• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni's Tickle Class Part 2 FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
First I try the fuzzy striped cuffs keeping my wrists above my head. Nothing. Then I look down at the tape binding my ankles. A sick joke as there are images of smiling faces and feathers adorning the tape. I know what I am in for, but today will be different. It won't be multiple girls. Just two. And even though Jenni nearly drove me out of my skin last time, I take comfort in the fact that it is only her and one other girl this time. I look to the tiled ceiling. Bright colors. I feel the cool air on my naked body and await the inevitable.

A small voice chuckled next to you on your left...accompanied by a very pretty round white face with pink angular designs accentuating her eyes and puckering her mouth with a cute curl at the edges. Her pink ringlets framed her face with the same adorable flare. She just stood there chuckling, looking you over with a twinkle in her light green eyes. Her excitement soon had her bouncing where she stood, looking to your right at an empty doorway framed in neon yellow and orange stripes. She said nothing, just chuckled with her hands limp against her sides.

What are you laughing at, clown?*I notice her peering at the doorway with such hopeful glee. I turn to see the doorway myself to figure out what is so wonderful.

The chuckles stopped and her face curved around to stare at you, despite your sudden interest in what she waited for. Silence, only for a moment...the pink clown's soft fingers spidered down your sides from mid-ribs to your hips and the chuckles started right up again.

Hehey, no stohop.*I am caught off guard by her expression and begin to squirm and chuckle a little, just a little, as the fingers spider over my flesh.

Whyyy? Whatcha lookin' for?*Complete disregard to your first question entirely, as the clown's question seemed so innocent. Her fingers didn't stop, either...they did walk right back up your side, though! Her chuckle burst from her as soon as they did, and only softened when they backed away, back at their starting point.

Hmmmhmhhmhmhm*chuckles are muffled by my clamped lips as I remember these clowns love to tickle. I may have shown weakness last time, but that was when there were several of them. I got this .

Nooo, you gotta tell me what yer lookin' for over there!*A visual reminder was given of how her fingers feel by way of them wiggling in front of your face, coming towards you with her adorable face behind them...and her chuckle melted into a giggle as they got closer. They lowered to your chest but did not touch you, just writhing in mid air with her finger tips aimed at your skin, hovering lower and lower until they got to the middle of your torso...Remember how much this tiiicklleed?*Those fingers got even closer but only the very ends of the fabric on her velvet gloves touched you...and even then it was light.

UUUUNNGNNNGGGGHHH!*I struggle to hold it together long enough to answer her question.*Are wehehe expecting somebohohdy?*the fingers land, somewhat on my chest. I thank god that they aren't touching on a particularly ticklish place

Hoohoohoohooo!! Are YOU expecting somebody?*Those fingers backed away, but touched so gently over your abs, moving down further until they hit level with your belly button...then as they started moving away from each other towards each of your sides, she looked up again to that same doorway...just to be sure.*I don't seeeeee anyone there! Nope! Not a soul!

Oh my God. Not the sides. I start to squirm but still am able to hold down the laughter even though my body is clearly revealing that her fingers have found a tender spot.*I thought thehehehere would behehe 2 of yohoyu.

Ohhohohohoh you did, did you?*She laughed for a few seconds before her fingers pressed into your sides, waiting for a cue to laugh some more. A familiar voice came from the very doorway in question, finally revealing herself.*I liked that distracting bit in the beginning! Very good! Three points for that one!*The busty orange clown emerged, skipping the few yards from the doorway to your right side, applauding when she arrived.

My torso tenses when the fingers press and I see Jenni skip over to the table where I am bound.*Oh nohoh. It's you.*I remember Jenni's horrific instructions that led to my downfall the last time we had crossed paths.

Jenni outright laughed.*Well hello to you, too!*She reached out and poked at your left side, just above where the other clown was currently digging in and giggling. She nodded to her student and the pink clown stopped...but still giggled. Jenni held out a hand towards the other girl.*You remember Gummie, don't you?

I nod solemnly. Yes I remember Gummie. her tummy tickling and teases nearly drove me to madness last time we encountered. I twitch with Jenni's poke but breathe a sigh of relief when Jenni instructs Gummie to stop pressing with her fingers.*Yes I remember her.

Gummie's cute head tilted and her face scrunched up happily.*Awe, he remembers meee!!*She jumped a few times with both hands clasped together and up by her jaw, then looked to her teacher, who nodded...her pink hands dug into both of your sides again.*OOHHH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for remembering meee!!!*Her giggle filled the room, Jenni smiling down at the two of you and commenting.*Isn't she just adorable? Makes you wanna just hug her, doesn't she?

NAhHAHA!*I squirm like mad at the tickling onslaught on my sides. My body twitches and I sputter brief chuckles here and there. But not completely breaking.

Hahaha? Oh?? Were you going to say something?*Gummie's hands only backed away probably two inches, hovering over your body. Her fingers moved idly as if they're ready to get back to business.*My apologies, dear little ticklish one. What was that?

I'm. Not. Ticklish.*I say defiantly. I know that she will probably test that so I prepare myself for another onslaught on my sides, or anywhere else. Gotta keep my shit together. It's bad enough that the girl has her teacher here as well.

Both clowns were looking at you, and upon hearing those three words, they both exploded in laughter, shaking their heads and thankfully for you they both held their torsos after about ten seconds. Then they caught their breath, looked at each other, and each of them took one of your sides under their excited fingertips. Jenni played your side like a keyboard, gently squeezing every two or three notes. Gummie was playing like a harp, constantly wiggly fingers changing position and running up and down your side. They both said things like*You're not ticklish, huh?*and*Let's find out if that's true!

UUUUNNNGNGNGNHHHHH!*I start to squirm again. I am not ticklish. I keep telling myself that: I am not ticklish. I am not ticklish. I am not ticklish. I can take it. I won't give them the satisfaction. Even as I feel giggles building inside of me, I refuse to submit.

Jenni's fingers left your skin so that she could watch Gummie's attempts, and Gummie was starting to lose a little faith...it barely showed, though, because her hands only left for an instant...long enough to speak.*Now, I know you're in there. I saw you!*She attacked your sides again for one second, then pulled away...and did it again, but a little higher...then pulled away. The third time, she got that spot on your hips that she remembered, and laughed.*Are you HEEHEHEHEEHEEHEERE!?!?

HM HM HM HM HM HM HM*Muffled giggles as my lips curl into a smile. I feel I will lose control soon. I'M NOT TICKLISH, I keep telling myself. NOT TICKLISH!

Gummie's lips grew into a full smile, revealing teeth between those pink lips.*Hahahaha, I know you're in there soomewheeere! Where'd you go?*Her fingers dug in and shook in the dip on your right hip, giggling innocently and watching your face...before her other hand stretched over your body to dig in to your left hip, leaving your right hip alone...for now.*Come oout come ooouuutt, you tickuhly guuyy!

NO!*I yell out, almost breaking into hysterical laughter. I am not ticklish. Her fingers at my hips are making me insane and the cool air in the room stiffens my nipples a little.

Jenni laughed and let one of her fingers curl against your waist, right in the most narrow part of your side.*Two points for that one, Gummie! That was greheheat!*This fluffed some of the pink clown's ego and made her switch back and forth between the dips in your hips, giving each hip a little time to itself while giving the other hip a break...and she squeaked in further excitement!*YES! TICKUHLY guuyyy!!*Her fingers wiggled in your left hip at the moment.*I seeeee yoooouuuu!!!!

Heheheheheheheh no you dohohohohon't*the giggles start to slip out despite my best efforts. Goddamit, I am cracking already, I can't believe it!

Both clowns laughed almost in unison this time!*HAHAHAHAHA You suuure I don't see you?*Her fingers continued wiggling as her right hand started to stray up your side and over the top of your tummy. Her head got all close to your tummy just under her fingers as they passed over to your right side, looking down at it like she had an idea...but Jenni stopped her right when she was about to go for it.Now Gummie...timing is everything. But three points for making him laugh!*They high-fived above your belly and giggled, both bouncing into the gesture.

HEheHEHehhehehhehehHhEHe NO! I proclaim my protests when I see Gummie lower her head to my tummy and breathe a sigh of relief when Jenni stops her. That might have been too much if Gummie had done what I thought she was going to do. I watch the girls high five and dread what might be coming*

Jenni let go of her student's hand and simply said "Okay"...Gummie's head was instantly down, blowing a huge raspberry against the bottom of your tummy on the left side, and Jenni giggled as she watched.

NOHHOHOHOhohohoohhohohooh*I jump and giggle with the raspberry. I had long forgotten the terrible tickles that could be provided with a woman's plump lips.

Shaking her head into the long vibrating blow against your tummy had her curls dancing and dragging along your skin...some got all the way to the top of your tummy, while others went south and tapped against other parts...Jenni clapped, egging her student on.*Hahahaha that's four points! NOOO!!! Hahahaha!*She mocked your outcry in a teasing tone, laughing at it and Gummie's success!

HEheheHEhehehheheheHEHhehehehhehe*The soft vibrating lips tickle my tummy terribly and the locks of hair touch on a few tender spots in the meantime. I shoot Jenni a fierce look at her taunt in between giggles.

The orange clad clown jumps back, mocking surprise with one hand to her chest just above her luscious breasts. She gasped!*What was THAT look for? I didn't do it!*The shocked expression on her face remained, despite Gummie straightening up for air and then laughing as her fingers spider walked up and over your body from left to right. Her soft fingertips dragged in waves back over to your left side, then just as you think she's drawing in another breath to laugh, her lips were against your tummy again, a little lower but still on your tender tummy, planting another long shaky raspberry there!

Don't tease meHEHEHehehhEHEHEHHEhEHeHeh*The creepy crawly fingers break my concentration, followed by another super ticklish raspberry that makes me jump.For a moment, my whole body lifts of the table.

Awe, but it's fun! Why would I stop?*Jenni protested this time, her hands coming together down by her hips, pushing her breasts together and catching some satin between them, further defining their shape. Gummie moved back with your jump, but didn't fall down to the table with you. She straightened up and pointed it out.OOooh! Hahahaa! Mister Tickly left the table, Teach! Hahahahaha!!! *Her fingers were splaying and contracting along your tummy, around the spots she had just given fruit to.

HEHEHehheheheHEHhehehEhehhheh heheHEHhEehheheheheheheh*I giggle helplessly at the gloved fingers on my tummy. I turn to notice Jenni's chest, prompting a twitch in my penis while Gummie continues to playfully tease my belly

Jenni's head cocked to one side and she slowly blinked with a grin, watching you giggle. Her eyes narrowed with glee, smiling at you in their own rights. Gummie looked up at your face too and cooed.Aawweee, look at da tickly little guy giggling like a girl on da taabuuhhl.*Baby talking up to you, she leaned in closer and closer to your face again, her eyes crossing and puckering out her lips some more.*Wittle bowuhy wanna bweeaak so he can bweeeeeathe?

HehhEheheheheheHhEheheheeh yehehehehhehehehehehsssss*I answer Gummie as I look at her and giggle and giggle at her tickling on my belly. I notice Jenni's smile and giggle more as Gummie tickles.

Aaawweee. Teach! He wants a wittuhl bweeaak.*She faked a sad face, her paint giving her intentions away. Jenni chuckled and held that face she made to you.*So you want a break? You think that's possible?

Plehehehehhehhahehehahaehehehheheaaasssseee*at one point, one of Gummie's fingers randomly brushes over my innie bellybutton, causing me to twitch for a second.*I nehehehehehehheeeedd a breheheheheheakk!

Gummie looked down at her fingers, as they had continued splaying and contracting in and out...*Oops! Haha, sorry. They have a mind of their own sometimes.*She pulled back, not touching any part of you...Jenni broke her gaze at you to look at her student, and blinked a few times. Remembering a part of her pact, she sauntered up to you with one of the goofiest looks on her face.*Are you reeeady, big guy?*Gummie couldn't help but giggle at her teacher's face, then morphed her own to cross her eyes again and suck in her cheeks, giving you the fish lips!

Hehehe*I chuckle at Jenni's funny face.*Am I ready for what?*The tickling made me forget exactly what the arrangement was for a moment. I look over and see Gummie's fish face and chuckle again before looking back at Jenni.

The two girls giggled at the faces you made back at their faces, both lending the hand closest to you towards the agreement that they both remembered clearly. They squeezed and spider walked along your tummy and around the edges of it, coming out towards your sides and moving downwards over your hips. They grazed those dips and indulged them for a brief moment, giggling a little louder when they did.

HeEHeEeHeheHEHeHHEyyy.*The tickling breaks me again as the fingers wander downward and the clowns giggle happily. I begin to remember the deal we had made.

Hey there.*Jenni said in a high pitched voice. She waited until you looked at her, and then she winked at you. Her full lips were all of a sudden against your tummy, blowing hard and making a very loud raspberry! Gummie burst into laughter, her fingers getting a little more energy and doing what looked like magic fingers where they all wiggled extended towards one given point...against the crease where your hip met your pelvis...and they were going down and around your thigh doing that.

BWAhHAHahhahaahhahHA*I jump at the raspberry and proceed to giggle happily as I feel Gummie's fingers dancing wonderfully on my pelvis and creeping down my thighs. I get nervous briefly when the fingers near my groin and I begin to wonder what teasing "Tips" Jenni will teach Gummie next.

Jenni sighed in a strange way, and Gummie's hand seemed to react to it, those pulsating fingers splaying when they get to the inside of your thigh. One brushed against the side of your balls but only briefly...another creeped so close to your ass but didn't quite get there...her thumb was back where all three could see it. Her hand pulled its fingers back and twisted into the next splaying, Gummie giggling.*Do you remember...our condition, Mister Tickles McHeeHee?*The student asked while the teacher silently watched, that same overly giddy grin spreading again.

I hehehehe*I feel the tickle on my balls*I... uh thihihIHIIHNK*Then the finger near my ass*You were going tohohhooh gehehet me ohohohoffff at some pohohoohohiiint*The splaying fingers keep me on edge as I try to answer Jenni's question.

Both girls giggled again, amused by your response. Gummie's face slowly, so slowly, sank towards the space between your tummy and groin...her giggle softening into silence while her teacher spoke.*Off? We were going to get you off? Hahahaha! That's what I mean! What were our conditions?*By the time she finished, Gummie's chin was almost touching your hip...and her eyes darted between your dick and your tummy...a canary eating grin slowly spread on her face as she started to giggle again.

What did they want? I honestly couldn't remember. All I was thinking about at the time was the sexual reward. I answer nervously as I look down at Gummie's giggling face. I don't remember...

They looked at each other before both looking at your face, Gummie's giggle slowly growing as she rested her chin on your hip, right below that tender dip, and stared for a bit. Her right hand came up to dance her fingers around the side of your tummy, and her left hand tenderly squeezed at your inner thigh before starting that magic finger technique from before...only this time she had a better angle to slide up and touch on your pelvis, right next to your loins...Tiickuhhl tiickuuhhll ttiiiiicckuuuuhhll!!*A slow tease as part of a reminder, leaning her cheek up against your hip and her upper body against your leg.

HEehhehehehehehehhehe*Ticklish chuckles escape my lips as my cock begins to stiffen*You weheheherrree gonna tihihhiihhickle meehehehehehe fohoohohohohohorrr teeheheheehehaching hehehehehehrrrrr

Tickle you for teaching her....hehehehe you're funny when you're like this!*Jenni let one of her velvet hands dance up your body to your armpits, skating around it like ice and dancing back down and over to one of your hardened nipples.*Oooh, hey now! Is it chilly? Oh Gummie, remember what I told you about ticklish arousal?*She rubbed that right nipple of yours and then tugged on it, watching your skin stretch out and snap back. Gummie was into her fingers wiggling against your inner thigh, but as soon as she heard the last word Jenni said, her hand opened up and palmed your balls. Her thumb and pinkie worked softly against the sides, reacting with her own giggles.*Yes, I do! You said if I mix them up right, I'll get a good reaction!

AHHAahhahaahahHAha*I laugh when Jenni's fingers introduce themselves to my underarms and moan when they tease my nipples. My nipples are deathly ticklish but she uses enough pressure that I can bear it. I gasp though, when Gummie cups my balls and I feel fingers tickling the sides. I am quickly reduced back to giggles.HAHehehEHhheheHeHeHeHhEhehehehEH

Jenni purred and brought her left hand up to your armpit to skate around it just like her right hand did, giving it an extra wiggle or three while it's up there. Her right hand moved over to your left nipple and grazed over it, lightly flicking it a few times and giving you a full smile on the verge of laughter.*Hard little nubbies up here want attention, do they?*Gummie grinned with her reaction, her hand nicely cupping and gently squeezing your sack, moaning so sweetly with that. At least up until her left hand moved away to get your right thigh, letting her magic fingers do their electrifying dance against that crease, just like the other one.

I moan in between giggles as My ticklish balls are fondled in Gummie's hand but then I squeal when Jenni grazes my nipple, causing me to blush at the unmanly response I gave to the tickle.HEeHEHHeHheHhehhehehehehehehhehehehe

Oh ho ho!!!!*Gummie perked up a little, pressing her upper body against your leg so that you were pushing her breasts away from each other and one was almost propped up on your leg just above your knee. Her face was close to your cock, but she looked past it up at you.*We have a squealer! Ha haa!!*Jenni smiled knowingly up at your face, but then looked down at Gummie.*Yeah, he squealed for me. Now you make him do it too, and I'll give you five extra points!

Plehehehehehehhehehehaaasseee dohohohohohoohn't.*I worry about how Gummie plans on eliciting another squeal from me as I continue to giggle. My cock is rock hard at this point.

Gummie nuzzled her nose against your erection, the cute little pink dot being smushed one way, then the other...but the paint never smeared. She giggled through her nose, vibrating it just enough...both of her hands moved from where they were and dug into your thighs, squeezing and literally sliding upwards towards your center...Jenni watched, softly running the dozens of fibers one way against your left nipple...then the other direction...

Teehehehehehehehehehehe*I laugh when gummies fingers dig into my sides. When they slide Upward though, I shift manically for a second out of panic, trying to keep them away. I them resume the chuckles from Jenni's nipple play.

Gummie's smile was so big by that point, and there was something in the way her eyes were staring up at you...like she had biig plans from that point on! Her chuckles got more knowing, remembering HaHa and her feather from that other night, and how it had you losing your mind! Her light green eyes sparkled as they darted away from your face and down to watch her fingers as they crept slowly up to the last three inches of your upper thighs.*Hahahahaa!!! Does that crazy panicked squirm get me anything, Teach?*Jenni looked you over, thinking about it...and pinched at your right nipple again, not saying anything, just laughing.

HEheheHehehheheheHeHEHehhehehehe*I look down and give Gummie a pleading look as I realize that the look on her face and the tone of her chuckle means something really mischievous is on her mind. My giggles get higher in pitch as the fingers creep upward.

Gummie's face doesn't let up, it only got worse!*Heeheeheeheehee!! Awe lookie, he's trying to tell me something! It kinda sounds like I'm playing him as an instrument!*Her fingers kept wiggling but they got a little further away from your body, remaining on your thighs...slowly moving away before coming closer again.

My giggles match her tickling. I fear what her devious plan entails and attempt once more to wipe the silly grin from my face. Alas, I can't and it me only take a few verbal teases to completely break me.HEheehHEhehehEHEheheHehe ehhehehehehEhEheHEhehe eHEheheheheheheHehheheHeHhEhEhehEheHEHhehe

Within a second, Gummie's right hand lifted your balls for you and her left hand's fingers were dancing up against your perineum without prompting, one finger brushing against your asshole before moving back up and away from it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TEhEHEHEHHEhEhehehEheHEHEHEHEHHEH The giggles are unstoppable and I yelp loudly when I feel the finger on my asshole. My balls contract in her hand with each tickle on my perineum.*

Gummie noticed the contracting and giggled loudly!*HEHEHEHE Oooh I have a living creature here! Lookit! Awe, innit cute?*While her left hand was against your skin under your balls, Gummie's right hand's pinkie was brushing against the seam, the velvet of her glove acting as a brush and doing extra wiggling against your skin. Her pinkie went back down against your asshole and wiggled feverishly against the puckered point back and forth. Jenni giggled as she watched, her left hand pulling back to run up her chest and her neck and lick at one of her gloved fingers.*Isn't this ticklish creature cute, Gummie? You get your five points, girlie girl!*Gummie squealed with delight!

HEHEHEHEHEHAHEAHAEHAHEA HEHAHAHEHAEHHAEHAHHAHEA EAHAHEAHHAEHEAHAEHEHAEHAEHEAHEAHAHEHEAEHEH HAEHAAHHAEHEHEHAHEAHEAEHHAEEHAEAHEHAAEH*I can't stop laughing to save my life. Gummie's pinky is so soft and so gentle. The most ticklish sounds erupt from me as my fave goes red as a tomato

Jenni saw this turn and absolutely cracked up! She laughed right along with you while laughing at you...even though she had more control over her laughter! She leaned in and licked at your right nipple, the one she had been pinching earlier. Only the tip of her tongue touched your skin as it flicked around. Gummie took her teacher's silence as a good thing, meaning she didn't have to say anything to correct the girl. Still, she wanted to know.*Am I doing a good job, Miss Jenni? Do I have him laughing hard enough?*At times, she had to shout over the laughter but it didn't bother her. Her delicate pinkie moved away, giving your asshole time to recoop. Her pink tongue reached out and stroked the bottom of your shaft, almost laying next to you on the very edge of that table to get to it.

Even though Jenni's tongue has me no more than a giggling child as my poor nipple is tickled, I sigh happily when the asshole tickling stops and I moan with ecstasy when I feel Gummie's tongue on my stiff cock.*HEheHHehehehehehehehehhehe hehehehehehehhe ehehehehehehehheheheheh

Gummie's light eyes stared at your face as her tongue reached your tip...her soft lips kissed that tip before letting it slip past them. She let probably half of your entire cock slide in before pulling back and attacking your tummy with another playful raspberry! Her pinkie teased the very outside of your asshole, not going over it just around it, taunting it with her presence. Jenni gave your nipple one final lick before asking, not moving away to ask either.*So are you enjoying yourself, little ticklish guy? Is this fun for you?*She had the top two buttons on her satin outfit undone, revealing skin and the beginnings of her ample bosom.

I was at full erection in Gummie's mouth and I jumped again with the application of the raspberry. I still continued to giggle like an insane person at the pinky twirling round my asshole.Yeheeeheheehehehehehheeehehesssss it's fuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhun.*I admit it. The sensations and loving but playful verbal teases have me beside myself with forced mirth

Aawe, but you're not ticklish remember?*She mocked you hardcore, knowing that you told yourself that in the beginning without having to hear it. Both of her hands were on your skin now, one playing with your left nipple as she hadn't tortured it enough yet and was lightly brushing her velvet against it...and the other one was in the very center of your armpit, not trying hard just playing with your hair and the skin it grew from. Gummie finished her raspberry and ran her lips along your flesh from that spot down to your shaft and up it, giggling wildly, only to sink down over it again. She got further that time, her tongue snaking out to touch as far down your shaft as it could. Her ring finger joined in, slowly running back and forth on one side of your asshole as her pinkie moved across it to dart back and forth on the other side. Some times, they met in the middle and went back to their spots.

BUHuhhuhuuhtttt my niihihihihiihppppplee and buhuhhhuuhhuuttttttttt are tehehehhhehennddeehheheherrrrr I attempt to explain through my laughter. The new finger on my asshole brings more laughs out of me, as do the fingers playing under my arm.* They cahahahahhahahahn't tahahahhahahaahke the tihihhihhihckle hehehehehehehehheheheheh

Awe, Gummie! Give it some more!*Gummie looked up at you with your cock in her mouth, and her eyes grinned for her. Just to see, she sank down just a little and drew in almost all of her fingers to taunt and tease your asshole and the area surrounding it, and unhinged her jaw just in case. Jenni giggled for the both of them, kissing your right nipple and sucking in a little harder than normal, shaking that nub around a little as she pulled back.*Poor little giggly tickly you can't handle my lesson, is that it?

NoOHHOHOhOhoohohOHOHhoho Moohohohohohhoohrrrrree Coooohhohoohohohohohohohcchies! I cry out, remembering that is what my sister used to call tickles. I begin to fear that Gummie had such a deathly ticklish spot that she might tickle me to death.

Jenni's giggles turn to laughter.*You mean like a coochie coochie coo?*Both hands abandoned their previous posts to shift to your tummy, getting both sides of it where tummy meets sides and curling all five fingers on each hand against your skin repeatedly! Gummie hummed out a few chuckles against your cock, sinking down a little further around it before pulling her face back up almost all the way, and starting to bob. All but two of her fingers were nearly crowded down there around your asshole...those two fingers were darting between the crease of your inner thigh and your perineum. Jenni's voice went all squeaky cute.*A-coochie coochie! Hehehehe that's a ticklee, wigglee little guy! Coochie coo!!

NOOOOHHOHOHOOHHOOHOHOHHOOHOHOH!*I can't take the coochie coo teases. I never have been able to. Even if i wasn't ticklish somewhere normally, I would be if I heard those words. I bounce up and down on my ass, hysterical with ticklish laughter

Ooohhh yeeaahhh, pal! Coochie coochies!!*Two more at your belly, and she stopped to look at Gummie and whisper where you could barely hear it, only if you reeeally concentrated.*Use your tongue, dear!*Jenni's velvet hands moved up to your nipples, and would be pinching them if it weren't for her wanting to be ultra light with them at that moment. She made pinching gestures while barely touching them.*Cooochie coochie cooos! Coochiecoochiecoochiecoochiecoochiieee!*Her voice got deep and intense there at the end, her fingers around each nipple acting like they were squeezing...*Remember Gummie, pressing in just enough to mean business but not enough to REALLY feel REALLY works...cuz that soft velvet does the rest of the work. Gohohohotta love our gloves!

I would voice a complaint about what I thought I heard Jenni whisper but all I could do was laugh. The coochie taunts and the tickling on my ass and nipples was totally unbearable.*HEHAHEE AHHEAAHEHAEHEA EAHEAHAEHAEHEAHHEA EAHEHAEHEAHEEHAHAE EAHAEHAHEHAHAE EAHEAHEAHAEH AEHEHAHAHAEHAEHAEHEAHEAHEAHEAH!!!

Gummie pulled away and caught her breath, licking her lips and letting her opinion out in the open.*But my mouth was full!*She giggled almost insanely, ducking her face down below your balls. Her hands helped to spread your cheeks as her tongue darted out to run around your asshole once, then again...then it flicked up and down over that puckered place as if it were a clit being licked. Jenni continued with her*COOCHIECOOCHIECOOCHIIEEES!!*against your nipples, giggling herself every now and then.

I damn near jumped right out of my skin the second the tongue made contact. I screamed with laughter, babbling frantically and incoherently as the gentle, slippery tongue licked that terrible tickle button. I didn't know how much more I could take.AEHHEHAHHEAHEAHEAHAEHHEAHEAHEAHEAH EAHEAHEAHEHAHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHAEHHEAHEAHEAHHEA EAHEAHEAHAEHHEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHHEAHEAHEAHEAHAHEHEA

Ohohohohh, you've taken his interest away from me! Ten points!Jenni giggled again!*Of course you've been getting points I haven't told you about, all this time...this guy's just too exciting right now!She had stopped messing with your nipples, rubbing over them lovingly and continuing to rub down your chest. The only problem? That wicked look on her face, like she was too eager to hide the thoughts from covering her visage. The moment those hands got to your tummy...*ACOOCHIECOOCHIECOOOOCHIIIEEEE!!!!*They danced against your skin to her voice again! Gummie's slick tongue darted over your hole like she meant it, giving it one more rim before pulling back and grinning up at you.*You hear that? You won me ten points! Yaahahahahaay thank you!*Her every finger wiggled up and down your crack, brushing over your sphincter randomly as they passed, also dusting your perineum at some points. All touches were lovingly light and deviously wiggly.

That's it, I gotta try one more time. No more. Not ticklish. I wait a couple of minutes till both girls stop for a moment and clamp my mouth shut for all I am worth. No more. Gotta make it. Gotta be strong.

This sudden silence from you had both girls looking at each other, confused. Jenni nodded and whispered the same thing she said last time, but added in something else a little quieter. Gummie winked at her teacher, then at you...and sank down again. Your cheeks were spread, again. Her tongue licked over your asshole again, but it started back against your crack and dragged up, over your hole, then continued until it almost reached your sack. That's when she softly blew out some very cold air against your whetted skin, blowing a thin, precise stream up and down until she chilled the whole saliva-slickened track. She waited a moment until her tongue was also cold, and flicked it against your puckered hole.

My eyes nearly shot out of my head. I must have looked like a deer in headlights. My lips curled and quivered. My God this is hard. All I can feel is that damn tongue... licking, flicking, stroking, tickling. My anus contracts wildly with the tickles and my body trembles with pent up laughter.

In fact, you clamped over the tip of her tongue at one point! Caught some taste buds! That made her giggle like mad and wiggle her tongue even wilder in order to reclaim her tongue! Her fingers curled against the outer edges of that anus, then when she realized why it happened she stopped altogether...only until she got her tongue back! Jenni couldn't see that, all she knew was that the face you just made reminded her of a cartoon that had her rolling on the floor, literally! She laughed, and laughed some more, and had to prop herself up against your body in order to stay on her feet! She laughed so hard that her breasts bounced enough to undo another button of her outfit, then the next button slipped open and both of her breasts fell out onto your chest, nipples and sides and all.

UUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHH!*I groaned in frustration and then drank in the intoxicating sight of the wonderful chest above me. The boobs! That's it! I'll just focus on Jenni's chest. That will help me keep from laughing.

Up until Jenni resumed composure and saw her own chest fall out onto yours. She went with it, groping and squeezing her chest...she got her nipples nice and hard, and grinned as she rubbed them against your side. Her voice was soothing with an edge of fun!Coochie coochie coo sugar! Hehehehe coochiecoochiecoochiecoochies!*Juggling her own tits and giggling, her nipples acted like fingertips and dragged back and forth across your side. Gummie finally got her tongue back and moved away for a moment, just to make sure she really had it. The tip of that crazy tongue danced over your asshole again, going in circles around it fast before licking up it slowly...

HmHmhHmhmMHhmHmhmHMHMHMhm*No! Damn it. Not the words. Upon hearing them, all I can think about is the tongue and Jenni's nipples as i watch them drag over my ticklish sides. A few giggles are muffled by my closed mouth but I slowly feel the smile parting my lips. Gotta hold on!

No coochies? Not even a coochiecoochie? Or a coochie coo?*Each time she said it, she lightly ran her nipples along your tender sides like they were her very own fingers. Her giggle rang out again as Gummie's tongue did one nice hard flat lick up from the very back of your perineum up to your balls, where she kept contact and licked up your seam and over, tilting her face down to get enough saliva in order to pull off the lick she made up your shaft. Her pink lips wrapped around your cock again and she started bobbing again, one mysterious finger reaching out to lightly trace some of the wrinkles in your asshole.

GOHHOHHHOHOHOHHOOHDDDDDDAMMITT! HEHEHEHAHAEHEAHEHAEHHAEHAE EAHAHEHAEHAHEHEAHEHHAEHAHEHAEHHAEHAE!*They broke me again as the laughter can't be controlled anymore. I feel my cock throbbing in Gummie's mouth begging for release.

Ooooohhh lookit we got him again! Hahahaha captured by two gorgeous girlie clown girlie girls!!*Jenni was once again happy, continuing her crazy patterns along your side with her hard nipples, which had her breathing a little differently, deeper than she was this entire time. Gummie giggled, even when she sank down far enough to kiss your pelvis and lick the very edge of your balls...it just made her throat vibrate around your entire erection. Both of her hands kneaded at your inner thighs before she pulled up a little, catching her breath at your tip as she kissed it. Her laugh mixed with Jenni's as they both watched your face, then broke away for an instant.*It looks like you're having even more fun now!

I feel like too much more of Gummie's mouth will make me cum as I continue to laugh hysterically, unable to regain control and blushing red, humiliated.*HEAAHAHEAEEAHHAAEAHEAEHAEHA HAEEAHAEHAHEAEHAHEAHEAHEAHEAEHEAEA HAEEAHAEHAEHAEHHAEAEHAEHAEHAHEEAHEAHEA

Ooooh.*Gummie made that ever so sexy plumped up O with her mouth, looking up at your red face.*Looky, he's bluuushiiing! What a cutie! Ooooh.*She made that same face, and kissed the tip of your dick again with that same face before letting it sink down your shaft again, purring all the way down. Jenni thought aloud.*I wonder if that's from you...or from me.....but I'm willing to bet it was you!*Her voice got playful towards the end, letting go of her breasts and hyper spider walking across your stomach again. Her nails lightly scratched their way back to your right side, and they ran up into your armpit with a*COOOCHIECOOCHIECOO-oooooo!!! Hehehehee!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!*Jenni catches me completely off guard as I feel the orgasm starting due to Gummie's oral talents. I realize that I am gonna cum right in the middle of the tickling.HEEHEHEHEHHEEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That black hair fell over your neck as Jenni hovered her face right over yours, looking you in the eyes with a very sultry look to her happily painted face, her eyes narrowing with lust at you and her voice going all sexy talk.*You like feeling my student's mouth on your cock, little tickly? Yeah?*Her left hand came up to grope her left breast...but her right hand had walked over your tummy again, nails coming through making her soft velvet a little more pronounced as she honed them in on the dip in your left hip. Gummie sank down again, hearing her teacher's praising...and her soft clad fingers dipped down between your ass cheeks again, but they didn't touch your asshole...they just spread your cheeks and teased with the access...

I'm ghuuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhhunnnnnna cuhhuhuhuhuhuhum!*I warn the two as I feel my balls pull in tight and my cock throbs. I start moaning loudly and arching my back to the best of my ability.

MMMmmmm!*Gummie moans her approval against your skin, all but two fingers coming up to palm your tightened balls...those two pinkies kept your cheeks spread to the best of their ability, which was pretty well indeed. Jenni grinned down at your face.*That was part of the agreement, sweetie, so go for it. I've taught Gummie well.She teased you with her left nipple, bringing it close to your mouth and running it along your bottom lip but not letting you close enough for much more than that.

FUUUHUHUHUHUUHUHHUHUHUHUUHHUHUHUCCCKKKK!*I cum screaming into Gummie's mouth. My body contracts and spasms as The semen shoots out of me and after several secondsI collapse back onto the table, utterly speechless as I pant.

As soon as she heard him scream, she braced herself...and swallowed every drop that shot out into her mouth. Her face rode you like a bull, careful not to let anything splash out. She slowly pulled her head away, and didn't pop or anything when she let your cock fall away from her lips. Looking up at you, she let go of your ass and backed away from you, walking up to the left side of your face just after Jenni's sly smile peeked out at you and faded away. She lifted her head and looked up at Gummie, shaking her head and blinking.*Wow, you cleaned up fast! And no mess left! I think it's safe to say that you passed this lesson. Good job!*Gummie smiled and kissed your face on your left cheek, and Jenni kissed your right cheek.

I barely am able to blurt out*I guess... this... makes... me a TA. Heh heh heh...*I turn my head either way and kiss both of them back

Both clowns giggle like little school girls, jumping up and down and hugging you. Gummie speaks softly and dreamily.*This makes you a what, sugar balls?*Jenni couldn't hold her giggles back at the nickname.

TA... Teacher's... Assistant...

Oooh! Would you like to be?*Jenni perked up, looking back down at your face again. Gummie had rested her head against your shoulder.

I chuckle weakly*hell... yes... I like... the perks... he he he...

Jenni looked at you thoughtfully.*Next time...I could use you to teach another student who isn't as uh...gifted...as our Gummie here is. Deal?*Gummie closed her eyes, cooing contentedly with one arm wrapped around your chest, one leg dangling over your left leg, and her head on your shoulder. She nuzzled her nose into your jaw and neck.

sounds good... I'm sure it... will be
... a bunch... of laughs...

She giggled a little and curled up to your right side the way Gummie was on your left, her bare breasts pressed against your side.*I'll bet it will be.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back