• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harsh Sick Game Trap #395 (*/M */F */F +18)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Another short entry of hunters and prey from this Harsh Sick Game. Enjoy

Warning
Blood and Gore
Violence
Language

----------------------------------------------------

“Run, you damn prey!” curse some soldiers, hunting their targets. They just stumble into a group of young adults who cost a fortune. The armored riflemen continue to move throughout the labyrinth, scanning for their money makers. A sudden scream rang through the air. The soldiers quickly figured out that the group stumbled into a trap, quickly rushing around to find the pushed button. They rushed through the maze for ten minutes to find the button. “Alright… Let’s see where this goes…” The two other soldiers near the one that spoke glance at the holographic map. “Yes, that’s good. They will get out right- GAH!” The armored soldier falls onto the ground. The two soldiers near the collapse soldier glance at one another. They turn their heads forward to stare at two heavily armed hunters. Their armor seems utterly buff and heavy, but their weapons, on the other hands, were not. Despite the smallness of their silenced SMGs, they shot the soldiers in the head before they moved forward. They quickly change their weapons to a two handed gun like a gating gun or a flamethrower. Their helmets can display the other nearby unit’s heat signatures. As the other ten soldiers appear from the corner, the two heavy units unleash a volley at them. Unprepared, the gating gun shred four of their bodies as the other six were lit on fire, burning to crisp. They glance around the area before they push a button on the side of their helmet.

“All clear,” said the male, “The local hunters have been eliminated.” Several other units appear behind the two units. Despite these heavily armed soldiers, these eight other units were wearing a slightly agile and slim armor plating outfit.

“You sure they head down here?” asks one of the females, analyzing the dead unit’s holographic map.

“I am sure,” the flamer replies, “They went down this chute.”

“We will meet at this point then. Just in case,” the female soldier pulled out a device that forced the pushed button to pop outwards, indicating that it can be pushed again, “I’ll check our prey in this trap.” The soldiers nod and left that one female. The girl pushes the button and slides down the chute to whatever this trap holds. Landing on her feet, the soldier quickly aims her gun into the area. She quickly glances at the forest like environment, but she quickly realizes these monsters are giant caterpillars. She turns around to fire a shot at a giant caterpillar. The monster starts to squirt out liquid before dying off. The soldier notices the sudden laughter coming around her. Three of these preys have been tied up in silk in various ways. The male has his shirt torn off, but his arms were high above his head. Whatever silk these caterpillars produce, the silk wraps around the male’s arms and legs. The giant bugs were using their strange tendrils, or sharp pointy teeth, to tickle the male’s armpits. The caterpillar’s teeth represent some sort of fort that no one would want to feel against their sensitive skin. The female soldier rolls on the ground, evading the silk fired from the caterpillar. She caught a glimpse one of the females on the ground. Her entire body was wrapped in silk except her head and feet. Her footwear was scattered on the ground since she was wearing flip-flops. Two medium size caterpillars decide to engulf the girl’s feet into their strange mouths. The soldier cringed at the thought of her own feet in such mouths… Wondering what would happen to them. The soldier continues to defy the caterpillars, until she bumped into someone. The last prey. This one fired her pistol at the soldier’s arm. The girl was firing rounds real quickly. She must have some skills with guns. With that in mind, the soldier dash through the room, firing back. Both girls were blasting their weapons at one another, missing and hitting the caterpillars behind them. The two of them notice their massacre. There seem to be no more caterpillars in the room. The prey was a dark hair girl. She has short hair with blue eyes. She could be a nineteen years old, guessing by her clothing which resembles some sort of uniform. Her pistol was aimed at me, but nothing came out of it. She pulled the triggers many times. The soldier decides to tackle the dark hair girl, the two quickly getting into a fight. The armored woman could feel that the wound she made will get the best of her. The two roll around in the bug’s blood, green goo splashing onto their frantic rolling around.

“Get the hell off of me!” curse the dark hair girl.

“You are not going to escape!” the soldier respond. She quickly kicks me off of her, getting up, but she stops. The soldier quickly got up as soon as she recovered from the girl’s kick, aiming her gun. “And where do you think you are going… Hahahahhaha!” The soldier clasp her mouth, confused at the sudden laughter. The dark hair girl takes the soldier’s pistol from her hands and pushes her onto the ground. She quickly killed the caterpillars holding her friends and undid their bonds. She leads them to the exit, staring at me. “Yeah, we escaped bitch.” She left the room as the soldier struggled to see what was going on… Something was forcing her into the ground. Wait more caterpillars… Oh no! The dead caterpillars only gave birth to a thousand small ones. Shit! They were slowly working on her. The soldier curse at the feeling of something tickling her sock soles- No, they already got into her boots! It must have been when that girl was on top of her. The soldier tried to get out, but the silk was starting to wrap around her tightly now. Despite the thin threads, the silk itself was strong. The soldier starts to yell violently into the air, laughing as she could feel the caterpillars crawl into the cracks of her armor. She could feel the nasty creatures slipping past her protecting. Her feet were getting the worse of it. She would accidentally squash those bugs between her toes, or push her feet forward squashing the bugs at the bottom of her feet. The soldier could feel the bugs tickle her sides and enter her belly button. Tears start to stream down the soldier’s face, the fuzzy creatures wiggling inside her! It was too much! She tries her best to get out, but it was becoming useless. What’s worse, the caterpillars were biting on her socks… Are they eating it away? She could feel small teeth nibbling all over her armpits now. The feeling was bad enough. The small biting felt like tiny pitches that just irritates and annoys her sensitive nerves. Her brain keeps on jumping inside her tight helmet, the soldier wanting this torment to end. Things got worse in her boots though. After the caterpillars eat her socks, they would start spitting their sticky silk all over her feet except the bottom part of her soles. The soldier finds that her feet could not move an inch. She could not even move her own ankle out of her boot. She could feel these caterpillars filling the gaps of her armor with silk- are they trying to glue her with this armor? No, that was not the case… The soldier found millions of nibbling teeth and fuzzy bodies crawling all over her soles. Her eyes burst wide open realizing the helplessness she was in. She could not move an inch of her soles. Her toes could not twitch and her soles could not push forward to feel the bottom of her boots. Her back could not move, silk gluing her to the armor. The caterpillars were swarming her. They stopped swarming her feet and went for her big stomach area. Bugs were crawling in and out of the soldier’s bellybutton as if it was some sort of playpen. The soldier wanted to escape, her screams echoing in the empty room. She was forced to stare at the dark ceiling and endure this!

Her breasts were not ignored. The fuzzy creatures start to play with her nipples. They would just chew all over it, six of them chewing at it, until she was erect. The soldier went even further, her body slowly getting tortured all around. Her thighs could feel the caterpillars just moving up and down, stimulating electrifying feelings to her womanhood. This was bad… She could not escape, and she could die from this. The soldier was growing tired, and she could not breathe so easily with her helmet on. “THISHAHAHA ISISHAHAHA TOAHAHHA OOAHAH MUCHAHHAAHH GHAHAHAHAH!” Teeth were nibbling all over her fleshy smooth breasts, armpits, stomach, belly, sides, legs, and her feet. She could feel their fuzzy bodies acting as feathers that would slowly stroke themselves up against her sensitive skin as if a human would just stroke that feather ever so slowly up one’s taunt skin, although the soldier is receiving a ton of those strokes all around her. The feeling was agonizing; the soldier knows that she never laughed like this before. Her body wants out though.

The bugs did not understand her. Maybe, they knew, but they could care less… since she shot them. The bugs were going to enter her pussy, the soldier quickly begging the bugs not to. ‘NOHAHAHH NOTHAHAHT HERHEHAHHAHH! PLEASEHSHAHAHAHA!” Before a bug even touch her lips, a sudden noise rang through the air. The bugs quickly got out of her armor, dashing towards the darkest parts of the room. One of the heavies appear in front of her helmet, “Seems like you were having fun, ma’am.”
“Oh shut up!” the soldier said, “Light me up with that flamer… They glued me to my armor.” The soldier nods at the command, aiming his weapon. The female felt the flame engulf her armored body, slowly feeling the silk disappear from her, but the female will get out of the armor since it will tickle her more than help her. After seven minutes, the female move her hand to a button on her chest to reveal her naked self. She then takes off her helmet to reveals her sweaty, somewhat teary face.

“Ma’am, what happened to your arm?”

“That one prey shot me with her damn pistol…”

“Well, you should be glad we caught them.”

“I know you lot would… Take me to her; I want to talk to that bitch.”

“Understood.”

With olive skin, the flamer placed his weapon on his back, carrying his comrade out of the room. The blonde hair woman did not wish to tell the group what happened, but they can guess what had happened. Exiting the room, the three preys from before is captured. The blonde hair girl hops off of the flamer and approach the dark hair girl. She raises her chin to stare at her eye level.

“Who’s the bitch now? I will gladly make you pay for what you did to me.”

“I wouldn’t mind,” the dark hair girl said, snatching a kiss from the blonde’s lips, “You think I wouldn’t enjoy such fun.” The soldiers aim their guns right at the daring dark hair girl. The blonde naked woman could not help herself, chuckling. “You lot can have fun with those two… She’s mine. Let’s take them to base though; I cannot have her escaping me again.”

“I bet you love getting tickled though; your nipples tell us so much.”

“You’re so dead.” The blonde hair girl said as they were taken to their base.

Despite such escape, prey are still prey, but even the hunter can become prey to the hunted. No one is safe.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back