plutia press a secondary button on the brushes. The device quickly turns their lower bodies into legs that quickly attach itself onto Neptune’s breasts (it looks like a robot spider except it has a circular body with at least five legs attached to Neptune’s boobies, although the toothbrush with the bristles is connected with a long metal cord. The cord stops at the very center of the circular spider body that clings onto Neptune’s boobies). Plutia starts to use all ten fingers against her armpits as Plutia starts to bite on her stomach. Neptune is starting to cry now, tears sliding down her face as the tickling has become intense. Plutia’s sharp nails went at a fast pace now. Plutia’s nails claw over Neptune’s hairless armpit over and over again. The hard feeling of Plutia’s nails seems to sink into Neptune’s nerves. Despite the times she was tickled, Plutia’s nails were acting as if she was tearing at the very smooth skin. Just the sheer roughness Plutia is applying made Neptune’s body scream. That was not the only factor. The electric brushes tickling her nipples underneath her red bra troubled her greatly. She knows for sure her nipples are erect now. This is the first time she has experienced such a feeling. Her mind starts to question herself, asking if she really liked this punishment. Neptune, already in the bliss of the tickling feeling, knows that these brushes are certainly making this experience very arousing. The vibrations are just too much for her breasts.

Plutia, using her mouth in whatever manner she can, was certainly making a mess on Neptune’s stomach. Blowing raspberry, licking the bellybutton, chewing on her sides, nibbling anywhere on her tummy, Plutia was going all out. Neptune’s body could not escape the torment, struggling fruitlessly to escape. Her body was starting to sweat, even though she is wearing just a bra and panty, as her hair starts to stick to her face. The hat on her head, surprisingly, was still on top of her. This was too much! Neptune could not think anymore as she subject herself to this agonizing torment. Her body enjoys it, strangely. The feeling of her getting tickled madly reminds her of the time when her sister, or someone else, would tickle her. She blushes at the ridiculous thoughts entering her head though. “STOPAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHA AH AH!” she exclaim. She was able to pull her right wrist from the device and tries to stop Plutia.

“Oh~ You got out… How bad of you to do that though,” Plutia quickly halt Neptune’s attempt to stop her by grabbing her wrist. Neptune was laughing still, her eyes closing themselves for a bit. The brushes were tickling her nipples still. Thankfully, Plutia stopped her assault, although that will change soon, “I think you should punish me too…” Plutia made Neptune’s right hand grope her right breast as she leans close to Neptune. The ticklee was shocked at this, but she could not control her movements or actions. Her right hand starts to grope and stroke Plutia’s covered breast as the brushes continue their attacks. Plutia moans slightly, telling Ms. Claus, “You are soooo naughty Ms. Claus… Why did you have to break out of your restrain…? And furthermore, why are you groping me~?” Plutia lets out a very pleasant moan from her lips, her expression changing to a very pleased face. “How naughty are you, Ms. Claus?” Neptune pulls her hand away from Plutia’s grip to tear the brushes off. Neptune undoes her left wrist using her free hand. Plutia quickly grabs both her wrists and pulls Neptune towards her.

“I cannot let you just stop my fun dear Neppy~” Plutia pulls out some metal cuffs. Neptune could not pull away from Plutia’s grip since she is weakened by the tickling. Plutia walks behind Neptune and has her arms tied up above her head. She attaches some hooks to the cuffs so her arms were bent backwards, but her armpits are accessible. Neptune wipes her tears off her cheeks using her arms, glaring at Plutia.

“That was too far! Plutia, stop it right now! I had enough of your games!”

“Had? Oh no, we’re going to go even further.” Plutia replies, “Say… Your feet are next.” Neptune quickly realizes where this was going. Her face blushes brightly as her body trembles at Plutia’s words. This is bad… Knowing Plutia, she would really restrict that spot to the fullest.

“Plutia… As Ms. Claus, I will make sure you’re on the good list… J-Just stop it right now.”

“But Ms. Claus,” Plutia started, leaning close to Neptune’s face to stroke her left hand against Neptune’s right cheek, “You know I want to do this to you… And you know I have been a good girl. I helped you lot, remember… Now, I should be rewarded for helping you…Right?” Neptune could not believe she was getting terrified in this form! No, this was not terrifying! Tickling is not that scary… It’s Plutia who she fears the most.

“Stop it Plutia!” Neptune said in a shaky voice, catching Plutia’s attention. Her face giving a satisfied smile as Neptune goes on, “Why me?!”

“Not just you. I’ll get the others too. Don’t worry, I’ll be fair.”

“You’re taking things a bit too far now-“

“Am I?” Plutia interjects, leaning close to her ear, stroking around Neptune’s nipple underneath her bra, “Your body says otherwise-“

“It’s because you’re forcing this onto me!”

“Am I?” Plutia asks, “You never stopped anyone from tickling you… You like it don’t you… You feel such joy in such child’s play.” Neptune did not deny it. If
she did, she would be lying to Plutia. Lying to Plutia is definitely not worth it. The dark purple hair girl is victorious in her statement as she walks to the table and takes a box. She places it out of Neptune’s sight right below her trapped feet.

“I-I mean… The tickling isn’t that aggressive or demanding unlike this one… T-This one is extreme though-“

“Trying to say that won’t even make an excuse to why you didn’t just tickle me when you release your hands. Surely, you had the chance to.”

“You quickly caught me-“

“Not that quickly. When you pulled on the restrains, I knew you would get out. However, you didn’t even have any desire to stop me, right? Your hand was a bit off when you tried to stop me, but your hand itself wasn’t aiming for my wrist… And my hands were tickling your armpits.”

“I-I was not thinking straight! H-h-hey! D-don’t you dare! PLUTIA!” Neptune quickly covers her boots over one another. Plutia gives one of her famous smiles, holding onto her right boot. She did not even use any force yet.

“Admit it.”

“I won’t!” Neptune exclaim, “N-not to you!”

“OH~ not to me? Huh… That hurts Ms. Claus.” Plutia quickly push Neptune’s left foot away from the right one as she pulls the boot off of her right foot. Neptune gasps as the crimson sock covers her sole. Plutia quickly took the chance and strip her other foot too. Plutia licks her lips as her nails position themselves on her heels. Neptune flinched at the feeling, her right eye closing itself shut. “N-no…”

“Tell me you like this Neptune. How you love it~ I know you won’t deny it because you have been tickled before… and you love it! Ms. Claus… The perfect gift I’ll give to you is the sweet torment of these soles, if you don’t admit the truth…”

“I WON’T SAY SQUAT!” Neptune yells, her voice destroying any sort of shakiness to it. Plutia was surprised at this, but her face turned into a sinister expression.

“Wow… Such fierceness… Let’s break you! I won’t even stop for even a second dear Ms. Claus!” With that, Plutia starts her attack. It was not calm, oh no. Plutia decided to go all out. Neptune erupts into laughter as she can feel all ten nails tickling up and down her red feet. Despite the slight protection, Plutia’s nails viciously raked up and down Neptune’s feet. Tears already stream down Neptune’s face as the girl was laughing hysterically.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAH AH A AH HA AA!”

“See… You like this Ms. Claus.” Plutia did not even need to look at where her hands were touching. Skilled in tickling, her hands easily followed her feet wherever they went. Neptune could not truly escape the sharp nails that sent such twitching urges to her feet. Her nails would pinch on her heels, or the toes, would stroke up and down the center of her soles, or across her arches, would tickle the sides of her feet, would tickle the wiggling digits, and would tickle the space between her toes. Plutia was mocking Neptune as she was laughing madly. “Aw, does this tickle Ms. Claus? It shouldn’t, you have socks on. D’awww… do you want me to stop? You know what you need to do for me to stop- oh wait; I’m a naughty girl… I won’t listen to a goody-two-shoe like you! Oh wait, your shoes are gone? Awww, I think these feet will be tickled pretty well, if I do say so myself.”

Neptune is losing it! Her mind has abandoned all thoughts of resisting and just goes into sheer insanity. The overwhelming feelings her body toss at her made her very… tingly. If you want to put it in some way, she was aroused. She likes it. Despite her predicament, tied up and all, she loved the way Plutia was pushing her. The way her body is being played with and pushed to sheer insanity is breathe-taking. Her tears, the violent movement, her futile attempt- Neptune loved it! She couldn’t admit it though! She did not want Plutia to know.

“YOUHAHAHH SUCKAHAHAHAH!” Neptune proclaims through her laughter, surprised that her words were able to be heard. Plutia’s face twists itself into a menacing stare.

“Oh?! You are seriously pushing me Ms. Claus.” The two electric spider brushes hopped onto the stocks and start to have their brushes tickle all over her upper body. Neptune squeals at this, surprise that they came back. One of the brushes decided to extend his toothbrush head to Neptune’s left armpit as the other one targeted Neptune’s bellybutton. Ms. Claus began to shake her arms lightly, going nowhere as Plutia takes off Neptune’s socks quickly. She did not need to show anymore mercy due to that bewildered statement Neptune said. ‘She sucks’, ha, she’ll see about that once she goes all out. Neptune found herself increasing her volume in her laughs as her bare feet are attacked. She glances over to where Plutia stands, watching the tickler claw her smooth soft six size soles. Neptune was struggling again. Her body thrashes violently against the ribbons as well as the stocks holding her ankles. Her feet flails around furiously, kicking Plutia’s fingers away. Neptune feels like her body is overheating, her temperature rising above the normal degree. Her eyes are blurred due to the tears coming out from the intense sensations. Her voice is becoming dry due to her continuous laughter, her body starts to feel exhausted, and her pleasure was rising to the max. Plutia did not command the two devious devices as they did whatever. As Plutia plans her next part of her plans, the two devices decide to enter Neptune’s panties and bra again. Taken by surprise, Neptune let out a really high pitch moan and laugh that caught Plutia’s attention. “NOHAHAHAHHA SOTPSAHAHAHHTHSPHAHA GHAHAHHA HGHAHHAHA HHAHAH HAH AHAHAHAHAHHOAHAOAHOOAHH!” Plutia notice what the two devices aimed for, dumbfounded by such boldness! Neptune quickly blacked out after that.

…..Hours later….

Neptune quickly wakes up from her unconscious state, panting heavily. She
was wearing a black bra and panties on her. Neptune notices she was tied up still, but in a different stock, one that is made out of metal. Her feet are locked in the metal frame stocks. She tries to wiggle her feet, but the stock seems to fit around her size six soles. She could not even wiggle them, trying once again. Her toes were locked down by the metal latches that are attached to the stocks. There was a metal strip that encase around the shape of Neptune’s feet so they were locked in place. She could not push or pull her feet away or even more them side to side. Neptune bites down on her lower lip, testing it out once more.

“So… you do like this?” Plutia’s voice said, ringing right behind her ear. Neptune lets out a surprise yelp, hearing her ally chuckle to herself a bit.

“I do not-“

“Don’t deny it Ms. Claus. I caught you right handed.”

“You have not!” Neptune denied, “You have no proof of… W-wait… D-did you…?” Neptune recalls what happened before she blacked out. The two toothbrush devices decided to tickle her… Oh god! Is that why she is wearing black panties and bra now!? Plutia notice Neptune’s face changing colors so quickly. She couldn’t help but let out chuckles and laughs of her own. Neptune glares at Plutia, demanding her to keep it a secret. “You better not tell anyone about this!”

“Oh~ I won’t…” Plutia responded, getting close to Neptune to stroke her cheeks, “I really did have my way with you when you were knocked out though. You tasted so good~!” Neptune’s eyes popped wide open. “OH MY GOD! YOU DIDN’T- PLUTIA!?” The dark hair girl licks her lips, and she whispers,

“If you allow me to get your feet and hear your beautiful laughter… I won’t even tell anyone about this. Besides, your secret is safe with me. I will tickle you so harshly whenever you want. Just tell me in such discreetness.”

“You are horrible!” Neptune replies, biting her lower lip and trying to get out of her bondage.

“I know I am!” Plutia exclaims, “That’s why I’m on your special personal naughty list, right? Right?!” Plutia asks as she decides to lick the tip of her nails before placing them right on Neptune’s left sole. Neptune quivers at the touch. It felt really cold, stimulating her nerves to prepare for the worse. Plutia really adored Neptune’s sexy small feet. Her feet did not even seem rough, her skin looking flawless. There is a shade of pink in some spots of her feet, but Plutia really admired her restrictions on her toes. No, her feet in general. Obviously, one would want to place full intensity to such a girl who has ticklish feet, right? Plutia giggles as she lowers herself to those feet and unleashes her deadly wet nails. Neptune exploded, her whole body twitched violently at the feeling. This was already too much! Neptune could not even beg. “HAHAHAHH AH OSGHAHHAHHAHGH GHAGHHGAHAHHAHHA!” The words could not form in her throat. The feeling of Plutia’s nails frantically stroking up and down never cease the insane driving sensations affecting Neptune. Plutia decided to apply devious tactics. She would use both her hands to tickle the shape of her smooth round heel as she tickles all ten fingers at the center of Neptune’s soles. She would then motion her fingers side to side when she approaches her arches. Going up towards the stems of the toes, Plutia would tickle the small areas that were not covered by the metal straps. Plutia loved how these pretties were extremely helpless. She really loved how Neptune’s toes could not escape though. Plutia was blushing madly, but she did not care if Neptune would see it or not. Besides, the naughty dominatrix could care less about the blush on her cheeks. She loves this. She could not believe how much excitement she is getting from this sort of method. She needs to try it out on the others… But god, Neptune is cute!

Plutia decides to push Neptune even further as she opens her watery lips to suck on the top of her toes. Neptune’s eyes send some sort of shocking wavelength in her pupils, or something, as she erupted into uncontrollably laughter. Plutia stopped herself. She found herself loving the taste of Neptune’s toes… strangely… Her hands did not stop as she observes Neptune’s toes. Plutia was somewhat puzzled at this. Did Neptune pamper her feet? No… Plutia was somewhat confuse as she seems to be nibbling on the top of Neptune’s big toe. What was the flavor…? Neptune could not control her vicious body movements. Her feet are trapped no matter how much Neptune struggled. She would shake the upper part of the contraption she was in, but not her feet. It worsen when Neptune notice Plutia sucking on her toes. Her voice could have cracked a mirror with such a deadly screech. Neptune is in a frenzy state, crazed by the devious torment to her soles. She felt herself getting aroused by this, but the tickling sensations were definitely off the charts. Tears roll down Neptune’s face as her sweat and hair clings to her skin. Her Santa hat stays on top of her head, despite the frenzied movements, and her throat was becoming sore. “EHAHAHA HAHA HH AAHAHA HA!” It was worse when Plutia’s tongue touched her toes. Out of all the places, her toes seem to send an electrifying message that devastated Neptune into turmoil. Plutia was somewhat jealous at these feet. They were not rough! The middle of her sole, the arch, the toes, even the damn heel is soft… And not only that, her feet seem to be so enchanting to torture. Taking a single glance at these beauties, Plutia wanted to have such a session with them. Plutia’s jealousy made her blush even more. In the midst of all this, her nails applied more pressure, scratching harder into such smooth skin. Neptune was in a stream of hysterical laughter. The room was filled with her laughter as Plutia continues to figure out the taste of her soles.

“Vanilla… No. Bubblegum… No.” Plutia is muttering to herself as she unleash
her snake like tongue to tickle taste each toe. “Certainly not orange. Goddamn it… What is this? Strawberry? Perhaps…” She continues to lick the top of her ten toes, until she bites on the pad of her left big toe. “Ah! It’s chocolate- Jeez, you would coat your feet in such smells?! You seriously want someone to just bite at them huh?” Plutia nibbles on the pads of each toe, Neptune getting tormented to the max. Technical, it’s not torment since Neptune likes it.

“Oh Ms. Claus… I think we’ll torture these beauties with some toys…” With that, Neptune kept up with her loud frantic laughs, Plutia using some sort of pointy object to tickle her soles now. The dark hair girl found these conveniently sharp candy cane decoration ornaments. Since its Christmas, Plutia wanted to test these things on Neptune. Why not use it on her delicate soles? Plutia position herself to stare right at Neptune as she continues to make out with her helpless toes. The sight was splendid! Plutia thought she wet herself after glancing at such a beautiful mess before her. Plutia decides to have the candy cane pointers scratch across her arches to see how badly Neptune would react.

Neptune was a mess. Her hair sticks to her face and some parts of her skin. The ticklee was showing some drool running down the side of her mouth a bit, her eyes shut tight, and popping wide open, shaking her head desperately to dampen the meticulousness torment of tickles on her soles. She violently bucks against her restrains strapping her down to the device, but her feet would not move an inch.

The feeling of Plutia’s tongue seems to have tickled and send another sensation that aroused Neptune once again. This was odd; however, Neptune could not fully explain it to herself why this was odd. Her mind was toss into a crazed state of electrifying waves that told her to laugh as her soles are touched. She would want to do something, anything, to end this, but deep
inside, Neptune loved it.

Plutia decides to pull out some electric flossers out of the box. She never used such devices on her teeth, yet she was curious to how it would work on Neptune. Plutia decided to aim for the pads of her sexy immobilized toes…
Neptune quickly went above her ‘thought to be maxed out’ laughter, scaring Plutia as Neptune loses consciousness.

“Damn it!” Plutia cursed to herself, stopping everything.

…Hours later…

“NO MORE! PLUTIA, STOP!” When Neptune reaches out, she pushed someone on top of her legs. Plutia was still in her HDD form along with Neptune. Plutia blinks at the conscious Neptune, smiling a bit.

“Hehe. Hello Ms. Claus.” Plutia said calmly, closing her eyes. Neptune quickly pulls her legs underneath the covers and hold Plutia’s wrists beside her, blushing heavily. Gah! She stares at her bare feet behind her. She rubs them together only to cringe at the tickling sensation that is still on them after such a torment. “W-why did you go that far!?”

“I know you did not buy me a gift!” Plutia declares, staring away from Neptune, “You obviously haven’t… I already know this due to that stupid answer you gave me back there…” She puffs her cheeks out, “You seriously stabbed me hard you know.”

“I mean… I was going to get you your gift-“

“You obviously know what I want!” Plutia exclaim, escaping Neptune’s grip and forcing the girl back onto the pillow. Plutia took Neptune’s wrists and hold them beside her. Neptune whimpers lightly, shivering at what Plutia would do. The dominatrix slowly approaches Neptune’s face… Neptune close her eyes shut. Plutia place a very warm moist kiss onto Neptune’s lips, letting Neptune go. “I had my fun anyways. Hate me for it.”

“You know… I can’t.” Neptune said softly, blushing, “I did like it… I-I can’t deny it. A-and I’m sorry for hurting your feelings about that. I seriously did not want to buy you a gift… B-because… w-well, you know.... Y-your taste is rather… explicit.”

“Explicit?!” Plutia said in shock, laughing a bit, “Well, obviously. I mean, I stripped you twice now. I really did have my moments though.” Neptune’s eyes burst open at that statement. “WHAT?!”

“Oops.” Plutia giggle, placing her hand in front of her lips, “Did I say that out loud…”

“Why I outta…” Neptune tried to get up on top of the bed, but she collapse right away. She was giggling at the blanket that touched the bottom of her feet. How badly did Plutia tickle her?!
The dominatrix turns her over and hugs Neptune. “I’m sorry though. I should have asked you. I’m such a bad girl…”
Neptune sighed at this, hugging her back, “You are… But you’re one of my best friends though, despite your naughty behavior. If you asked me, I would have said no… And you would have just got me anyways.”

“Ha, you do know me oh so well.” Plutia tease, “Although it should be midnight now-“

“Merry Christmas Plutia.” Neptune said with a cheerful smile, “I’ll let you slide with this… since its Christmas.”

“Oh?” Plutia was slightly confused at Neptune’s nice behavior. “You’re not mad…?”

“I just told you… I liked it- are you trying to get me to say it multiple times
now?!”

“Yeah.” Plutia said, “Although… I should treat the other girls with a good gift too.”

“You mean tickle them?”

“Yes, and much, much more.” Plutia said with a very devious smirk.

“Well... T-till then…” Neptune covers her breast a bit in her dark bra. Plutia raise her eyebrow in confusion to this. “Y-you… can do whatever you want with me until morning.” Plutia’s eyes burst open.

“Seriously?” she asked, utterly stunned at the statement.

“Yes. I did say I did not have a…” Neptune found her arms tied above her head. Her eyes pop wide open. “Hey!”

“You might resist… I’m going to do so many things to those breasts and womanhood.”

“Oh god!” Neptune exclaim. The two Goddess doing it inside the log cabin on Christmas day...

------

Well late Merry Christmas P:

I like this a lot, and not just because I've played some of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games. It's very well written, with just the right amount of detail. Don't let your talent go to waste. Keep writing!

Haha, sorry for the late respond, but thank you for saying that. It took me a long while just to compose this, I did at least four times the proof reading... Was a tad tedious, but I plan to place a bunch of my time making sure the story is 'well written', or written fairly well. Not an elite, but I try to do my best. Once again, thanks again

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back