• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bolt Girl!

I just got so hot reading that. Maybe Bolt girl gets tickled elsewhere in the sequel? :)

chica,
While the tickling in your beautifully detailed tale is giggle-inducing and toe-curling, I was struck by how heroic you made AJ's resistance against her feather-wielding foe. By the end of this chapter (and there must be another, no?), the suspense over whether Bolt Girl could deny the Mistress the power for her infernal device is palpable. Delicious tickle torture prose is, of course, delightful, but couple it with a well-wrought suspenseful situation, and it's even better.
So, thank you for this Bolt Girl debut. Please don't leave us (or her!) cliffhanging for long!

Great story! Loved the buildup as much as the tickle description. Glad to hear part 2 is coming!

can't wait to read more, prob. one of the most detailed stories ive read in a long time, I look forward to reading new stories almost daily so im glad good young writers have come along and showed their expertise and open imaginations while keeping adequate detail. BRAVO! cant wait to read more :)

This story was beyond awesome! I'm not much into feet, but this was both incredibly hot and funny to read at the same time.

not much of a foot person, but this story is great!!! Maybe some armpit tickles next time :)

I can only echo the comments made above - what an utterly wonderful story! The description, detailing, characterisation and plot were first class, and that's before I even mention the simply peerless tickling detail. I love superheroine stories and have read my fair share, but this is easily the best!

Great story. Thank you very much for sharing. I hope you share more stories in the near future.

Great story. refreshing to see one with so much detail. Looking forward to more.

Wow that was by far the best story i have read on here so far! The story and scheme were awesome!!!! I love it! Please continue to make these stories chica, they are a hit!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back