• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklefoot Academy Chapter 1: Orientation

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Ticklefoot Academy Chapter 1: Orientation

*Shoutout to RustyNail for giving me the idea of an education-setting for tickling

I had just been accepted to my local community college, when I saw that I had received a strange email. It was a full-ride scholarship offer to Ticklefoot Academy. It was a small, private college, which from it looked like was normally very expensive. From the information given, it was a prestigious school for people who go into philosophy and psychiatric medicine. I had been slightly interested in that field and high school, so this intrigued me. I read the email over a couple times, just to make sure it was legit. I saw a referral email and two contact numbers at the end, which helped convince me slightly.
I decided to call the student information and help center number, and was very fidgety as I did so. A full ride to college was something I desperately needed, but I was confused as to how I had earned it. As I was tapping my foot on the floor rapidly, someone picked up.
"Hello, student services, this is Bre, how may I help you?" Came a voice.

I sat there for a moment, frozen at her beautiful voice. It was already bad enough the school was called: Ticklefoot.

"Umm, hi, I was just wondering why I got an email from your school saying that I can get a full ride," I responded, stupidly in my opinion

"There are many of service and educational requisites that can be met in high school. I apologize, may I have your name?" She said.

"Uh Art."

"Well Art, here at Ticklefoot, we try to minimize the problem and concern of monetary needs, and even for those who do have to pay, they always found it worth it after they get out," she explained sweetly.

The next couple months, nothing really happened. It was now the end of a green summer, as the landscape morphed into a slightly orange hue. I had all my belongings stored away in my car, and I was ready to leave for college. It was a good, four hour drive and when I got to the town the GPS had set it in, it showed a path going offroad. Surprised, yet clueless about the area, I took a hard right onto a dirt road that led into a thick forest. Along the drive I saw a colorful sign on the side of the road. It looked like a crest with two feathers crossing each other.

After about four miles driving aimlessly through the middle of nowhere, I came to a small clearing. To my newer surprise and disappointment, there was an old, abandoned looking house. It had to be at least 100 years old, and there were thousands of chips and cracks in the milky white paint. It looked like a one-story ranch, and the thatched roof had many long forgotten birds nests nestled in it.

Swearing profusely at my GPS, I got out of the car and just stared at the house. I thought, with a slim chance, that somebody lived here, and that they could redirect me towards Ticklefoot. I walked up to the rusty door of the house and knocked. Almost immediately, a woman came to the door. I was in shock.

"May I Help you, Sir?" She asked curiously.

She was very pretty, and she was short; she might have come up to my shoulders. She had short, brown hair and a full chest. She was wearing a white tee, and short short jeans. Her nails were painted red, and she was barefoot.

"I, uh...didn't know someone lived here," I explained.

"Oh you must be Art!" She smiled, tilting her head to one side,"c'mon I'll show you inside."

I was dumbfounded as I willingly walked into a creep old shack of a house, miles away from any modern civilization. I checked my phone just in case, and there was absolutely zero service. "Great" I thought.

She showed me inside to a one-room basically. There was a large bookshelf on one wall, a bed in the back of the room, and a breakfast table with a fridge next to it. She stopped walking in front of the table and turned around to me.

"Welcome to Orientation! I'm Bre, and I'll be rooming with you tonight, before we enter the academy," she bowed in a joking fashion.

Looking around, I wasn't sure if this girl was nuts, considering we were here alone in the middle of nowhere, in which no college was to be seen anywhere. I thought about leaving right now, but seeing as I was in the middle of nowhere, rooming in one bed with a very attractive young lady, I figured it would be best to stay.

That night, I changed into some clean clothes, half in front of her, considering there was nowhere else to change, and got into the queen-sized bed. She changed into a black corset, before getting into the bed with me. She turned out the lights, and I turned away from her, as to not look like a creeper.

"Hey, Bre," I turned over towards her.

I stopped talking when I saw her laying in a seductive position, looking at me with a little lusty gleam in her eye. I felt something begin to push against my pants.

"Yes, Art, how may I help you?" She teased.

She began crawling closer to me, as I stared at her dumbstruck.

"You know what the best part of orientation is?" She asked.

At this point she was straddling my waist and looking down at me.

"What!" I asked, dying to know the answer.

"Finding out if you're ticklish," she winked.

My absurd thought process stopped abruptly when she said that, however I didn't have time to react because she dived in and....

"Hahahahahaahahaaaaaaa!" I cried out.

Bre had leaned into me and dug her nimble fingers into my sides. It tickled terribly as she tormented me without letting up.

"Awwww, is the new freshman a witttle ticklish?" She taunted.

I laughed harder as she leaned closer to my body. The fragrance of her perfume alone was turning me on, let alone the fact that her full breasts were pressing up against my abdomen.

"Here comes the sucky!" She cried.

Through hearty laughter, I desperately hoped that meant something involving my special place; it didn't.

Bre laid up against my entire body as she began giving my neck the most thorough hickey I had ever received. The combined sucking on my neck and tantalizing fingers at my hips was enough to drive me insane with ticklish laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stoooahahahp!" I screamed, trying to escape her grip, but to no avail.

"Mmmmm mmmmmm," she responded through sucking on my tender neck.

"Hehehehehehehaaa it tickkleessss too muchhhhh!" I pleaded.

Then she stopped. I looked up to see her curvy figure climb off of my waist, and lie down next to me.

"Goodnight," she smiled as she turned over and fell asleep.

I lied there in disbelief that any of these random occurrences were actually happening to me. I rolled over too, and fell asleep...

Coming Soon...
Chapter 2: Underground School

yes yes yes!! just what ive been waiting for..this sounds very interesting!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back