• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie's first lesbian experience ff/f (explicit)

vegasjim

Mary and Carol walked off the court after finishing their semi-private tennis lesson. As they walked by the court next to them, Mary grabbed another woman's racquet and placed it sneakily in her bag. The woman on the other court was busy recapping her lesson with the pro and didn't notice. Mary and Carol paid for their lesson at the front desk and continued out to their cars in the parking lot.

Mary pulled the stolen racquet out of her bag as she placed her belongings in the trunk. The ladies then stood near their cars chatting while they waited for the woman to come out. After a short while, the rightful owner of the racquet made her way into the parking lot and Mary stopped her on her way to her car.

"Excuse me, I think I may have picked up your racquet by accident. I was playing on the court next to you" Mary exclaimed.

"Oh, that is my racquet. Thanks for noticing and being so honest. I'm Stephanie by the way." replied the woman.

"Hi Stephanie, I'm Mary and this is my friend Carol."

Carol smiled and began to compliment the woman on her tennis game to spark a conversation. While Carol was chatting, Mary scouted the parking lot to make sure no one was around and then reached into her purse and pulled out a small tennis towel with chloroform on it. Before the woman knew what hit her, she was out cold and in the back of Mary's trunk.

Stephanie awoke about 30 minutes later and felt a little groggy. She tried to rub her eyes but soon realized that she was completely immobilized. She was tied to a long padded bench about 18" wide and 2' off the ground. Her arms were above her head, pinned down with 3 thick leather straps. One was positioned near her wrists, another slightly above her elbows and a third below her elbows. Additional leather straps were positioned just below her breasts, on her hips, above and below her knees, on her ankles. She could barely move an inch. Stephanie looked around a notice she was in an empty bedroom, aside from the bench she was fastened to. She attempted to yell out for help but to no avail as her efforts were muffled by several pieces of duct tape covering her mouth.

Stephanie stiffened with fear as she heard the doorknob twist and saw the door begin to open. Mary and Carol entered the room, each carrying a chair. They smiled as Stephanie mumbled into the duct tape, placed their chairs by Stephanie's feet, and closed the door before taking a seat.

Stephanie's eyes were wide as she stared at her captors. Mary was in her early 50's, was a tall woman at 5'9", had dyed light brown hair back in a ponytail, and was in good shape for someone her age. She was wearing a red tank top with a built-in sports bra, holding her saggy B-cups in place. She had on a short white tennis skirt and still wore her red tennis sneaks. Carol was in her late 50's, on the shorter side at 5'2". Her hair was dyed a conservative blonde and was thinning. She too, wore it up in a ponytail. Carol was also in pretty good shape for her age, but in her late 50's, was sagging a little more than Mary and had a few more minor wrinkles on her face. She had on a black tank top and a sports bra underneath to keep her natural D-cups somewhat in check. She had on a black pleated tennis skirt and finished off her outfit with black tennis shoes.

Carol and Mary took in the sight of Stephanie bound helplessly to the bench in front of them. Stephanie was in her early 30's, and was about 5'5". She had very soft features and silky, dirty blonde hair that was back in a ponytail. She was a very cute woman. Mary and Carol had left Stephanie fully clothed in her all white tennis outfit. She too had on a tank top and pleated skirt as it was a hot summer day outside. Stephanie had smaller breasts, somewhere between an A and B-cup.

"I bet you are wondering why you are here, right Stephanie?" Mary started. "Well, here's the thing. Carol and I have been watching you at the tennis club for the last few weeks and find you to be quite attractive. We have both been divorced for several many years now and have been getting hornier as each day passes by. At our age it isn't easy to go out and find sex anymore, especially if we don't want old wrinkly balls. We thought it would be fun to experiment with a woman. Particularly a cute, athletic, younger woman like yourself" Mary continued.

"Mmmmph Mmmph MMMMMPH" Stephanie exclaimed into her gag.

"Don't say anything yet my dear" said Carol. "Let me finish explaining your situation. As you can see, you don't have any choice in the matter. You are going to be our sex slave and you are going to like it. You will do as you are told until we decide you are free to go. Should you give us any lip or any resistance at any time, you will be punished. Lastly, you will only speak when spoken to and will say our name every time you speak to us. In a second I will remove the tape from you mouth and will give you a chance to acknowledge that you understand. When the tape is removed you will say, ""Yes Carol and Mary, I understand and will do exactly as I am told""."

Carol got up from her chair and walked over toward Stephanie's head. She crouched to get down to the same level and then removed the tape.

"I'm not doing any...." Stephanie started.

Carol quickly put the tape back on Stephanie's mouth and muffled sounds continued for a few seconds.

"Well that wasn't very nice Steph" Mary cooed. "We will have to teach you how to behave."

Carol sat back down next to Mary and they smiled at each other. They each grabbed for one foot and slowly began to untie Stephanie's shoes. Carol slowly removed the shoe from Stephanie's left foot and Mary soon followed suit with the right.

"Your socks are really sweaty! We better take them off too" Carol teased.

They gently slid Stephanie's sweaty socks off and exposed her bare soles. Stephanie had beautiful feet. They were soft, smooth, and her toes were freshly painted red. They were also slightly wrinkled and damp from being in her sweaty socks for so longs.

"Look at these pretty feet Carol. Do you think they are ticklish?" Mary asked and then looked right at Stephanie.

Her eyes grew wide and nearly doubled in size.

"Let's find out" replied Carol.

Carol took the index finger from her right hand and placed her nail at the bottom of Stephanie's left heel. She slowly dragged it up all the way to the tips of her toes. As soon as her finger moved the slightest bit up from its starting point Stephanie let out a loud breath and a muffled squeal. Mary tried the same thing. Stephanie let out a few muffled giggles.

"You are in really big trouble Stephanie! We are only just getting started. Mary, this is going to be so much fun!" Carol exclaimed.

Mary and Carol scribbled their fingernails all over Stephanie's feet and tickled them mercilessly for 15 minutes. Stephanie was constantly gasping for air and was brought to the verge of tears on several occasions. Mary and Carol stopped the tickling and glared at Stephanie with much satisfaction. Stephanie's face was beat red and she struggled to catch her breath.

After giving her a few seconds to breathe, Mary slid her chair over to Stephanie's head and took a seat. She leaned over and got close to her slave's face.

"Are you ready to obey orders Steph?" Mary said in a soft even tone.

Stephanie nodded yes. She had only endured 15 minutes of tickling but wasn't sure how much more she could take. Mary removed the tape from Stephanie's mouth. Stephanie took in a deep breath once her mouth was free. Mary bent down lower and began to unlace her shoes. Stephanie continued to recover while Mary slowly removed her tennis sneakers and socks.

"Ok hun, the first thing you are going to do for me is kiss my damp, sweaty, smelly feet" Mary ordered.

Mary lifted her right foot up to Stephanie's face.

"Ew, no way. I will never do that. You're fucki...."

Mary shoved one of her sweaty socks into Stephanie's mouth before she could finish what she was saying. Mary then added a fresh piece of tape to shut her slave up.

"Naughty, naughty little girl" scorned Carol.

"That was a big mistake Stephy! You are really in for it now." Mary added.

Mary nodded to Carol and they both left the room. Stephanie lied there in terror of what was coming next. About 5 minutes later they returned, each carrying a small duffle bag. Mary repositioned her chair near Stephanie's feet and they both sat down. Carol unzipped her bag and pulled out a big bottle of baby oil.

"You see this Stephanie? This bottle is about to make your life a living hell" warned Carol.

"And to think all you had to do was kiss my feet. Well, I guess you live and you learn" Continued Mary.

Carol squirted an excessive amount of baby oil all over Stephanie's feet. Mary helped Carol rub it in and made her feet slippery and very, very vulnerable. Both ladies went back to work on Stephanie's feet with her nails. The moment their nails hit Stephanie's soles she lost control. She was trying with all of her might to escape while howling with laughter and screaming into the tape covering her mouth. They continued this evil attack for half an hour. Stephanie was on the brink of passing out.

"Ok, I will ask you again" started Mary. "Are you ready to do exactly as we tell you?"

Stephanie nodded and tried desperately to breathe.

"Maybe you are, maybe you aren't" said Carol. "It doesn't matter tho. We are aren't done with you punishment yet. It's about to get worse."

Stephanie cringed and then her eyes grew wide. Carol pulled 2 hair brushes from her bag and handed one to Mary.

"You know how badly our nails tickled on your oily feet? Well this will be way, way more intense!" Carol cooed with an evil grin.

Mary and Carol slowly moved their brushes closer to Stephanie's feet and kept them a few inches from contact. They kept them like this for over a minute as they stared at their tickle slave. Stephanie's closed her eyes tightly and waited helplessly, anticipating the torture she was about to endure. Finally, Mary and Carol attacked her feet with the brushes which sent a shock through Stephanie's body. She screamed at the top of her lungs into the tape before being sent into hysterical laughter.

Mary and Carol continued this torture for what seemed to Stephanie like hours. They stopped every once in a while to ensure their naughty little slave wouldn't pass out. The plastic bristles attacked her soft, slippery soles for about 45 minutes before finally coming to a halt.

Stephanie face was bright red and she was dripping with sweat after enduring such an evil tickle torture session. She tried to relax and take deep breaths through her nose to regain composure. Mary and Carol stood up and slid their chairs next to Stephanie's head before sitting back down. They both smiled at her.

"Alright Steph, you ready to obey our every demand?" asked Mary.

Stephanie nodded yes. Carol began untying her shoes while Mary reached down and peeled off the tape from Stephanie's mouth. Mary lifted her right foot and placed it on Stephanie's chest.

"Let's try this again, shall we?" teased Mary. "Kiss my foot. I want soft, sensual kisses all over my sole."

Mary slid her foot to Stephanie's lips. This time Stephanie did as she was told and landed soft, wet kisses on Mary's sole and toes.

"That's a good girl. Now do the same with my other foot."

Mary placed her left foot onto Stephanie's face and enjoyed more kisses for a another few minutes. Next was Carol's turn. She removed both of her socks and placed her feet on Stephanie's mouth one at a time. She received the same satisfying foot worship. The ladies took turns having Stephanie worship their feet. They had Stephanie kiss and lick their soles, lick between their toes, and suck their toes. Stephanie knew she couldn't handle anymore tickling and did exactly as she was told. This went on for about 15 minutes.

Stephanie closed her eyes and tried to forget that she had just worshipped two strangers' sweaty feet. Carol stood up and grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head, removing her sports bra at the same time. She stepped over Stephanie with one leg and straddled her belly.

"What are you doing?" asked Stephanie nervously.

"Stephanie, I don't believe we permitted you to speak, did we? And, you didn't refer to me as Carol when you spoke to me either. That warrants a punishment. I will be nice tho, we won't tickle you this time."

Stephanie exhaled a sigh of relief. She felt very lucky that Carol cut her some slack.

"Your punishment will be to smell my sweaty armpits. I didn't wear deodorant this morning just for you" Carol said with an evil grin.

Stephanie couldn't believe what she just heard and made a face in disgust. Carol leaned forward and positioned her left armpit directly over Stephanie's face.

"Now take a nice big whiff" Mary ordered.

Stephanie did as she was told and inhaled Carol's scent deeply.

"My armpit smells good doesn't it Steph?"

Stephanie didn't respond.

"That's ok, you don't have to answer, but now you have to lick it. You will lick slowly from the bottom of my pit to the top over and over again for 30 seconds."

Stephanie's eyes grew wide.

"Eww, no way!" Stephanie quickly shot out without thinking.

"That's not the answer I was looking for Stephanie. Remember you are supposed to do exactly as we tel you, when we tell you." Carol scorned.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Carol! I will lick your armpit. Please just don't tickle me anymore. I didn't mean to say no" Stephanie pleaded.

Carol smiled and lowered her armpit to Stephanie's mouth. Stephanie obeyed and ran her wet tongue slowly up Carol's strongly B.O. scented armpit. She continued her soft upward strokes until Carol stood up straight about a minute later.

"That's a good girl Stephanie, now do the same to my other armpit."

Carol lowered her right armpit this time and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of Stephanie's tongue for another minute. Carol then stood up and climbed off.

"Now that wasn't so bad, right Stephanie?" Mary teased.

"No Mary, it wasn't bad at all." Stephanie answered, trying to suck up to her captors.

"Unfortunately, you did refuse to lick my armpits initially. You didn't really think you were doing to get off that easily did you?" Carol said as she removed her panties from under her skirt.

Carol then shoved her panties into Stephanie's mouth and put a new piece of tape over her lips.

"Why don't I wash the baby oil off of her feet while you focus on her armpits?" mary suggested.

With that said, Mary left the room. While Carol was waiting for Mary to return, she straddled Stephanie's ankles and sat on them to keep them even more pinned to the bench. She then started to scribble her long fingernails all over her soles and sent Stephanie into immediate fits of laughter. Carol continued the fun for a few minutes until Mary soon returned with a bucket of soapy water and scrubbing brush with firm bristles, something similar to what one would use to clean potatoes.

"I thought I heard muffled laughter from downstairs" Mary said, surprised that Stephanie's muffled cries would reach that far. "It's such a beautiful, satisfying sound. I can't wait to hear more of it over the next hour or so."

Stephanie couldn't believe her ears. She couldn't fathom them torturing her for that long once again. She could only hope that Mary was kidding.

"I'm excited to see how ticklish those helpless armpits are" admitted Carol. "We haven't tried anything but her feet yet."

Stephanie stiffened with fear and tried to beg through her gag. Carol and Mary ignored her pleas for mercy and took their positions for their next tickle torture session.

"You would think that you would understand your situation by now Stephy" began Mary. "You keep disobeying us and getting yourself in trouble. You are ours and should just give in to your fate and the fact that you have no choice but to please us."

Carol was now sitting on Stephanie's arms that were pinned above her head. Her wet pussy was in contact with Stephanie's skin. Mary sat on Stephanie's ankles with the scrubbing brush in hand. She dipped the brush into the soapy water and looked back over her shoulder.

"Time to clean these dirty feet" Mary said looking back and Carol and Stephanie.

Mary then began to scrub Stephanie's soles with the firm bristles. Stephanie burst into laughter as soon as the bristles touched her soles. Carol stared down at Stephanie's red face in distress. Carol slowly joined in the fun and began to gently drag her fingernails over the hallows of Stephanie's pits. Stephanie's laughter increased and she attempted to wiggle her armpits free of Carol's touch but with no success.

Mary scrubbed all over Stephanie's feet and dunked the brush back in the water on occasion to keep her soles moist and to make sure to get rid of all the baby oil. The bristles found every ticklish inch of her feet, including in between her toes. Carol tickled her pits gently for the most part but would dig her fingers and thumbs in deep on occasion to make the tickling feeling more intense. Stephanie endured this pure torture for over an hour.

Stephanie was now screaming and was begging for them to stop. Mary and Carol could make out a few words and realized Stephanie was trying to tell them she was going to pee if they didn't stop.

"You better not do that Stephy" teased Carol as she leaned over with her face very close to Stephanie's.

Sure enough, after a few more minutes to torturing her feet and armpits, Stephanie lost control. She peed her pants and left a puddle on the padded bench and on the wood floor of the bedroom.

"Wow, I didn't think you would actually do it" Mary said. "That's ok, it's an easy clean up. It also gives us a good reason to take your clothes off, which was in the game plan soon anyway."

Mary stood up and left to go get some towels to clean up the mess Stephanie made. Carol very softly and sensually caressed Stephanie's armpits while she waited for Mary. Stephanie giggled lightly and appreciated that Carol was giving her a little mercy.

Mary soon returned and soaked up the puddles on the floor and the bench with the towels.

"I am going to undo the straps on you legs to get all of you pee up and to take off your wet clothes. Don't try anything tricky." Mary warned.

Mary unstrapped Stephanie's legs, lifted her ankles up and passed them to Carol to hold. Stephanie's legs and ass were completely off the bench. Mary wiped up the remaining wetness from the bench before Carol let Stephanie's legs back down. Mary grabbed the top of Stephanie's skirt and panties slowly slid them down off her ankles. Mary then reached down to her bag that was on the ground near Stephanie's feet. She pulled out some rope and began to tie a rope to Stephanie's left ankle. She then pulled her chair over near Stephanie's head and stood on top of it. She tied the other end of the rope to a hook on the ceiling. This lifted Stephanie's leg back and into the air and out far to the side, exposing her beautiful cleanly shaven pussy. Mary proceeded to do the same with Stephanie's right leg, leaving her spread eagle with her feet about head height in the air.

Carol got up off of Stephanie's arms and helped Mary with the process. She took scissors out of the bag and the foot of the bench and carefully cut Stephanie's tank top off. Stephanie was now completely naked and very vulnerable.

Mary pulled her tank top over her head and both Carol and Mary knelt topless next to Stephanie's head.

"We have punished you mercilessly for many hours today. It's time to give you a little pleasure" Mary said seductively.

Stephanie had an uneasy look on her face as she had never had any sexual relations with a woman before and had never even considered it. She didn't want these women to touching her in a sexual way.

Mary and Carol both kiss and lick Stephanie's ears while softly exhaling into them. This sent chills through Stephanie's body. Stephanie had goosebumps all over. She giggled and moaned lightly into her gag. Mary began to kiss down Stephanie's neck and back up to her ear. Carol then kissed down her neck and down to her collar bone. Carol soft, wet kisses moved to Stephanie's armpit, back to her collar bone, and then around the outside of Stephanie's breast. Mary continued to work on her ear.

Stephanie had her eyes shut tightly and tried to ignore the sensations she was feeling. She it felt good but she didn't want to give in to these women. She kept telling herself in her mind that she shouldn't like this, she was not a lesbian.

Carol slowly swiped her soft, wet tongue over Stephanie's nipple. This drew out a moan through Stephanie's gag. Carol reached up and grabbed a corner of the tape over Stephanie's mouth.

"I'm going to remove the tape because I want to hear you react to our touch Stephy. Remember that you are still not allowed to talk tho. If you do, you will be punished accordingly" Carol explained.

Carol pulled the tape off Stephanie's mouth and wet back to work on her nipple. Stephanie tried not to satisfy Carol with any sounds, but after a few seconds of Carol's tongue softly gliding over her nipple she couldn't hold out anymore. Stephanie let out a deep exhale and moaned as Carol's lips surrounded her nipple. Mary worked her way down to Stephanie's other breast and joined in the fun. No matter how much Stephanie tried to fight the sensations, she couldn't help but enjoy what she was feeling.

Carol began to run her tongue slowly down from Stephanie's breast, pausing at times for supple kisses as she explored her ribs, belly, and hips. Stephanie was squirming and giggling as Carol's mouth caressed every inch of her midsection. Carol stood up and grabbed Stephanie's ankle that was just below head height. She licked from the bottom of her heel, over her arch, and up to her toes. She did this several times before taking Stephanie's entire big toe into her mouth. Stephanie giggled with every lick and laughed and moaned as her toe entered Carol's warm, wet mouth.

Mary liked the reactions Carol was getting and moved to Stephanie's other foot. Mary sucked on each toe individually starting with the pinky toe. Stephanie had never had her feet worshipped before and was shocked at how good it felt. Carol decided to get a little more laughter out of their slave and nibbled on the ball of Stephanie's foot and moved down to nibble on her heel. Stephanie exploded with laughter as her foot attempted to wiggle free, but with no success.

Mary and Carol were licking, sucking, and nibbling Stephanie's feet for more than 10 minutes when Mary looked down and noticed Stephanie's pussy was glistening.

"It looks like you really like having your feet worshipped Stephy" Mary teased. "We made your pussy nice and wet."

Stephanie was so overwhelmed by the sensations of the foot worship that she hadn't even noticed how much it was actually turning her on. She felt awkward that two women could make her feel way but was beginning to accept it. She didn't want her captors to stop.

Mary sat down on the end of the bench, between Stephanie's legs. She smiled at her and then leaned over so her face was inches away from Stephanie's pussy.

"You have a beautiful pussy. Having it so hairless makes it look so shiny and juicy. I can't wait to taste it." Mary teased.

Carol's tongue continued to dance around Stephanie's foot and between her toes as her fingertips glided down the inside of her legs. Mary was so close to her pussy and Stephanie, strangely enough, had never want anyone to touch her more than that moment. Mary breathed lightly on the glistening pussy in front of her. She then stuck out her tongue up very slowly, without actually touching Stephanie. Stephanie was moaning from Carol's touch and the anticipation of Mary's tongue caressing her pussy.

Mary then started to kiss all over Stephanie's inner thighs and all around her pussy. Stephanie tried to lift her pussy up to reach Mary's mouth but was restrained by the strap at her hips. She couldn't move quite enough to get contact. Finally, Mary placed her tongue just above Stephanie anus and slowly slid her soft, wet tongue up Stephanie's slippery pussy and over her clit. Stephanie let out a loud moan and her toes curled in Carol's mouth.

Mary the spend time licking around the outside of her womanhood and paid much attention to her glazed pussy lips. She even suck on the lips before once again running her tongue up her pussy from bottom to top. Mary lightly teased Stephanie's pussy for almost 20 minutes before she started to get more intense. She then put two fingers into Stephanie's pussy and started to suck on her clit. By the time Mary had gotten more into it, Carol had moved back up toward Stephanie's head and was now licking a sucking her tits. Just as Stephanie was about to cum, Mary pulled away from her pussy.

"I know you are close Stephy. There is no way I'm letting you cum just yet" Mary teased.

"Please let me cum Mary, please" Stephanie pleaded.

Mary shook her head no and then moved back to worship Stephanie's feet. Carol also moved back to her feet and they both worshipped and tickled them for a few minutes. Then Carol took her turn with Stephanie's pussy. She too gently teased Stephanie's pussy with her tongue. She slowly licked every inch of her pussy for almost 20 more minutes while Mary made out with her toes. Stephanie was once again on the verge of orgasm. Carol stopped.

"OMG, please don't stop!" Stephanie begged.

The two older ladies just looked at each other and smiled before attacking Stephanie's feet with their long, evil nails. Stephanie burst into laughter.

"Hahahahahaha FUCK!" screamed Stephanie.

"Haha, we actually never told you that you could talk Steph" Mary remarked as they continued to attack her soles.

"Hahahahsorrhahy Marhahy. I haha wo won't hahaha do ha it agaihahan"

"Your laughter, cursing, and soon begging is a turn on. You are free to speak as you please." Mary said with a grin.

Mary then grabbed a small vibrator from the bag. She waved it for Stephanie to see and took a seat between her legs.

"Yes, please finish me off" Stephanie begged.

Mary turned it on to the lowest of 3 settings and slid it up and down Stephanie's slippery pussy. She moaned immediately at contact. Mary slid it up and down and eventually slipped it into Stephanie's longing pussy. Once again, Mary pulled it away just prior to orgasm. Stephanie couldn't believe it.

"OMG!! JUST LET ME CUM ALREADY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

The ladies laughed and went back to tickling and licking Stephanie's feet. Stephanie laughed and moaned and couldn't believe what these two cruel women were putting her through. She was all their's and they obviously intended to push her to her limits and possibly beyond. She had never wanted to cum so much in her life.

Mary and Carol continued to take turns pushing Stephanie to the brink of orgasm. Each time she was close, they stopped what they were doing and tickled and worshipped her feet and armpits. They did this routine for nearly 2 hours and Stephanie was losing her mind.

"PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!" Stephanie begged once again.

"Ok Steph, we have teased you enough. We will let you orgasm" Carol said.

"Oh, thanks you! Thanks you!"

"There is a catch though." Mary added.

Stephanie's heart sank and she was afraid to hear what Mary meant by that.

"The next time we please your pussy we will be using this" Mary said as she held up a massage wand vibrator.

It looked very intimidating. Mary pressed the button and the vibrator made a deep buzzing noise. Stephanie had never seen a vibrator like that and wasn't sure what to expect.

"That is the slow setting." Mary continued. "This is the fast one."

Mary pressed another button and the buzzing became much, much louder.

"Once we start using this on you, we won't stop until you have given both of us orgasms. Carol will be the first to straddle your face while you eat her out. I will be vibrating you while you do so. Once Carol cums, I will assume the same position and you will eat me to climax while Carol vibrates your beautiful, helpless pussy. We will continue to use the vibrator on you until you have made both of us cum. Try not cum too fast Steph, I have a feeling you are about to experience many, many, intense orgasms." Mary exclaimed with an evil laugh.

Stephanie swallowed nervously. She had been with the same man since high school and she was lucky if he could give her even one orgasm. She had also never been with a woman in any way, much less eat a woman's pussy. She was unsure of the situation but knew she better eat their pussies like she was a porn star because she wouldn't be able to hold out too long before cumming herself.

Carol pulled down her skirt and walked over toward Stephanie's head. She climbed over the bench with one leg and straddled her face. Stephanie looked up and stared at Carol's moist, hairy pussy and once again swallowed hard.

"Are you ready Steph?" Carol questioned.

Stephanie nodded yes. Carol smiled and then squatted down slightly, lowering her womanhood to her lips. Stephanie was still very turned on and to her surprise, was excited to eat her first pussy. She suctioned her lips around the upper part of Carol's pussy and flicked her tongue over the clit.

"Mmmm, slow down there Steph. I want you to ease into it and tease my tasty pussy" instructed Carol.

Stephanie did as she was told and started with slow long licks up Carol's twat. Carol moaned and acknowledged Stephanie's change in pace.

"That's much better sweety"

Stephanie continued to teased Carol's pussy with her tongue when all of a sudden Mary turned on the vibrator and placed directly against her clit.

"Oh Shit! Mmmmmm" escaped Stephanie's lips.

"Oh, you like that Stephanie? This is only the low setting" Mary teased. "Keep licking Carol's pussy while I test your limits."

Stephanie tried hard to ignore the vibrator as she went back to work on Carol's pussy. She tried hard to fight the sensations but she was already so close to cumming. After a few more seconds of lapping Carol's wet mound, Stephanie stopped once again.

"Please stop the vibrator! I'm gonna cum, I"M GONNA CUM! PLEASE STOP!"

Mary didn't want her slave to cum just yet, so she listened to Stephanie's pleas. She pulled the vibrator away and instructed Stephanie to continue with Carol's pleasure. Stephanie was relieved she didn't cum so soon and in fear that the next instance the vibrator would touch her pussy she would cum, once again wrapped her lips around Carol's pussy and sucked. She was sucking and licking Carol's clit which made Carol moan. Stephanie actually liked the taste of Carol's pussy and really got into it. Carol was on the verge of climax when she stood up and lifted her pussy away from Stephanie's face.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Stephanie asked.

"You are a pro pussy eater Steph. I was about to cum but was enjoying it too much to end it" answered Carol.

Carol looked back at Mary and nodded. Mary nodded back and then turned the vibrator back on and placed it directly against Stephanie's clit. She let out a long, loud moan and was about to lose it. Carol placed her pussy back on her lips. Stephanie's moans added pleasure to Carol's pussy. Stephanie, ever so close to orgasm, put all her effort into making Carol cum first. She sucked on Carol's clit and flicked her tongue repeatedly against it. Both Carol and Stephanie were moaning and their legs began to shake.

Stephanie fought hard to delay her orgasm but couldn't hold out any longer. Her body tensed up and her legs were now shaking uncontrollably. She let out a loud moan as she finally reached climax. She couldn't believe how intense her orgasm was, after all of the teasing she had endured throughout the day. She had never experienced anything even close to this pleasure and intensity. As she continued to moan deeply with pleasure, Carol sat down on her mouth, smothering her. The vibrations from Stephanie's loud, hearty moan rung against Carol's clit and sent her over the edge. Mary listened to both women's screaming with pleasure as she still held the vibrator firmly against Stephanie's pussy. She was getting very aroused and could feel her vagina getting wetter by the second.

Carol's moans eventually ceased as she stood up and removed her pussy from Stephanie's face. Stephanie, on the other hand, continued to let out moans and cries for mercy as her clit was extremely sensitive after orgasm.

"OMG PLEASE!! ENOUGH WITH THE VIBRATOR!! MMMMMMMM OMG FUUUCCCCKK!"

Carol climbed off Stephanie and walked over to take Mary's place between Stephanie's legs. It took her a few seconds to get there because her legs felt like jelly. She grabbed the vibrator from Mary and took a seat between Stephanie's legs. Mary excitedly made her way over to Stephanie's head and stared down at her as she continued to feel intense pleasure and beg for mercy.

"As soon as you make me cum you will be free of the vibrator Stephy" Mary teased.

Just as Mary was climbing over the bench to assume her position on Stephanie's face, Stephanie came for the second time. Mary smiled at the sensations that were going through Stephanie's body and then positioned her pussy a inch from her mouth.

"Start licking Stephanie" Mary ordered.

Stephanie was beside herself with pleasure and sensations that were becoming too much to handle. She tried hard to lick Mary's pussy but found it difficult to concentrate. After 15 minutes of licking Mary's pussy and several more orgasms from the wrath of the vibrator, Stephanie had gotten Mary right to the edge. Just as she thought Mary would cum, Mary moved her pussy out of range of Stephanie's tongue to keep herself from orgasm.

"Please let me finish you! I can't take this anymore!" Stephanie cried. "OHHH SHIT! NOT ANOTHER ONE!"

Mary was really turned on by Stephanie's cries and sat on Stephanie's face just as she reached another orgasm. Mary could hear muffled screams moans coming from beneath her pussy and it felt incredible. Mary's legs shook violently as she sat on Stephanie's face and she let out an immense scream of pleasure and passion.

"OOOOOOOOOH OOOOOMG UUUUUUHHHHHHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!" Mary let out in while in pure ecstasy.

Carol turned off the vibrator and Mary climbed off the bench. They stared at Stephanie who was sweating profusely and was bright red. Stephanie was taking deep breaths and was so happy her night of multiple orgasms was over. Carol leaned over and flicked her tongue once over Stephanie's clit. Stephanie, not expecting this, let out a sharp scream. Carol laughed and then softly kissed Stephanie's exhausted pussy.

"Did you enjoy all those wonderful orgasms Stephanie?" Mary teased. "I know we sure did!"

"I have never cum like that before in my life. The feelings were so intense I wouldn't even be able to explain it. By body feels like I just spent 8 hours in the gym." Stephanie answered.

"Well, your night of torture is almost over Stephanie." Carol exclaimed.

Stephanie wondered what she meant. They didn't actually plan on doing this again did they, she thought.

"What do you mean almost?" Stephanie questioned.

"Well, we are going to have just a little more fun with you. You know how sensitive your body gets after an orgasm right? Well lets see how it is after almost 10 orgasms, haha" Carol said as both her and Mary stood next to Stephanie's feet.

Stephanie was in shock. Her eyes closed tightly as Mary and Carol's wiggling fingers moved toward her sensitive soles.

THE END.

Beautiful. The kind of thing I would love to see filmed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back