• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VCR Alert Jenna Jameson Tickled on Stern tonight

TheRoyalTickler

According to the E! website, The Howard Stern from Vegas where one of our own gives Jenna Jameson a right good tickling will be shown in @ parts tonight and tomorrow night @ 11:30 Eastern. I remember recently someone asking why no clips of that had been posted. Maybe fate has smiled on us and now's another chance at it.

Thanks for the alert, TheRoyalTickler! I'll try to remember to watch it. :D

Don't get all excited

As I recall this is not the greatest scene. Jenna is actually only tickled for a second or two. Yaqi is the tickler and they end up tickling a guy. They couldn't get Jenna to take off her boots. Now thats what we want.....Jenna foot tickles......

Giantfan :devil:

PS. I apologize to all those who hate foot tickling but thats my thing.

He tickles her for a long time. First, she tickles Gary the Retard, then Yaqi tickles her, and he does it well- she freaks out near the end (well, pretty much all the way through). He gets her really good before they even tie her, while she's tickling Gary, and they end up rolling all over the place if I remember correctly. It is a great mainstream scene, especially for upper body people.

db

Re: Don't get all excited

Giantfan said:
As I recall this is not the greatest scene. Jenna is actually only tickled for a second or two. Yaqi is the tickler and they end up tickling a guy. They couldn't get Jenna to take off her boots. Now thats what we want.....Jenna foot tickles......

Actually, I did get her boots off and tickled her feet, but this was much later in the show and never aired. Luckily I was able to get a copy of it though.

Za Boots?

So was there a "reason" she didn't want to take off her boots?

:)

Hey I lov ed the tickling jeena got last night. So what if they did not show her feet atleast we got to see jeena get tickled. Dam good work Yaqi.

I MISSED IT!!!

Would it be possible to get a clip of this posted? Unfortunately for me, I didn't log onto the TMF until after the show was already aired...I've been looking forward to this for quite some time...if not I'd would be willing to trade some tickle vids for the copy of this tape.

Thanks,

Pips

Re: Re: Don't get all excited

yaqisworld said:
Actually, I did get her boots off and tickled her feet, but this was much later in the show and never aired. Luckily I was able to get a copy of it though.

Is there any way we can see this copy, Yaqi? I know I might be asking a bit much, but this IS Jenna Jameson. Thanks! :D

I've got to say I thought it was a great scene. I'd love to see a clip posted.

I was actually one of the folk wondering why this never aired again! Great post. I will definately get my video tape ready.
I taped it the first time but I had left it in my VCR and I had the auto-record set for the next day and it taped over it!!!!!! :/

If that was really you posting Yaqi, that cat-wrestling gal you tickled on Howard's show was incredible. Other than Carmen Electra, I've never seen feet so ticklish as hers. :)

p.s.- I thought I recall you mention that Jenna refused to have her boots taken off because her feet were too ticklish? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to pay for any video of her having her feet tickled. Wow...

DK

Re: Re: Don't get all excited

yaqisworld said:

Yaqi, you are the luckiest man alive. Just know that. Really. Know that. So whats the scoop? Are her feet really ticklish? What are the chances that a clip could somehow be posted? Hell, I'd pay to see it as would a bunch others I'm sure...
The Dirk

Believe *what* when you see it? The show aired on NATIONAL TELEVISION. That's not enough to quell your doubts? Yaqi's been on Stern about three times. They have him on TO TICKLE PEOPLE. Why is it so hard to believe?

newsflash

Here's a newsflash for you, ship. I know that it happened. I'm talking about Yaqi tickling Jenna's feet. I'll believe that when I see it because I didn't see it on the show

And I have a question for you, TK....

If you saw him tickle her why is it so hard to believe that he tickled her feet just because you didn't see it? Why would he feel the need to lie?

TK81 is entitled to his opinion, as are we all. The last time he posted his opinions on this matter he used the term "waste of time". Perhaps his dissapointment stems from his love of straight out foot tickling, while having no interest in other body parts. I am not going to question his preferences. He and I already exchanged our opinions the last time, so there's no need to drudge it up.
I can tell from the posts on this thread that the majority of you agree with me, in that being this footage is way way up there. Yaqi demonstrated great balls.
As for why her boots didn't come off, she didn't want to take them off. Do you expect Howard Stern to use up 20 or 30 minutes of his airtime discussing why Jenna should take off her boots? Yaqi had a limited window of opportunity, and he did the best he could.
It was more than a brief tickle. He tied her up, practically sat on her face, and tickled the shit out of her.
I personally think Jenna is very attractive (my opinion) and to get footage of her being tickled is tremendous. I would have payed good money for it. Instead, I got it for free. Thanks to Yaqi, the most underrated person in the history of this community. Again, my opinion.
Like him or don't like him, hit kicked ass on Stern.

I agree...I think Yaqi has been doing a kickass job in bringing tickling to the mainstream and just chasing his bliss in general.

In all do respect, Wallstreet, as much as TK had a right to his opinion, I had a right to ask my question. I'm curious to know why anyone would think Yaqi would feel the need to lie about anything tickling related when he has been so brave as to take it on national television and demonstrate exactly what he talks about. It doesn't make sense and sounds like jealousy. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, as am I.

Did you tape it ?

Did anyone tape this, and if so could you post it. Good going Yaq-Master :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back