• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Sammy plays a little too much at Conference (MMM/F) (sexual)

weirderone

My wife Sammy related the following surprise experience to me as neither she nor I had ever done anything like this. But, in retrospect, she's an incredible woman and lover, and one thing led to another for her kind of spur of the moment, so I don't hold it against her at all and have come myself incredibly hard much to her surprise when she has murmured something to me about it in our lovemaking! Here it is as she told it to me....

It was a good day on the last day of the conference with my buxom, long haired blonde wife nicknamed Sammy (for Samantha) and three of her office mates that went with her. She was heading now for the cocktail function after changing into her mid-thigh black buttoned up skirt, spaghetti strap white silky top that crossed over her ample breasts (she has the largest nipples I have ever seen!) and buttoned down the left side, and button up blazer. She threw on some black very high thigh stockings (she had always hated panty hose) that came up to her gstring, and high heeled open toed pumps since it was a bit of a formal affair. She had forgotten her bra at home that went with the silky top, but she thought, what the heck, she was wearing the blazer so no one would know she was braless. In her late forties, she is an absolute knockout which she has never been comfortable with, but is true.

She thought she looked very professional with the blazer on.. She didn’t like these events because she always felt a bit self conscious as she knew she was curvy and her long-thighed legs were always an attention getter. But with her workmates there, she felt more comfortable, even though they were all men. She knew Chase, Dirk, and Greg well, and they had always been totally appropriate around her and they all got along well at the office. They had actually shown a bit of protectiveness towards her at various times when the inevitable approaches were made by other men at the conference.

When she walked in, she noticed they were already there, standing in the corner talking together. She noticed them motioning at times to various women, then kind of chuckling. She moved her way through the room, acknowledging the many people she had met, doing the mingling thing until she finally made it to her workmates, who by now had sat down around a table sipping on their drinks. Sammy was on her second glass of wine, her limit at these things for fear of getting a little too loose lipped. As she sat down with them, they all three commented with “Wows” as she crossed her legs to get more comfortable in the cushy chair in the dimly lit bar.

Sammy blushed but thanked them for the compliment and then asked why they hadn’t rescued her from the various people on the way over. Chase responded that they were busy with important analysis, to which Dirk and Greg nervously laughed.
Sammy said “Alright you guys, clue me in, what “analysis”?
The guys looked nervously at each other, but all on their second drink, the lips started flowing and Dirk said, “Well, we make observations on the women as they walk around”.
Sammy shook her head and said “Men, always looking, always judging us poor women. So, what were you rating, as if it isn’t always obvious?.” They looked at each other, kind of shrugged and this time Greg said, “Well, we have this game, but not sure it is appropriate for mixed company!”
Sammy looked at them and said “C’mon, this is how I come to understand my husband better – by talking to him as well as other men to find out what makes them tick, so fess up!”
Dirk said “Oh what the hell guys” as he ordered another drink. “We guess whether this woman or that woman is a screamer and has multiple orgasms during sex.”
Sammy nearly dropped her wine, turned to the waiter and said “I better have another for THIS conversation.”
She continued…”So, I’m interested – I’m sure it’s very scientific (she said with sarcasm), “how do you tell?”

The three all shared their thoughts about the way the woman walked, how her “booty” shook, as well as other parts of her body. Sammy laughed as she drank her third glass, shaking her head. She continued: “So, how do you know if you are right or not?” They all laughed, agreeing that there was not really a way to verify their “analysis.”
Dirk however pushed it a little, saying, “Well, I have found in my “extensive” research that there is one sure fire way to tell, absent having sex…”
The other two men turned to him, but before they could say anything Sammy said very sarcastically, “Oh, do tell, this will be good.”
Dirk said, “Well, it makes some women uncomfortable, but it has been validated 100% of the time for me. In the past, I would ask one question and that would tell me what I was in for if I “got lucky.” In fact, since obviously we aren’t having sex Sammy given that we are all married, it would be the only way to validate what we all said about you in our analysis as you walked towards us!”

Sammy once again almost dropped her now almost empty third glass of wine, shifting her long legs in her chair as her skirt rode up higher and higher, she unaware given her focus on the conversation. “Well, what was the verdict on me?”
They all looked at each other, and she could tell the answer was “Yes and Yes” on both the screaming and the multiple orgasms.
“Are we correct?” Greg asked, as now the booze was starting to affect all of them.
Sammy said, “Well, I’m not going to answer, but Dirk, what’s the question that you ask? And, if I answer your question, I get to ask one of each of you!”

Dirk said, “Ok, it is really quite straightforward. Are you ticklish? And I mean highly ticklish?”
Sammy blushed again and looked at him and said, “Well, isn’t most everyone?”
Dirk “Well some are more than others, but with women, that’s the key to our, so to speak, analysis!”
Sammy “Well, in the interests of your “analysis” as you call it”, she said sarcastically, ”and the influence of this wine", as she finished her third glass, "yes, I’m quite ticklish.”
Sammy herself decided to play along a little more with them since the wine was hitting her hard and this was all in fun. “But” she said suddenly turning into a very sexy voice, “the correctness of your analysis would depend on what you boys do to me and this curvaceous, very sensitive body. I’ll leave you all to that as I need to go to the powder room!” And with that she got up and in a mocking way, swung her hips broadly as she walked away, looking back at them and shaking her head and laughing. They all laughed and whistled as she walked away.

Dirk said after Sammy was gone, “Well, I think we are all taking our relationship with Sammy to a new level tonight guys.”
Greg said “Wow, that was quite the conversation.”
Chase “And did you notice no bra? Every time she leaned over to get her wine, you could tell. And those long legs, WOW”
Chase continued “What do you have in mind Dirk?”
Dirk “Let’s wrap things up here, tell her we are going to watch a movie in one of our rooms and invite her up. Once up there, we’ll continue drinking as her husband has told me she loves wine and it really opens her up and relaxes her as she is quite shy. We’ll have some more innuendo conversation, we’ll all casually play around a little as opportunity presents itself, we’ll tickle her a bit here and there, and first thing you know, we’ll move the playing to another level. She’s thinking this is all in fun, and so am I, she just doesn’t know how much fun it is going to be.”
Greg “Well, she is looking very hot and she seems to be enjoying herself, but I’m not going to force her in any way.”
Dirk immediately said, “Oh, no way, I’m not talking force, I just think she is in a playful mood that will get more playful as the wine flows and the conversation gets more sexual. We compliment her on her looks, we keep the sexual tension growing. She’ll get tipsy enough to go along with it I’ll bet, and if we can casually tickle her a bit here and there, kind of making a game of it, all of us at the same time so she’s giggling all over and moving all over, things will quickly change from gang tickling her to going for it. We’ll get her clothes all askew, and then we’ll just have to all watch for the clues as to when to move on her.”
Dirk continued “Let’s just follow each other’s lead and when it is right, we move. If she says stop in a serious way, we stop, agreed? But I really think once we get to tickling her all over, that silky blouse will get opened up, that skirt will ride up high and then come off, those gorgeous legs will get spread, and she and we are in for a good old fashioned gangbang.”
All agreed to give it a try as Sammy was coming back to the table, completely unaware of the whole plan just laid out for her to be the willing center of attention for the rest of the night.

Part II
Sammy returned from the ladies room, her face now a bit flushed. She noticed her wine glass full again. As she sat down, she said flirtingly “Well, you seem to know I like good white wine; did you boys have enough time to talk about me?”
They all three nearly dropped their drinks. Dirk said “Whatever made you think that?”
Sammy said “I’m not young and innocent Dirk, you’ve met my hubby! C’mon, fess up, tell me what more went on so I learn.”
The three guys all looked at each other thinking of their plan and knowing this was going to be great.
Greg “Well, come to think of it, you did refer to your curvaceous, very sensitive body”, in an effort to relieve the building tension. “And we did all agree while you were gone that indeed your body is certainly curvaceous, and it must be sensitive if you are quite ticklish as you said. That certainly has our minds all going, no offense intended!”
Sammy once again blushed and said that she had to work hard at keeping her figure, working out several times a week and trying to keep her energy level high. Chase turned to the other two and said, “Well, I guess that energy level helps confirm our earlier analysis when Sammy walked across the room towards us!”
Sammy laughed and said, “No comment! So, now I get to ask you all a question since you asked me one.”
They all looked and said fair enough.
Sammy “So, each of you has to tell me your favorite part of the female body. Again, I’m just trying to learn so I understand my husband and men in general better. “

Dirk “Me, I’m a “top half” guy
Sammy “Meaning a breast man?”
Dirk “Yep”

Chase”Me, I’m a lower half guy”
Sammy “Meaning go for “paradise”, as you men call it if I understand my hubby correctly.”
Chase “Well, yes”

Sammy, turning to Greg – “Well, that about covers it I guess, but you still have to answer Greg.”
Greg, kind of stammering but seeing an opportunity said “Well, I don’t think my two friends here cover it all. I kind of like to play all over, I mean, starting at the feet and working my way all over.”
Sammy, getting her sexy voice again as she guzzled another glass of wine “oooooh you naughty boy, you like to touch and tease….”
Greg “well, kind of, yeah, I like to experience and watch the response…”
Sammy “oh my, I think (turning to the other two) “that we have our fetish guy here, specifically, you are a tickler aren’t you now Greg my boy, you like to watch us women wriggle and writhe around…I can tell by the look in your eyes as you stare at my open toed high heels! You’d like to tickle me all over wouldn’t you now?” she said again in her sexy voice.
Greg, now fully blushed, “Well, that’s not the only thing, I like full on sex as well just to be sure you don’t think I’m just a perv!”
Sammy “oh, I understand but you like to play a while before.”

Chase, thinking back to Dirk’s comment of follow his lead, “Sounds like you have some experience with this Sammy!”
Sammy “Oh yes, unfortunately. One particular experience….but I’m not going into that”
Dirk “Tell us more”
Sammy shaking her head and laughing “I think we have all said enough! You have gotten me quite tipsy, but not that tipsy!”
Dirk ”OK, you’re right. Hey guys, let’s go up and watch a movie. Sammy, want to come?”
Sammy innocently, not having a clue this was part of the plan they had laid out while she was gone, said “Sure, but let’s go to my room, they upgraded me to a suite with more room so we can all watch comfortably. I have a big screen TV in the bedroom that we can all watch” as she downed the fourth glass of wine.

Part III
As they walked in, Sammy took off her blazer, by now having forgotten she was braless as she indeed was getting a bit tipsy. Her huge dark nipples and areola were quite visible through the silky white top but she didn’t see herself in the mirror as she walked by it. She had a partial bottle of wine in the bedroom. She poured another glass, flopped down in the bed, her skirt riding up dangerously high, showing the lacy part of the very high thigh high nylons, again she not noticing but all three men not missing a beat. There was only one chair in the room, next to the bed, so she moved to the middle of the bed and told two of them to get on the bed with her so they could all watch the movie comfortably. Sammy joked that she always wanted to be in bed with two guys, to which they all laughed but Dirk gave the other two a thumbs up behind Sammy’s back. Sammy quickly said “I’m just kidding of course; whew, this wine is really impacting me!”

So, Dirk and Chase got on each side of Sammy, Greg in the chair. They chose an R rated movie and started it. The movie’s opening scene was a very explicit sex scene, to which they all said “Whoa” and Sammy said, “Oh, get over it guys, I’m no prude” as she sipped her wine and draped her arms over the shoulders of Dirk and Chase, exposing her armpits fully, straining the spaghetti straps, and her long thighs and legs were crossed nicely stretching down the bed.
The movie progressed, and coincidentally as the men's luck would have it, there was one scene where a woman is being held hostage, and is tied spread eagle on the bed to ensure she doesn’t escape. One of the bad guys walks in to check on her and playfully tickles her feet a little in the movie to wake her up. Sammy immediately stopped the movie, looked at Greg and said “There’s your dream right there Greg, ready for playing!”

Greg got up, shaking his head, walked around the foot of the bed, looked up at the three of them, and said boldly “Sammy, you’re looking to me like Disneyland right now, where dreams come true. Let’s see about that…” winking at Dirk and Chase, and took a hold of Sammy’s crossed legs/feet. Dirk and Chase took their queue and immediately refused to let Sammy pull her arms back from around their shoulders. Sammy said “Hey, wait a minute boys” but Greg already had her open-toed heels off and said “Hold her tight guys, let’s find out how ticklish she is and verify our analysis!” And with that immediately started the spider movement up and down Sammy’s feet as she shrieked saying no fair, three against one, to which Dirk joked to try to keep it light at this point, “Just what we planned while you were in the powder room Sammy!”

With that, Sammy’s skirt inched higher as she laughed and wriggled trying to get away and told them to stop but not in a way that suggested they were forcing her. She didn’t notice due to the feet (and now leg) tickling that in the meantime, Dirk and Chase “accidentally” poked the buttons on her blouse loose so that all of a sudden in one frenzied turn Sammy made to try to get away from the tickling, her blouse came totally open and her breasts and huge nipples were standing straight up. Sammy didn’t see that due to her shrieks from the foot tickling she was getting.

Dirk, being the top half guy, let out a big “Wow”, but Greg immediately said “wait as I want to find her most ticklish places; remember, she said she bet that I wanted to tickle her all over!” With that, both Chase and Dirk started tickling her armpits and Greg moved up and began counting her ribs. Sammy was going nuts, laughing and begging them to stop as she really was very ticklish. She couldn’t move as Chase and Dirk had never let her arms down in the melee.
Chase said he couldn’t believe the length of her legs as now her skirt was well above the tops of her thigh highs around her waist from all the thrashing around. As if on queue, Greg slowed down the tickling as Dirk begin massaging and kissing her breasts.

Chase had moved down and was nuzzling up her legs to her gstring which he unclasped as it was held with tiny clasps on each side conveniently. The three heard an “Oh fuuuuck!” come out of Sammy as Dirk’s gentle sucking of her breasts and nipples caught her by surprise and Greg moved to the other nipple and began. Chase got the gstring out of the way, moved her legs a bit apart casually, and before Sammy could yell stop, gently began to massage her clit with his tongue, sucking and licking alternatively, inserting his finger into her as well to massage her g spot, bringing Sammy into moaning fits as Dirk and Greg continued gently sucking her obviously sensitive breasts. Sammy was moaning that she shouldn’t be doing this but obviously was loving it as she came hard in a scream while all three were sucking.

None of the guys stopped. Dirk commented that their planned gangbang had begun, the screaming part was just verified, and the multiple orgasms are coming, just as they all thought. Chase never stopped licking even during the aftermath of her intense orgasm nor did Dirk and Greg stop the gentle sucking of her breasts, and immediately Sammy came again, squirting and moaning loudly as Greg inserted a second finger into her. Greg said “Well Chase, your question was just verified completely!” as Chase moved to be the first to mount her.

Sammy shuddered and then relaxed in the aftermath of her second orgasm with her sexual desire raging, and got ready for a long, hard, and very good night!

more to come about my very hot wife. The experience above opened the door to several other incidences. Hoped you like the big build up as the unexpected, kind of prick tease dimension I found very exciting. She has since told me that the idea of men "plotting" a scene unbeknownst with her excites her - not forced, but playful. Which is confusing to her given her uncomfortableness with how she looks.

Great story, enjoyed how you set it up and paced it. Looking forward more adventures. As a writer too, I appreciated how you played out the set up. Thanks

Love the story of your wife and her co-workers tickling her and having their way with her. Thanks for sharing.

Based on "the rest of the story" and the number of orgasms she said she had as they each had sex with her twice she thinks along with lots of breast play, I think she had her way with them as much as the other way around!

appreciate the comments. two other wife Sammy episodes are posted if you haven't seen them since this one. she has gotten herself into some other situations, one with a little unknown help from me!

appreciate the comments. two other wife Sammy episodes are posted if you haven't seen them since this one. she has gotten herself into some other situations, one with a little unknown help from me!

Links are welcomed :)

wife Sammy episodes are on Jan 5, 2014, May 1, 2014, Sept 2 2014. All true except for where I'm not there, have to improvise a bit based on what Sammy told me.

Sammy just got done reading this, which she says is quite accurate. She is going to tell me about another situation that just happened during a camping trip, in her words. I already know about it a bit...stay tuned...

Excellent story. You are a great writer. Sammy is amazing. I hope to hear more of these and look forward to the camping trip story.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back