• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submit to the Urge f/m

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Submit to the Urge f/m

I awoke wistfully from a strange sleep I had been lured into. My vision was not all there as I turned my head from side to side, blinded by a feint light. As my eyes began to focus I realized that I couldn't be awake.

I was lying on a soft, perfectly white bed. It was a very large bed, much bigger than a king-size even, and so white that it gave off an aura of a gleaming glow. The comforters were very soft, as my naked body fell into the squishy shape of the orthopedic mattress.

My wrists were fastened to the bed at together above my head by two large, thick hands. So were my feet, however at the end of the bed, and they were spread apart. The bonds securing me to the bed felt like large, almost plasma-like jello, however very tightly drawn and taut. They were unlike anything I had ever felt.

The weirdest part of this bizarre, dreamy setting, was that the bed I was on, was in the middle of nowhere; literally. The ground beneath me was flat, rich, green grass. And the scary part, was that...that's all it was. A straight plane of green grass for all I could see in every direction. It as as if the bed and myself were the only form of elevation in this universe. The sky was still blue with scattered clouds dividing the empty space, and I felt as light breeze against my naked skin.

Then an attractive, cloudy, pink mist appeared as if out of nothing. It swirled around a couple of meters above my bed, before something with shape and mass emerged from it. From the eye of this harmless, pink tornado came a young woman, or at least, that's the only word I could think of for her at the time.

This woman had a youthful, beyond gorgeous face. It was the type of face that gave myself, and any man alive I could figure, an instant, infatuation. Her eyelashes were long and slender, outlining her pretty eyes, which to my marvel, had golden pupils. Her luscious lips were large, full, and red as a Maui sunset. Her hair was long, wavy, and blonde, with highlights of auburn and brown. Her breasts were ample and large, which apparently caught the attention of my penis, which was embarrassingly exposed. However, the most intriguing aspect of this woman was that she had six arms.

I realized as she came closer, she looked eerily similar to much cleaner and shinier Kesha.

She was wearing what looked like a full set of body armor, only instead of chain mail as coverings, she had a layer of pink fur. Her boots were fuzzy beyond reason, and crawled all the way up to her knees. On each of her six arms she had fluffy, pink, wrists bands lining her forearms, and horribly soft, velvet gloves on her hands.

In all she looked like a sexy, warrior goddess with a thing for fur; I liked her already.

She then floated out of her pink shroud, and literally flew over to me.

"Hello, little guy," she giggled,"how are you feeling?" She asked delicately with a warm, sweet voice.

I froze up,"I uh...good."

She smiled and scrunched her nose at me, as she flew around to get a full look at my body. I noticed her sexy curves as she did, and I tried to not let my manhood put two and two together.

"What's your name?" She asked like a young child would ask a new neighbor.

"Uh...Dan," I swallowed in my throat.

"Dan, that's a wierd name!" She said,"My name is Alyyesh-naliamon, but they just call me Wiggles!"

She obviously wasn't from anywhere I knew of, seeing as she hasn't heard of the name "Dan", but her adorable innocence was already turning me on all by itself.

"Who's..who calls you that?" I asked, slightly intrigued.

"The Oldies, silly!" She cracked up,"They're the ones who sent me here, I guess as a punishment for misbehaving, and they also brought you here!"

She twirled around in the air, pretending to soar like an airplane, which was pretty neat to watch her doing it with six arms.

"The Oldies? I'm not exactly from...where am I anyway?" I responded.

"We're in the limbo, duhhhhh!" She mocked,"this is where we can do anything we want, like ever!" She beamed.

"Wait, what do you mean anything, I can't move!" I cried.

"Well....we can, the celestials," she smiled.

This had to be a dream, since she clearly was a floating, transcending immortal-like figure.

"Here's the catch though, only two beings can ever be in the limbo at once! So it looks like it's just you and me!" She explained.

"So if one of the other, people like you, the celestials, sorry...wanted to come here, they couldn't?" I asked, stupidly as I look back on it.

"Nope!" She stuck her tongue out at me,"only when one of us leaves. And the only way that happens is when one of us goes into the Sacred State!"

I was horribly confused, however slightly understanding the basics to wherever I was.

"What's the Sacred State?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough," she whispered as she grazed a single finger from one her six arms along the side of my stomach. I nearly burst out giggling from the tingling sensation, had it not been for her finesse and gentleness.

"And I got stuff to do, so I wanna get the heck out of here!" She said as she floated down and landed on my hips, straddling my waist.

My penis began to rise, and my face went very red. She giggled and winked at me reassuringly.

"Unfortunately, for you, the only way to get to the Sacred State is first with laughter," she said.

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant, but I had an uneasy feeling as to what her next move would be.

"Don't worry, this will be over before you know it," she said as she wiggled her fingers on four of her six hands above my stomach,"back home, we are taught to be experts at tickling."

That's what I had feared.

I stared into the magnificent, golden eyes of my captor as her four arms lowered themselves towards my defenseless body. As soon as the first sensation of fur made contact with my skin, instant laughter.

"Hehehehehheeeee ohhhhhehehee," I giggled merrily.

Twenty of Wiggle's fuzz-covered fingers went to work on my sides, kneading them around like soft cookie dough, and poking and prodding my sides. Her delicate touch and skillful tickling was enough to drive me insane, let alone slowly give me an erection, my second biggest fear.

"Ohhhhhhh aren't you just duhhhhh cutest!" She teased, smiling at me.

She wiggled her fingers extra hard in my rib cage,"Gitchhhiiii gitcchhhiiii," she squealed with delight.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA PLEEEHEHEHESSSS! Stohahahahpp!" I cried with uncontrollable ticklish mirth.

The furry fingers each tickled a different patch of skin, gliding around in a tantalizing fashion, never taunting me in the same pattern. As Wiggles continued to coo at me with that beautiful face and torture my sides and ribs with twenty evil fingers, she took her other two arms and reached behind herself. She then began squeezing my knees with those fuzz-cloaked fingers, slowly working her way up to my thighs.

"Awwww, just a widdle gitchiiii gooooo for you!" She teased.

"Hahahahahaaahaaaaa!!!" was all I could respond with.

Her hands reached my inner thighs as she squeezed with delight, obviously aware of my throbbing hard on that was pushing into her own thighs.

"Dont you worry, Dan! You'll be fallin' in the sacred state in no time!" She reassured as she relentlessly tortured my entire body.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH nooooohhahahahah stoooahahahp!!!! Wigggllleess PLEEEHEHEHESSSS!" I pleaded as I suddenly noticed tears rolling down my cheek.

She cocked her head to the right and gave me a curious look. Then she smiled brightly and wriggled her tongue in my face.

"Uhh, I think you're about ready," she said, as if reassuring herself.

"Hehehehe reaaaddyy for whhha-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG ahahahaahaahaaaaa!" I screamed.

The sudden spark of pleasure that surged through my entire body began when Wiggles skillfully slid out of her pink skirt, fresh, shaven vagina. Soon after, she came down onto me, allowing my aching cock entry inside of her. However, and unlike any woman I had ever had sex with, when my penis entered her slit, I felt tight walls of ticklish fur. The pleasure was electric, but it also made me that much more ticklish. Her vaginal walls were like the same texture as her fuzzy gloves.

I moaned with ecstatic laughter as my penis thrusted back and forth into her secretly, velvety pussy.

At this point all thirty of her fingers were either tickling my hips, sides, or ribs, as she lied on top of me.

"HAHAHAAHHAAHA aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ooohhhhhhhahaahaaa!" I laughed and moaned interchangeably.

Wiggles, caught in the sexual moment, leaned her sweet-smelling face down to my neck and began sucking hard, gifting me with the most intense hickey I had ever received.

"Hahahahah Ahhhh I cannnntt!" I cried as I felt near to orgasm.

Wiggles sensed it to, and brought two of her six hands down below my waist. Without my noticing she began intently tickling the underside of my balls. Too much.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Aahhhhhhh!" I screamed as I came intensely into her velvet slit, causing her to moan with ecstasy as well.

The pleasurable state I had entered sent me to another world. I awoke in my bed at my house. Wow.

Comments? Suggestions?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back