• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Lee's Hug F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Since my first Jenni story is currently up for a GFA, I thought I would have her revisit her first victim. Enjoy!

The kid... is with... his mom. William collapsed on the couch. A part of him wanted to attack the rest of the Captain Morgan in his pantry. But the better part of him just wanted to lay down. It had been a long week. It was only a matter of time before his son had discovered James Bond movies, but there was such a thing as overkill. All 24 movies inside of a week. Damn winter break. William turned on the TV. Pawn Star re-runs. How many fake autographs can be discussed in a half hour, William wondered.

William's life had truly taken a dive. Work work work. He had tried a couple of dating sites but to no avail. With no one to go out with, William had focused more on his job and had since become a near total workaholic. It was truly beating him down. It had been several months since his encounter with the cheery and devious clown, Jenni. He grabbed the remote and muted the television. He then pressed another button and music started playing. The album “All That Jazz” by Breathe started up on the CD tray. Right aroung the middle of “How Can I Fall”, William succumbed to his sleepiness and went out like a light.

A step. A giggle. A humming sound.

William awoke to see her sitting in the lazyboy. Just as he remembered. The same satin costume, the same facepaint that made her eyes glow. The same full chest that aroused him before. She peered at him as he shook the last few waves of sleepiness from his eyes.

“Hey there Willy!” she chirped.

Reality hit him and he jolted up, sitting on the couch, pressing his back into the cushions as much as possible. She only giggled.

“I warned you...” She wagged a finger at him. “I told you to stay happy and laugh more or I would be back...”

He answered nervously.

“What do you mean? Everything is great.” He lied through his teeth at her and she wasn't fooled for a second.

“Willy...” She leered like a mother trying to get her son to tell the truth. “Why do you lie to me? You know I don't want to hurt you. I would NEVER hurt you. No possible harm could come from you being honest with me.”

Jenni stood up and in a flash, she had lept to the couch and tackled William Down to the floor. Her knees pinned his hands to the floor by his sides. She giggled and poked his chest randomly a few times, causing him to squirm. She also bounced up and down a little, making her breasts jiggle inside of her top.

“Gehet off of me.” He struggled. Her smile turned into a frown.

“What's the matter? Aren't you happy to see me?” She unbuttoned the first few buttons on her top, allowing her soft cleavage to present itself, just inches from his face. He watched her chest as lust filled his eyes. She smiled slyly. She knew how to make him comply. She spoke to him in a lilting moan, rocking a little.

“Oh Willy... I've missed you so much... ya know... you were my first...”

William thought. She couldn't mean that she had been a virgin. Not with the way she knew to touch him.

“My first tickle-toy anyway...” Her fingers stroked his chest lovingly. He was growing hard under her just as he had during their first encounter. Her moaning voice arousing him almost more than her sensual caresses and rocking motions.

“Is that so?” He noticed his breathing had gotten deeper. She noticed to. Maybe he saw the look of pride in her eyes as she realized she was having the proper effect on him, or maybe he didn't. She didn't mind either way.

“You were so much fun... You laughed so hard...” She looked him in the eye, meeting his gaze like a hunter searching for weakness, staring down her prey. “Don't you miss it, William? Just a little bit, huh?... Didn't you miss my touch?... Didn't you miss my playful fingers and how they made your crawl and squirm?... I bet you missed that special little kiss I gave you at the end... I know your little friend did. Hehehehe.”

William remembered. Her touch, so tender, so ticklish. The memories and sensations flooded his mind as he watched her chest sway. Before long, he was at full erection. She knew it, too, as she grinded against it. She met his gaze again.

“Would you like me to again? My William seems so lonely. Does he want Jenni's touch again?”

William nodded yes without even thinking. Jenni knew it wouldn't be fair to simply tie him down again. He was her first victim after all. There had to be some way for him to keep his own contact with her. She remembered the fuzzy handcuffs in her costume and grinned happily.

“What is it?” William asked as he saw her expression.

“William, I want a hug.” Jenni got up off of him and stood with her hands on her waist. William stood up as well, somewhat confused as his erection strained his pants. She looked down and giggled. “Don't you think we should give your friend some room?” William nodded. “Then lose the pants, Hon. In fact, Jenni wants you to lose everything.”
What followed made Jenni blush like a schoolgirl. She watched William slowly strip. After about 2 and a half minutes, he was completely nude. And all because she asked him to. She was in complete control of a man for the first time without bondage. She swallowed before continuing to establish her dominance over him.

“Thank you, Willy. Now, about that hug...” William looked a little confused as he opened his arms as if he was about to hug her. Jenni giggled and put her gloved hand out, pressing it against his chest to keep him at arm's length.

“Not that kind of hug, Silly-Billy.” She chuckled. She moved over to his couch and sat down with her legs open. She motioned for him to sit between her legs. He obliged her and sat Indian style, facing her. She giggled again.

“Uh uh...” She smiled like a parent instructing a child. “Your back to me.”

William turned around and sat on the floor between her legs. She smiled down at him and opened her top completely, revealing her large breasts and nipples all the way. She rested her breasts on top of his head. His hard cock twitched in the free air.

“Put your arms up, Sweetie.” She commanded. William did as he was told and a few seconds later, he felt the cuffs snap over his wrists. She had bound his wrists behind her back as she leaned down over him.

“What are you doing?” He said, a bit panicky.

“Well, Willy Willy, I am gonna tickle you. I am gonna tickle your naked body however and wherever I want. And ya know what? I will know when you love my touch. Cause every time my fingers find a happy place, you'll try in vain to pull your hands down, but what you'll be doing is giving your loving tickler a BIG hug. Hahaha!”

William snapped back into reality and realized what she was doing.

“No! No. Untie me. Untie me now!” William looked up over her chest to her eyes. He slowly understood that he had no choice in the matter. She had totally manipulated him. Now, once again, he was at her mercy.

Jenni lifted her wiggling fingers and lowered them till they were right in front of his nervous face.

“Are you ready for your tickles, William? Jenni the Clown has come for you.” Jenni knew all to well the psychology of the tickle. “You are ticklish. So so ticklish. I'm gonna touch you. I am gonna touch you with my soft wiggly fingers. You're gonna smile. You're gonna giggle. You're gonna be ALL mine.”

By now, William was already fighting giggles of anticipation as he watched the fingers wiggle and poke and tickle the air. He tried to collect himself. He closed his eyes to block out the image she was mocking him with.The plus side was she couldn't see his face. The only way he could give himself away is laugh. Maybe this time, he would be able to convince her that her attempts were futile. Maybe...

The moment he finished that little thought process, he felt a gentle sensation on his nipples. He looked down and saw her index fingers softly circling his nipples.

“They're getting nice and hard, William. Hehe. So are mine in fact. Mmmm. I love when people touch and play with my nipples. Of course it does tickle a little doesn't it.”

Jenni liked to talk, William remembered. She liked to talk a lot. He had to hand it to her. She did truly love what she did. And she was right. It did tickle a little. Her soft velvet gloves were circling and circling, teasing the flesh near the rim of the nipples. He smiled a little and took comfort in the knowledge that she couldn't see it.

“Mmmmm... Jenni loves to touch you... She loves to tickle her little boy.”

Jenni's fingers lowered a bit more and began poking some particularly tender flesh on William's stomach, right above his waist, careful to avoid his still throbbing manhood. This was certainly more unbearable and William needed a distraction. Maybe if he could distract her, he wondered. He thought for a moment and made his move.

“Oh, William... That feels so nice...” Jenni moaned and stopped for a moment. William had begun massaging her satin covered back, near her spine. A few tense spots here and there that he gave special attention to. After a moment he even caught her scent. She was becoming turned on by his massage. She wasn't the only one with magic fingers. He smiled. Maybe this was his way out.

“You like that, Jenni, Honey? Would you like some attention?” William smiled more as Jenni moaned softly, and closed her eyes, completely lost in his touch. Victory was his. Victory was his!

Then it happened.

In her relaxed stupor, one of Jenni's fingers grazed his bellybutton. William hadn't even been watching. The surprise jolted his body. His arms pulled down, just a little. But it was enough. It was enough to break her of her distracted mindset. And it was enough for her to have rediscovered one of his weaknesses.

“Wow. William was sneaky” Jenni observed. “But just as I thought, He gave me a little hug for a moment there. I must have found a happy place.” Her finger slowly circled his bellybutton, causing his tummy to quiver a little. He couldn't stop the smile from creeping across his face like a bandit coming to steal his very ability to resist. But she still couldn't see his face, he reminded himself. All he had to do was not laugh.

“Boop!” Jenni peeped as her finger quickly and softly jabbed into his navel. She felt another little hug. Jenni circled his button for a few more moments and randomly poked again.

“Boop!” Another little hug. William was beginning to titter.

“WILLY!” Jenni called out sounding alarmed. “You have let yourself go a little. Look at these sides!”

William looked down at his sides.

“So soft looking. You need to get back in shape.” As she offered her opinion, her fingertips moved to trace up and down the soft flesh she described. William's body trembled. So much laughter was so close to pouring through his lips. DON'T LAUGH!

“Hey...” Jenni chuckled. “Maybe I could tickle that fat off of ya. Hehehe.”

William nearly lost it when he heard that. The idea of some kind of fucked up tickle-gym entered his mind.

“Yep yep yeppers. Wouldn't that be the bee's knees?” Jenni stroked the soft flesh, her fingers fluttering evilly. A daily regimen of Jenni coochies. Hahahaha!”

NO FUCKING LAUGHING! NO! She doesn't even know. She can't see my...

William's eyes went white. He looked across the room. Across the carpet. Next to the piano. The bathroom door he had forgotten to close. The mirror. Her smiling face just above his. She had seen his expressions every step of the way. She winked at him through her reflection.

“TICKLETICKLETICKLE!!!!” Her fingers dug into the flesh of his sides.

“BWAhAHAHhAHAHAHhAhAHaHhAhAHhAhA!”

“OOOOO That's a big hug! Jenni loves you too!” Jenni cheered and began vigorously poking and kneading his sides and tummy. “Boop! Boop! Boop! Boop!”

“HahahahahhAHhAhHAhHAhAHHAhHAhA”

The breasts pressed against the top of William's head as he held her tight, just as she wanted him to.

“Ooooo who's ticklish on his widdle wegs, huh?” Jenni babytalked as her fingers began spider walking up and down his inner thighs. “Huh? Who? Who? Who's got the tickawy wegs!” Gentle pokes under his knees made him squeal like a small dog.

“HahahHAHAhHHAhAHHAhHAHHHAhHAHAHHAhHAHa!”

“Awww. My widdle William makes like a puppy when I boop boop boop his knees! But Jenni know's her silly-Billy. Yes she does. She knows where he makes like a tickly little babyyyyyyy...”

Those devilish velvet index fingers began to stroke and tickle William's scrotum.

“HEHeHHEheHHEHEHHEHHEhEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEhe!”

“Billy's got da giggles! Billy's got da giggles!” She chanted as she used the gentlest touch she could on the sides of his balls and over the seam. “Oh dear. But they look a little dirty.”

Dirty? How were they dirty? It's not like he didn't shower and wash daily. William wondered where this was going. Jenni stopped her stroking and pulled off her gloves, revealing her beautiful hands and nails. She then spit a generous helping of saliva on her fingers and went back to stroking. “These babies need a good spit shine!” She declared.

William... howled. Her soft, warm slippery fingertips tickled mercilessly against his testicles. He hugged her as tight as he could and began bouncing up and down on his bottom. This gave Jenni an idea. After a couple of seconds, he bounced and she snuck an index finger under him and wiggled the pad of her finger lightly against his asshole.

“WAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH!

“Whoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoop!” She blurted out silly noises to match her wiggling fingertips. Before long, she realized that the finger on his anus was getting the best result. She kept her finger there, circling as she had with his nipples, the skin on her finger still slick and tickly. Then, she lifted her hand off of his balls and spit on it again. “I know somewhere else that needs a spit shine....” She gripped his cock and started jerking. Before long, William was screaming bloody murder as his cum shot up into the air. She never stopped tickling though. His tender anus twitching wildly. “Whoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoop!”

Jenni felt the tightest hug she had ever received in her life. Then, William's body went limp. Jenni looked in the mirror and saw that he had passed out. She pulled her hand out from under him and hugged him tight in return. Then she poked his side again, causing him to twitch and smile even though he wasn't conscious. She cooed as she rocked him gently in her arms.

“Jenni loves you too.”

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back