• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

feathertime #2

TKDANNY

TMF Expert
the second feather time for the ttf

Feathertime #2

The fireworks blast off as Feathertime makes its second show,
Chris Kirkland and Emma Davies host the show.

CK: “welcome to this explosive start to the new TTF show”
ED: “yes Chris and the fireworks are just the start, of this action packed show that we have tonight”
CK: “and here comes Denise and Stacy”

Denise and Stacy walk into the ring and Denise prepares to say something,
DR: “Rachel ………come down to the ring”
SK: “yeah come on, or are you too scared?”
But the Commissioner’s music starts to play and the Commissioner is standing at the top of the ramp,
C: “Denise…..Stacy……. what can I say? That was a great ambush last week, but to tell you the truth I’m kind of sick of this whole situation, and I intend to settle it once and for all”.
DR: “so what do you have planned?”
C: “let’s see…… how about a tag team match with you and Stacy, Versus Britney and Rachel?”
Denise turned to look at Stacy, and Stacy shrugged her shoulders and then Denise turned back to the ramp, OK said Denise
We will take them on,
C: “ well that’s good cause I also have a special surprise for tonight’s match.
Denise and Stacy looked puzzled as the Commissioner went back behind the curtain.

CK: “well what do you think he means?”
ED: “I’m not sure but Denise and Stacy look a little worried”
CK: “and here comes Angelina Jolie, she had a good win last week, and it looks like she is gonna be in tonight’s action as well”.

The ring announcer introduces Angelina, and then comments about the match being for a new hardcore title.
ED: “what?? What’s going on here”
CK: “looks like the Commissioner has created a new belt, and Angie seems to be smiling”
AJ: “hello everyone, as you have guessed there is a new belt on the line here tonight, and yes….. I’m going to win it”
Chyna makes her way to the ring and Angie looks a little scared,
DING DING! And match started, Angie circled the ring carefully as Chyna was moving in closer, Chyna let out a massive running clothesline almost beheaded Angelina,
Angie got up and rugby tackled Chyna to the ground, she then began tickle Chyna’s rib cage, digging in hard and making Chyna squeal in laughter, Chyna then pushed Angie off with some force, Angie was stunned and Chyna went outside the ring and got something from under the ring,
Chyna pulled out a trash can and put it over Angelina’s head, Angie didn’t see Chyna run off the ropes and clothesline her, She was sent crashing to the ground and Chyna began to un-strap Angie’s boots, she pulled one off and locked her foot under her arm,
Chyna then tickled frantically on her socked foot, Angie (who was still in the trash can) giggled frantically as she tried to get free from the can and Chyna’s grip,
Chyna then peeled off her long white sock’s began to stroke the curvy sole of Angie’s foot, Angelina was pleading for help and she couldn’t help herself from laughing,
Finally Chyna let go and started to stamp on the trash can, she then moved the can and pinned Angelina.
1…….2…….
CK: “oh and she kick’s out, looks like this match can only be won by pin”
Angie struggled to her feet as Chyna grabbed something else from under the ring,
Chyna had got a trash can lid now, and she ran towards Angie but she managed to get out of the way, Chyna ran straight into the turnbuckle with the trash lid bouncing of her head,
Angie picked up the trash can and whacked it into Chyna’s ribs, She fell to the floor in pain as Angie started to unlace Chyna’s boots,
She had pulled both of her boots off and then tied her feet together,
Angie then pulled out another piece of rope and tied Chyna’s arms behind her back, Chyna was still a bit dazed but she struggled to get free from the ropes,
Angie got on the top of the ropes and dived straight onto Chyna’s chest, Angie then got a big feather duster from under the ring, she grabbed Chyna’s feet and began to tickle her with the duster, Chyna’s was giggling a little but wasn’t quite responsive,
Angelina ripped Chyna’s fishnet stockings open, and slowly ran the feather duster between her toes, Chyna’s screamed in a hysterical fit of laughter, Angie was also tickling her stomach with her other hand,
After a few minutes the tears flooded from Chyna’s eyes, and she was trying to laugh but was too exhausted, then Angelina pinned her forcing both of her legs in the air.
1…….2……..3
ED: “she’s done it, she is the new and first hardcore champion”
CK: “wow I’ve never seen Chyna take such a beating”
ED: “wait! What is Angie doing now?”
CK: “I don’t believe it Angie has put her into a trolley, where is she taking her?”
ED: ”looks like she isn’t finished”
CK: “I don’t believe it, Angelina has taken Chyna out of the arena”

Angelina disappeared from sight and Neve Campbell made her way down to the ring,
Cameron Diaz walked down the ramp and the crowd erupted as she got into the ring,
Cameron and Neve were to battle in a single match, Cameron flicked off her sandal’s as she walked calmly towards Neve,
Neve looked worried as she took off both of her high heels, Neve charged at Cameron crashing Cameron to the floor,
She grabbed one of Cameron’s feet and started to stroke her foot, Cameron closed her eyes and bit her lip as she enjoyed Neve’s tickling,
Neve was puzzled as she changed tactics and began to tickle frantically at Cameron’s perfect soft sole, But Cameron just simply enjoyed Neve tickling her foot, Neve realized that there was only one thing she could try, Neve started to suck on Cameron’s big toe sucking as hard as she could, Cameron started to moan as she started get even more excited, Neve stopped and scratched her head in disbelief, but Cameron pushed her toes towards Neve’s mouth, Neve was puzzled as she refused to pleasure Cameron anymore,
But Cameron continued to shove her foot towards Neve,
Cameron stood up and rugby tackled Neve to the floor, She then sat on Neve’s chest and stuck her foot into Neve’s mouth, Neve was stunned and tried to break free but Cameron pleaded for Neve to start sucking,
Neve tapped out and the referee called for the bell, Cameron was disappointed and she continued asking Neve to suck on her toes, but Neve struggled to break free and she ran back to her changing room, Cameron raised her arms in victory and the crowd went wild,
CK: “well she is certainly a new hot favorite after a performance like that”
ED: “what a strange match, I can’t understand why Cameron wanted Neve too suck her toes”.

Meanwhile backstage Commissioner Steven entered Angelina’s dressing room,
AJ: “oh commissioner….. you frightened me then”
C: “sorry Angie, I came here because I want to ask you something”
AJ: “oh yeah? What’s that then?”
C: “well how can I put this? …. You are one hot female, and to be honest I would love for you to join me and my companion’s”
AJ: “well…… I’m not sure about that”
Angelina winked and she looked at the Commissioner, then she put one of her feet onto the Commissioner’s lap.
AJ: “I am a little bit sore from that last match, maybe you could help me?
Angelina winked once again and the camera’s shut off.

Trish Stratus and Lita were once again having a war of word’s, Lita challenged Trish to a non-title match, Trish did not accept but instead she asked for a tag team match,
Trish asked Lita to find a partner and Trish would do the same, Lita said ok and stormed off backstage.

The Camera moved back too Angelina’s dressing room, Commissioner Ste made his exit from the room, and he smiled as he made his way back to his office,
By now Lita was waiting outside and he asked Lita to come in to his office,
Lita did not sit down and instantly told the Commish about Trish’s tag team challenge,
The Commish said that the match was ok to go ahead so long as Lita found a partner.

STOP USING MY STORIES AND MATERIAL !!!!
You Didnt write this stuff so stop pretending you did !!

anyone will know if they look on the TTF site - loads of stories have already been written and relased!
not only that i have put them on this forum before.........

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...p?threadid=8483

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...p?threadid=8637

http://cartoontickler.freeservers.com
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back