• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Kaitlyn Tickle story

RickyN

TMF Regular
This story was requested to me so I thought I'd give it a go, again I'm only beginning to write so excuse any mistakes! I suppose this could be considered a sequel to my previous story but it's not essential that you read it. Anyway, hope you like it and as always feedback is encouraged.

"You know you didn't have to do that to AJ last week" Kaitlyn screamed at Natalya backstage. "You completely humiliated her". "I was only having a little fun with her, besides thats what happens when girls try to compete in womens sport" Natalya replied. "Your just a bitch Natalya plain and simple" Kaitlyn snapped still furious at how her friend AJ was treated at the hands of the new diva's champion Natalya. "Who do you think your talking to I am the divas champion show me some respect!" Natalya retorted. "Respect around here is earned Natalya and you don't earn it by being a bitch and humiliating people" said the enraged Kaitlyn. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson like the one I thought AJ last week" Natalya wiggled her fingers in Kaitlyn's direction in a mock tickle action. "You won't touch me! And besides I...uhm...I'm not even t-ticklish" Kaitlyn muttered as she fumbled with her words. "You don't sound too sure about that Kaitlyn!" said Natalya with a wry smile on her face. "Well I am sure, now move bitch I've got a match now" Kaitlyn stormed past Natalya towards the ring.

Kaitlyn was in a match against the glamazon Beth Phoenix. "ohhh did you see that landing? Kaitlyn bounced her head right of the mat! 1..2.. its over and I think Kaitlyn is in some serious trouble her head snapped right back off the mat she is out of it" Michael Cole commented at ringside. The paramedics came down to the ring to bring Kaitlyn backstage, the beautiful brown haired diva was groggy, her eyes glazed over and was unable to walk out of the ring herself. The paramedics brought her to an empty locker room, sat her down on a chair and just told her to rest and they'd be back to check on her in a while. As the paramedics left the room Natalya slithered around the door locking it behind her. "You look rough! Well you always look rough but you look especially rough right now" Natlya snidely remarked. Kaitlyn sat still unaware of what was happening. "I think now is the perfect opportunity to teach you that lesson, I am the diva's champiuon and you treat me with respect!" Natalya produced a set of handcuffs and some rope, she went behind the helpless Kaitlyn and quickly handcuffed Kaitlyns hands behind her back. She then secured the rope tightly around her waist securing Kaitlyn to the chair. "Now the fun begins" Natalya remarked. Sh picked up Kaitlyns right foot and slowly began to unzip her long black boots, Kaitlyn was beginning to come back to full consciousness but still remained helpless. Ntalya unzipped the boot down to Kaitlyns ankle and in a few quick tugs the boot came off Kaitlyns foot exposing her white ankle socks. "Do you ever wash yourself Kaitlyn? Your boots smell terrible" She threw the boot to one side and began the same process with her other boot, in seconds Kaitlyn's boots were off leaving her sitting there tied up in her white ankle socks. Natalya pulled up a stool and placed Kaitlyns feet on it and began tying them to the stool, in seconds Kaitlyn's ankles were bound to the stool and she was completely immobile. "No resistance Kaitlyn it's almost as if you like being tied up" Natalya remarked, the truth of the matter beingKaitlyn was still coming around to conciousness and was unaware of her situation. "now lets wake you up" Natalya pulled out some smelling salts and placed them to Kaitlyns nose, Kaitlyn shot back into full conciousness like a boxer in his corner, these smelling salts were really effective. "What the hell!!!" Kaitlyn tried to move but realised she was completely trapped "Your a psycho let me go now" Kaitlyn screamed. "See Kaitlyn it's that type of behaviour of trying to get rid of, that's no way to treat your diva's champion, anyway you said your not ticklish so this shouldnt bother you" Natalya laughed. Kaitlyn went pale, fear shot through her body as she realised what was about to happen her.

"Ok Ok I'm sorry I'm sorry I respect you just let me go and I won't bother you again" Kaitlyn pleaded. "Lighten up kaitlyn I jut want to have a little fun with you, maybe have a laugh, don't you like to laugh Kaitlyn?" beore kaitlyn could answer Natalya grabbed Kaitlyns sides and began squeezing them "HAHAHAHAHAHA DONT DO THAT HAHAHAHAA" Kaitlyns body began to buck up and down "Whoah for someone whose not ticklish you sure seem to laugh when I grab your sides" Natalya suddnely picked up the intensity and hurridly moved her hands up and dowb Kaitlyns sides and across her finely toned abs, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHA" Kaitlyn screamed through ticklish laughter as tears began forming in her eyes, her brown hair with blonde streaks became matted to her face. "You think calling me a bitch is going to get me to stop? Foolish little girl" Natalya went behind Kaitlyn's bound body and shoved her hands up to Kaitlyns firm armpits. Natalya dug her fingers deep into the crevices of Kaitlyns armpits. This brough a whole new octave to Kaitlyns laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHA" "What was that I can't hear you? Bege me to stop" "HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHA I BEG YOU HAHAHAHAHA" Natalya stopped tickling Kaitlyn, "See that wasnt so hard was it, all I want is respect" "OK....OK...I'm sorry.....I Respect....you" Kaitlyn panted struggling for air "Now....please....untie.....me" Kaitlyn pleaded. "Say please once more, say please Natalya untie me" Natalya mocked. "Please...Natlya...untie me....please" Kaitlyn gasped. "Not for begging, your supposed to be a strong woman strong women in this business don't beg......Anyway do you think I'd let you go without seeing how ticklish those feet of yours are" "Please not my feet, don't touch my feet please" Kaitlyn was close to tears again. "Now what did I say about begging?"

Natalya paced around to in front of the stool where kaitlyns socked soles stood staring at her. Kaitlyn bit her lip preparing for the torture that was about to happen to her, just like her friend AJ, Kaitlyn's feet were the most ticklish part of her very ticklish body. Natalya ran a finger up Kaitlyn's sole. Kaitlyn gasped and bit her lip hard. "I don't know why your trying to fight it you want to laugh just laugh" Natalya mocked. natalya upped the pace and ran her finger from Kaitlyns heel to her toes with greater intensity. "MPHHHH" Kaitlyn was trying her stifle her laugh. "Fine have it your way!" Natalya dug her fingers deep into bothe of Kaitlyn's socked feet, Kaitlyn explode with laughter, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" Natalya was almost suprsied by how ticklish kaitlyn's feet were. Kaitlyns body bucked up and down "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Natalya was loving every minute of torturing Kaitlyn's feet, she couldn't believe how ticklish her feet were, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'LL DO HAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE" Natalya could feel the despair in Kaitlyn's voice. "You have nothing I want Kaitlyn why should I stop, in fact I think I'll do this" Natalya gripped Kaitlyns right foot and placed a hand on her sock, she slowly began to unpeel the sock from her foot. "please....leave my....socks" "I'll make a deal if you don't leave I'll leave your socks on" Natalya teased, she then dug into Kaitlyns feet again "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" "Looks like you lose Kaitlyn" Natalya pulled the rest of the sock of Kaitlyn's foot revealing a suprisingly cute bare foot with red painted toe nails. "Now for your other sock" Kaitlyn curled her toes trying desperately to keep her last bit of protection. Natalya removed the sock as far as Kaitlyns toes, and allowed her sock to dangle from her toes. Natalya began scribbling her fingers over the part of Kaitlyns feet just under her toes, Kaitlyns body exploded as the sock fell from her flailing foot, Natalya had never seen anyone as ticklish as this "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Natalya began alternating between Kaitlyns feet each part of her foot caused a different octave of laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kaitlyn pleaded with Natalya, she had been tickled on many occasions but never like this, tears wre freely flowing from her eyes her beatiful face was matted with hair and sweat, she was being tortured beyond her limits but there was nothing she could do. Her busty chest was on fire as she struggled for air. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE I'LL NEVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAY ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHATO YOU AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Kaitlyn was an emotional wreck, there was no longer just tears of laughter but she was crying from helplessness, she'd never felt so vulnerable in her life. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i CAN'T TAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kaitlyn was close to passing out, her body still bucking every time Natalyas fingers made contact with Kaitlyns pink soles, het toes curling and uncurling her soles trying to find escape from being tickled but to no avail "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE NATALYA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Natalya finally began to feel remorse for what she had done, she was lioterally driving kaitlyn to the brinks of insanity, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH" "Ok I think you've learned your lesson" Natalya said as she walked away from Kaitlyn's feet, "but if you ever disrespect me again it'll be 10 times worse than this" "I....won't....ever again.....I'm sorry" Kaitlyn gasped thankful that her torture was over, "Can....you....untie...me...please?" Kaitlyn pleaded, "I probably could" Natalya laughed as she walked towards the door, and gave Kaitlyns feet one last tickle before she left Kaitlyn alone in the room still tied up.

Hope you guys liked it, I know I'm not a professional writer but it was a genuine effort as this story was requested to me. Again I welcome all feedback both positive and negative as the only way to improve is feedback. Any requests don't be afraid to inbox me!
Thanks,
Ricky!

Only thing left now is for Nattie to get what's coming to her... good ol' fashioned REVENGE! And I think AJ and Kaitlyn would be the perfect two candidates to deliver their own form of tickle justice to Natalya, and bring this tale home full circle.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys I'm glad you all liked it!

I'll try get a revenge story up this week, seems like the only logical way to finish this off!

It was great! I wish it was true and I was the one tickling her defenseless barefeet!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back